OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Bird's Refuge (firebane) GMed by Takimaru

Alisia: HP = 41, PP = 50, EP = 41, Status = Fine
Also, Alisia gained 4 EXP from killing those soldiers. You may spend these experience points, along with the ones you have now, if you so wish. If I recall correctly Alisia had 8 EXP before, so now she has 12.

The stew proved quite filling, and rather delicious; either Ceiti was that great of a cook, or Alisia was just terribly hungry to where even mundane meals seemed amazing. Either way, the harpy felt much better after the meal, even if she was still practically crippled. Should Alisia try to stand, she would find that while painful, the leg was still strong enough to allow her to walk without assistance. She could even cast spells, if she so chose, at the very least, which did bring a limited amount of comfort to her in knowing that she wasn't completely defenseless. Still, given the condition of one of her wings, and the shape it needed to be in to actually fly, she was grounded for now--no doubt a terrifying feeling for most of her kind.

"Hehe... wow, you must have been starving," remarked the bunnygirl before taking her empty bowl. "I have some more for seconds, if ya like."

Before she could go on, Aldin entered the shelter, naturally having to duck his head underneath the doorway, which in terms of vertical clearance was generous as is given the stature of some of the haven's inhabitants. "Alisia... I apologize. We were woefully unprepared, yet again. For the Stewards to have that many in number was unprecedented; while we were aware of their growth, the rate by which they could recruit so many soldiers so... casually, it was... rrgh. At any rate, I am just glad you are well. We've likely troubled you enough with such carelessness, so you may stay here until you recover, and you've no obligation to assist us by any means. But for now, I'd like to notify you to stay indoors if you can. Several bodies have turned up, and I can't help but suspect this to be the work of a human. While my first thoughts turned to the 'elf' who visited us before the raid, Irellus, he appears to have an alibi."

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: A Bird's Refuge (firebane) GMed by Takimaru

While Alisia was eating the stew she noticed her energy slowly returning to her. she slowly went to her feet. Biting through the pain she tried walking for a bit noticing she was still able to do this at a reasonable pace.

She then went to the middle of the room and tried to spread her wings, Only to find out her wing was to badly damaged to do much with it for now. Realising she wouldn't be able to fly until it healed she only just managed to hold in her panic.

The harpy was thankfull for Aldin entering at that moment, taking her mind off of her wing to listen to what he had to say. "Is there any general location where these bodies are found?" Alisia asked, completely skipping over the part about the stewards. "are there any clues about the murderer? What is this alibi Irellus has? Do these murders happen around a certain time? would there be a chance of him or her entering this house making it pointless for me to stay inside? she kept asking chaneling her panic about her wing into this problem.

XP
I would like to spend 6 xp on mind giving me 34+6=40 mind
4 xp on body giving me 16+4=20 body
and 2 xp on spirit giving me 16+2=18 spirit

these become:
Hit Points (HP): 49 = 20+20+9
Pleasure to Orgasm (PP): 59 = 10+40+9
Spirit Energy (EP): 48 = 10+20+18
Speed: 13 = (square root of 200) -1
Dodge: 39 = (20+40+18)/2
Armor: 0
Resistance: 20 = (40/2)