What's new

A Noobie Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Hey everyone, my names andrew and im kinda new to the whole online forum thing... embarrassing i know but i'd just rather come out and say it then just stay in the dark. :D

i love monster hentai but i never knew a place to find some good video's. Any suggestions ???

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: A Noobie Question...

. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, I'll take this one, Oni.

. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

For the love of god, what is it with people who don't know how to navigate a forum before they make a post?

Dude, we have an ENTIRE SECTION DEVOTED TO HENTAI.

In said section are many sub-sections. Hell, look at Incubus' post for the most relevant one to your question.

... FOR FUCKS SAKE, we even have a thread dedicated to helping people find stuff. AND IT'S IN THE HENTAI SECTION. WHICH IS WHERE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Normally, I wouldn't be arsed to even post anything, because I know other members that would more than gladly say something.
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOG, IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO NAVIGATE A FORUM. MUCH LESS FIGURE OUT THE APPROPRIATE PLACE FOR POSTS.

ALSO:

Welcome to the forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.