What's new

A Building

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: A Building

She nods. "I dunno what to say... either way, I better see if I can get registered. See ya around!" she said and headed inside.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, good luck!"

He turns to Kathy.

"I need to go shower and find Barry, so I'll meet you by the main field tonight then, ok?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Quietly, she enters the A Building, looking around at the strange sights and sounds- not to mention smells.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yuuki quietly sniffs the air picking up a strange smell, ultimately attributing it to the creature that was looking a little dumbstruck in the middle of the foyer.

"Is there anything we can do for you, you lady?" She says with a slight bow, eyes skittering across the surface trying to identify just what lay underneath the odor.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She jumped a bit, thankfug for her deerskin clothing at the moment, thanks to the girl's piercing gaze. "Yes, I would like to register?" she asked.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

"Ah i guess your one of the new students around here then..." She replied, trying to gauge the girls response.

"lets just go check if your on our list here." Yuuki meandered over to the desk and began tapping away at a computer.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I-I'm not a new student, not yet anyway, it's sorta the reason I came here today."

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

"Hmmm... well I guess that makes things a little more complicated." Yuuki stops to think for a moment, tossing a lock of silver hair back behind her ear.

"Tell you what, I know what the lady who runs this place is gonna say when she finds out your around, so how about I just accidentally leave this key card to the girls dorm on this bench before I leave." She continues taking a plain card out of a draw in the desk and placing it down in front of her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She nods. "Erm, ok..."

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Yuuki gives a short smile before shrouding herself. By the time the girl has looked back at her from the card, yuuki is gone.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She blinks in confusion. Still not quite sure what she was supposed to be doing, she took the card, and looked it over curiously

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

After a minimal bit of searching, Megumi found her way to the A Building, Maia in tow. She went off to collect the components of the 'student pack.'

Pale

Reputation score

As always, Maia followed the young kunoichi into the building.. and then out again, a few moments later, bearing clothes, and papers.. and a keycard on top of the small bundle. She'd even, wisely, picked up the gear that was set aside for her Mistress.

"We have the requirements.The map says the Girl's Dorm is West by North West."

A small pause, then she points.

"That way."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Right. Okay, thank you Maia," Megumi responded, while she did a quick visual check of the supplies they had gathered. All this collection of mounds of stuff was tedious and boring... at least they were getting to their dorms now.

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya happily made her way over to A building, only having to stop for directions once. Luckily for her it seemed she could memorize their directional instructions better than she had her own kinds, so she was grateful for that. Entering the building, she spotted a man behind the counter of what had to be registration.

She stopped him long enough to ask him for the student package, as well as any map he could give her of the area as she was new here, and had never scouted the are until now. This was slightly off truth, but close enough to not be noticable.

He had ducked away for a few minutes, and then returned with what seemed to be some kind of uniform to be worn during classes, as well as a key card. According to the paper he gave her, her room assignment was GD328. Thanking the man, she took the card key, the map he gave her, her papers and the uniform, and then headed towards the Girls Dorm after consulting her map.