A Friend Like Me (Jayna)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Friend Like Me (Jayna)

"My butt...?" Diana asked after viewing Jayna's fantasy, before grinning and laughing nervously. "You are beyond strange, for sure..." she commented, before twisting her lips in thought, and while still atop Jayna, she grinned and flipped herself over, her back facing Jayna as she pushed her bottom backwards, towards Jayna's face. "If you want my butt, then it's my butt you'll get!" Diana said with an evil chuckle. Like that, she rose her butt, and pressed her naked ass against Jayna's face. "And now, to make good on my promise~" she announced, before grinning confidently, looking back at Jayna so she could see her expression, and pressed her index finger to Jayna's clitoris. As if electrically charged, Jayna suddenly felt as if Diana's finger was sending a strong, constant torrent of electricity through her body. Her lower body began quivering against her will as Diana's power coursed through every nerve in her sex to stimulate every single area, inside and out.

Like that, Diana held her finger on Jayna's clit, grinning back at her knowing that Jayna was receiving enough pleasure to make her mind go numb, and that she would climax just as Diana said she would, and as hard as she said she would.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jayna blushed but nodded demurely in reply to Diana's questioning tone. She had her arms wrapped around the succubus, fingers slowly stroking down toward that voluptuous prize... when suddenly Diana flipped over. "Ooph!" Jayna was still blushing brightly. Before she could adjust, she noticed that Diana's behind wasn't heading toward her lap but her face. The little goth's eyes widened, her blue grey eyes getting bigger and bigger as Diana inched closer and closer. Jayna's arms flopped on the bed behind her head in a perfect I surrender! pose. All she could do was let out a soft squeal before her face was smothered. The blonde's feet squirmed on her mattress, muffling groans underneath Diana. For once in her life, Jayna was totally speechless, even thoughtless. She just stared up in blushy awe at the curvy demon on top of her face.

The sudden spark, totally unexpected by the inexperienced girl, made her legs writhe and her hips buck. Breaking her silent reverie, Jayna squeaked and sucked in her breath hard. Her poor body not knowing what to do, tried to wriggle away, but she could only wiggle so far. Diana's shocking finger was sure persistent. She was already pretty turned on from the foreplay, so the spark overwhelmed her, enflaming Jayna's nerves with pleasure. Little short moans came faster and faster, muffling under Diana's butt until she couldn't hold it in anymore. Nectar rushed out of Jayna's quivering flower before she even had time to scream, which she did a little late, filling the room with the sounds of her pleasure and wriggling in her own juices. Her eyes rolled back, and when she finished screaming, Jayna gasped hard, squeaking and twitching like Diana's plaything, orgasming just like the succubus wanted, squeaking shrilly each time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That required only the smallest ounce of my power," Diana said as she giggled, and twisted her hips around on Jayna's face to smother the girl even more, making it hard to breath unless Jayna inhaled the intense smell of Diana's sex. And even then, there was still little room to breathe. Only just enough so that Jayna could live, while pushing her senses over the limit to amplify her stimulation. "Do you enjoy suffering under my butt, Jayna?" Diana asked her, before Diana dipped her middle finger inside Jayna's pussy, and another current of electricity seemed to shoot through her sex, with the aftermath going through her body, and leaving her feeling numb in all her body except her sex, which seemed to feel only more sensitive. Diana slowly moved her finger around inside of Jayna, every slight movement making sparks fly inside of Jayna's mind, and stimulating her womanhood so much that her waist actually began to quiver from the amount of energy charging through her.

"I promised to be your best friend, and one of the things friends do is forgive each other... So, can you forgive this sadistic side of mine, my dear friend?" Diana giggled, while curling her back and legs to lift and spread her ass cheeks out, giving Jayna a sight of her soaking wet sex, as well as a free breath of fresh air, before planting herself back down and squirming her hips around on Jayna's face, before starting up her shocking touch again, and while still touching Jayna slowly, and so gently, was doing the opposite with her magics, chuckling happily as if she really wanted to drive Jayna mad with absolute pleasure. And she continued to do this until Jayna surrendered, and came once more.

"I've made you cum twice now... Any more of this treatment and I think it would turn into cruelty." Diana stated, pulling her finger out of Jayna's sex, which was absolutely soaking wet and slimy with Jayna's juices, and looking at it, before dipping it into her mouth, moaning as she sucked all of the juices off. Then, she finally lifted her ass off of Jayna's face, and giggled happily when she saw Jayna's face. "The sight of your face right now, do you know how arousing it is? Your face is slick and hair wet with my juices that covered your face. Your cheeks are burning red, and you look positively drained..." she said, before laying down next to Jayna, as the girl would find that she was completely unable to move even a finger as she lay completely exposed on the bed, with her legs spread wide, vulnerable. "And drained you are..." she added, leaning in, and lightly tonguing Jayna's breast for a moment, before licking straight up to Jayna's neck from there, tickling her neck along the way. "You were delicious, Jayna~" she complimented her, before wrapping her arms around Jayna, and using her like a body pillow.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jayna's legs couldn't stop wriggling as the succubus swayed her sexy, voluptuous hips on her face. Yowzers this girl is intense! the little goth thought to herself, pawing at Diana's butt with her hands. Her hips bucked out of control as Diana's sparking finger swirled around inside her petals like an electric current, juices rushing out of her like crazy as if the succubus not just opened the floodgates but smashed them open, stomping around on the rubble. Jayna couldn't help but naturally want to push against Diana's hips with her little hands, wanting to breathe. AH~! Holy... jumpin gingersnaps!

Her lower body writhing and gushing juices, Jayna sucked in as much breath as she could when Diana lifted up only to widen her blue-grey eyes when the succubus descended back onto her face just as fast. Outloud, she was making muffled squeals and whimpers of pleasure. Even in her mind, her thoughts were going numb, drowned out by an ever expanding cloud of pleasure. Each little jolt set a flame another part of her pussy with pleasure, making her little petals quiver and quake uncontrollably, unable to stop herself from cumming. She came so much that she blushed deep red liek a tomato.

Once Diana lifted up and turned around to tease her, Jayna lay prone on her bed, panting heavily. She slid her hands between her legs, holding her quivering pussy, closing her thighs around them and rolling onto her side, squeaking softly with each little pant. The little goth witch wannabe, murmured softly, feeling Diana's arms wrapping her up in a nice warm embrace. She let her body melt away in the hug. Her head leaned into the crook of Diana's neck, nuzzling snugly with her sopping wet blonde hair. “Holy Potatoes....” Jayna whispered meekly as she drifted off into dreamland, her voice cooing softly even after she was asleep for a little while.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Falling into a deep sleep, Jayna almost immediately had dreams. Floating in a sea of black, there was no light to be seen, yet she could see her own body as if brightly illuminated by the sun. In that oblivion, a presence manifested behind her, before a familiar pair of breasts squished against her shoulder blades. "Jayna..." Diana's voice whispered to the blond girl. "I'm going to make you mine." she stated absolutely. It wasn't a request, or a warning. It was an announcement of Jayna's fate. Unable to move, Jayna's body floated as if lifeless in the sea of oblivion. Her presence felt so weak, and small in comparison to the presence of Diana in that black abyss. Even as Diana's fingers tickled along Jayna's neck, Jayna couldn't do more than think about giggling as a natural response before Diana's hands suddenly removed Jayna's collar from her neck, and instead put a new collar around her throat, with a skull on the front. "You can never remove this collar. It's magical scent and power will forever link you to me, as my human slave. But in the case of our relationship, consider it a 'best friends forever' choker~" Diana giggled. Leaning over her in the darkness, Diana smiled at Jayna's floating, unmoving form. "Welcome to my world~" Diana welcomed Jayna, before leaning in, and kissed Jayna's unmoving lips before Jayna felt herself drifting off into an even deeper slumber...

When Jayna next awoke, she was laying on her side, with her head on a rather unique feeling pillow. The very moment she'd open her eyes would reveal that her head was using Diana's thighs as a pillow, and that both girls were just as naked as the day they were born. "Good morning, Jayna." Diana said with a smile. "Or good afternoon, rather. You've been asleep for about eighteen hours." Diana giggled, petting Jayna along her blond hair.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When Jayna's eyes fluttered open, she groaned, stretching her arms and legs with a great big sigh. She could still feel the workout her body had the night before even if it'd been a while that she was asleep. Jayna thought back to her dream with Diana too, the collar, and the things Diana had said, frowning a little. It all felt so strange and surreal. Had it really been a dream? It felt so real... but at the same time it felt so unreal. As she thought about it, pondering what everything meant, Jayna slowly brought her fingers to her neck where she felt the skull there, caressing it lightly with her fingers. When she felt the skull there, Jayna gasped, blushed brightly, realizing that the dream really did happen. She'd managed to get herself enslaved forever...

The little blonde goth looked up at the succubus as she stroked Jayna's hair with a meek, defeated expression on her face. Eventually, she pushed herself up and sat cross-legged fiddling with her fingers, seeming more downcast than her usual up-beat, happy-go-lucky self. "Ummm... I guess that's a long time to sleep.. hehe... Maybe I should get dressed and try working on some potions. If you wanna help me Diana, I mean.. umm... Master... I think I need to find some ingredients and stuff ya know? They always call for the weirdest things... but it's fun to go looking for them." Jayna said, still fiddling with her fingers and not looking up into Diana's deep red eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Watching Jayna, Diana's head cocked to the side in confusion. But when she saw that the girl was clearly nervous, the demoness let out a chuckle. "Jayna, my sweet," Diana gently put her hands on Jayna's shoulders. "Are you truly so bothered by the agreement you made with me? I accepted this contract knowing it was a double edged sword. Though you are forever bound to me, and though I may be your master... I am also your friend... And a friend would never wish to see you so bothered." she tried to assure Jenna, her fingers moving to caress her muscles leading up to her neck to try and work out the tension in Jayna. "I shall help you with whatever you need, for a while. But then, I want you to do a favor to me as well~" Diana giggled with evil intent.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jayna sighed softly, feeling her muscles relax as Diana massaged them before slowly looking up at her with her blue-grey eyes. She was glad to hear that the succubus was taking their friendship more seriously and that it wasn't just a chore - or at least she wasn't telling Jayna so if it was. "Can I just call you Diana then?"

The little goth slowly got out of bed, walking to her dresser and blushed when she saw how disheveled she looked. She touched the skull on her choker again but then smiled. Luckily, Jayna had drawers full of skull jewelry to match her new addition. She was a skull accessorizer! Jayna covered her fingers in skull and pentagram rings and after brushing her hair furiously, she pulled it up into twin tails, clasping them in place with skull pins. Then she put on a soft faux-corset pink bodice with black laces, pulled on some thigh-high fishnet stockings, and pulled on a loose, flowing white skirt. She completed her outfit with a pair of black boots.

Once she was all set with her clothes, Jayna turned to smile at Diana before walking past the succubus to pull out an old musty looking book from her bookshelf. "There's all kinds of interesting things to tryout in here to help me become a more powerful witch or just fun stuff like potions, spells, and rituals." As she held the book in her hands, flipping through the old yellowed pages, Jayna blushed at Diana. "Probably the only thing I woulda wished for other than what I did would have been to be a really strong witch. I just love reading these books, practicing, and exploring. But I definitely still like what I wished for. I hope we can learn to be really special friends. And maybe along the way you can help me learn to be a better witch too!"

Finally something caught Jayna's attention as she flipped through the ancient pages, her eyes lighting up with mischievous glee. "Oh look at this!" Jayna exclaimed, pointing at the page excitedly. "I remember reading about this before. Apparently the strongest witches in history all had familiars to help them with their tasks and make it easier to weave spirit energy. They are usually animal-like...which means duh.. mamono... Hmmmm...." Jayna trailed off in thought before squealing in delight. "Ah-ha! I know what I want my familiar to be! What could be more powerful than my very own Wyvern magical assistant?!" The little goth asked as she turned to look at Diana with a huge power-hungry grin. "That would be SO cool!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Diana giggled, and leaned forward to cuddle her cheek against Jayna's, squishing her devilishly soft cheek against the other girl's. "You can call me whatever you desire," she replied, before her other hand grabbed Jayna's spare cheek, pinching it slightly. "My lovely, squishy Jayna." she giggled. Then, when Jayna went to get dressed, Diana seemed to do something as well. When Jayna was dressed, and she looked back, where Diana used to be, there was a young girl dressed as a squire from the Order.

"Hello there! I am but a lowly squire of god! Be careful of demons and monsters!" the girl cautioned Jayna, but the one thing that seemed off putting was the girl's grin. Twisted, showing off all her teeth, such a menacing grin was not unlike Diana's toothy grin. "You wanna be a powerful witch, huh? That's heresy you know! Silly girl~" the Order squire lightly tapped Jayna on the head with her knuckles.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Diana was unusually quiet as Jayna was getting dressed, but the little blonde hadn't thought too much about it, mostly absorbed in accessorizing her new choker and making herself look pretty.

When she turned back to look at Diana, Jayna literally jumped, squeaking in surprise. Jumpin' Gingersnaps! Who is that?! she thought to herself until she noticed the toothy grin and gave Diana a look that screamed What the hell?!

"Holy potatoes Diana you scared me..." Jayna sighed but eventually gave her friend a teasing smile. "I'm pretty sure summoning you was even worse heresy than that. And...and... you impersonating one is probably even worse heresy still! I never saw someone from the order look so sexy! Being heretics is fun."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well~" Diana giggled at the mention of sexy people of the order. "I've seen a few sexy boys in my time. Granted, I snatched them right up, so maybe that's the reason why?" she suggested, and should Jayna make it known what her sexual preference is, Jayna would stutter and add. "W-well~ Sexy women joined my army as well~!" she said. "Like you!" she used Jayna as such an example.

"Anyway~" Diana calmed herself after having (depending) stepped on what would have been a fatal landmine. "I won't be discovered like this, just by a glance. Let's stay away from churches and those of magical talent though. They might be able to expose me."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Boys? Ewwwww!" Jayna's lips parted in surprise as she quirked a little blonde eyebrow in Diana's direction. The goth smiled when Diana clarified herself, smiling demurely, doing a little spin on her toes, her skirt flowing out around her thighs before Jayna stopped with a smile, a woosh of her skirt, and a poke to Diana's belly button.

"Damn right I'm sexy! I hope I'm not the only one, but at least I have you. That reminds me! Are you hungry? I can make you breakfast before we start our big adventure!"

Without really waiting for a reply, Jayna took Diana by the hand, tugging her along out of the bedroom and toward the kitchen, twin tails bouncing about along the way.

"Don't worry about churches silly. I don't go to those! How will we know who can use magic though?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm?" Diana hummed at the offer of food, before suddenly laughing. "I'm full, actually!" she announced. "You should probably eat my share as well, though. I took a lot of energy out of you last night~" Diana giggled, rubbing Jayna on the shoulder as if to encourage her, before she stepped back slightly, walking through Jayna's house and looking around, as if to make herself familiar with the place. "If anyone screams 'Demon' at me, I think that will be clue enough to alert us that they have such magical talents." Diana replied. "And most who use magic like to look unique in their own way, due to their nature. We should try to stick to crowds when moving around in the open, since I can only be detected if selectively examined by a curious little thread." she revealed.

Then, there came a sudden knocking to Jayna's basement door, following the familiar voice of Nero, the young man who often came to Jayna's house ever since they were both young due to his fascination with Jayna and her craft. Always he'd come to her over nearly every little thing. Whenever he thought he was cursed with bad luck, whenever he thought he was sick, or whenever the moon even frightened him, desperately claiming to her one day that the moon had an angry face, and that it was going to crush the town in three days. But this time he seemed to carry a different tone over his usual panic or general interest in Jayna. His knocking was insistent, and his voice following sounded desperate and somewhat strange, as if he was trying to fake a much deeper voice than he owned. "J-Jayna..." Nero grunted, "I-I need... I need your... Help..." he called.

Meanwhile, Diana's nose twitched as she looked to the door. "I smell a kindred spirit." she announced.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Well okay..." Jayna looked skeptical that Diana didn't need to eat, but the shoulder rub seemed to satisfy her for now. She smiled and made her way to the kitchen, blonde twin tails bouncing along the way. "Maybe you'll change your mind when you smell the waffles!" Jayna added happily as she started setting up the ingredients.

The goth pulled out a waffle maker and mix, getting plates, maple syrup, and butter ready too. "Don't worry Diana. Once we get our Wyvern, we'll be safe for sure. I mean... who's gonna mess with a witch and a succubus riding a wyvern?" Jayna paused for effect, flicking her hand in the air. "Nobody, that's who!"

It was right after she'd closed the waffle mixer around the batter with a soft hiss of steam when Jayna heard the knock at the door along with the strange but familiar voice. The corner of her lip curling down in confusion, Jayna looked at Diana uncertainly but made her way to the door. She stopped and thought, then reached for the nob to open the door just enough to peek outside.

"Nero? Is that you? What are you doing? I'm kinda busy here..."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you say so~" was all Diana had to say on both accounts, apparently more than willing to burn that bridge when it must be crossed.

That left Jayna to interact with Nero, whom she could see outside her door. The young man who always had a very clear crush on Jayna, among other boys. But those other boys slowly vanished one by one as they were crushed under the sheer power of his jealousy. When one man, as Jayna was shopping, tried to ask her out, his pants caught fire. Ever since then, the men of the town thought Jayna to be a cursed woman. And the man behind it all was at her doorstep, asking for help. "L-listen... I really... I really need your help..." he insisted. "Please... It's really bad... You're the only one who I think can help..."

Diana snuck up along side Jayna, and whispered into Jayna's ear with wicked intent. "Let him in~" she instructed, seeming to have a plan to follow when he gets inside. Should she send him off, Diana would look rather irritated at Jayna. But if she let him in, Diana would wait until Jayna closed the door behind him, before jumping at Nero. "Get him!" she'd announce, pouncing on him and pinning him down.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking back and forth between Diana and Nero, Jayna kept the door open just ajar. "Ummm... uhh..." she stammered. Jayna nibbled the tip of her finger nervously, trying not to panic. Normally she'd be eager to help, but this was her first day with her new succubus BFF. What would Nero think? Was it safe? Wasn't she supposed to be hiding and taking care of Diana? Everything was just happening so fast! Jayna wasn't sure what to do.

With Diana's encouragement, Jayna nodded, reluctantly swinging the door open for her friend "Umm Nero this is my new friend, Dian-" Jayna couldn't finish her sentence before Diana immediately pounced Nero. The blonde immediately jumped back in surprise, gaping at Diana. "Holy Potatoes Diana!! What are you doing? I thought we were supposed to be in cognito! Like secret agents? Ya know? Gah... Uh..." Jayna's cheeks were bright pink with embarrassment and confusion, stepping back to sit on the table, just watching Diana pouncing on Nero.

"Oh jeepers, my waffles!!" Jayna cried out suddenly, turning to scamper back to the kitchen counter, white skirt fluttering about her thighs. Everything was going crazy, and Jayna didn't know what to do, but if she knew one thing, it was that her waffles had to be perfect for Diana. She kept looking back and forth from the commotion to her cooking, opening up the waffle maker to start putting them on plates, filling her apartment with sweet breakfast aroma. "Sorry Nero! She's just really friendly! You can have some of our waffles I promise!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Diana and Nero would scuffle on the ground, with Nero being on the failing defensive as his clothes were peeled off. "J-Jayna! Help me!" Nero pleaded. "Stop taking everything! STOP!" Nero demanded in a high pitched voice. Diana simply slid the last bit of clothing off and tossed it aside before standing up with a grin.

"Jayna~!" the demon called out to her. "Doesn't he look 'manly'?" she giggled, before moving aside to show Jayna the true form of Nero.

"In case you don't realize, Nero is an alp." Diana explained. "It's a human man turned demon female. He's, or shall I say she's, incognito, just like us~" she declared, before sliding in close to Jayna to whisper. "Let's work him like a dog while he's helpless~" she suggested.