What's new

RPG RPG Maker [6COLORS] Arete Ex Machina -Mechanics of the (Heart)- アレテークスマキナ -機械仕掛けの<ラブハート> RE178355 RJ178355

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178355.html

Same circle as RJ174459.

Appears to be a game where you have an android(?), involves development of emotions, etc. Hair changes colour accordingly (brown -> purple -> red).

Three main variables are emotional level, H level, and 「強気度」 (leaving that one untranslated since I don't know what it means).

Haven't played the trial yet. No links up yet (been out for a month though, latest version 2.0).

Edit: 2.01 now, bug fixes.

Edit #2: HE DOES IT FOR FREE. Yes, it's 2.01.

A tale of love and sex
that begins on a rainy night
in the ennui of tomorrow.

Broke and depressed, the (2nd rate) citizen salvaged an out-of-date "doll" from the rain.

It must have been discarded as junk. But a little repair and "she" began to speak.

"Good day, what shall I call you?
...... Yes, Master it is.
Please make any request of me.
I have protocols for...... cleaning, cooking, washing, care......
And......"

A retro sci-fi RPG story about having a robot girlfriend and "battle for two".

Playtime is 4~5 hours
Endings depend on the final battle

A romantic love and training RPG/adventure.
Find synthetic love with a cute android.

Master, your "girlfriend" awaits.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: アレテークスマキナ -機械仕掛けの<ラブハート>

Clickable link and a preview pic

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like 6colors new artist style

Reputation score

I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this game. I played the demo and rather enjoyed it, even if it was really short. Maybe just because there isn't much H content in the demo?

It's been out for over a month now, so I would've figured there would be at least a "buy this/don't buy this" recommendation out by now.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super cute main character, but that's all I see. Seems to be a pretty vanilla love story?

OP
G

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The art style, if I recall correctly, is derived from some kind of art generation program. I've seen those faces and hairstyles elsewhere, in other games.

There are a few recommendations on the DLSite itself, but this one seems to have slipped under the radar.

It's implied that there are multiple endings, or at least more than one ending; the version 2.0 patch notes mention the addition of another ending.

Edit: 2.01 now, bug fixes.

Edit#2: See above.

Last edited:

leaies

Reputation score
Re: [6COLORS] アレテークスマキナ -機械仕掛けの<ラブハート> (RJ178355)

「強気度」 means the aggressive/strong/boldness personality,
and 「弱気」 generally means the passive/weak/conservative for personality.

Last edited:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

「強気度」 means the aggressive/strong/boldness personality,
and 「弱気」 generally means the passive/weak/conservative for personality.
Do you know what actions raise each one?

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after playing around just happen to find out that you can open the sewer and go down there and then it's become RPG game
there's some stuff you can collect at the garbage and you can sell it at high price.

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I gave an item to the area in the top right of the map. Now I have no idea what to do.

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does this have ntr or something like that? because I already finished once(no idea how...I just talked with all the npc after every time I got something done) and never got any scene aside from the few in the house...feel like I wasted my time with this if I cant decipher moonrunes...

ESBA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Iv found 3 endings so far all acquirable by doing the final boss differently.

1: Do it with just the girl/android and you get the basic ending (might have variables based on the 3 stat bars). There is also a game over rape if you lose.

2: Get the brown haired girl with you to the final boss and defeat it ofcourse. You get a threesome ending (best ending imo, unless the moonrunes reveal their secrets). You cannot achieve ending 3 with the brown haired girl in party, probably since she stops you going into the red beam.

3: Dominant girl/android ending is achieved by going into 2 rooms with green beams coming down. First you need to pull the switches to activate last boss and then go to theese green beams, just before them you need to use the computers to make the green beams glow, then step into both of them and go back to the boss room. In there you need to step into the red beam, between 2 yellow beams (like the green beams). This will transform the girl/android into a loli?/shota?/futanari? that seem to be more stronger than the normal girl/android. Then just go and kill the boss to get a 69 ending.

Man getting that 3rd ending took way too long and had fucking nothing to do whit the stat bars, wasted about 3-4h just playing around with the stats.

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anybody have a 100% save for this?