What's new

RPG [6COLORS]トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー ネクサス / TransFantasy Female Nexus (RJ213396)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mmm what to do after getting ship? i still cannot find anything i could do aside go north in snow region and temple doesnt activate yet or maibe also i need a key for a chest there
Go to the island around the middle east ocean. Talk to the elder and you get a quest to calm the fire dragon. Go there and make your way to the dragon. You will have to then visit the dance club at the king's city to unlock womenly charms to calm the dragon. Visit it again and you should able to head to the women fort.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mmm stuck at the stairs mirror maze in woman fort >.< god this game so confusing

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
mmm stuck at the stairs mirror maze in woman fort >.< god this game so confusing
search around in your hometown (aka city where ppl get petrified)
then NPC will show up on the roof at middle house (your home), and so on lol xD

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
ok now stuck after escaping castle prison and go to elf town. XD god

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to advance past the dragon... I went to the dance club and got the scene there, talked to everyone in the island town, went back to the dragon and I just get a line about how approaching the dragon is suicide. I patched the game and continued from a previous save, so that could be my problem... but I'm not sure if there might be a second scene I need at the dance club or something like that still.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
after the village elder in island i went to dragon. then to dance club - did it 3 times same scene. then went back to village elder and pink haired girl appeared. then went to castle South West of the world and got evverything possible there except the white crystals that still cant move them. > then again village elder in island talk with both him and girl then dragon and MC start dancing for dragon =3-

then no one yet knows what to do after elf town? . as far i know i am a wanted person now

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after the village elder in island i went to dragon. then to dance club - did it 3 times same scene. then went back to village elder and pink haired girl appeared. then went to castle South West of the world and got evverything possible there except the white crystals that still cant move them. > then again village elder in island talk with both him and girl then dragon and MC start dancing for dragon =3-

then no one yet knows what to do after elf town? . as far i know i am a wanted person now
I believe you'll need level 4 on your change level. Also, you don't actually click on the crystal though, you need to click on the wall and apply the charms which you received from the pink hair girl from the resort village.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I believe you'll need level 4 on your change level. Also, you don't actually click on the crystal though, you need to click on the wall and apply the charms which you received from the pink hair girl from the resort village.
Pretty sure you're not supposed to get change level 4 until after the area past the crystals. Speaking of which, the hell am I supposed to do, after the stone tablet, there's 3 paths. Two side paths lead to two see-through chicks that I can't do anything with, and the middle path leads to a very dark room with a guy sitting on a throne who does nothing. Did I miss something or did I break the game.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sure you're not supposed to get change level 4 until after the area past the crystals. Speaking of which, the hell am I supposed to do, after the stone tablet, there's 3 paths. Two side paths lead to two see-through chicks that I can't do anything with, and the middle path leads to a very dark room with a guy sitting on a throne who does nothing. Did I miss something or did I break the game.
its required, im already say that before. u need to get lvl 4 so the 2 goddes in castle will have scene (no u cant/will not trigger scene in middle stariway in castle)
and yes, lvl 4 will trigger after the king killed and be a wanted person. (it will trigger on battle same as before)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
weird hasnt activated to me yeet X_X
this the tricky one (waste so much hour just this)
go sleep with party (all of them in 1 night) then trigger any battle, that work for me and dont forget max any bar till it can rise anymore

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
ok confused on this game.... first my problem was that i needed to talk in island village in night with red haired girl alone... then the fight activates evol. on the castle as lvl 4 go both sides then mid. win the fight. after that . wake up the guy. go outside and suddenly you cannot sleep on any INN anymore. after roaming around i noticed girls and king of other kingdom are not there. went to first castle and they usurped it. pink haired lesbian became crown queen. red haired girl takes mc with her ENDGAME wtf<<<<<

seems once you finish they say something about H stuff in lasts msgs yet dunno what it means sorry =3 any help'

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
ok confused on this game.... first my problem was that i needed to talk in island village in night with red haired girl alone... then the fight activates evol. on the castle as lvl 4 go both sides then mid. win the fight. after that . wake up the guy. go outside and suddenly you cannot sleep on any INN anymore. after roaming around i noticed girls and king of other kingdom are not there. went to first castle and they usurped it. pink haired lesbian became crown queen. red haired girl takes mc with her ENDGAME wtf<<<<<

seems once you finish they say something about H stuff in lasts msgs yet dunno what it means sorry =3 any help'
It means he's gonna update it with endgame stuff.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i see. i was wondering why there are zones didnt need to go

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah that sucks. It's not even finished then.
not all end game updates are bad tho, say LLMB https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10314 is released Oct 2015 and still being updated until now. I don't think LLMB is a bad or unfinished.

I know this game nothing close to LLMB but I hope 6COLOURS can add more scenes and if possible make the game less linear/grindy

fendy3002

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
search around in your hometown (aka city where ppl get petrified)
then NPC will show up on the roof at middle house (your home), and so on lol xD
What's next? I'm stuck, cannot get change back to girl clothes at the fort. Damn this game need better pointers.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What's next? I'm stuck, cannot get change back to girl clothes at the fort. Damn this game need better pointers.
check the closet near the girl that give u the disguise then head to the top tower

OP
satoshi1

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
not all end game updates are bad tho, say LLMB https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10314 is released Oct 2015 and still being updated until now. I don't think LLMB is a bad or unfinished.

I know this game nothing close to LLMB but I hope 6COLOURS can add more scenes and if possible make the game less linear/grindy
Naw, it's just that I hope this isn't gonna be like early access. Because outside of the confusing maps, there doesn't seem to be much content.

lOpsWolfl

Lurker
Reputation score
So uh, I'm having a small problem. After the 1st cutscene i get that error.
anyone got any troubleshoot suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.