What's new

A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Pirate's (Un)Life for me! (Rovana)

Vilisevic house

"Nor have I," the old man said as he puffed more smoke. "Seen a true dawn, that is. But my grandfather used to talk about some old ceremonies the priests of the Abbey used to put on long ago, creating a radiance in the hall of prayer that filled people with joy and hope. They say Saint Markovia herself put that blessing into this pool, and so strong of faith and heart was she, that her blessing has endured centuries."

As Rovana cleaned her spear, he answered her question about the lack of a will to fight.

"It's a numbers game, young lady. You're not seeing Krezk as it once was, so my father's books tell. Used to be a proper trading town, with farms and industry outside of the walls you see today. We had proper militia back then, and we were backed by the priests of the abbey. Now there's no priests left, just that... that Abbot fellow. Anyways, now we just have the old fighting stylea and training, passed down from parent to child, but there are fewer children with every generation, and many as don't get born with souls. A sad, useless lot those are. Pair that with the fact that wolves, direwolves, werewolves, and vampires pick the bones of any who dare set foot outside the walls these days, and you can begin to see why we don't all go a-questing. Over 200 years ago, Saint Markovia herself led the last great revolt to free evil from this land. And she was defeated. In the wake of her defeat however, the evil over the land seemed to lose its grip for a while. The town was suffering from her loss, but a new generation of faithful tried to revive the valley. One of my own ancestors in particular attempted to end the haunting of Argynvost, and rally the spirits of the dead against what she thought was a weakened Strahd. But as the family lore goes, she failed too, and became one of the monsters that she sought to destroy."

As she listened to this tale and took a sip of the bright water, Rovana felt refreshed, and for a moment, the weight of her sorrows seemed lessened. She felt as though the weariness of the terrible days, the horror of dying and nearly dying again, and the shock of her soul being claimed by a horrific being from the depths all washed away, leaving her to consolidate her strength.

[Milestone reached. Rovana is now Level 5.]

The man took the spear in his hand thoughtfully, examined it, then handed it back. "I am Bjoris Vilisevic, but this spear... only one of our line has ever wielded it, and that is the woman I just referred to. My great, great, great, great aunt Ludmilla. She was a captain of the guard, and a paladin of the Morning Lord... over two hundred years ago. My family kept track of these things... as most noble families do, especially those in decline. Strange that this spear should look so new, surely it must be a replica."

He looked at the other artifacts that Rovana presented him with and mused, stroking his curly white beard.

"Perhaps you had better come inside, this is all very sudden and I have not had reason to research old catalogues in some time."

He stood up from his chair and moved into his house, which was not as grand or as large as the noble estates seen in Vallaki. It was more like a nicely furnished, large cottage, with an upstairs loft and an open-planned den, kitchen, and dining area, with a small hallway and an assortment of living quarters towards the back area of the dwelliing. There was an impressive fireplace and a bookshelf, with many dusty tomes. It was to this that Bjoris approached and rummaged through.

He put down on the table what appeared to be a book of geneology and sketch portraiture of the Velisivic family tree. As he looked for other books, Rovana was able to look through the very old, fragile pages and see a drawing of a woman who very closely resembled Ludmilla, but with a more softer, mortal look to her. She was dressed very effeminately in a noble's gown, though she was obviously a muscular woman.

"You said you were of the Dilisnya line? I'm afraid that we don't keep as detailed a record on other noble families as we do on our own bloodline, but we do have some histories that my family has penned. Histories of Krezk and the surrounding lands. The Dilisnya line was a persecuted one in Barovia, and the Lord of Ravenloft and his loyal families, particularly the Wachters, attempted to eradicate them from the land. Most went west into the lands of Borca and Dorvinia, but a small offshoot remained in Krezk."

He continued to read the book entitled A Historie of the Families Noblesse in Krezk.

"It seems the last living Dilisnya resident of Krezk disappeared sometime in the years prior to the death of my own ancestor's sibling, Lady Ludmilla. But I'm afraid that there is no description of the artifacts that you are carrying. Little more than a name I am afraid, and the fact that she was noted to be a comrade of the Lady Ludmilla."

It was by this point that Rovana had shared the queer nature of her riddle, and her odd dual existence. Bjoris raised a brow at this, but seemed to take it in stride.

"Stranger things have been told to me. Not many, mind you, but stranger things nonetheless. I've no doubt about the existence of restless spirits. That you're a... I guess a reincarnation of this Dilisnya woman, is not so far fetched. But I would beware, if that is the case. My ancestor, Ludmilla, she has the curse of the vampire, and has been tormenting my family for generations. It is as though the Devil himself wills her to be the tool with which he shall end the Vilisevic bloodline. If you are the soul of someone she once cared for, then there is little doubt that Strahd would take pleasure in using her to be the key to your own destruction."

He clapped the book shut again and laid it on the table in front of Rovana, before sinking down into his own cushioned chair in front of the fireplace.

"I'm afraid that last question you ask... about what a person is meant to be if they're a reincarnation, is a bit too much for my old head to say. I guess I'm lucky that if I am a reincarnation myself, that I don't recall the past life, so I don't feel like I am doomed to repeat the same mistakes. My advice though, for what it's worth, is to not overthink it. You're going to end up doing what you feel is right, for you and for others, and if anyone or anything takes it upon themselves to suggest that you've a debt to pay, well... you decide whether it's worth it to pay it or shove it back on them. Be whoever, or whatever you want to be. I've known some pretty lethal barmaids in my time - who's to say you couldn't be both?"

He gave her an odd look, and then grew more serious in his tone, perceiving in Rovana's wistfulness a very real danger.

"Take great care though, young one. The living and the dead aren't meant to mix. It's not healthy. Not natural. The dead are meant to stay dead, not to rise and feed upon the living. Undeath is a curse. A terrible curse. And it's a mercy to free anyone from it, through any means necessary. The curse controls the cursed. Not the other way around."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Vilisevic house

"You don't seem to have many priests like her. I met the abbot, suprisingly young, but besides that.. I mean I've heard of clerics being able to smite undead with just some prayer and showing off, none of that here far as I can tell." Of course, Rovana couldn't know that the plane itself muffled the divine. She latched onto the abbot fellow bit.

"People seem to be scared of the abbot, yet I pretty much require its help, unless your little bathing pond there has some dormant potential." Rovana shrugged, intentionally misspeaking there.

"I'd love to have told you I scantly believe in souls, but recent experience quite have taught me otherwise. Frankly, I believe it's a long term plot by the vampire, he doesn't have the power to fight faith itself or the faithful, but he does have the power from keeping those that would fight from returning to life." Rovana noted sharply, base on what she had seen so far. Her own death had almost broken her, after all.

Rovana exhaled a bit after partaking of the water, remarking. "Normally water doesn't make me feel that refreshed, but perhaps I'm suffering from rum withdrawal." She flexed a little and, unbeknownst to her, the cut on her leg began to heal, completely closing up with just a layer of dried blood above it. Rovana didn't seem to notice it right away, though her posture shifted subtly after a moment, allowing more weight onto her leg. Perhaps neither Rovana nor the pond alone had had such potential, but brought together..

Either way, once Rovana had to actually stand up and walk inside, picking up her things again, but presenting them for research as the old man desired, she noticed a lightness in her step. "Hoi, I thought your pond couldn't truly heal wounds anymore?" She said, brushing her leg clean, first cautious, then with a slight smirk, that showed she was more than a harmless noble. The smirk of someone considering putting some of that water into barrels for her ship.

"To be honest, I think certain weapons are better at resisting the bite of time. My sword here hasn't grown dull despite my abuse of it. I nay be trying to sharpen it anymore.. that used up the whetstone more than it helped the blade, ya see." She shrugged, her piratey accent shining through more when they stepped inside.

Frankly, Rovana didn't mind the housing. It was more than what she had seen normally, and it seemed more.. alive? Well, not right now certainly, but you could imagine it had once been. Rovana wasn't shy in looking through the old book, .. and stiffled a giggle at the effeminate outfit. "Yep, thats her. Slightly.. softer looking." She noted at the great-great-great aunt. "Hmnn? Ah, yes. Well, persecuted I already am, so Dilisnya it be. I had an encounter with Lady Wachter earlier.. it ended rather unluckily for me, though, now that I put some distance between me and the event, I think I've taken more from her than she from me, unbeknownst to her." Rovana noted.. though her memory was.. foggy and she lost time, she also had learned of the Dilisnya family for the first time, of how it .. felt to be noble, even if it was just an act.

"A name might help.. me." She pondered. Clearly the man knew of souls, but.. she wasn't even certain that she was who Molly claimed, now, was she? Either way, she bore the burdens of this Lady Dilisnya of the past, Dagon, persecution, .. and, if she removed the pirate spirit from the equation, just to test herself, a staunch, almost innate refusal to do the bidding of someone as wicked as Strahd... so one way or the other, she had the -right- to her heritage as well, did she not?

"Oh I'm fully aware of what Strahd plans, it'd bring him endless pleasure to take away sucess, just as I was about to reach it, I suspect he realized who I might be as soon as, or even before me, when I met with Lady Wachter." She took this moment to pull back her cloak, exposing the bitemark. "And I don't doubt that if he put his mind to it, he would succeed, but with his attention divided, I have stolen the skull of Argynvost and the spear of the old mountain kings." She grinned, extending her arms. "Everyone seems hellbent on telling me how powerful Strahd is.. and they are right, yet, he underestimates the strength of the last blossoms of the families that once opposed him. I've seen a withered tree, close to the home where I grew up, fallen over after hit by lightning, yet upon it, the most delicious fruits grew longer than younger trees that hadn't been tested." Rovana had fallen into an inspiering, heroic tone without trying or noticing this time, as she raised one hand with her speech, clenching it into a fist, her eyes alit with determination.

"I know what Strahd has planned for your family line, I don't suspect but know he sent Ludmilla out to hunt down her own descendants as it amused him and to break her, but buckle up me hearty, I always took pleasure in turning the plottings of tyrants upon themselfs..." She exhaled, smirking. "To court death herself and expect the betrayal of your crew if you can't lead them strong enough? 'Tis what my.. current life was all about." She looked over to Jowai. "I'd be disappointed if he did nay plan to leave me as soon as a better option presented itself. It's simply that I am the best option. I lead because I deserve to. This is our way." And it was so very different from wanting to be lead in private, but perhaps exactly because of this conviction...

"I propably am going to do whatever I think is right, aye." She grinned slightly. "I kinda was hoping you'd make that point, a barmaid has to deal with drunkyards every evening, you give her a glass of mead and she'll cut down a knight before he finishes his sword prancing... not that a bit of prancing wouldn't be useful as well." She mused.

"Sorry old man, you lost me with your last words. I'm a dead woman walking. It be only just I mingle with others doomed so." She looked Bjorn in the eyes, with a calm intensity. "You've heard many strange tales, seen many things, but look me in the eyes and tell me you've ever seen one more marked for doom than I." Her own death, recently, more than one near death experience, the mark of Dagon.. it did put things into perspective, in a way. "I thank you for your advice, but it is not your place to warn the likes of me." She didn't know why she said this as she held the mans gaze. It just felt.. apropriate. Then, with a smile, she added: "Be not mistaken by kind and youthful apperances. I am the Reaver, Captain of the Red Dawn, the sea took me, years ago. I can't truly die as long as my cursed bird isn't slain. I've already died at Strahds command and your own ancestors hand, yet that fool you all fear as devil didn't pay a pirate proper respect, didn't recognize the bloodline he thought extinguished and for this, he will pay. I'll do as we always do and rob those that dare not fear us. So I'm stealing something from Strahd that actual matters for him.. his power over Ludmilla, in body and spirit. I'll bring eternal peace to the one that had slain him... and then, I really have a larger fish to fry. Not as figurative as one would think." She cleared her throat. Despite her confident words, she really didn't want to risk all too much of Strahds attention or retaliation. She had enough worries in the coming four days.

"And I'll either do so because I'm a ne-er dying pirate woman, always taking whatever she wants, or the last survivor of an ancient noble bloodline, returning from the grave to right my wrongs and haunt those that dared cross me. Whichever way is true, I'm not the one that needs to worry. Nor am I beholden to the etiquette of the living." Well, she did worry a lot, in part why she questioned the man this much and one wise as him could easily see it, but if she sucessfully fought her worry with bravado, why stop her?

She chuckled, then leaned back, her saber rattling demeanor calming: "But I do want to do right, seeing how doing only wrong can end up for a man after facing Strahd, so, I request, answer me two more questions.:
What do you know of the vampires curse, not fearful whispers or rumours, but truly know of it? I want to, need to know whom I'm in love with, your ancestors noble spirit and strength, or who she is now. And before you say.. no there is no both in this case, I can be pirate and noble, but she can not be alive and dead at once. Well, far as I know.

Then, I have one more question, is there mention of other companions to Ludmilla or .. Lady Dilisnya of the time? A Mol.. no not Molly, damn it, what did she say her full name was, I'm so bad with these things."
She nodded, finally looking at the.. her name? Of the past.. before chuckling. ".. 'Era Dilisyna?' That sounds stupid. At least the Dilisnyans kept their names nice and short.. and.. Hah, thats a noble name? That name is Cerilian in origin. Erra is one who wanders, a nomad, but if you read it with the right accent it also means.. The Reaver...
It also can mean one whos mouth keeps on wandering, but thats pure coincidence I'm certain."

Using second wind because I can, hope you dun mind the slightly dramatic take, 7 hitpoints restored, coincidentially exactly the needleblight crits damage!

Int check to remember Mollys proper name, letting you decide if she makes it:
Roll(1d20)+1:
13,+1
Total:14

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bjoris Vilisevic
Krezk Household

Bjoris' eyes droop slightly and his face sags in a sigh.

"Yes, according to the records of my forefathers, there were once such priests and clerics, through which the power of the Morninglord could challenge the darkness. Saint Markovia was a particularly powerful cleric, who braved Ravenloft when others shied away. The Abbot... he is not the same as she was. She was human. I'm not sure what the Abbot is, but I know that he is not human. Kreskites all know that."

The man stroked his gray, tight curling beard along his chin as he mused and offered Rovana a crinkled, mirthless smile.

"You certainly have insight for such a young woman. And beautiful too, if you'd forgive an old man for being so frank, but ah, that's besides the point isn't it? Yes, I agree with what you say. The devil in Ravenloft can afford to play the long game. He can outlive us all, and the only thing he has to entertain him is the manipulation of the noble bloodlines in his domain. The Vilisevics,the Wachters, the Kolyanas, the Vallakoviches, the Kreskovs. And the Dilisnyas as well, though before your appearance there has seemed to be a disappearance of that family from Barovia.

"Perhaps Strahd seeks to capture the brightest souls and turn them dark, or bury them in his crypts, leaving us without champions to resist him. To keep a stranglehold on this realm. And meanwhile he corrupts other souls to be his spies and besets us with other monsters to distract us from his greater evil."

He looked down at Rovana's cleansed wound and grumbled, "The pool still has some of its old blessings, I suppose."

----

Later, Bjoris, Rovana and Jowaii moved indoors and looked through the old man's books. Bjoris appearedd to be impressed by Rovana's confidence, and her tale of the old skull of Argynvost and the spear of the mountain kings, though he could not offer any further clarity on either of those items. When his apparent warning against associating with the dead went unheeded, he winced and put a hand up.

"I'll not argue with you, if you think you're doomed, then far be it from me to say otherwise. Though you needn't be so competitive about it. What does it mean to say 'have you ever seen one more doomed than I?' You're talking aren't you? You're free to seek answers, to walk where you wish, to gather skulls and spears and whatnot? You have more than you appreciate - and it was for this reason that I gave you that warning. You still have a chance to turn away from these things, I'd wager. Though maybe there's something in your heart that won't let you turn from it. Maybe you are your own doom, eh?"

With the saber-rattling done for the moment, Bjoris sat down in his chair and refilled his pipe with tobacco. He drew a tinder strike and bowed his head to light it. Rovana was asking about Ludmilla, and whether her existence now was either the curse alone or the warrior she had once been.

"What you are asking me... is not my area of expertise. I have only learned what I could from another man, a famous fighter of evil by the name of Rudolf Van Richten. A man who has made it his life's work to learn of vampires, their curse, and how to kill them. He came to Krezk years ago, and I am afraid that his words on the matter are not as promising as you hope.

"He told me that his own son had been turned into a vampire, and that his son's personality from life remained - and yet was twisted by the hunger and bloodlust of the curse. At his own son's behest, he killed the vampire, in order to prevent him from becoming a monster as evil and twisted as the master vampire wished him to become. Van Richten told me that in times since, he has met and destroyed vampires of many different kinds, but he believes that in every case, the curse twists the personality that the mortal had once possessed. Love turns to obsession. Admiration turns to jealousy. So if the woman you desire is my ancestor, Ludmilla, then it is the creature that she has become after 200 years of bearing the weight of undeath."

Bjoris shook his head sadly.

"Era Dilisnya... yes, I think I recall the tale, for she is tied to the death of Ludmilla Vilisevic. By all accounts, Era was a restless noble woman with a pale face and golden hair. The story goes that she was inspired by outsiders who arrived to Krezk from unknown worlds, speaking of far off lands where the sun shone brightly and gods of good rained blessings down upon the people. Era became convinced that there was a way back to those places, and she sought lore on how to travel there. She called it her Grand Expedition, and her research took her many dangerous places. My ancestor Ludmilla was a strong warrior and a childhood friend. Some whispered they were more than friends, indeed. They traveled and fought together, growing close, until there came a disagreement. Ludmilla believed there was an important fight to be won here, in Barovia, against Strahd. Era, it was said, favored leaving this land behind and escaping. There was a falling out over it, and the last Dilisnya in Krezk left to continue her research into her Expedition, never to return again. No one knows what happened to her, but after a year without word nor sign, Ludmilla Vilisevic resolved to follow through on her own mission - to restore the Order of Argynvost. And history bears out the bitter results of her efforts. It seems both women met their individual dooms separately."

Rovan recalls that Molly's real name was Moirya, but if asked about that name, Bjoris gives no recognition, and the name is not mentioned in any of the books he has in his home.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Vilisevic house

Rovana exhaled briefly, adding a random: "I apologize for keeping you occupied so long. I guess I should worry less, do more. It don't befit a pirate captain to chat like an old woman." Nonetheless, she listened, and answered, where she felt it apropriate:

"It matters little what the Abbot is. Our goals align. Oh and praise me all you desire, I never did mind that." She grinned. "The devil is one bloodline short he can manipulate, as long as I have something to say about it... It's just a nobles old game, keep servants in check and rebellions snuffed out. Propitious I nay be noble alone, but Pirate as well, notoriously defiant of such orders."

Later, over the books, she looked at her own hand, whistfully. "Aye, still got me blood pumping.. but not for much longer. Excuse me gloomy mood, but by the time, I've got a little less than four days to leave, until I got a few days done.. I guess thats true for everyone, but mine tasks are not as easy. My own doom? Hah." She sighed slightly.

"I like the challenge. The dance with death. But i know this desire is morbit. Do I wish a strong, unnatural protector, be they vampire, fiend, or wolf.. yes.

But I don't with the blood draining, blesh rending and soul stealing that comes with any of those. If my lady was a werewolf in full control of her.. desires, just requiering a little chaining on full moon, I reckon I feel safer.. but, then again, what you say, is true no matter what."
She smile-grinned. "Ain't we all our own doom in the end?" She took place as well, though, avoided most of the pipesmoke, for now.

"I'b be suprise if it were all good news, frankly." She shrugged. "200 years of undeath,.. and just as many years under the influence of Strahd. My morbit lusts aside, I guess I know what you are saying..yet, is there any cure? I doubt its in time to kill the creator, Less do I think Strahd would be any help. Are there any that could know about the curse of vampirisim in these lands? Err.. any a cure, not the version Van Richten.. came up with."
*hint hint plot seed seed*

She listened on. Restless.. yes.. paleish.. yes, golden hair.. yes... "Haah... haahaaahhaaa" Rovana laughed softly as the story continued, her eyes becoming watery. "I think I understand what happend then. It sounds too much like me. Can a soul mature even after its death? I say yes. Most twist into fear and rage, but if given regret, and then, a new body.. Moirya must have been my servant. But what was I to do? Wasn't one of my first words towards her an offer to sail away? I can't imagine th torment Ludmilla has been through." She exhaled, then extended a hand, to shake Bjorns. "Thank you. I think I can tell you a story now, in turn, if you want.. how the story went on, that is.

Lady Dilisyna was sucessful. She found a rare, powerful blade, that could rule the wind and seas, and with it and the help of her devoted assistant, she completed the ritual. But she was uncatious, a little too eager to make a pact to get away, perhaps she was hunted by Strahds creatures and pressed for time, but the ritual .. well, it wasn't specific enough. She was given freedom.. at the bottom of the ocean. Where her body died, and the dies groound her bones to dust, but her, and her servants ghost remained and as long as these souls refused the creature that had tricked them entry, it'd be sealed, in limbo.

But the creature was ancient and dangerous. if it could not escape, at least it would rain terror in the place it came from. And thus it called down a young, overenthusiastic pirates body, lost at sea. I know not if her soul wandered on, or willingly welcomed a soul so similiar to its own. The two lost souls rescued the drowning body, who, for a few years, grew as experienced pirate, perhaps scuconsciously training, preparing, to be re-called to these wretched lands and right now the creature influences the weak-minded to obey its commands"
She sighed briefly again, seeming thoughtful.

"Back when I was a young lass, sailing by the charts, I did not truly savor wind, nor water, nor admire the stars, now I have come her and can not journey far, I only join the sail the seas again to find my heart." She recited. "Jowai, please, cancel my room in the inn. Bjoris. If you could prepare me a blanket. I'd like to rest infront of the lake.

'tis said that Vampires can not open homes they aren't invited in. Perhaps Strand, or Sasha, or all the brides come upon me."
She smirked slightly, reaching into her chest, pulling out the empty pirate codex, once more showing that, for a woman, she had undergone a suprising amount of education.. or perhaps was a natural, as she could actually demand to write: "Oh.. and perhaps a Quill and feather, I thank you, so very very much.. Bjorn. I wont let your bloodline end with you.. or, in undead." She said with the same conviction Era Dilisnya had had. "I'm though running away." That includes my submissive desires towards her I guess, but, first, ensurance. If Bjorn could inceed provide her with paper and kill and answers, she'd get to scribing out her own pirate codes, before heading out, unafraidely (apart from mosquitos!) resting under the open sky, by the holy pond, as she, tiredly, even though it propably was not that late, began to write:

Codex Piratica
1. Whosever joins the Red Dawn led by its captain shall be subject to this code until they leave the crew, or death does them part.
2. The Code is the Law. Any other laws of a lord, of society, of honor and promises are upheld only as necessary or it pleases the one following the Code.
3. The Code is a set of survival guidelines, allowing the pirate following it to its spirit, not letter, to make it through even the most perilious situation. The only execepiton is saving another pirate(s) of greater suffering.
4. Take what valuables you can from those that have too many, the rich and lords. Never take the bread of a starving man.
5.All crewmembers are to be given equal pay and equal acess to plunder, though the captain retains the right of first-pick.
6. The same crew does not fight one another until the mission is over.
7. Everyone be welcome aboard the crew, be they human, dward, elf or monster, as long as they abide by the code.
8. Every enemy, if captured or disabled has the right to Parrley with the captain.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vilisevic house

Bjoris puffed on his pipe and made an offhanded sign of the Morninglord. It seemed to him that the pirate woman was adamant about consorting with the dead and the damned, and so he merely allowed for his guest's strange quirks and thought to himself that he should be wary of having her around him too long, lest she bring doom with her.

"I think I'd prefer the company of someone warm-blooded and without uncontrollable murderous rage. Van Richten always said that the more he saw of the dark creatures of the night, the more he was convinced that no joy could be achieved in consorting with them. Perhaps he might be proven wrong, but if you want to know what has been tried and what hasn't, you would have to find the man himself and ask. Rumor is, Van Richten has come back to Barovia. But, if it's my opinion you want, I suspect that it would require some sort of divine intervention, or spirit magic from a source of goodness, that could stay the curse's evil. It's not a simple question you ask - if we knew a cure for vampirism, rest assured, we would be trying it."

After sharing his story about the expedition of Era Dilisnya, Bjoris sat back and listened to what Rovana told him. He nodded and seemed to consider the implications.

"So Era made a pact with a different evil to escape another. A dangerous game, that. Trying to cheat a devil is no easy feat. Trying to cheat more than one is a far cry from sanity, though it is brave as well. If what you say is true, I feel pity for Era. To meet death in crushing darkness is a poor way to fade. So then, you claim to be the reincarnation of Ludmilla's companion? In that case, I can only say that you might have the power to bring back some semblance of humanity to my cursed ancestor. Enough to overcome her bloodlust for a time. But to truly bring her spirit to peace, it would take more than just the return of her beloved. There was another purpose that drove Ludmilla Vilisevic in life. If you could see to that, perhaps her soul would be unburdened and better able to fight the curse of her undead blood."

Both Bjoris and Jowai were surprised by Rovana's request to sleep outside near the pool.

"That will just leave you open to Strahd's minions!" Bjoris objected.

The half-orc grunted.

"Seems like it could be dangerous. Getting through the night is rough here, captain."

Undeterred, Rovana simply waited for the paper and quill, which Bjoris brought her, and she was able to easily finish her writing of the Pirate's Codex. She then went out into the cool night's air to await the darkness, while Jowai went back to the inn. Bjoris said that he would stay awake tonight, and that should she need to run for shelter, he would be listening to open the door for her.

---

The sun set about an hour and a half later. Though this was only marked by grey fading into black. A tinderbox, provided by Bjoris, along with a holy symbol of the morninglord, was provided to Rovana, so that she could see by it.

Time passed. The night was windless and still. Strange stars shone above her. Eventually, there came to her ears the neighing of a horse on the wind, and the flare of fire in the sky. Something was soaring through the hanging mist clouds above Krezk, heading straight for the holy pool and the shrine of the Morninglord.

A dark steed, its main and hooves alight with red flame, and its skin the color of dark pitch, carried with it two riders, cloaked and cowled. The nightmarish steed landed near the pool, by the side of the gazebo, and the two riders dismounted. The first was a female form, whose ebony skin and familiar, beautiful features were revealed when she pushed back her cowl. Ludmilla looked upon Rovana with that same hunger and lust in her eyes. The desire to possess, to feed, and yet along with this, the concern that Rovana was in danger.

Behind her, the masculine figure dismounted, and approached, standing beside Ludmilla.

"I had intended to call upon you tonight," Strahd von Zarovich said, pulling back his cowl. "I had not expected you to be so accommodating by staying out-of-doors."

He cast a glance down at the pool, then at the statue of the Morninglord.

"Perhaps you realize the futility of your position, and would like to be with your lady love after all? It is within my power to arrange that, of course. But no, I predict you have something else in mind."

Strahd inclined his head in Rovana's direction, and gestured to the gazebo, where he strode to sit down, if she was of a mind to join him in the veneer of civility. If she did not follow he would draw up and turn back to her, to await her reply. Ludmilla stood beside him, the extent to which she was under his direct control was only visible in her face - she still showed signs of tension and fear, which suggested that the real Ludmilla was currently conscious.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
Vilisevic house

"Well, I nay met this Van Richten guy, but many a dastardly thing are said about my kind. One should judge for themselfs. By the sound of it, your old friend has begun his.. career making bad experiences.. and by all means, I wont deny that many a vampire is wicked. But are they all?" She shrugged. "In the end, humans can be quite monstrous too.

I see.. I'll ask those higher powers then. And the lower powers. And then find a path in between that suits me best. That has been my way so far sucessfully."
She grinned slightly.

"The scheme seems to have backfired on her.. me.. yes." She nodded. "Reincarnation may not be the right word, but it is close enough I reckon." She looked to Jowai and Boris.

"My matey, Boris, We are already in danger. If Strahd so wished he could destroy this place and kill all of you, just to get to me. Seen it happen.. I've seen him kill a man before my eyes and the only reason I live was because he thought me too insignificant to deal with. .. truly, the moment I knew I disliked him to the core. One thing that really annoyed me.. though.. preferable over being killed I wont lie. But now, my death would serve no purpose. To the contrary. And he wont coax me into servitude. I've already shown I'd rather die than heel to him. Quite literally. That too, he knows. You are least safe near by me in the night. And.. Jowai.. Remember the code. Don't question your captains orders. I either know what I'm doing.. or I will fail and be replaced. 'tis our way. What will this place do to me? Kill me once more? Hah. Your captain wont stay dead that easily.." She said, with an almost dangerous glint in her eyes. "Plus, I'll have Joe with me."

Rovana got comfortable, head up a mossy rock as she leaned back, taking some hours to think through her, Era, Dilisnyas, The Reavers fate. The vampires curse, all she had heard. If she was to guess, Strahd was already a man with darkness in her heart, were Ludmilla wasn't, thus the vampirism had taken an easy time with Strahd, but would, in the end, Ludmilla became just as callous a dark queen? Longing for Rovana to the point of obsession, surely, which was.. erotic, she had to admit, but she wanted to be longed for not by a female Strahd and in the centuries she (despite all odds) planned to live, she'd loathe nothing more than, like the Banshee she had met, see who was once a harsh but noble one slowly transform into who Strahd had become. A divine alternative? She loathed the divine. Always dictating how mortals were supposed to act. Until she could find a more understanding divine..

She stared at the symbol of the morninglord, briefly, monologuing: "What good are you without a sun? I don't believe in you. I believe in the waves, the majesty of the oceans, yet those throw their worst at me. Perhaps similiar to how the clouds block your suns light? Heh, well then, god of mornings, I don't pray to you, but I do pity you and your believers for their lot, I guess. I'd love to believe in myself, but all I had wasn't enough to deter Ludmilla from her creators command. Perhaps I should talk to the old seer about this night-mother as better opion. But for now.. I be having other worries." She sighed, and leaned back, trying to get some rest, which was suprisingly easy in the windstill night. When growing to proper adulthood upon a ship, one got used to falling asleep in less comfortable places.

A horse followed her in her dreams, only to awake her, and, briefly, make her wonder if she was still sleeping. Horses could not do that, or if they could, she had been ripp.. well, she had apropriated the wrong horses from the Vistani. She smiled at the first rider. She then stretched a little, unceremoniously standing up. "Ah, Ludmilla, I expected you... I also expected this. I spoke with your descendant, I understand you didn't want to return here.. apologies on that. I understand your hand was forced in all of it. But more than anything.. forgive me.. forgive her, for leaving you alone, for leaving you to this fate. I have.. changed. I am a different person, quite literally. I think I know what happened in the past, but let this be a new beginning. I wont eve.. no, I want you to make it so I wont ever leave you again." She nodded, eyes getting a little teary.

Then, answering to Ludmilla, more than Strahd she said:"I saw no point in wasting either of our time.. and have you not yet come to expect the unexpected of me by now, my beloved?" She said, every word calm and with the noble poise she had.. adapted from Lady Wachter, as she stood up, extending her right hand, into what was just enough of a bow to not appear without respect. "It wouldn't do to have your.. limitations get in the way of our discussion." She said, with a half smile, looking at those dark eyes.. the last time she had been overwhelmed, unprepared. Taken in by fear. Not this time. She'd stay strong... for Ludmilla.

Suprisingly, she more or less ignored Strahd beyond that. "I don't understand, just what futility is he talking about, do you have any idea?" She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes but stayed focused upon Ludmilla, undoing her cloak and armor, carefully putting the ruby necklace atop of it..... though, with only the moonlight to guide her, her mortality was obvious in how she needed a careful hand in doing so, as she stepped up to the pond, opening up her armor. "I hope you don't mind, Ludmilla." She cooed softly, pulling out the blood-spear, presenting it, putting it aside, as she pulled down her trousers, entering the sacred pond naked, but for a thin shirt she wore, with the pirate codex still within it, as she shivered slightly, carrying spear and her blade in each hand "Midnight baths.. good for the health, I hear.. done three, died only once, works for me." She mused, wading into the water. She had noted how Strahd had looked at pond and statue before. As he canted his hand, and the water ran over her pale, cleanly washed beautiful form she answered the mighty vampiress:

"I hope you do not mind if I take a bath,.. I'd ask you to accompany me, but I fear these waters are blessed." She mused, spear hand subtly holding onto the codex so it couldn't shift out of her clothes, even as she wandered, about hip-high into the water, the other still holding her sheathed sword, chuckling over to Ludmilla
"I learned a great many things about.. myself.. and you" She said, splashing some of the water through her hair, with a wave of her sword part of her white vest becoming see through from the water, showing a hint of a breast, despite the dangerous situation she remained calm, if tense inside.(it didn't help that without a proper lightsource, half the counts face was likely hidden in shadows...).

Giving Ludmilla more than a moment to.. enjoy the sight of her, with just a hint of a blush, she again focused on the vampiress and added: "I also wanted to apologize to you, Ludmilla. I was selfishly overwhelmed by the violations I may have experienced at Lady Wachters hands in two days, but what are two days, by comparison to two hundred years. It was quite selfish of me.. then again, two hours under your.. care would beat a millenium." She brushed the water through her hair, shivering slightly, then turned to Strahd finally, putting every amount of noble arrogance she had lady Wachter use into her words, and then some.
"My apologies. I am but a human, my eyes are weak in the darkness, my ears ailing. I at first thought there was only my beloved coming to visit me, none more were announced. Do make yourself comfortable whilest I converse with the beautiful Lady Ludmilla, unless there.. ah, yes, I forgot." She raised a hand. "You are Prince Strahd Von Zarovich are you not? My apologies for not noticing, the presence of my dark queen overshadows yours oh so very much in mine eyes, you never addressed me properly and your words are so nonsensical, I thought you a trick of my mind. You speak of words no pirate understands. Futility. Impossibility." She fully turned to Strahd, for once, no played bravery, but only confidence in her eyes.. if confidence born by the knowledge her days were numbered anyway. Plus, it was harder to fake confidence if one made sure to not make direct eye-contact.

"You're bad business. Theres not a word of yours I can trust, not a promise you make I would believe in. Even thiefs have their honor, we have our code, but whatever you say, its simply lies to your own ends. Have you come to watch Ludmilla torture me to death like you had her kill her descendants? Go ahead, you've heard the whispering of what happens at the coasts of your land. Those whispers shall become screams with my demise." She exhaled, demonstratively extending her blade, the water swirling slightly below it. "Go ahead. Hurt me, cripple me, make me an undead, you'll only hasten the demise of your subjects. And then in time, Tatyana too will belong to Dagon." She heavily doubted that the fish-creature cared about these things... but if she understood the Banshee right, Strahd did. Rovana smirked with cold confidence. Last time the utter evil of Strahd had overwhelmed her. But.. she had changed since then. It was another life, quite literally. She sighed a bit, leaning back into the ponds water after her outburst.

"I do wonder though. Was he simliar to me? The man that you killed, after he killed you?" She chuckled slightly in the water, creating little waves. "So many things I'd like to ask you, if only I could trust a single word of yours. Like how to live forever, without the drawbacks of undeadness or devilish powers. or that Van Richten fellow I need to find or the origin of my blade.. It's a shame." She shrugged and, admittedly, with the cold water, shivered slightly, before glancing back over to Ludmilla, the more pleasant sight.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shrine of the White Sun

Ludmilla stared ahead at Rovana as the noble piratess laid out her request for forgiveness, on behalf of Era Dilisnya. Recognition was clear in the dark vampiress' eyes, but those eyes were yellow in the night sky, like a jungle cat's, and her stern countenance bespoke of warring emotions underneath her taciturn demeanor.

With a side glance at Strahd, the vampire spawn hissed softly.

"She left me 200 years ago. I, too, have changed since then."

The vampiress stood with her legs slightly parted in readied stance, her gorgeous long legs looking dashing in her form fitting leather trousers. Her white blouse and tumbled free black hair gave her a corsair look that spoke to Rovana's pirate heart. However her face was not as warm now towards her as it had been on the previous night.

The two undead figures remained silent. Strahd allowed Rovana to speak to Ludmilla and say her piece, wearing a peculiar smile at the cold shoulder tactic. His cloak merely billowed in the wind, and his fiery eyed horse stamped its burning ember feet behind him, snorting as the pirate stripped and showed off her pale flesh to the others in the moonlight.

Watching Ludmilla's reactions carefully, Rovana noticed a flash of recognition as the spear was presented and then brought into the pool with her. The cold water instantly made goosebumps appear on the corsair's flesh and her nipples hardened and poked through the soaked, sheer shirt such that it clung to her breast and hid nothing from view. A bulge appeared in Ludmilla's trousers, and the dark vampiress took a step towards the water, then she came to a halt, and looked down at the pool, recognising by instinct the blessing upon it before Rovana reminded her.

Strahd, in kind, ignored Rovana's insults and questions for a moment, and instead, wordlessly moved toward Ludmilla and caressed her neck, whispering into her ear. The dark woman closed her eyes and sighed... much too sensually for Rovana's liking. The Lord of Barovia then took his large, somewhat clawed hands, and gently pulled on the front of Ludmilla's shirt... effortlessly ripping it as though it were paper, until his spawn was topless, with her breasts heaving in the moonlight as she fluttered her eyes open and stared down at Rovana.

"You wanted to know about futility, Rovana?" Ludmilla asked. Strahd smirked and put his hands on her hips and with a quick motion ripped down her trousers so that they pooled at her ankles. She had that same rose-gold chain around her hips as she had had when she first spoke to Rovana in the carriage. Between her legs, stiff and proud, was a massive cock.

"Tell her, my bride," Strahd said softly, but just loud enough so that Rovana could hear the words float to her as she tread in the water.

My..." and there was a protracted hesitation here, before she continued. "My master is the one who rules me. Prince Strahd Von Zarovich, my husband! He who I once -foolishly- opposed. For my arrogance and impudence in life, I occasionally must pay penance, but it is through my continued dedication to my.... my love, that I am able to be exactly what I want to be *now!*"

Strahd's hands came up from behind Ludmilla, where he stood, his cape and broad shoulders outlining her nude form. His palms cupped either breast and squeezed them, kneading them on display for Rovana to watch as Ludmilla was forced to sigh, her member twitching and pulsing with desire.

"Tell her about being my bride. Tell her what you have done. Tell her now, without compulsion from me."

Ludmilla blinked, shaking her head for a moment, and then glancing away from both Strahd and Rovana, she laughed mirthlessly.

"He has *defiled* me. Do you understand Rovana. I was his bride, his slave, his sex toy. He has had me in every way you could imagine. Not just in body, but in mind and spirit. There is blood on my hands and teeth. The blood of the innocent. 200 years I was alone, without anyone. I have learned to enjoy the taste of the dying and fearful. I have reveled in it. And it is so much easier and sweeter, to forget the life I once had. Do you know what you remind me of? You remind me of the pain of all that I have lost... and you come here calling me your beloved?"

She hissed, but Strahd shushed her and stroked her hair with one hand as his other hand trailed down to the chain around her hips and touched it. He murmured an arcane phrase and the chain belt undid itself. As it did so, the massive cock disappeared, leaving her instead with her wet womanhood glistening. Strahd's fingers swiftly then sought this out and began to stroke her.

I...ah~ I enjoy drinking blood, Rovana... don't you see? Murder. Death. The warm blood of the doomed. Men, women and children. I am not a woman. I am vampire. I am a bride of Strahd. What are you doing, desiring me? What manner of woman are you, to desire the curse of death? If that is what you desire... then join me, Rovana - or Era if that is the name you prefer. Give yourself to Strahd and join me forever as his. Ahn~"

Ludmilla writhed now in pleasure as Strahd played with her slit and grasped her breast, pinching and squeezing and rubbing it in circular motions to elicit gasps of pleasure.

Finally, the Dark Lord spoke his mind, even as he continued to molest the object of Rovana's desire - seemingly without any resistance.

"That is the futility of which I speak. Your foolish belief that you can steal her from me. Did you think that 'love' would win out? That merely her memories of her mortal coil, long since torn from her, would be enough to make her resist? To make her stand against *my* will? No, my dear. She is no dark queen. She is my creature. I have killed her, and created what she now is. Know this and accept it, and your burden will be eased."

He slowed his motions down and brought his lower hand up into the light, to show off the strings of wet nectar that clung between his middle and forefingers. Proof that Ludmilla had been enjoying his handling of her.

"Does it displease you to see her enjoying herself like this? Do you grow jealous? I wouldn't blame you if you did. I haven't touched her like this in years... you see, once you've dominated a woman so thoroughly... demeaned her into doing every sinful sexual act available for years and years... well, one reaches the point where one simply tires of her begging for more... more... more."

Strahd stood straight then and pushed the erotic, slightly dazed looking Ludmilla down to her knees in front of him, still looking out over the pool at Rovana.

"Of course, it doesn't have to be this way. We could return to the trappings of civility. You say you cannot trust me, and yet you are a pirate. Your promises and oaths mean nothing. Your heart is wayward, even to those you proclaim to have once loved."

Strahd caressed Ludmilla's hair.

"So we must trust in what the other desires. You desire freedom and the deliverance of this creature. I desire Tatyana - but I have already a plan for her acquisition that does not involve you. This Dagon business however, does. I would see this Dagon and his influence gone from my realm. So - we have an understanding of each other's interests. Would you like to talk more? Or would you like to continue this rather amusing display of exhibitionism? The night is young and I am feeling rather energetic. Perhaps you would like to see what she can do on her knees?"

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana
At the old Vilisevic pond

"I see." Rovana said, which.. felt weak even to herself, but it was all the answer she could muster, as she stared at her own hand for a moment, almost as if expecting it to do something she didn't yet tell it to. Closing her hand slowly, her eyes wandered up to Ludmillas. It was strange a feeling, facing two silent, undead.. monsters. Was Rovana afraid? Most certainly. Fools know no fear. Heroes show none.

She smirked a little provocatively at Ludmillas approach, but soon said her piece, whilest a part of her was relieved to realize that she had been right about the dangers of the pond towards the unholy creatures. Moreso, water was her weapon. If only this blade held its true power... she mused. "Hmn.. I doubt I have a choice in listening." She observed her beloveds exposure before her, though of course, Strahds presence before the two ruined what heat the cold water she was in couldn't stifle.

"You're not telling me anything I'm not aware of." Rovana said at first, chuckling. "Frankly, neither of us are innocent. I've killed others, in combat, but in combat I provoked, without need, to gain riches, because I thought only in doing so, my life had value. Ironically, seeing your dark master has cured me of such desires. I've seen where the deepest depths of evil lead and through seeing such.. rejected it. As for defilement.. well, I've had a taste of that myself, though my memory is hazy. If my two days can be brushed away like this, so can be your two hundred years.. it shall just take a little more effort." She observed the chain curiously, and then, Strahd beginning to molest his beloveds body.. this was her test, in a way, perhaps.

"Hmnahahahahahaaaaaa!" She laughed out at Ludmillas 'join me' speech. "Thank you." She glanced at Strahd. "Sincerely, for the first time, thank you. You've answered a question I fought with. You see, I was not sure whom I was in love with, was it Ludmilla, who she was, two hundred years ago, or was it Ludmilla, who she had become. Am I in love with death and danger? Many would say so." She chuckled. What Ludmilla had just said, was so very different from when she had been alone, when she had embraced a dying Rovana, to set her free. It made her words now sound like a mockery. It made Rovana realize how much of a mockery the current Ludmilla before her was, the one influenced by Strahd.. by her vampirism. The one that could have taken all of Rovanas freedom away, but chose not to, the one that made her feel helpless, yet good.. that was Ludmilla, and she was burried, just beneath the surface of pain and lust, Rovana was certain of that now... but for now, she didn't push to free Ludmilla.. not yet.

"Futility. Is death futility though? We all seem to have defied it." She then looked at Strahd, gulping slightly, nodding and answering: "It does fill me with jealousy. It does enrage me. I wonder what your goal could be however.

It is only your word that can not be trusted. You've a debt of honor to pay, unless it amuses you to send a mockery of a shadow after me. You said Ludmilla would bring me before you, yet you have brought her before me. Or perhaps, you say this bet is still going on, after all, she could still bring me before you, as your tool, if not by her own hands, then orchestrated by yours.. Yes, I think thats what I'd think in your place. Still, a man of honor would pay up his dues."
She sighed, then cleared her throat.

"You are right in one way, wrong in another. Maybe I can fight Dagon, I certainly can't fight Dagon and you. To fight you, one would need to have the power of the holy. I understand that much at least, by now. Vows of honor, vows of chastity and valor and belief in some higher power that guides you.. They disgust me. Simply said, whilest I wish to hurt you for your defilement of hers.. I can't. I fully acknowledge that... even if he descended before me.." She looked at the statue of the morninglord. "Frankly, I wouldn't want whatever gifts he'd have and if they could rend you asunder. I do what I do by the might of my crew and ship and code, and none shall dictate what I do." She nodded.

"And where I am sure that you wish to torment me more, neither can you. You know the truth in my words. Dagon is no threat to you... yet. But if you kill me, allow him to consume me and others souls, he may very well become such. He is a threat to all your kingdom, including that which you want and need. You will not risk that. Perhaps I could face him better as your undying servant, that much is true." She shrugged, then stepped forth from the pond, truly considering this for a moment, as she looked at the kneeling form of Ludmilla. "Then again. As servant of Dagons, I could most certainly become a mighty general. Mighty enough to claim her. There've been two great evils betraying me and hurting those I longed for in the past. I think I shall trust neither." She nodded.

"But unlike you, who she once was and who I am.. my word and the word of who Ludmilla once was, can be trusted." Rovana exhaled, dropping her spear before Strahd.. and in turn, Ludmilla, who kneeled much closer to the ground, as she stepped to the edge of the pond, parting her soaked undershirt, revealing the scroll beneath. Soaked in blood, sweat, rum and water, once nice writing paper from the Barovia village, it was.. perfect.
"Perhaps I was born a noble, but now I am a pirate, a scoundrel and lier,... and exactly because of that, my word does mean something. Because of this." She gripped the scroll, pushing it out before her. "In the stories, a vampire can't touch something holy. I'm afraid I have nothing of the sort. But I have something I believe in. A promise, to live free, to go where we want. The Code is the law. Not my law, but the law of my crew, my ship. Passed down from my Captain to me, and to him, from his captain. You may have lived a hundred captains lifetimes, vampire, but you wont live them all. You may be able to kill a few pirates with ease, but you can't kill us all." Rovana took a step towards Strahd.. and then another. "Yo, ho, all together, hoist the colors high. Heave ho, thieves and beggars." She spat at the vampire, as if it had meaning.. it had for her. "Never shall we die." She narrowed her eyes.

"Don't speak to me of futility. Hear me, Strahd and know that my word binds me. I swear, upon the code, I will take Ludmilla from you. It matters not that she calls you master. I will kidnap her if need be. It matters not that you have defiled her, or death has twisted her. I will.. Ludmilla, I will let you make decisions of your own might and right again." With her hand gripping the wrinkled paper, she drew her blade, off-handedly, pointing it at the vampire. "She be your property, that be true, aye. And this be a robbery. Hand her over to me, black prince of Barovia, or make an enemy of the Reaver. Your ploy to tempt me has failed. Your ploy to make me loathe her has failed. You have angered me, but following that road will benefit you little. I know why you don't simply slay me and make me your undead servant.. it would take too long to properly tame a spirit like mine to be of good use against Dagons awakening. I'm certain Ludmilla has taught you that in the past. So tell me, with no need of civility, why would I aid one wicked monster laying claim to this land and not the other? It's not like you'd consume my soul and freedom less than Dagon, the woman kneeling before you is proof of that. Your earlier words are proof of it." Rovana exhaled deeply, if, as usual, Strahd had more or less calmly observed her so far and let her.. do her thing, she'd now lower her weapon,.. somewhat. "Dagon is a pirates problem. I much prefer to take care of him, given the choice. But I will not forsake the one thats mine and I wont let anything stop me. That much, we both can say with certainty, no? I did feel jealousy when you touched her, I do feel pain when she looks at you so longingly, so stop, for both our sakes. I don't know why I desire her so, I don't know where we'll go, I don't even quite understand who or what I am. I expect no sympathy or mercy, but frankly, neither of us does benefit by being an enemy of the other right now.. as much as I want to be." She nodded, suddenly feeling exhausted after the rush of Adrenaline of asserting her convictions, realizing the cold of night and her near nudity..

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shrine of the White Sun

Strahd stood silent and still as was his way with Rovana. Letting the girl talk in her quick and deliberate manner.

As she held out her code, which she had lovingly made and held before him with all her belief, he reached out his hand and gripped the paper calmly.

He kept his eyes on Rovana, and she could feel a power in them, making her slow, so that she could not rip the paper away before he touched it, and then he slid it from her grasp. He examined it. Sniffed at it. He chuckled slightly, then handed it back to her, as if no longer concerned by it.

"You'll aid me because I will release her of her bond to me if you do. I've had my way with her. Grown bored of her. I don't really need her. If you resolve this Dagon issue for me, then I shall let her be free of my command. And as an added gift, I shall banish the both of you from my lands. Free to exit once and only once, together."

He continued to pet Ludmilla's head, with the dripping, mostly nude Rovana standing just in front of the kneeling vampiress.

"R-release me?" Ludmilla asked, something different in her tone. A wild hope in her voice which sounded nothing like the bride of Strahd from moments before.

"Yes, my dear child. Release you. To roam where thou wilt. Of course, it all depends on Captain Rovana, for you see, she has vowed to rob me of you, not to have you given. Not to strike a deal with the hated lord. That would betray her code.

"The alternative is that I simply agree to be her enemy. I kill her, turn her into a mindless spawn. Resolve the Dagon issue myself - which I can, if I have to. It would just mean that I cannot tend personally to the issue of my Tatyana. So really, it's not that I *need* either of you, it is a matter of convenience for me.

"But for the two of you... things would really be much simpler if our miss Reaver here started being a sane woman, for once. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll just have to torture you some more and get her all angry and eventually dead over it. The choice is Rovana's."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana

(Random piratey song!:

"Well, it was worth a try. 'tis holy to me." Rovana commented, sighing subtly.. but audible for a vampires sharp ears, as he took the parchment from her, though she managed to hold her gaze against those dark eyes, perhaps that in itself was a feat. "Basically you'll have me clean up for you and kick me out." She chuckled at the vampire, though the grip on her blade stayed firm.

"You can call it gifting her and a way out to me. I call it robbing you of her and leaving on my merry way. A good compromise, really. I get what I want, you get what you want, and we can both pretend that we came out on top of things to our friends.. err.. well, I can." Rovana chuckled. She could not resist that little sting. "..." She hesitated for a moment right after, busying herself by putting the codex upon the pile of clothes of hers.. albeit with gentle care, as she removed her undershirt, squeezing the water out of it, almost casually whilest listening to Strahd. she tried to act casual. She was brave.. though the vampire lord could likely sense her quickened pulse, her fear, just beneath the surface... calming down, finally. She wasn't truly afraid of the vampire lord before her as she wondered: Who was Strahds friend? Who did actually care for him? Who loved him?

"Ludmilla being freed is a question of time. If you offer to release her right away, then please do so. I want to deal with Dagon, but I can not trust that you wouldn't be whispering a dark command in her ear to take me as your new plaything for the next century after I've done the deed for you, I'm certain you understand I can't fight at my fullest as long as she is yours." She nodded, holding onto her blade still, albeit at a half low stance, as she considered his thinly veiled threats. "I finally understand." She then said, looking at what appeared to be a man standing before her.
Strahd can turn me into mindless spawn, yes. But a mindless spawn, will not be enough to defeat Dagon. My mind, my soul, my ingenuity is needed. My blade is needed.. Strahd knows at least some of that. I know it, theres no point to this confrontation, he is.. helping me? He must have realized everything I just threatened him with as possibility already.. and giving me Ludmilla is the one thing that would...
This is not him being triumphant. This is how he handles defeat! He moves in any way he can to threaten me and spin this as his generosity, a lack of interest in her.. but, we both know.. my queen.. is save.
Her expression, priorly worried and challenging, sabre rattling, literally, turned more soft, almost calm as she thought about what was going on, before she responded, with but a hint of a smile returning to her lips.

"You wont torture her or kill me. You had your sadistic bit of parting fun and, though you seem many things, I don't think you are one to kick an opponent on the ground.. more than once. And clearly you have won. I can either betray my ideals and serve your goals, or not have her. Hah!" She said, though it was not with the tone of one who felt defeat as she lowered her glance to be dark, kneeling form of Ludmilla. Something about her beloved naked and on her knees before tied a knot in the pirates stomach. Still, as her eyes fell upon the count once more they were filled with calm defiance.

"Count Strahd von Zarovich.. I am Rovana, the Reaver, captain of the Red Dawn and the last of the Dilisnya. I will never follow your command, she will do so no more. If she is freed and be it by your hand, I can stop .. being inconvenient to you for her sake and will focus on Dagon, then leave these drearie lands. If you see this as service rendered, so be it. I chose to think it is because.. I ask you really nice." Rovana said, exhaling, looking at Strahd. I'm getting the one I want to be with.. even though we have a long road to walk yet.. but what about you. Just how many centuries have you chased her? She hesitated for a moment, picking up Eras.. her? Cloak, closing it over her shoulders.. putting on even basic armor was near impossible whilest still holding to her sword of course.."I believe you two don't need a moment to say goodbyes by yourselfs? I could go write some poetry, thinking Ode to my Dark Lady.. hmnnn.. too direct perhaps.." She asked, looking at Ludmilla.. a weak attempt to make light of the situation, obviously.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Superstition is not the path to salvation," Strahd said as Rovana muttered and took her parchment back.

"If you wish to live under a delusion, that is no matter to me." He paused and listened to her little sting about him having no friends, betraying nothing more than a smile and black, inky eyes that stared at her intently. Then he spoke.

"It would appear that you are no expert in the realm of friendship. Perhaps in time, Ludmilla will forgive you for your cowardice - it seems to be a family trait. Then again... you may realize er long, that forgiveness is not well-known to immortals. Sometimes it is our grudges that make the many years interesting."

Strahd loosened the cuff of his sleeve on his left hand, so that the strong wrist and forearm were soon bare to the moonlight. As he did this, Rovana went on, talking strongly as she grew confident that this was Strahd in defeat. Her change in tone did not go unnoticed.

"I do not expect you to understand my motivations. I suspect you are feeling overly optimistic at this point, believing you have achieved what you truly wanted. I felt much the same way, once, when I believed I had obtained all that my heard could desire, so I will offer you a final warning. If you insist on Ludmilla being freed from my service, then her fate will be tied to yours. If you perish. She will perish. And even if you should avoid death, her curse will live on, and you will bear witness to it. To live with ones who bear our condition... I am not being generous with you - to the contrary, I'm quite certain that I am damning you."

"Then damn us all," came Ludmilla's quiet voice. The Blood Spear of Kavan was in her hand, and she had gripped it while Strahd was focused on speaking to Rovana. The tip was still soaked in the holy water of the spring as she thrust it towards Strahd's heart.

The vampire lord had let go of his mental grip on her actions, in preparation for her to partake of his blood at his wrist, an act that would release her from him permanently. In coming to herself; however, Ludmilla had taken the opportunity to strike at Strahd for spite's sake.

The spear jammed into his chest, with a hiss of smoke from where it smote him. Dark blood poured freely from the wound, and Strahd hissed in surprise and anger. Then his body contorted, and expelled the spear tip, and his form dashed backward with speed towards his waiting steed, who neighed angrily in sympathy with its master.

"Indeed!" He shouted, then drew up his cloak and extended his hand outward to Ludmilla, who stood with spear in hand, the dark blood on its tip magically cascading down the shaft and being absorbed by the warrior woman. As the blood touched her flesh and disappeared through it, her eyes went pitch black and her fangs extended. Dark power was flowing in her now, as Strahd's hold on her broke.

"You are free from my hold, and therefore a liability. If you challenge me again, I will turn you to ash. This is a promise you can be assured I shall keep." He then flung forth his hand and an invisible force threw Ludmilla backwards - into the pool! Her beautiful dark form bubbled and hissed as it touched the surface, and her scream was doubtlessly heard throughout the town.

"Go. Save your dark queen. And yourself, if you can. This Dagon desires you more than I," Strahd said, turning to mount his steed. There was opportunity for Rovana to attack the vampire lord as he got onto the dark steed, but Ludmilla was clearly in delirious pain, thrashing about in the pool of holy water.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana

"Good, that 'tis not salvation I'm after." Rovana responded.

"The Code is the law. Belief has nothing to do with it... perhaps thats why it didnay work. Valor is for people with shining armors that want to impress themselfs and others. Nothing wrong with running away so you can fight another day. So will you be holding a grudge towards me, am I to expect a latter visit in a century or two?" She asked, as if she expected to still be around by then.

"Count, sometimes a damnation of our chosing can be better than a salvation we don't desire." Rovana again had a response, though.. this time, so did Ludmilla. Rovanas eyes widened, the grip on her blade tightening, though she didn't attack, suprised by Ludmillas action, plus, she noted, in case she needed it one day, Strahd was faster than he normally let on.

"Lud-!" She shouted, not getting further as she saw the vampiress flung back, rushing forward, more concerned about Ludmilla than bothering to respond to Strahd, dropping her sword.. sadly it couldn't move such a large amount of water after all, her cloak fluttering to the ground as she jumped back in after the vampiress.

It served Rovana well that she was a good swimmer.. and knew how drowning people reacted.. which, likely, the vampire was similiar, so she only shouted out: "Let go of the spear, hold onto me!" As she swam out, trying her best to lift Ludmilla out of the water and back on shore.. The greater danger right now was the thrashing vampiress impaling her with the spear by accident. She could recover the weapon later.

(not sure if need a check here or if this is more storyline based. ^^ Also! *oohs at Ludmilla pic!*)

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The pool beside the Vilisevic Estate

Rovana had leaped into the water quickly, without a second thought, and reached Ludmilla in a manner of seconds. The vampiress was a wild thing, contorted in pain as the blessed water scalded her from all sides. She dropped the spear at the sound of Rovana's voice and frantically clung to the blonde mortal, making it hard for the pirate to swim effectively.

But Rovana was a pirate, and took to water like a fish - or at least as well as a human could. She kicked powerfully with her legs, and wrestled Ludmilla to the water's edge, where she shoved the burning vampire's body to land. The dark-skinned woman scrambled away and the curled up in a fetal position, her body smoking. This gave Rovana time to retrieve the spear and then the other dropped items.

Strahd was away, his flying steed galloping into the night sky, leaving Ludmilla and Rovana behind. Lights were lit in the village, as the screeching had woken many, though none approached, save for Bjoris Vilisevic, who stood now in the door frame of the house. He looked as though he were seeing a ghost as he looked down upon Rovana and Ludmilla.

"I dared not look, but I heard everything," he called out. "The village watch will come soon. Hide her, or they will attempt to destroy her. She has killed many in this village. I fear she will still desire to harm me as well... I dare not invite her in. But I'll leave you this."

He place a key down upon the porch railing, then quickly retreated back to the safety of his doorway. "This will open a storm cellar near the base of the Abbey's hill. You can keep her there."

As she looked down at Ludmilla, Rovana could see the vampire's wounds starting to recover themselves. A regeneration property of some sort - perhaps this was a gift of Strahd's bloodline, and a secret to his apparent invulnerability.

"Yes... get me to the cellar. I feel... weak." She muttered, and held her arms out to Rovana to help her up.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Captain Rovana

Rovana panted slightly, quite grateful for the warnings she had been told 'Be steady when ye save someone thats drowning, they'll be kicking and clinging, make sure they don't drag ye down with yer'. She retrieved the spear, then picked up her cloak, using it something between cover and rescue blanket for Ludmilla, unsure if she should dry off the holy water, looking at the coiled up vampiress.

"Right, storm cellar, one moment.. thank you Bjorn.." Rovana mumbled, a bit stunned, pulling up her clothes and armor, as well as picking up Ludmillas clothing and magical.. jewelry, even if it needed repairs. Finally picking up her weapon, Bjorns key and the writing of the code, then quickly reached out towards Ludmilla, lacking the vampiress strength, yet offering her support as well as she could.. "Will attract less if we're not running about nude." She nodded and took Ludmillas arm. "The hill.. this way, I think." Rovana lead the way, though the vampires nightvision might help correct her course. She was both swift and attempted to be stealthy where needed. "You know, I was quite angry at Strahd, acting as if this was all some act of benevolence on his part, and making you.. treating you.. no matter now." She lead the vampiress along, a smile rising on her lips if they managed to near the cellar unhalted. "My Ludmilla, what could be more beautiful, than to hold you and know you are free. Heh, so what do you think, am I damning myself? Once you recover, I doubt you'll let me escape your grasp and here I am, aiding you." She smiled, no worry in her voice, to the contrary, though she might not admit it, her slightly flushing cheeks and quickened breathing gave away that a certain part of her enjoyed rather than dreaded the.. possibilities. Plus, with the adrenaline rush calming down, at least somewhat, she seemed almost less burdened. Sure.. she had to stay alive, for Ludmillas sake as well, unless she wanted her to become like Strahd, but now she could properly focus on Dagon.
She looked at the dark beauty, barely covered by her cloak as her off hand held the key to the cellar.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Storm Cellar

The night was cold, but well lit by the full moon, and with the Abbey hill obvious as it loomed in the east side of the town, Rovana was able to navigate along its base. Ludmilla had calmed down after a minute of having the water burn her skin, but with it wiped off by the cloak and dried, she was no longer being hurt, and her undead body was repairing itself. By the time the storm cellar door was opened, she was standing under her own power, though she was still undressed.

As Rovana put the key into the storm cellar door, Ludmilla placed her hand over Rovana's and turned the key with her.

"It has been a long time, since I have been here, free of Strahd's control, and in the presence of a Dilisnya."

The door opened and the nude beauty led Rovana through the door and down the passageway.

"This was my refuge, the last I had before I left for Argynvostholt, and from there to Ravenloft. My family may have forbidden me from my ancient estate, but this place is still mine. Its earth important to me... It is here where I must rest and ... recuperate my strength."

The cellar was fairly unfurnished and dusty. It was lined with shelves and old, decrepit parchements of no real use. A dusty tapestry of a stylized Barovia hung in the back of the cellar. The floor was nothing more than packed dirt with rough stone walls a thick wooden plank ceiling with reinforced beams. Ludmilla closed the storm door behind her and drew a bolt across it, which kept the room now in pitch black darkness. Rovana was blind now without the moonlight to see by.

In the darkness she felt a cool hand upon her, gently taking other items from her hands and placing them on the floor nearby.

"His bloodline is strong. My flesh knits itself together to return my vitality. Even faster now than it was before. Even holy weapons can only temporarily stop the effect. But it does make the hunger grow stronger."

Rovana felt Ludmilla's hands running up and down her now, tugging at her garments, and her lips placed kisses along the pirate's collar bone, heading steadily toward her neck.

"Damned? I do not feel damned. Nor should you. Now that I am free, I intend to not let you out of my sight again - at least not during the night."

Now the tall vampiress' body was pressed against Rovana, and the pirate was steadily moved up against the stone walls, as kisses continued to rain down across her breasts and the nape of her neck.

"I must mm.... feed again... I can feel the hunger so strongly now, but I won't be a slave it. I can keep you safe... if you want me to."

Her voice was now a sultry whisper in Rovana's ear.

"Or I could turn you as he once did to me. Make you mine... a vampire like me.~"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana the vampire-rescuer
Krezk, storming to the storm-cellar

It wasn't that Rovana hadn't seen injuries, or would think less of Ludmilla because of what the holy pool did to them, by comparison, but she didn't like looking at the vampiress in pain, so she focused on locating the hill, Ludmillas clothing hanging over her shoulder, in lack of another free hand, with the spear given to Ludmilla as a temporary walking staff.

"Heh." Rovana grinned, with all that had happened not evading the cold hand upon hers, assuming: "Been here before? Huh. I guess a few things have changed for you, I mean, now that I think about it there was something about your homelands earth in the vampire stories." She seemed thoughtful, though inwardly relieved.. Ludmilla was no longer bound to Ravenloft or its tombs. She carried the key along with her, for a moment weighting it in her hand, subtly slipping it into one of her pokets.. an old habit. "Geesh, well, this place seems protected from the sun certainly..." She nodded, looking around in the cellar, until the closed door hid her from pretty much all light.

"No wonder he scantly bothers to evade attacks, why dodge what you know can't harm you. Though I liked seeing him in pain nasty as it may sound to admit. .. though you are not of Strahds bloodline, you are of the Vilisevic bloodline. He may have made you a vampire, but now, .. we have made you free." Rovana thought it necessary to affirm after Strahds manipulations.
She gasped slightly at Ludmillas unseen caress, inhaling sharply as she felt the cool, yet passionate lips upon her skin. "Heh.. frankly, I don't mind, at least one to watch me.." She closed her eyes, not that that changed much, leaning slightly back towards Ludmilla.

"I feel pretty damned, though quite a lot of weight is lifted now, it's a difference to know what you need to do and doing what you must." Rovana hesitated. It was hard to put into words. "I.. haaah.." Rovana moaned out, just now realizing how far the vampiress had undressed her, pushed up against a wall and sighing, closing her eyes, her chest, through the cool cellar and arousal, showing a prominent perking of her pink nipples, her dextrous frame well known to the vampiress, as she exhaled, half opening her eyes, to look at.. well at someone she couldn't see.

"I figure that what applies to Ireena is true to me too. While I doubt you'd overwhelm me like Strahd might, a third.. kiss and I'm.. yours, isn't that right, my dark lover?" She said, her skin flushing. "And.. thanks for the offer, but I do not wish to become a vampiress, for two reasons, as darkly tempting as the offer may be. True, I want live to sail forever, but this body still has things to learn, perhaps it could learn them in undeath, but I doubt theres not a price to pay.. and if it comes down to that, you can always make me a vampire later, when my body and mind have ripened, before they can decline.
But more than that, two vampires would require twice the blood, as I am, you can .. sate yourself and keep me safe, like the rare jewel of an orchard."
She extended a hand, a bit uncertain in the darkness, but clearly seeking Ludmillas shoulder, holding and keeping herself steady against it, arousal adding a soft undertone to her voice as she held herself steady, pressed against the wall, sure, but more inviting than fighting the vampires strength.

"I know now what the past has brought, I know not even who I am with certainty, if you do this for who I once was to you, or who I am, or shall be, but for my part, .. you'd rather see me free and suffer than see me trapped by your side. And in letting me be free, you earned the right to make me yours. You've protected me from the influence of another that wanted to take me.. saved me when I felt.. despoiled, and all that after two hundred years with a man that has me grind my teeth in a few days. My point is.. you are strong, Ludmilla. I don't doubt you could control the hunger.. where I'm.. well, I.. don't think I'm weak, considering what I somehow manage to do, but I don't have a strength of will like yours, Ludmilla." She exhaled, her hand gripping a little tighter, as it finally broke out of her:

"I'm scared, Ludmilla. Not of you, but of this whole wretched place, Strahd and Dagon, .. heck, I'm scared of death, it's quite unpleasant. I take all those feelings and bottle them up and pretend to be brave and a hero, I boast at the world how I'll do these things, trying to convince myself.. heh.." She chuckled slightly, though her shoulders slumped a bit. "Well, by the books, I did rob Strahd of you. I had a weapon in my hand, I demanded something, I got it.. but I'm weak. Too weak to take you from him, too weak to fight most of the horrors of this place, most likely, even too weak to fight Dagons stronger forces. I'm sorry, I keep on talking but.. its just, I want you to help me." Rovana nodded.

"Not by making me a vampire, no, but there is another way, Lady Wachter told me about it, a blood doll, a.. favoured companion, yet alive. Certainly, you know something about how a noble, a proper knight fights. I already know how to hit someone where it hurts, how to evade and fight dirty, but .. I want to be more the hero I seem to be to you in the days, and in our secret nights, your beautiful .. victim." She explained, cooing, though her tease hid just a hint of remnant worry depsite all. "Let us make something good out of the things that have happened to us. You were a victim to Strahds dark greed, but I don't mind being target of your hungry eyes. Similarly, I can't deny I enjoyed the training of Lady Wachters, if not her methods, but your hand is strong, yet gentle. We both can fulfill our darker desires on one another, without becoming like those two." She cooed, her legs rubbing against one another, the scent of her arousal clear, if she hadn't already been stripped up to there, a hint of wet arousal between her legs as she spoke confidently, unafraid of the darkness with her lover there, though emberassed:

"Obviously, where most are concerned, I'll be your captain and you my right hand, but I don't want to rule over you, in secret, I .. haah.. y.. you can help me be a noble beauty, pale yet strong despite your meals, train me to be a graceful warrior under your guidance, teach me to serve your will, as you protect me. Just as I protect you, just as I will help you guide the hunger, temper your curse. You want to keep me safe? To keep me safe, I have to be strong, I have to be yours, submit to your will so I shan't ever belong to someone like Wachter. Ease my worries, teach me how to better defend myself, or wield two weapons in a duell, whatever you think best." She gulped slightly, her breathing heavy with arousal as she finished.: "T.. this is so emberassing.., 'tis just some.. fantasy helping me through tough times, ever since that coachride, a fantasy of me serving my dark queen. I want to feel helpless but be made to feel so good in your strong arms again.. if you are hungry, th.. then take as you desire, not as a monster or hunter, but as lover, from one who willingly gives. Last time you let me decide, so its your turn to pick... uhmn..." She gulped, one hand of hers coming up, gripping her other arm shily, briefly, before wandering up, caressing along her neck and shoulders, wandering down, presenting her breasts, and then, shily, even lower, her blood pulsing warmly with her quickened, aroused breathing, as she leaned up to the vampiress, making herself just a bit smaller than she really was, her posture open yet searching for safety, assurance, perhaps.

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Storm Cellar Lair

"Yes, the earth of my homeland is important. The soil of my grave, or of a place special to me in life, is necessary for a vampire to rest in torpor during the day. Strahd has built his castle upon his resting place, and as it was where I died, Ravenloft is my tomb as well... but Krezk was my homeland, and this cellar is where I spent much time hidden away with my paramour, Era."

The recovering vampiress was looking stronger and more composed by the minute as they neared the storm cellar, and upon entering the darkened room, she was already capable of standing on her own, her poise returning to that of a great jungle cat, filled with strength, celerity and resilience.

"Bloodline... yes, I am a Vilisevic. It is an ancient bloodline that mingled with the nomadic kings of the Treg Clans long ago. Savageness and nobility mingled in one. And yet, I am undeniably a product of Strahd von Zarovich's curse. Some of his powers will be granted to me in time, though I may learn to manifest them differently. Do not worry, Rovana. I AM free of him. We are bonded now only as two creatures of the night, and I will not fret over that anymore than you would fret over being called a pirate when there are loathsome pirate captains elsewhere in the world. I am my own person now, and I have you to thank for that. You have come back to me. And I have no intention of letting you get away again."

The vampiress was now caressing Rovana, taking enjoyment in her slow, methodical tracing of her sharpened finger nails delicately dragging across the corsair's skin without harming her.

"In return for rescuing me, I shall rescue you. Whatever this Dagon creature is, if it threatens you, I shall rip out its heart and step on its neck, smiling as the life bleeds from it."

Pressed against the wall, Rovana felt more than saw Ludmilla. The vampire's cool body was still warmer than the frigid damp air of the cellar, and the undead warrior woman's muscular thighs brushed up against the pirate's legs and hips. Ludmilla's modest breasts slid against Rovana's chest, and the vampire's lips pressed again and again at that familiar space on her neck - the one that burned so delightfully with the memory of the Dark Kiss.

"A third kiss would consumate you as my eternal bride, IF I were to drain you, and bring you into the realm of eternal undeath with me. I would make you my consort, and we would lie together, arm in arm in the earth of our mutual grave, our beauty never fading, and our strength sustained by the blood of the living... ah. But no, I cannot do that to you. Much as the desire is upon me, I will not be as Strahd is. You shall live, my lover. For now. But if you ever ask it of me, I will gladly make you my bride. For now, you will exist as my lovely doll. But a protective and capable one, of course."

Rovana's hand found Ludmilla's shoulder and guided the vampire to her. They kissed, as Ludmilla urgently put her lips against the pirate's, her movement suggesting that she was savoring this embrace.

"I have longed for Era. But made my peace with her passing too. If you are her reincarnation - then so much the better. Your own person, your own goals, your own desires, but the same soul. That is enough for me."

She listened as Rovana confessed her fears out into the darkness, and in response there was a hand cupping her chin, lifting her eyes upward.

"It is fine to be scared, my lover. Confess your fears to me and I shall take them from you. You are concerned that you were not strong enough to steal me away from Strahd? There are few who live who could honestly claim such things, but why do you think that you must do everything yourself? Can you not be happy for me? I have waited over 200 years to stab that monster with the spear of my ancient bloodline. You brought it to me. You enabled me to do this deed. Apart from each other, we were too weak. But together my love, together we shall be a force that will make this world tremble with fear. The dark queen of the night and her reaver of souls, captain of the Red Dawn? Neither day nor night will keep our foes safe."

Ludmilla kissed Rovana again, interrupting her as she continued to speak, making it difficult for the pirate to finish her sentences.

"You may command your crew, but where I travel with you, I am your consort and your partner. I do not travel with you because you are my captain. I travel with you because of the Kiss and the blood, and the promise of your eternity with me. I shall not diminish you in the eyes of your crew, but in private, you will be mine. Is that not fair, my love? And I shall teach you all that I know, I shall make you strong, even as I feed from you."

Ludmilla's arms were around Rovana now and the taller woman was making use of that height. Her supernatural strength was used to support and cradle Rovana, yet at the same time making it clear that if she wanted, she could keep the pirate secure and pinned without much effort.

"Mmm, you are so beautiful. So fair of skin, your radiant hair, those beautiful blue eyes. Your lips... so soft. We make such a fetching pair, I think."

Ludmilla kissed down Rovana's front and across her cold, pert breasts, pausing for a few moments to run her lips and tip of her tongue across the blonde's nipples. The mouth slid lower still, to the belly button, and the soft patch of skin above the pirate's pubic mound. With a firm hand, Ludmilla spread Rovana's legs apart, and then lifted the pirate's right thigh higher, so that her booted foot came off the ground, exposing her nether region to Ludmilla's exploring mouth and tongue.

Soft licks followed, tracing the outer folds. Rovana's body twitched as pleasure came to her in waves, amplified by the Dark Kiss that bound her to Ludmilla. She could sense the vampiress' fangs extending, hear the inhale of air through the creature's nostrils as she sniffed the faint smell of blood and the scent of her sex, seeking for the right spot to sink those teeth in...

"My choice, you say? Yes... I thought of the neck, but down here is where you liked it last time. It was above your sweet little cunny... right, here." She licked tantalizingly over the spot where the bite marks still were, and Rovana shivered with pleasure.

"But I think the better spot for me is here. Right along the inner thigh. Very close, very very sensitive. So much... blood. Dilisnya blood. Hnnh...~"

Two fingers rubbed against Rovana's clit as the vampires mouth kissed and licked a spot on the upper inner raised thigh, keeping Rovana off balance and panting in light pleasure and intense anticipation. The fingers stroked back and forth, swelling the little pleasure nub between them until Rovana's crevice as starting to drip. Then the fingers inserted themselves into the girl's pussy and slipped back and forth, and as this happened, with a deep growl as the only forewarning, Rovana felt two sharp stings in her thigh.

After that, the world was one of deep, orgasmic pleasure. The rush of ecstasy she felt was more than double that of her first two times with Ludmilla, and for certain she understood just how a vampire could make someone their adoring thrall this way. If Ludmilla were able to keep Rovana in the state she felt in right now, there would be no way to resist her command. The desire for this pleasure was just too much. Too strong.

Ludmilla fed slowly, carefully on Rovana as her fingers worked her blood doll captain into a weak-kneed orgasmic stupor. For a half minute, her blood flowed delicately into Ludmilla's mouth, and then with a lick, the wounds were closed, and she let Rovana drop to the cold floor, as wave after wave of pleasure thundered through her body.

There were footsteps, and the sound of a small chain being picked up. The click of a tiny clasp, followed by a light laugh.

"This belt of gender change was meant to humiliate me, to force me into degraded sexual acts with other women and men. But Strahd didn't know that I was already quite enamoured with the fair sex. I enjoy this tool, as it lets me give even more pleasure to you."

Rovana felt the weight of Ludmilla's form on top of her, and her legs each being grasped by the ankle and lain spread eagle as the vampiress lined herself up. A thick male appendage rubbed against the pirate's slit, getting wetter from the multiple orgasm she was already having from the vampiric kiss and finger play alone. Now however, she felt the pressure of Ludmilla's gender twisted form parting her folds, sinking inch by inch into her cunny, alighting her mind with renewed pleasure. The cock hilted inside of her, pressing up against her cervix.

"My pretty noble bride... even if you aren't my undead thrall, I'll still call you by that title when we are alone together. My bride and consort. Our houses intertwined as they were meant to be. Dilisnya and Vilisevic..."

Rovana's eyes were adjusting to the darkness now, and she could see the outline of Ludmilla's shape, and her hungry, yellow eyes glinting down at her as her hips began to rock back and forth, and the thick dark cock began to pump faster and faster inside of the pirate.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana the vampire-rescuer
Krezk, old cellar

"It could use a dedusting. .. wait, paramour? Now, I fancy myself a wordsmith, read a dictionary or two, things can get boring at sea, I'm pretty sure that word implies... err." Rovana sighed briefly. Did she want to know? Would that change things?

"So what was the Dilisnya clan? I know only they wouldn't suffer a tyrant like Strahd, good on them. Though I doubt we can claim something so alluring as ferocity and nobility intermingled." She shrugged slightly in the dark. She smiled a bit at Ludmillas reassuring words. "I am a Loathsome pirate captain." She said, with a tint of playfulness. "Last noble lord I met, I stole his bride and took her to sail with me." Her smile grew back into the confident smirk that had been absent so long in the presence of Strahd and Ludmilla in danger.

Rovana inhaled sharply as the vampiress caressed her, so dangerous, yet delicate. It clearly seemed to.. affect her. "Sounds like a great offer, though I'm not sure Dagon has neck or heart. Father of Krakens, Father of the Deep ones. Theres many tales, though my bet is either giant fish or squid, likely a mixture of both. For now, recover, whilest I try and restore my blade. And yes, what I told Strahd was no lie, the creature hungers for my soul if I let it wait.

Ahmnnnn!"
Rovanas more worrysome words were interrupted by a lustful sigh as Ludmilla kept assaulting her with sensual kisses, her own leg rubbing back against her lesbian lover, feeling the vampiress stronger frame, letting her grow comfortable in.. not acting all strong and mighty. If she hadn't already been blushing, she surely would at Ludmillas description.

"Eternal bride sounds quite tempting.. and if there is no better way, certainly I'd rather be dead with you than wither away alone." It was an odd mixture of romance and danger that just excited the piratess more.

"Haaah.. your lips, so cold, yet I love their feel." She cooed, half muffled by the kiss, her chest rubbing up against Ludmillas, seeming almost deliberate as she pressed up against the vampire-warrior.

"I don't know if I am reincarnation, or wandering spirit, with memories of another. It may well be that I was and am Era, yet I had my own memories.. not all of them good, that brought me up. I don't remember being here, I'd lie if I said I felt familiarity to this place, yet.. at the same time, when I first layed eyes upon you, .. well, like all pirates I wanted something beautiful, but.. it's not like me to pursue someone, bind myself to anyone or anything, unless I care for it.. and before you I only cared about the ideal of piracy. Your strong, dark flesh, your flowing hair, your hungry eyes, but more than anything, there is something noble in your spirit, that cares for me, even as .. or exspecially because I am helpless, and losing myself in this helplessness lets me find a peace that I hadn't known before." She shrugged, while there was no point at looking about in the dark cellar, a part of her wondered if any of what she had just said was similiar to something that had been spoken by Era Dilisnya here, long ago..

But she was not one to dwell on unanswerable questions, instead writhing slightly under the vampires touch, naked skin upon one another.

Rovana grinned. "I am happy for you! I did not mean it that way, I was happy for you, proud of your defiance, if you allow me these words, but Strahd has a way of making things seem all his that just.. enough of him! I guess we needn't bother about the dragons skull anymore. Hah." She grinned slightly at Ludmillas description, figuring it dramatic exxageration, nodding lustfully. "Apart no longer."

Rovana gulped and nodded. "Well.. fine.. I'll still treat you as a first mate in matters of the ship but.. uhmnn.." It was hard to speak out against Ludmillas demands. "Nevermind, my consort.." She nodded, relaxing into the craddling feeling, resting her head against a strong shoulder, closing her eyes with a calm smile. "Hmnn.. yes." She sighed gently. "It is quite fitting, you the dark and me the light." She nodded, then gasped, as she felt Ludmilla .. attend to her breasts.

"Aahnn.. my love.." Rovana cooed softly, bending backwards against the wall as Ludmillas tongue ran lower, her hand gripping tighter, though little compared to the undead strength of her lover as her legs were parted, holding onto Ludmilla as if to steady herself, as her pink and not just from the air around moistened sex glistened in the dark under her mound of short, blonde hair, Rovana gulping audibly, knowing what sights she was giving.. even if none but her lover could see her here.

"Aaah.. haaah.. my loveee..." The pirate moaned out softly with the gentle, exploring licking, her blood rushing hotly to her nether regions under the stimulation, her body shivering, no longer from the cold, as she struggled to maintain her composure. "Haaaah..." Rovana hotly exhaled.. likely, the vampiress didn't -need- the aid of the dark kiss in encouraging the pirates passions.. but it certainly helped make her passions grow higher, her body quivering ever so slightly as Ludmilla spoke and teased the spot she had bitten before.

She panted, looking down, even if she couldn't possibly see the vampiress caressing and licking at her thigh.. something about Ludmilla drinking her noble blood enticed her as well, only the best for her dark queen... "Haaah.. I feel so exposed.." She gasped, the wetness flowing out of her sex now with the teasing of her clit, her body barely able to contain itself. "Ahnnnn...." Was the lustful, yet oddly almost silent moan as she felt fingers.. and fangs, push into her, closing her eyes in bliss, her breathing quickened, body quivering, the arm not holding onto Ludmilla sliding down and scratching the wall behind her slightly, the one holding onto the vampires both going slack and gripping her tight enough to leave a small bruising.. on a normal body, until it too grew slack, just giving in, sinking down slightly as she let Ludmilla hold her up, feed upon her, her mind a storm of wonderful, pleasurable thoughts, her expression dazed as she opened her eyes, her tongue half hanging out as she tried to compose herself, half kneeling, half sitting on the ground, with a hint of her nectar running down her thigh.. Rovana was aware enough to look at where the voice was coming from, but overwhelmed enough not to struggle as she panted.. "P.. pleasure?" Then she gasped, amazingly, still managing to reach out and hold onto Ludmilla weakly as she was spread, her form not strong, but dextrous, easily parting to invite the vampire in and her well lubricated, warm tunnel was easily entered by the mighty vampiress shaft, her sex soft, but quivering, gripping the shaft in tightening desperations of lust.

"S... so much..." She gasped as Ludmilla sunk deeper into her, just letting herself be taken. "Haaah.. yesss.. my love.." She panted, somewhat focusing upon those inhuman, yet beautiful eyes. "It's taken a while but.. haah.. take me." She requested, moaning out as her body, yielding, weakened, but far from unreceptive, opened itself up to her dark lover, exhaling and bringing out: "None of us were ment to belong to Strahd.. but now, just as you said, I guess I belong to you, hamnnn.. and it feels so good, I want to feel you deep within me.. c.. claim my body and blood and will, my mistress, my love." She moaned out in a submissive, lustful haze, her lips parting for another needy kiss.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Storm Cellar

"Noble families can be touchy about two men or two women engaging in amorous activities," Ludmilla explained softly. "Such notions don't produce new family heirs, and some backwards few think of it as a sign of witchcraft and devil-worship. Of course, Era and I didn't give a toss what people thought, but kept our arrangements secret. Why? Did you think the term only reserved for married folk? No, my dear, *I* am your paramour - bragging about bedding a vampire will get you lynched in most towns. Our love is taboo - forbidden. And the idea delights me so."

She carried on, answering the questions in between kisses.

"The Dilisnyas were loyal vassals of the Von Zaroviches for centuries. Your people fought mine in the conquering of what later was named Barovia, after King Barov - Strahd's father. Your ancestors served Prince Strahd, up until the night of his metamorphosis - when the dark curse took him. From what Era told me of her family history, Strahd had gone seemingly mad, and was slaying retainers left and right. Leo Dilisnya was the captain of the castle guard, and with many men cornered Strahd in the chapel of Ravenloft, and slew him. Or at least - they ended Strahd's mortal life. That night, the shadows covered Castle Ravenloft and spread over the land, blotting out the sun, so it is said. And then each night thereafter, more and more survivors were found dead in the night, drained of their blood."

Ludmilla smiled, and it was good then that Rovana couldn't see quite so well, or she would notice a twisted sort of humor on the vampiress' face.

"Their intention was to stop the bloodshed. But the curse had only just begun. In death, Strahd's true power was unleashed. The vampire lord arose to conquer death and all else in his domain. But fear not. We will be leaving this domain soon, and then wherever we go, it shall be OUR domain."

She frowned at the description of Dagon, but did not stop caressing Rovana.

"A large fish or squid can be hooked and gutted. It will get no soul out of you. I know that you are not wholly the Era that I once knew, but that is just as well. I cannot claim that I am, or ever will be, the Ludmilla that Era once knew. Much changed after she left. My dedication to the Order of the Silver Dragon. My quest into the mountains to confront the shamans and chieftains of the wild folk. And my eventual fall to Strahd. I can't go back from all that. So we are two new versions of ourselves, but we still feel that same uncanny connection. You were different to me from that moment I saw you in the manor house. Different from anyone else. I desire you, Rovana. And I shall have you."

By this point the two of them were mingled together, with Rovana consenting to be a consort to Ludmilla, rather than merely a captain and a first mate. The dark and light comment made Ludmilla raise a brow, and in response she nibbled on Rovana's tit a little harder, provoking a slight eep from the pirate lover.

"The dark is full of dangers~" She cooed indulgently and continued her descent toward the corsair's flower.

"Oh yes, you are exposed~ Quite defenseless against me. I could have every bit of you right now. Chain you to me with one long drink. You'd love every second of it as I consumed your life. But I am a kind mistress, and I intend to have you as my regular meal for quite some time to come."

After the feeding, Rovana's surrender to Ludmilla's will and desire caused a wide grin to spread across the vampiress' face. Her grip on Rovana's hips and shoulders grew firmer, and her own thrusts were more dedicated and forceful.

"Mmmh! D-don't tempt to take all of you so soon! One night, I will claim your will, but until then, your body and your blood will be mine! Ah, Rovana! This is... this is bliss! Your body feels so... unh! Good! Hnnh! Hnnh! Hnnh!"

The vampiress' pace quickened, with Rovana's fragile mortal body shaking and rocking under the the insistent, constant thrusts. The supernatural phallus slapped against the depths of the pirate's inner tunnel, its thick, veined shaft rubbing against her tight pussy walls and enervating her sensitive g-spot with every push and pull. The heavy balls that accompanied the spell were slapping with a noticeable weight on Rovana's body.

Ludmilla lifted Rovana's legs higher, pushing them back so that her booted heels were now above her head, and the dark mistress was pistoning down on Ludmilla from an elevated position.

"Hanh! M-my first load is coming, my sweet! Take it all! Fufufu! And then I'll fill you up again and again if I have to. I'll make love to you until you feint! Hah hah ha!~ Ah...ahnnh!~ Haa~~~"

Rovana felt an eruption inside of her. She thought it might be cold but it wasn't. It was warm - hot even, splashing against her cervical wall. Ludmilla buried herself deeply inside of her and stayed there, cooing as she shifted her hips around, stirring the fair blonde up as shot after shot of undead spunk filled her. Ludmilla threw her head back and exalted, her ebony hands sliding along Rovana's perspiring stomach and through her cleavage, until the hands clasped around the pirates neck before sliding to hold her on either side of her head. Ludmilla had bent over so that her nose now touched its tip to Rovana's cheek. A long, wet, and notably warm tongue licked along the cheek, then sought out a deep kiss. Ludmilla took her time, caressing and kissing the pirate as she bottomed out inside of Rovana, a slight bulge from the sheer volume appearing in Rovana's belly.

"Impressed with how much I gave you? The magic of the chain belt has a lot to do with it, but I like to think 200 years of pent up desire is responsible too.~ A shame there is not magic enough to allow me to breed with you. A mingling of our families would be a pleasant dream~"

Ludmilla stayed inside of Rovana, but was gentle now in the way she handled her lover.

"I can go again whenever you like, of course. But you are tired from the blood loss. No matter. You can rest in my arms, none will approach you with ill intent and live."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana the vampire-rescuer/Bride
Krezk, old cellar

"Haaah.. are you tempting or scaring me with your chains?" She cooed, though quickly interrupted by moans, her body recovering enough to thrust back and meet Ludmillas in lustful unison. Even so, it took little assistance of hers to be rocked by her dark lover, as she couldn't help her own subservient lusts when being taken so throughoutly.. "Hamnn.. as you desire. F.. haah.. Frankly, a puppet like Strahd made you be can only be dull, hmnn.. though I can't describe the pleasure you bring me now." She gasped, clinging to Ludmilla, her bodies passion burning strong again with the powerful lovemaking.

Again, there was something.. deliciously tempting about being claimed and guided by the vampiress power, pulled up and exposed with the dark thickness of her lovers rod filling her deeply, tempting Rovana to struggle, just a little, only to be gripped all the tighter, though the moment the warmth, the sudden hotness of Ludmillas load filled her she could only gasp in pleasure and melt into the vampiress might. "S. so hot.. so much..." She quivered out in orgasmic bliss, her body responding only instinctually under the vampires caress, she closing her eyes again as it felt as if her entire lower body was melting and being filled up with her lovers cum at the same time.
Ludmillas lips picked up a silent, wordless moan at the feeling of fulness flowing into Rovana, her lips eager, if a bit lost in the ecstasy of the moment. "Haah.. haaah.. you are.. impressive.. " She finally brought out, softly nibbling on her lovers lower lip, before going on. "I.. haamnn.. so full.. I'm not sure I'm ready for kids.. but if thats your desire, perhaps someday in the future we can go looking for a way... haah.. thats.. quite the amazing piece of jewelry. Haah.. If you enjoy it.. I most certainly do.." She blushed and admitted this, what she didn't admit to was how both.. owned and save she felt, held by Ludmilla, yet having herself so throughoutly impaled by the vampiress.. she wouldn't mind staying like that for a while, feeling the dark rod within her pulse with desire, as her sex, warm and welcoming, still hugged it snuggly after recieving its reward.
Rovana was.. a little too distracted to respond before, though, once she recovered a little, she would consider what Ludmilla had said, slightly cuddled up against Ludmilla and panting in between.

"Simple folk can be touchy about women loving women too, depending on superstitions. Heck, women aren't supposed to be part of pirate crews, thats what kinda led me into this whole.. not regretting any of it right now though. I don't mind pretty company of any kind, but.. hmnn..." She cooed, with just a hint of a seductive subtone to it. "I have a feeling you'll want to keep me to yourself to a degree. As for forbidden.. My love, for sailing under hte black flag, all civilized ports will see you hanging.. Thinking back on it, the fate of my crew.. I guess somehow I do have a knack for survival, or just a lot of luck, despite all odds."

"Heh. I like to think that the Dilisnyas were happy to take.. opportunities, but not truly bad people, but.. thats just me perhaps. Still. ... I don't know quite who I am, but I know I shall carve out my own path rather than be bound by the past. I bear the families burden, I deserve its name in exchange. And if I am the very last of them, then it is up to me to shape what that name means." She nodded, unwilling to discuss about Strahd further and ruin the mood. Admittedly, she was a little curious, after all.. it felt like she had learned a lot between the Banshee, Ludmilla, the Vistani and the undead knight, but still something didn't make sense. So Strahd had practiced dark magic, propably with the goal to get the heart of the one he was still hunting after and it had turned him into a monster, yet.. she refused to believe that this was how all vampires ended up after a few centuries, just looking at Ludmilla, or heck, the other Brides.. and.. other groom, she had seen, they all were wicked, bloodhungry, Rovana had no illusions about that, but it still felt like they were to Strahd what a faithful dog was to a wild wolf somehow. "I still don't quite understand what happened in the past, at the last days of Era.." she wondered. "She went missing, didn't she? Dagon.. you don't know the name, yet she must have somehow encountered him, together with another woman, yet I refuse to believe she'd .. I'd just abandon you, without a good reason.
So your quest ot confront the shamans was a sucess, you found the spear of blood, but when you found the Skull, so did Strahd find you. What do you think, would it help you to release that old burden? You are free, but if you have an obligation, I understand. Once the sword is completed there might be a need to go close to the current resting place of the skull anyway, to try and find Dagons secrets... then again, those undying knights might as well put in some effort of their own.. furthermore, I fear unless you disguise yourself they wont be all too welcoming."

Rovana sighed, feeling Ludmilla stirring within her and resting up against the vampiress. "Still. Tomorrow I will travel to a tower to get the aid of the clergy here, restore my shadow and the mages mind. I hope it wont take all day, so at dawn we can travel to meet the mage together... but who knows. Theres undead and fish people after me and I don't trust my shadow to be any less of a survivor than I." Rovana mused, then blushed a little, feeling her lower belly and leaning back.

"Enough troublesome talking." She nodded, reaching out for her backpack, pulling out a simple bedroll. "Earth of your homeland or not, I'll not have you rest in dust and dirt on the ground." She insisted, putting the blanket on the ground, apparently forgetting the stone-tomb she had seen Ludmilla in last, treating her.. like a person.

"I.. haah.. as much as the.. .. fucking me until I feint sounds tempting... lets save that for once we left this dreary place. I should rest to be ready for the day.. or perhaps, you enjoy seeing me a little pale as secret sign of your claim to me? If thats the case, you'll have to teach me some duelling basics to defend myself. What do you think, Defensive parries and feints to stay alive better, as I use my combination of blade and crossbow.. or perhaps forgoing the crossbow and trusting in two blades.. I know I could be dextrous enough, but my usual dirty fighting and intimidating works not on beasts and undead." Rovana blushed hesitating and looking at the dark outline of her lover, her nuzzling becoming a soft kissing upon Ludmillas shoulderblades..

"But first, 'tis not right only you pleasure me.. as good as it feels to have my body guided by yours... let me attend your body, like you have cleansed me from the Wachters greedy hands.. I'm aware that the holy pond likely was quite... good at burning off Strahds stench, but.. you should feel someone servicing your body, inch for inch,f or a change." She emphatized this with one of her hands caressing along Ludmillas strong arm, her tongue trailing towards the womans breast planting a, by comparison, shy kiss upon its side, then its areola and nipple.

"I don't care what the past has wrought upon you, to me you are what you wanted to be, a strong tribal queen, ferocious yet noble, that deserves to have every inch of her proud.. ~virile body worshipped by eager, enslaved trophies of high society." Rovana cooed, with a lustful pulsing of passion as her hand kneaded Ludmillas flesh, her lips softly exploring the vampires breast. "I uh.. sorry.. I mean.. I kind of had this fantasy, even wanted to buy some nice massage oil but.. things happened. I wonder if .. she.. I was such a pervert in the past, just wanting to play the willing servant for you as you lean back and let yourself be pampered.. but hey, not like anyone is watching.." She blush-purred, though, with the vampiress still burried within her, was clearly waiting on a signal for how Ludmilla was taking her.. approach.