Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Lost Bet (Vince Baduin)

The only Wallmart in town. It's rather hard to miss. The cop shouts over his shoulder before getting into his car and leaving.

Johnny starts making for the side of the road. Come on man, we have to get out of the way of everybody.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Vince was already backing off, joining Johnny again. Well, now wasn't that just fine and dandy. "We need to find a way to get there before every fuckin' Jane, Dick and Harry," though how they were gonna manage that...

Well, first things first. He backed off enough that they wouldn't be in immediate danger of being mowed under unless someone was gunning for them. Hitchhiking didn't seem like the best option right now, but it was worth a shot to juggle the box of drugs and his other stuff to put an arm out, looking for a ride.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

(I'm going to try and wait to see if I can hook you up with the other two. As I originally said, although you wouldn't know anyone else to start with, you would eventually join them in game. It should only be another few posts in the other thread before they have a chance to pick you up)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

((I thought as much. Just ping me if you need to sync me up! I'm going to bed in about an hour and a half tops, so if not tonight, then sometime tomorrow works for me. *rubs hands together* Can't wait to see how Bob's family gets along with my dumbass. XD))

Status
Not open for further replies.