What's new

RPG RPG Maker [7th Door] 退魔師紫苑 Shion the Exorcist (RJ328341)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1627313828421.png

Description: Sequel to this circle's previous game (which also doesn't have its own thread here despite being fully translated) is an RPGMaker MV game in which you'll have to traverse a gigantic tentacle dungeon.

Story: The protagonist Shion is sent to investigate a certain dungeon where once her favourite collegue, Ayano, disappeared. She and her friends will meet and meat many obstacles that mainly come in the shapes of various tentacles.

Content: 44 base CG / Approx. 150 H-scenes including erotic traps, battle fuck, and defeat rape content!
Plenty of skintight suit fetishistic fun!
Erotic voices and wet sound effects absolutely brimming with realistically lewd ambiance.

The game has you traverse a labyrinth/maze full of tentacles, tentacle traps, you will need to deal with corruption, obstacles and your character's lust. For the most part it plays like a regular RPG Maker game.

Fetishes: Skin tight bodysuits, voluptuous females, tentacles, corruption, battlefuck, rape, some soft vore.

Arrow keys to move
Controls: Hold ctrl to fast forward messages
X to show/hide character pic
C to show/hide status in the upper right
ESC to open menu
A for "tip" on what to do next
Hold Shift to run
In combat areas attack with S
In battle Z to confirm, ESC to cancel

The first game in English:
Circle's Ci-En:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm absolutely stumped on map 3. The guide maps seem to indicate the north center zone is where you're supposed to go, but she keeps backing off whenever I try to advance further into the room.
I've poked and prodded every corner of the dungeon I can access, and I have no idea what "escape event" I'm supposed to do to access the upper left of map 3, if that's even relevant to advancing.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow, never played the first one and it was quite good. Though it did get a bit old after the first ending since its heavily trial and error.

I'm absolutely stumped on map 3. The guide maps seem to indicate the north center zone is where you're supposed to go, but she keeps backing off whenever I try to advance further into the room.
I've poked and prodded every corner of the dungeon I can access, and I have no idea what "escape event" I'm supposed to do to access the upper left of map 3, if that's even relevant to advancing.
I guess this is further into the game? I remember the first early roadblock where she won't advance you need to use an item in your inventory that lets you teleport back to base.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Sequel to this circle's previous game (which also doesn't have its own thread here despite being fully translated)
Wait - this one is translated or the sequel is?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally managed to get past the part she kept backing off on. The only thing I can think I may have missed was interacting with all the decorative wall tentacles in the attack room to the 2 rooms south and east from it.

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck... this game has so much trekking, sometimes even backtracking... I'm absolutely lost... The maps don't help either...

Does any1 know what I'm supposed to do here? I tried going to that green circle, but nothing happens...

第三階層ふた寄生周辺.png

Although honestly at this point, i wouldn't mind a full save...

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go to the bit at 1, kill the thing at 2 (if you haven't already). That will unlock route C (第三階層C). The green circle there is what turns you into a futa.
1627701648650.png

I'm stuck... this game has so much trekking, sometimes even backtracking... I'm absolutely lost... The maps don't help either...

Does any1 know what I'm supposed to do here? I tried going to that green circle, but nothing happens...

View attachment 40416

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go to the bit at 1, kill the thing at 2 (if you haven't already). That will unlock route C (第三階層C). The green circle there is what turns you into a futa.
Ah... Thanks... more backtracking it seems. I found the boss and killed it. Thanks

BlackAche32

Reputation score
Anyone know if this game has a time limit? Because when i reached the white haired woman her ecchi stats were in the thousands, And her portrait picture was her lewd form, not her normal form. Is there a way to prevent that? Do i need to be fast?

Wahluig

Reputation score
How do I beat the boss with the white haired girl stuck inside?
Even with the low difficulty I can't get it down, I'm assuming I missed something to do to make him vulnerable?

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I beat the boss with the white haired girl stuck inside?
Even with the low difficulty I can't get it down, I'm assuming I missed something to do to make him vulnerable?
Just hit it hard until it dies. I don't know the optimal way to fight, but i just kept nuking it with my 125 MP cost spell, then regular attacks, followed by the any skills that deal decent damage.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 40416

There is a Fully Recollected save on the creator's ci-en, its posted at the bottom of the walkthrough.

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've managed to bumble my way to the point of reuniting with Ayano, and unlocked the futa state, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to reach the 2nd to last map and the part of the last map with the end boss.
I've tried deciphering the creator's walkthrough via Google translate to no avail, it jumps from the Ayano "rescue" to some "4th basement area 7" that is seemingly nowhere near where I came out.

Edit: I've gotten past my previous roadblock. My issue was I actually found the area I was supposed to go to, but unknowingly went up a 1-way stairway (why are these a thing? this one in particular?) and never bothered looking in the area again cuz I thought that was all there was/ran all over the place trying to find it again and gave up because FUCK this labyrinth in particular.
Also, I ought to have clarified that it was my first time getting Ayano in the party, as I learned in the section I was missing that she leaves the party after, seemingly requiring an actual rescue that I have not gotten to yet.

Last edited:

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is probably the first game that I quit before I ended up beating it. I completed most of it through sheer luck and unprecedented skill. But even with the guide, it's a friggin hassle to do all the backtracking while avoiding enemies and traps in the later level(s).

neg

Reputation score
Why always i opne the game i have a failed to load: img/pictures?

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why always i opne the game i have a failed to load: img/pictures?
sounds like the version you downloaded is corrupted, or you didn't unzip the game right

QLTY-EY5

Reputation score

View attachment 40416

How did you get the game maps, can you send them if you have them in your device pls