What's new

Announcement [ 梅麻呂3D] [ Umemaro 3D] Pizza Takeout Obscenity / PIZZA配達淫 RE091145 RJ091145

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are we allowed to post links to this here? My first thread start and I don't wanna get in trouble.

Edit: Ok, so it's classic Umemaro Click through 'movie/game' English Subtitles. About 1G
Downlaoded and tested (but feel free to test it with your Antivirus)
Sadly I can't remember where I got the links from. Enjoy!

Content: Big tits, 2P, 3P w/incest

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Umemaro 3D Pizza

Doesn't seem to have loli so I'd say yes. It was deleted last time because a dumper posted it most likely.

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

beyond part 1 links aren't working for me :(

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for mentioning that, i started to dl part one and clicked another to check, gotta find it elsewhere

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anybody got this in video form? I can't seem to find a video download that acutally contains the video and it's not a mp3 in disguise.

Turns out the reason why i cant view the file is cuz in something new called "mpg1". Current windows media player cant view it, VLC cant view it...im stumped, halp.

Last edited:

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

youngmike has both game and vid on his blog site

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

working torrent

OP
KCRose

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed Links also. Sorry about that. They should all work now for those that don't like torrents

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

youngmike has both game and vid on his blog site
File post downloads really fucking slow, and i dont even know if his video is in mpg1 or not, Ive downloaded from 2 other sites now and both have been in mpg1.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

File post downloads really fucking slow, and i dont even know if his video is in mpg1 or not, Ive downloaded from 2 other sites now and both have been in mpg1.
Download the , it'll come with Media Player Classic and it'll play just about every media type out there. You probably only need the Standard version, if you ever have issues with playing a movie just make sure you've got the latest version.

Shmole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game dude :D nice find!

One question though, I've gone through the game a few times but there's one scene I can't seem to unlock, its when the guy starts doing it doggy with the 2nd girl, there's a scene that doesn't have an option to unlock it, am I missing something?

OP
KCRose

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, you gotta watch scene A all the way through, it'll switch scenes automatically (and thus unlock the missing box), then it goes back to normal after that scene runs it's course.

Snatchmonger

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fixed Links also. Sorry about that. They should all work now for those that don't like torrents
anyone who doesnt like torrents is ignorant, usually when someone rips a game to an upload site its in 6 parts and you have to wait an hour after each part. getting an account is a way around that but every upload site seems to be different. Especially since megaupload is gone, (did people who own accounts get refunded?) theres no consistent uploading site that one can subscribe to

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nothing ignorant about it. I love torrents, but they eat up a lot of bandwidth - especially if left unchecked. Sure I can adjust the settings to uber leech mode but that sort of eliminates the whole point of torrents, don't it?

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still have the link for the game/movie in mega?