What's new

Supereroticgames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi all ^^,

This is SuperEroticGames I am a programmer and I make interactive/erotic games based on video game characters. I have always been interested in making Hentai game but I noticed that the market lacks 3D hentai games especially on sites such as NewGrounds as its normally full of Flash games.

Recently I decided that I would look into creating 3D Hentai games to shake up the Hentai game community and give people something fresh and new.

So I have created my very first Fully 3D Hentai game based on the Devil May Cry - Series.

Introducing - DEVIL MAY CRY - SLUT OF SPARDA!

DMC_SLUT_OF_SPARDA_OUT_NOW_750x450.jpg

I have finally achieved my goal on making a fully interactive Hentai Game and I am happy with my end result. The game has been through betas on my Patreon, members have been testing my game and informing me of bugs. This is vital for me as I dont want my final product to be half complete.

You can play the game right now on NewGrounds

If you would like to play the game you can click the following link: Play the game -

Please before playing the game do read the specs in the description as the game does require good specs to get performance. This is not your average flash game! :).

I have a lot more in the works and all games with different game Characters. I am currently working on a Kasumi Game from the Dead Or Alive Series. You can view it below

kqJGuqj_600x350.png
k6JlvNJ_600x350.png

My Patreon members will be getting a beta soon for the game this will help me gather back feedback on the controls and lighting. Here are some more concept game designs.

[PLEASE CLICK ON EACH IMAGE TO VIEW HIGH RES]

Here are some of my other projects that I have coming up once my goals are reached.

[PLEASE CLICK ON EACH IMAGE TO VIEW HIGH RES]

I Hope you guys like what you see :) if you would like to view all my work you can follow me on tumblr -

Tumblr Link -

If you would love to support my work you can do so by checking out my Patreon ;)

Patreon Link -
patreon_Back_1_4_600x165.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time for reading this post It means a lot. I hope you all enjoy the content that I produce from now and in the future.

Last edited:
Re: SuperEroticGames - 3D Interactive Hentai Games

You can still post links, they just won't be clickable yet! :)

Also, what kind of 3D? Do you have any pictures?

You can still post links, they just won't be clickable yet! :)

Also, what kind of 3D? Do you have any pictures?

Yes sure I have links :) have a look :) and thanks for the info :) that was great :D

" gyazo.com/322724d8fbc0300a633e78a6142b12a9 "
" gyazo.com/8e8b7a35a954b4e29aba0375a5bb2d50 "
" gyazo.com/a21839615879933e7a927acb6c30448e "

There you go :) those kind :D
please copy and paste the link in the browser bar it will add Http automatically :D

Last edited:

Looks interesting! I'm usually not fond of those 3D games that all use the same models, but yours is animated, and looks nice!

Back