What's new

A normal sex story that everyone can build on

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: A normal sex story that everyone can build on

The man Replies; "Ok.... but on one condition." Fia Says, yes, whatever you want. The man asks (sorry for the short post, I dot feel like rwriting a sex scene at the moment lol)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You have to become my milk cow" says the man, Fia...
(YOU TRY TO WRITE A SEX SCENE NOW BITCH! (aka you XP))

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Fia agrees, "Ok... but how will you know when I need milking?" He replies "I am not just a mere human you know... I will know." the man continues, "But, first, I have to have sex with you, either that or you become my sex slave for eternity!" Fia agrees to this request also. The man lets go of her, and she lays down, naked with her legs wide open and closes her eyes. The man begins kissing her neck, and carresing her body. Fia lets out a pleasureable sigh, and asks "What... What are you doing?" He replies, "Im getting you ready, I dont want you to not want this, because I am not raping you, you agreed to this." He begins to play with her nipples while continueing to kiss her neck. Fia moans, her nipples are beginning to harden, and she can feel that she is begining to get wet. The man continues with the foreplay, when he rubs his leg on the inside of her thigh and feels that she has become very wet.... and asks "Do you want me now?"... She replies, while moaning, "Yes..." (Didnt write a sex scene per se :p)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You, you ARGH! Why am I writing most of the sex scenes!? WHY!?)

Fia moans in pleasure as she feels the men's harden penis stretch and enter her pussy. The man starts slowly at first, and gives her kisses upon her neck, and sucking upon her breast. He teasingly played with her nipples timing it so with his slow, agonisingly slow thrusts, Fia knew she was on the verge of climaxing, but the man said "Hold on, my little cow, I'll release you as soon as your addicted." The man then slips his other hand down underneath her and begins to play with her ass. Fia gasps in surprise and then screams as a climax roars through her. The man felt her vagina grabbed his dick and literally tried squeezing the cum out of him. He groaned in self-control, and begin to build Fia up to a second climax....

(Write the end of it DAMN YOU!)

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Feeling herself on the verge of climaxing once again, she stopped the man, and said, "I think its your turn now..." She stood the man up got on her knees. As Fia Wrapped her lips around his hardened member, He began to moan, she continues, licking the tip, and pushing her head up and down, taken his dick all the way in, she continuesd to do this, when the man screamed, "Ahh!! Wha.... What is this.... this feeling?!" The man then let out another scream, and shot his load in her mouth, she swallowed every drop of it, after this, the man dissolved, and it was only Fia her self left in that room... She thought to herself "He dissolved? When I made him cum he dissolved", she then noticed a note on the floor which read, "Strange man, defeated" And continued to think, "So... some of these creatures... If I make them cum, I can defeat them?" After this, Fia looks around the room, and finds...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

a hand grabbing her breast. Fia jumps in surprise backwards and hitting a hard surface. Fia heard the man's voice speaking "That was the first time someones ever been able to make me lose my body, but I admit the feeling was worth it." Fia stared at him and said " But, but I thought you disappeared." You wish it was that easy, thought the man. "No, I did not, nor did I forget what you owe me." said the man as he penetrated her pussy again with a rock hard member. Fia gasped in disbelief before climaxing a second time. Fia went limp in his arms having fallen to her own unrelieved built-up of sexual tensions. The man then allowed himself to cum inside of her. He smiled to himself and said "Never letting her mouth touch my dick again, I rather not disappear a second time."
Some time later
Fia awakes....

OP
ZeroSpace

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

To find the man preparing some kind of potion... Not wanting to risk it, she checked the inside pocket of her shirt and found her knife there. "Dumbass," She wispered before she stood up and firmly stabbed the man in his brain leaving him quite dead, before she pulled it out again. She was scared that the man might come back, so after a quick look around for supplies she was ready to leave but this time another hand held her back, a much stronger hand covered in fur...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ok" Said the man, who took Fia's knife away. "Since your going to be a bitch about, I believe it's time for punishment." Said the Fur Covered Man. Fia started and realized, that the person she just killed had vanished and in it's place was this guy......

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who then grabbed her hands and bound her with some weird material. He then threw her back onto the bed. "You will become a slave to me, my dear Girl." said the Fur Covered man (or FCM.) Fia began to struggle against the odd material. "Yo-you bastard let m-" Fia was interuppted as a hard round substance was stuffed into her mouth forcing it to expand to it's fullest and causing an ache in her jaw. "I will not do foreplay this time as my last body was destroyed twice." said FCM. He rammed his hardened member that was leaking pre-cum into Fia's battered pussy. He mercilessly rammed in and out of her. He finally cummed inside of her. His hot sticky sperm hit the walls of her womb and went up her fallopian tubes searching for an egg to fertalize.
Fia groaned and fainted. FCM smiled, "You will make a good cow and slave."
5 Days later.....

(Double post I know, but it is the continuation of a story..... Everyone else seems to have forgotten about it.)

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

After 5 days had passed, the FCM had raped Fia more times than anyone could count, And Fia was left in a state of so much pleasure, pain anguish etc she was practically stunned and could not move, the FCM Hadn't come to her in the past hour that had caused her to come back to her senses. she had also found that over these 5 days, not only the fact eggs would not fertilise, but the strange substance that was keeping her tied to the bed had dissolved; she escaped the house, when she got outside she found...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fia found herself aching in between her thighs but ignored it. She found that the outside weather had changed a little. It had gotten a bit warmer. Fia also felt quite stiff from being tied down for so long and offered little movement. She also winced at remembering being forced to eat some strange substances which had caused her to be infertile for a while to which she was grateful. But she also felt an increased sensitivity around her breasts, which the FCM had constantly groped and sucked on. He also had given her a sweet smelling pill that increased her output of her own milk. Fia groaned aloud. *I only have 3 hours before my body betrays me and my breasts began to feel up. I need to get to my shelter or far away from here.* Fia looked at her surroundings and decided to head back to her shelter to gain some supplies....

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Strangely, She Found her way back to her downed escape pod within a few hours, she thought to herself that the mans cabin must have brought her back closer to her initial point. She also found that the computer system at her escape pod was still working. So she accessed the system and tried to find a map of the area...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fia grimaced after the hour it took her to travel to her pod. *Didn't it take 2 hours to get from the shelter to the hut?* Fia thought to herself. Fia looked at the image her pod was trying to project yet. It was fuzzy but she could ascertain her position and saw that the pod had been dragged from her shelter. * At least it has the food in it. No clothing.* Fia thought to herself as she studied the map, she saw that she was near the forest turning into a plain. She couldn't see beyond the meadow through since the pod's power source was flickering. Fia grimaced and set up the solar panelings along the pod. *What now?* Fia thought to herself...

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Fia, who grew more and more tired, she thought to herself to get the materials to set up camp. However, being in a forest all she could find where sticks and leaves, and anything found on the trees. She began to ponder on how she would be able to set up camp using these.

Shadowleaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Fia decided that it would be a good idea to make a new shelter by covering her escape pod with whatever she found in the forest. Using salvaged energy cables she managed to make an improvised tent, covering her escape pod. Exhausted of the past experiences she crawled into her pod and fell asleep.
As Fia woke up the first thing her brains registered was a throbbing pain in her breasts. She inspected her breasts and noticed that they were swollen up with milk again. She sighed at the sight of it and started cooking a meal from her rations. In an impulse, she grabbed the empty ration package and began milking herself realizing that she could make nutritious food with her own body as long as she milked herself regularily.
As she was milking herself something crept closer, lured by the smell of Fia's milk. It sneaked closer and extended a scaled hand and grabbed one of her legs. Fia grabbed for her knife and lunged at the creature and stabbed it in its shoulder, without effect. The scales appeared impenetrable and her knife fell onto the ground. Fia looked at the creature which reminded her of an oversized lizard. The creature pinned her down using his front legs and reached for her breasts with his head.
Fia realized what the creature was going to do and tried to kick it away with fruitless results. The creature pinned her legs down with his hind legs and started licking her nipples with a forked tongue. Fia couldn't help but out a moan as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy getting wet. The creature started to suck on her breasts and Fia moaned again and tried to reach for her pussy. Suddenly, she felt pain as the creature began to bite on her breasts. To her surprise, Fia realized that she liked it.
Fia moaned dissapointed as the creature stopped sucking her breasts. The creature managed to get her as horny as hell and she kind of feared that it would leave her without using her. The creature looked her in the eyes for a moment and it seemed like the creature read her mind because Fia suddenly his dick pushing against her dripping pussy. Fia moaned ecstatically as the creature lunged his cock deep into her pussy. The creature began to speed up and with much more force. Fia moaned loudly as she felt that she was reaching her climax.
With a loud moan she reached her climax and kept moaning as the creature kept accelerating. Suddenly, the creature stopped and shot her pussy full of cum and started to retract slowly. Fia moaned dissapointed as the creature left, leaving her behind with cum dripping down her pussy. Fia sighed, grabbed her knife and was walking back to her tent when suddenly...