What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 3K-Works] Futanari Knightess: The Dungeon RPG 1.5 ふたなり騎士娘のダンジョンRPG RE177152 RJ177152

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
ふたなり騎士娘のダンジョンRPG1.5

Developed By:

Release Date:
July 15th, 2016

RJ Number:

Tags:
Warrior
Fantasy
Masturbation
Exhibition
Tentacles
Hermaphrodite

Help with the title appreciated.

Gameplay: Standard RPGMaker with hentai on battle loss, prostitution system and CG hunt.

Controls: Standard RPGMaker.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hermaphrodite Daughter Knight of the Dungeon

I appears as though someone on ULMF made a post for this game calling the thread Futanari Knightess, as the result for it is on Goggle but the page seems to have been deleted or something and it only had 1 post (aka the author's original post) so it seems that this is one of those games that people never know, specifically because it is futanari based.

Sorry, my friend, but i wouldn't expect a translation or even a save file unless you or I puts it up.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah this game seems more like a graphics remake of the older version.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am on what I think is the last floor with the Dragons? and there are three gates that require keys, but there is no key anywhere. Am I missing something or .....

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am on what I think is the last floor with the Dragons? and there are three gates that require keys, but there is no key anywhere. Am I missing something or .....
Monsters sometimes drop one-time keys. You need to gather these keys and use them to make it to the lower-left room in the dungeon where a chest holds a infinite-use key that can also be used to unlock the gate to the next floor.

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got all the clothes with one exception, the one from the girl at the PUB.

Anyone knows how to get it?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, my friend, but i wouldn't expect a translation or even a save file unless you or I puts it up.
Save file just because.

Missing 2 things in the scene room, but they're not mob encounters as far as I can tell. Probably something to do with skills or items, but I can't read anything and don't feel like trying everything out to figure what's missing.

Save is in the cg room. If you leave the cg room you can get back in by checking the mirror or clock in the room, don't remember which. One takes you to cg room, other takes you to costume room. Costume room has all costumes unlocked, open the chest in top right corner to unlock the final costume. Chairs to the left let you summon npcs to check costume or undress them, but it only lets you summon 3 and I'm not sure how to reset them after you summon them so I saved the file without summoning any.

Attachments