What's new

A soldier for a new world (Aust)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: A soldier for a new world (Aust)

In the moment than she start to talk she noticed the fluffy ears who were more mouse like react and so both beast girls look at her without any fear yet with a huge amount of curiosity. "truurururu chiii" One said looking to her partner "chiii" the other answer, the last to answer in that strange idiom restart her game to poke touch and lick, giving little nibbles without cause any pain at all.

"There... this is our home" The first say pointing with her finger to a corner where pieces almost melted from the soldier armor are and also her lance who looks to be just slighty covered in blood. "Human smell to males, many of them... take us with them as reward for save you" Once again the first say, she was smaller and looking closer neither of them were cat girls. The one who continue playing with Matylda was almost the same size than the human, both have fluffy tails not like a fox girl but similar to a neko yet the smaller one have the end in black. The eye color was light brown as their fur and hair, slighty short limbs and faster moves than any neko could make, theirs tails remain up without too much change as they poke and giggle touching the soldier.

"Also snake belong to us... we are three so we need all that meat" Just as the small one said it some steps almost unnoticiables started to get closer and soon a third beast girl similar to the big one come out with Mattylda's backpack completely full with dead animals and little creatures, this third one was already eating some raw meat... then she just continue eating as she join to see the human without stop eating.

"Faster, faster, please... get up and take us, we want to play before the nekos take your males" The short one add as the others two start to eat and play between them.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These creatures seemed quite strange, but at least they were friendly. She had to admit that the nibbles and the playful nature was rather endearing to a woman who'd spent most of her life being stern and serious. She could use a little break from that every once in a while. But these little cuties hadother plans it seems. "So you think I smell like the men? The men of my village? And you want me to take you to town as a reward for saving me? I mean, I suppose I could lead you back. I see little harm in introducing you to civilization. But there's one problem." She pointed to the melted pieces of her armor and her weapon. "My gears unwearable and all I have is my weapon. I can't very well return to town in all my natural glory. I'd be treated as a harlot." She shivered slightly as they touched her.

And this was before a third girl returned with what looked to be a backpack filled with meat and other small critters for the trio to consume. Raw meat...she couldn't eat that. And that looked like her pack. Well she could let them have it. "Is it really that urgent? I mean...I just got eaten my a snake and my body feels like it's on fire. I need to rest a little bit. Work off the venom he put into my system and work out this...desire I feel. And get some proper clothing."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little one nods at every Matylda's question. Then she looks to dont see the problem to be nude, of course she was dressed as the others two mostly with rags made of animal hides and their own fluffy fur. "Har-lot?" She ponders aloud as if this was the first time than she got to heard such word. Then the other talk in their cute idiom. " Oh yes, humans need clothes, even human harlots... Oh, also humans can create clothes with fur, please use all what you need." The little one said giving to the human the blanket if the soldier know to sew then her problem would be solved. "Is this or go to a dangerous place where old human things still remain, Puki never has meet a harlot, me neither, they are like humans?" The big one named Poki tried to join the conversation using the small one as translator.

The conversation will go on, they maybe get to learn what could mean being a Harlot, then the third will come to join them, as usual they would share attention to Matylda's words then suddenly get distracted playing, eating or just nuzzling each other before go back to see the human, this happening a time every minute at least. "Yes, is for what we are here. Find a suitable male is really hard... there are many demons and monsters but not nice males." They start again to talk with each other for a while before the little one take the word again. "ah, humans cant resist venom. They and bunnies turn into broken egg vessels for big snakes, but dont worry our fluids can cure you, just make us feel good and lick until get cured" She end pointing her privates, her tone was the same as if she only wanted to cure the human as fast as possible and prepare her to meet that new town.

For what it looks the venom will remain active, maybe it was not strong as before but if her words were truth that arousal will be perpetual if she dont drink their love nectar.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THe innocence of these creatures was astounding. Such pure things who barely even knew most of the words she was speaking. Well, maybe explaining a little wouldn't hurt. They seemed to have their own idea and what harm could come if she just cleared the air. "A harlot is a woman of...ill repute. She sells herself for money so that men can mate with her. But she does it for pleasure and wealth rather then to make babies. Either way, it's not someone I want to be associated with or be considered one. Foul women." She said this as she was making tiny alterations to the blanket to make it wearable as a long robe. Passable for the moment and it would allow her to walk into town without being thrown out

"I would be more then happy then to show you to town once my head clears up."But when she heard how she'd get to that stage, her face turned a deep shade of red. "Y...your fluids are the only way to cure it? H...how? I...if it works...then I won't argue."She took a few deep breaths and made her way over to one of the girls, bringing herself down to her privates. She'd slowly lean forward before gently licking one of the girls, intent on just getting what she needed and not going further

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Uhm" They look to be focused on the nude woman before finally the small one answer " Silly Harlots, all know than mating must be fun and used to have many babies, your life is useless if you dont aim for that" Both start to chuckle and mostly understand the concept, even Puki who looks to understand the human words but she looks to dont know the common tongue.

It take time, but Matylda got to do ssome kind of mantle for her with the blanket, all what she could do without the usual tools for this kind of jobs. Then she went to pleasure Puki when she got to know how to get free of the venom. "Do your best human, that venom will not fade so easily and slowly destroy your brain, make you unable to think... and do more than fuck... you dont want that, right?" She then softly push her and press the human face on the sweet flower from her friend, as the other help her to lick with passion and slowly every inch from the soldier "Our saliva is not so strong but we must clean you all, dont fear better have fun and enjoy it, we will help you" Said this Matylda was kindly placed to rest over Puki as the human legs were softly spread and they lick lower and lower very time trying to clean her two lower holes, rubbing their droll over her exposed chest and back.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"D...destroys my mind? T...that's terrible!" She was actually quite surprised by this and when properly positioned by the beast girls would begin to work harder to satisfy her. It was strange, before today she'd never consider this an option. But in this land, it paid to be a little more open and willling to try new ideas. Even if it meant getting licked and licking a beast girl. Once considered depraved, Matylda saw this as a chance to help herself. Whatever power these beasts had, it was her one chance. She'd do her best, despite her inexperience, to satisfy her primary partner, letting the other two lick her body without interruption. "C...carful...this stuff made me strangely sensitive. I...it feels like I'm on fire.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There was not truce for the human, pressed her face against one of theirs honeyholes, she could only enjoy their touch, even her toes were sovtly nimbbled, sucked as small manly parts by then until not only tickles she could feel from this. "Uhm we must do our best... just try to do the same to us, human" Then Matylda could feel a little finger trying to go deep inside her back hole softly and kindly, wet with their saliva, her pussy got some massage too, slowly the need to cum grow with each minute, it must be the venom, all this lust and need was beyond anything in her whole life.

Slowly her neck was marked with little nibbles and hickeys, their warm sweet breath increased her own licks at the weasel in turn only taking a break to receive deep kisses from them where theirs tongues dance. Theirs playthings soon get her near her climax, she only need herself to let herself go, only then a new girl will demand her to make her cum so Matylda could drink her nectar, as they do the same with the human petals, spreading them and go far for the sweet fruid from it.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All this attention on various parts of her body were sending waves and tingles through her body, the soldier still quite unprepared for all this attention that was being showered upon her. These girls knew their stuff and the were expecting her to know just as much. But their efforts did get results and she found herself whimpering and moaning into the women she was licking. All this lust and desire had finally reached it's peak. Maybe the venom was doing this, or maybe it was out of her actual desire. In her line of work, she never really found much in the way of stress relief and this was her chance to finally get some, even at the hands of other women. She just kept licking but would rais her head to say only one thing. "P...please...let me cum...I can't stand it anymore!"

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The trio continue their assault on her. "Oh we will make you cum a lot~" The little one said as her moves get more pleasure to the horny human, in some minutes a pink tone was in the whole soldier body, she could feel pleasure everywhere, then a huge orgasm come from her, it calm this torture yet soon they were building other. "We will not stop until you learn how to get from others more fluids..." The ermine said between licks, trying with the others their best to make this human learn how to pleasure a woman.

It could had taken hours, but Matylda mostly loved every minute, getting some skills in make these beastkind wet and getting used to their love nectar, who knows how many times she cum or what naughty words she exclaim, once tehy end she was tired all wet and cuddling with them, th ermine was over her and the others two at her sides.

---------

The human had a warm and confortable night, in theirs dreams they tend to move and cuddle, even kissing the human body and lips. When tehy awake, she was ready to go, some arousal from the rubs from all the night, but it looks like the venom has been cured and her brains saved. "Are you ready to take us to your home? We deserve many males after save and feed you.... my grandmother was a human pet, you should be our owner and we will protect you" The little one said, she looks to be from a bloodline of domestic beings, maybe that was why she was smaller and can talk her tongue.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waking up, Matylda would be greeted with what could best be described as a dog pile. Buried with the nude animal girls and still quite nude herself, the human soldier would rub the sleep from her eyes and try to remember just what happened last night. She remembered...constant licking. Each of the girls tongues rubbing up against her bare body and relieving her of the toxins that were on the verge of corrupting her or killing her. She owed these girls everything. She'd stay with them and protect them if she could, but she still had work to do. Still had a home to return to and others to protect. Her naive little fantasy of living free in nature would have to wait. Maybe if the colony fell apart she could settle in with them and live as a wild woman then. But for now, civilization called her home.

THe other girls were awake soon enough and were inquisitive as ever. "Yes. It's time to head back. Just let me get into my regular cloths and we can head back. I doubt my armor can be fixed, so I'll have to go back like a civilian for now. "

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Yes, cloth is important for humans, that is we wear some too" Cosette, the small ermine said, giving a great hug to the human and soon the others two join, they were cute and fluffy, kissing and licking the human to make her feel loved and protected, they then leave her dress herself and they do the same.

The weasel clothes were certainly from someone else, they were smart and creative, but make a dress take patience and they were far to be able to focus all that time in something. "Humans love dress pets, so mom and granny teach me to dress like this" Cosette said excited in her cute little dress, as the others two help to dress something more used for quick moves in combat. A small top and a loincloth, but also some cute ribbons and charming accessories, mostly Cosette's thing than shared with her friends.

They move trhough the tunnels once the human was ready to move, her backpack still used to carry their lunch, all that blood and meat smell would remain without doubt for a long time. The wesels were good to hide and also to make everybody look at them when they desire it, they giggled and played in the safety of the snake tunnel, cleaned by them and decored with paint and rustic things used like toys, bones, plants and even rocks, most of their things were shinning, so maybe they gather anything like that and hide it, there were even coins from unkown realms in this tunnel.

Matylda and her pets moved out the first tunnel, then used the bushes to hide and run as fast as possible, then hide in other, they wait for the human directions, showing to her where they find her and killed that big snake, from there the soldier would mostly know where to go. The weasels soon know where to hide, so the human could rest and dont let Matylda be damaged in uneeded fights, but they never stop to take a break, as Matylda recover they played between them in silence or check for any menace, in every hideout there were remains of tehirs little games and old things than they used as toys. "The forest is close to end, so we must take care of any huge winged creature or neko, can you run for a while without stop? Cosette ask to her owner in her always cheerful tone.