What's new

ACT RPG Maker [7th octopus] Sadistic Maid Rebellion / ドSなメイドさんの反乱 (RE267916) (RJ267916)

deadshy

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a save file for this? I have no idea what I'm doing. I found a key once but couldn't find where to use it, and do those alarms do anything? I pick the option I assume is correct but nothing seems to change.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I only have the save after you cleared the game once as one of the options the maid next to you have is to delete all save files, and it deleted all the previous ones. o_O

Attachments

deadshy

Lurker
Reputation score
One clear is better than no clear, so it's a thank you from me!

I wish I knew how to play it myself though. Do the keys spawn in random locations? Is there a proc for them to show up?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Iirc you need to find the closed doors in the second floor. One is in the room / level with the stairs, one is the the room / level right of it.
Then a key spawns in the room over the prison, with it you can open the closed room in the room / level with the stairs. Said room as a key and a numeric keypad (3429). With that key you can go into the other closed room and find another key. Then iirc you can open the bathroom in the first floor in the room / level in the very right. Due to the keypad stairs should have appeared near the bathtube. Down there you'll find the key for the backdoor; it's located to the very left.

If your health runs low you can replenish it by eating. Second floor, room / level to the very right. Save before eating, as some food have sleeping pills in it.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This... isn't the first time I've played a game that looks like it was inspired by Succubus Maze, but I really wish there was something new that reaches Succubus Maze's level of polish.

hemdom

Reputation score
This... isn't the first time I've played a game that looks like it was inspired by Succubus Maze, but I really wish there was something new that reaches Succubus Maze's level of polish.
Facts. I wonder what the developer of Succubus Maze is up to now. Hopefully another femdom game :)

Bl0tak

Reputation score
as a matter of fact he is. Planning to release 2021 March
Yea but sadly these games don't get a good translation, succubus maze got an MTL but it was meh and really ruins the experience for me, and havent even been able to find an MTL for this game.