What's new

A study in the eldritch (Lunaraia;Pervy;MortalitasBorealis)

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The albino perused her choices for a while, looking for anything that’d seem extraordinary, but to her initial disappointment all the bottles looked normal, even if their contents might be anything but. She was about to give up before spotting something green behind the mess of cobwebs and dust at the corners and cautiously swatted away the webs (after making sure there weren’t any eldritch spiders on them) before retrieving the bizarre bottle, just the sort of thing she was looking for.

Well well, what do we have here?” She muttered, inspecting the bottle, while her sibling overheard and stepped over to see for herself.
Sister, what is that? That barely looks drinkable…” The catgirl remarked uncertainly, to which her sibling merely shrugged.
I have no idea, I can’t even read the label, but it’s probably not poison. I’m just curious what it IS at this point. So, you’ve got your pick?
Yes, let’s go back then?” Kuroi asked, and the two girls headed back upstairs with bottles in hand.

Upstairs, the ever obedient Korrie nodded and went to work washing the dishes with a quick “Of course, Aya~”, only caught off guard for a second by the magical faucet before taking it in stride. A part of her ached to ask her succubus handler to sate the lustful flames that simmer away within, but the more sensible part of her decided to wait until after dinner, or at least after explaining the situation properly. The ham made her temporarily forget her hungry loins in favor of her hungry stomach anyway, the wyvern having to gulp down drool while the scent called out to her even while she tried not to stare.

It was at that point that the twins re-emerged from the cellar with their choice drinks, bringing them to Aya. “Here we go. We kinda chose the drinks at random, so here’s hoping we didn’t pick anything bad.” Shiroi said while she and her sibling showed Aya the bottles. So, a vintage that might be too good to drink, a hardcore alcohol, and…

Both the twins and the wyvern watching them were taken aback by Aya’s strange response to the green bottle, staring as their handler hurried out of the kitchen.
I dunno if that’s a good sign or not.” The albino muttered.

You’d better hope it’s good, why’d you have to go pick a weird bottle like that anyway?” The wyvern asked, still harboring a grudge towards the twins after what they did, while enthralled or not.

They soon found out once Aya returned with a smile and spoke of the bottle of Emerald Dream like some kind of treasure and rewarded both of the siblings with ample affection. Kuroi at this point unabashedly enjoyed the ear scratching, purring happily as her ears twitched and her tail swayed, while Shiroi blushed but did not shy away. She had to admit, while it’s not something she’d trade her mental freedom for, it did feel… surprisingly pleasant, being doted on like that. While Aya’s not looking, Shiroi also gave the wyvern a smug grin, to which Korrie rolled her eyes before going back to doing the dishes.

Looks like we’ve made some good choices then. Shall we set these out on the table now?” Kuroi asked, and the twins will take the bottles to the dinner table if given the go ahead.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Morrag just stared at Fey for a while as she had her outburst, then slowly shook her head "Fey, be serious about this for a second, this is not a marriage, you are literally merging part of your soul with that phoenix, to call it a marriage would not do i-" Before she could say anything she was interrupted by the phoenix flying up and landing on the table, looking at her expectantly and chirped with a determined expression, then looked back at Fey and gave a happy and quite cute chirping sound, before looking back at Maggra "Some people just have all the luck in the world eh?" Morrag took a deep breath before she started to pull out a small bowl, a needle, several herbs and some chalk.

"Fey, do me a favor and use the needle to prick yourself on the finger so I can get a drop of blood from you, then calmly ask the phoenix to lend a wing so I can get one from it as well, gonna need it for the ritual, just drop it into the bowl" As she spoke she was busy mortaring several of the herbs together into a reddish paste, once fey had managed to drop her own blood, as well as coax the Phoenix into letting Fey prick it's wing, which would require a bit of petting nuzzling and cooing on her part, and added the drop of glowing orange blood into the bowl as well, Morrag would take it and mix the her paste with it as she walked over to a sec tion of the floor that was completely clean and made out of a singular flat and smooth slab of stone, once there she dipped the chalk into the mix and used it to draw up a circle of intricate runes and figures, which seemed to glow of their own accord thanks to the phoenix blood in the mix.

Once Morrag finished the circle there would be a smell of seared stone and it would turn black as coal "Alright you two, step into the circle, don't worry about messing it up, it's set for the ritual now and only completion of it will erase or alter it" Once Fey and her phoenix friend, who had perched itself on her shoulder and were eagerly nuzzling into Fey's cheek, stepped inside the circle, Morrag would instruct Fey to sit down cross legged, with the Phoenix in her lap, she waited patiently for them to get comfortable, before she took a deep breath "For this next part it's imperative that you remain quiet and do NOT move, a single mistake here could be disastrous for all of us" with her warning given she started to chant, the circle lit up again and Fey could feel the magical energies build up around her and the phoenix, who seemed perfectly at ease in Fey's lap as things started to progress, as Morrag kept going Fey would be able to sense a connection forming with the Phoenix, she could feel that it was happy and content and that it was eager for this all to finish so it could go back to nuzzling it's best friend in the whole wide world, the sensations then shrunk down and somehow became a little blob in the back of Fey's mind, which she could put her mind towards to feel the presence of her phoenix friend as well as it's emotions and sensations, as well as a sensation of it's wants and wishes, on top of that Fey got the impression this connection went both ways and her feathered friend could feel the same way about her.

The circles light died down and the circle itself faded away, even as Morrag staggered back and sat down on a small stool "There, it's done, now just, give me a minute to catch my breath and I will explain how you can cast spells using your newfound bond with each other" Morrag didn't try to hide her exhaustion, clearly the bonding ritual had taken more out of her than she would like to admit, though she seemed to be recovering quickly despite the effort even as she smiled over at Fey and her feathered companion, looking to see how the two would cope with their newfound connection.

((Feel free to post for the phoenix from now on if you like, easier

As Kuroi asked Aya the question about the alcohol there was a visible hesitation, as she looked in the direction that the workshop would be, "It would... probably be better if we kept the bottles in here for the short while left, you would be surprised how fast Flint and his cousins can down a bottle of good wine, just give me a moment..." Aya finished up her cleaning then went over to a small unassuming cupboard and looked inside for a moment, before nodding to herself with a satisfied smile "That looks good, alright girls there is only one more thing we need to do before we can all go and sit down, and that's to close up the inn for the night, seeing as we don't accept visitors after sundown anyway, considering the gates to the city close once the sun sets, so, Kuroi, go lock the front door, Shiroi, why don't you close the guest book and put it under the counter, but be sure to put in the bookmark, Korrie you can help me light the candles in the dining room" Aya tossed Korrie a few matches as she finished talking, before she took the wine bottles and stowed them away in a cupboard that was out of range for the dwarves, she clearly did not trust them with the bottles.

After that was done she ushered the girls out of the kitchen, provided they were still there and went into the dining room where Maeve were already at work with lighting the big candelabra, leaving the many candlesticks mounted on the walls to Korrie and Aya. Meanwhile Kuroi would find the key to the front door located just above the entrance, forcing her to go up on her tip-toes to grab it off the hook holding it, considering the height it was probably Maeve who did the locking at night. Shiroi would find the guest book easily enough, a huge tome with names written in them and a bookmark attached to it, though she would find the tome quite heavy once she started to try and lift it into the small shelf for it underneath the counter.

By the time they were done Aya would enter the kitchen and return with the beverages "Could one of you go and fetch the boys? Dinner is served any second now and I am not gonna sit and wait for it to get cold" she gave the twins a gentle smile and entered the dining room again, where Maeve were busy setting up name plates for everyone, even had a seat for Morrag and Fey, should they get back before the meal was over.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sounds a lot like a marriage!" Fey insisted.. then blushed a bit with the phoenix chirping back at her. "So romantic.." She mused, observing Morrag gathering the ingredients, before, unworriedly, poking her finger, the wound healing up after donating a drop of blood and with Fey nodding to the Phoenix, guiding it to gently share its wing, with lots of petting to calm down the poor thing.. why prick the poor phoenix!.. oh well, she liked fire-bird nuzzling anyway, so providing it was little trouble.

Fey observed the circle-drawing, but quickly grew bored, not recognizing any of the magical symbols. But even for her, part of her was aware of the situation, so she decided to try and be patient. She hopped into the circle, giving Morrag a curious look.
Fey pondered at the clear warning and inhaled deeply, putting a finger on her lips in a hushing gesture, with her cheeks a bit blown out, phoenix placed in lap, pet comfortingly.
"Haaah.. haaah.. pfewww.." Fey exhaled, having held her breath for the ritual (and done so longer than should be humanely possible, all the while enjoying the happy feelings of having the phoenix as a friend.. and hoping she could take it along from this dream-world. Both Fey and Phoenix looking at one another, nuzzling and seeming quite happy. "Awesome Phoenix adventure-friend!" She enthused and, with the Phoenix lazily climbing back onto her shoulder, pondered and peered over to Morrag.:
"I feel like there should be rings exchanged though. Hah. Can't wait to tell Korrie.. Anyway! Silly, I dun cast spells, I just do stuff with fire! And fire does stuff for me. .. I mean.. I do name my attacks, but thats more for the funsies. No abra kadabra involved." She nodded, reaching out to pet the phoenix-friend.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ah, they do seem the type. I’ll leave the drinks here for now then.” Kuroi giggled demurely while her sibling smirked, amused that the stereotype of dwarves and alcohol was very much accurate. Once Aya outlined the remaining tasks, the trio gave their respective affirmatives and set about accomplishing them.
Korrie took the matches and headed for the dining room to light the candles, feeling a little embarrassed that she can’t use her own flames for the task despite being draconic, thanks to her flames’ special magical nature. It wasn’t a problem though, and the wyvern girl diligently went about her task while suppressing her hunger, which was stoked on by the thick scent of the feast awaiting them.

Kuroi had to struggle a little to reach the key, her ears and tail going taut while she strained on tip-toes, but she did successfully retrieve the key and lock the front door properly before once again straining to put the key back where it belonged.

The guest book wasn’t hard for Shiroi to find, and the albino took a moment to quickly scan the most recent pages for any fancy names to amuse herself with before bookmarking the current page and closing it. The book’s weight was a bit of a surprise, but it wasn’t much of a strain for her to put it under the counter where she expected it to normally be kept. It did make her muse on her rejuvenation though, the fact that it wasn’t much more than a few days ago that the simple act of lifting the tome would’ve been far beyond her.

With their tasks done, the twins nodded to Aya’s next request and looked between themselves for who should call for the dwarves. Without a need for words, Shiroi volunteered herself, walking towards the workshop door and quietly opening it. “Dinner’s ready, I wouldn’t keep Aya waiting if I were you.” She called in without actually sticking her head in and promptly closed the door again, hurrying off to join her sister and the others in the dining room with a mischievous smirk. Far as she knows, the dwarf brothers still don’t know the twins who fought them were living under the same roof as them, and none besides Kuroi, Maeve and Aila know they were each other’s opponents neither. If the brothers are gonna react, she wants the grand reveal to be in front of everyone.

Speaking of Aila, where’s the golem girl anyway? Shiroi looked around the living room for her on the way to the dining room in case she hadn’t joined the table. Can golems even eat normal food?

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Morrag chuckled in response to Fey's final statement "I think you will find, Fey, that casting spells will now be a great deal easier for you than the attempt earlier, as the one doing the focus for the spell will now be your familiar, who I can assure you is FAR better at focusing than you are, given the earlier test, all in all though, we should have time for another attempt before heading back to the Inn, I would rather not risk Aya's wrath, given her penchant for going overboard once she gets angry enough" Morrag gave a dry chuckle before she would usher fey back up from the basement and back into the main room "Alright, let's try this again, shall we, just like you can sense your companions emotions and desires you can also send your desires to your familiar, for instance as your familiar to conjure a small flame for you that you can manipulate" Fey would find that if she attempted this the Phoenix would almost immediately manage to conjure a small glowing flame the size of the flame of a candlestick that would just in front of Fey, waiting for her to manipulate it in whatever way she would like "The upside with doing it like that is that conjuring such a flame is very easy for a phoenix, especially for your familiar, since it can draw on your magical potential through your bond, on top of your own flame manipulation powers I would think you would be able to find this combination quite potent" Morrag gave a pleased grin "Now then, shall we be off, I do not wish to face Ayas wrath given her penchant for murderous fits of rage" Given Fey's tendency to not really pay attention she would likely not realize that Morrag was dead serious as she spoke, even more so seeing as she was still giving off a wry grin, even as she motioned for Fey to follow her back outside, after making sure that any fire Fey had been toying with was snuffed out, for obvious reasons.

Morrag ushered Fey onto the street in a friendly, but resolute, manner leading her through the streets once more, though this time in a much more jovial manner and more importantly neither fey nor her feathered familiar were put under Morrags influence this time, letting Fey actually realize Morrag lived not too far from the Inn, as Morrag tried to open the door, however she found it locked, "Closed up for the night eh, well backdoor it is, come along dears". She led Fey through back around the inn, where they could see that the rest of the group were bust getting seated for the dinner and rounded the corner to the backside of the inn, which had a single reinforced foor on it, which Morrag pulled out a key for and calmly unlocked without batting an eye "Looks like they are expecting us, we should probably hurry" She motioned for Fey to hurry along as she locked the door behind them and moved though the small hallway which deposited them into the main room of the building, right behind the counter. Morrag didn't waste time though and moved towards the Dining room with a determined expression.

_____

As Shiroi closed the door she could hear the sound of frantic activity inside the workshop as the three dwarves barged out and disappeared into another room, covered in soot and dirt, they hadn't even noticed Shiroi as they rushed past, soon after Shiroi would be able to hear running water as she looked around, she would not be able to see the Golem anywhere though. As she entered the dining room the disappearance of Aila became obvious, as she was already seated at the end of the table, waiting patiently for the dinner to begin, while liking at the food with an expression that was akin to that of a kid looking at candy through the window of a candy store, it would indeed seem as though the golem could eat, but were otherwise not moving a muscle, sh wasn't even breathing, though the reason for that was probably obvious, given her state as an inanimate object rather than a flesh and blood creature.

A minute or so later the dwarves came in, offered Shiroi a friendly hello, without even batting an eye, either they had recognized her voice, or they already knew they were staying, either from Flint or Maeve, though more likely the latter, given what had happened when they returned, The brothers took a seat on either side of the Golem, giving her a friendly hello and pat onthe shoulders, to which she smiled weakly and offered an uncertain hello, Maeve came in a moment later, setting the final dish of food on the table, a giant ham of some unidentifiable purple meat that gave of a rather strange, but still highly appetizing scent, followed by her taking a seat next to Uldar and Flint, then Aya came in, and the Dwarves, who where in the middle of discussing some kind of forging technique went silent as the grave as they saw what Aya was holding, the wine, more specifically the Emerald Dream, Flint reached out for the bottle, almost as if in a daze, only to have his hand swatted by Maeve "You know perfectly well, dear, that once you get a taste of that you are a lost cause for the reminder of the evening, you can have a glass after dinner and dessert, the same goes for you boys" The dwarves looked at Maeve with an expression akin to them learning she had just killed their firstborn, just as the small kids burst in, eagerly taking a seat at the table on the opposite side of Maeve, filling in the far side of the table as Aya took a seat on the end opposite of Aila, leaving the twins to choose whether to leave the 2 final seats open next to Dulgar of the entrance to the dining room.

____

Just as the twins had finished sitting down, be it next to Dulgar or not Morrag and Fey would enter and would hold the door open for Fey, letting her decide on her seat before she took the last one, "Well then, looks like we all made it, excellent, well it's been a long time since we have had this great a meetup for the Festival, I do hope that you will all enjoy yourself as we have this feast, eat whatever you like and as much as you like, just keep in mind, there is a dessert as well, so try not eat too much, well without further delay, feel free to dig in everyone" She gave a pleasant smile as she sat down and reached out for the aforementioned purple ham, quickly and expertly taking some slices for it before grabbing vegetables and other things to go with it, while also filling up a glass of Malt for herself and the two dwarves within reach, then helped the kids filling up their plates and gave them some water, before she put her focus back to the table, Aila had grabbed some of the stew and some strange vegetables along with some of the meat that justh ad you drool just from the scent, while also adding some spices, she took part of the Terau Golden, which she sipped carefully with a pleasant smile. Aila took a bit of everything and decided on water as well, while Morrag took some Terau Golden as well to go along with her vegetable soup with meat in it with bread on the side. with their preperation done it probably would not be long until conversation would start at the table to go along with the nice meal, though just as such discussion would flare up there was a keening noise from outside, followed by a loud bang, the fireworks had started.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There was an earlier focus-test? Huh.. Did I win?" She pondered. "Oh yeah, Aya gets all blowy-upey with things when she gets grumpy. Seen that when we fought the Joghurt monsters." She agreed, and added: "I got a lucky friend! .. we're collecting lotsa pets. Perhaps I'll let Kuroi have my lucky friend, I already got awesome phoenix-friend now." She pondered.

"Plus I don't exactly need luck, with my healing-abilities... ask for a flame? Oook.." She nodded, giving her phoenix a pleading look and then pet-petting the conjured flame. "So basically it's a glorified super-lighter." She chuckled, looking over to the happy to leave pyromancer... but not after trying to manipulate her little flame. "Oh hey, I don't have to focus on not having them go out of control anymore, thats usually a lot of the work." She said, weaving the flame into circles of blazing glory, floating through the air like the worlds hottest (literally) hula dancer. "Aww going already? Buut I'm having fun.. awwwwww..." she sulked, just a little.

Fey wandered after Morrag, her focus keeping the phoenix-girl from straying off and or setting something ablaze with sideline-experimentation. She seemed nonsurplussed at the almost break-in of the house.. she'd have done it with more lock-melting if forced after all, plus she was kind of hungry. Of course, when she entered, her waving announcement of herself was:

"Hey guys! I just got married!"

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Shiroi hurried away when she heard the ruckus coming from within the workshop, intending to duck around the corner before she was spotted, but the dwarves paid her no mind anyway, covered in soot as they were. Well, they could clean up after themselves, Shiroi thought, and turned her attention towards the search for Aila. Not spotting her anywhere in the lobby though, the albino simply returned to the dining room to find the golem girl already seated, staring in wonderment at the feast. Shiroi smiled to herself at the sight, seeing the aspect of humanity still in the golem, even if the lack of natural movement such as breathing made the sight a little eerie instinctively. She supposed that answered her earlier ponderings on whether Aila would be able to eat normal food.

Rejoining her sibling, the twins set their eyes upon the lavish banquet, staring rather like the golem girl herself, their hunger flaring up once more despite the odd appearance of the food, though they’d have to wait a moment longer before they could start sating it. There’s also the matter of seats, as the two weren’t sure if they could just pick any random two. Having lit the candles, Korrie stood by as well, though not out of uncertainty, rather the opposite, as she was determined to sit next to Aya, or at least try. She’d make her move as soon as Aya’s chosen a seat.

Soon enough, the dwarves joined the table after cleaning up, Shiroi having to mask the disappointment she felt when they greeted her so mundanely as she and Kuroi returned a quick greeting of their own. So much for a surprise… Fortunately, that disappointment was made up for when Aya brought in the choice drinks for the night. The ravenette couldn’t resist an amused little giggle, and her sister didn’t try to hide her teasing smirk, glad that she found that bottle. Just what power could it hold that even an old dwarf would succumb to a taste of it though? It can’t just be alcohol, or it’d be lethal for non-dwarves…

Still, no use wondering about it now, the rule probably extends to everyone at the table so she’ll just have to wait until after dinner. Eyeing their remaining choices, the siblings shared a few glances again and sat down by the entrance to the dining room, expecting some degree of awkwardness were they to sit right next to the rowdy dwarves.

Despite their attempts to avoid it however, awkwardness found them anyway, as Morrag and Fey finally arrived along with the phoenix girl’s announcement. Both the twins and Korrie stared blankly at Fey for a good few seconds, their eyes then darting between her, the non-humanoid phoenix, and Morrag, trying to decipher if Fey was being serious or if there’s been a misunderstanding. “…Married? To who?” Korrie was the first to ask, not seeing a groom anywhere.

Assuming Morrag explains the situation, the three would sigh with relief, the world making sense once more. “Well, either way, congratulations on your marriage, Fey~” Kuroi would say, genuinely happy for her, and Shiroi would offer a quick congratulations as well, along with Korrie who’d also ask how Fey came by an actual phoenix in the first place.

The issue of the ‘marriage’ of one of their own aside, the girls would start digging into their meal as soon as the others started, trying a little bit of everything, with Korrie and Shiroi favoring the meat while Kuroi tried more of the veggies, all of them quite liberal with the application of spices. The three each poured half a glass of either Gorian’s Malt or Terau Golden, sipping their drinks carefully. None of them have had alcohol before, much less of the otherworldly variety, and all were careful not to drink too much, especially when they weren’t even sure it’d taste good.

Still, the food was certainly delicious, and after the day’s activities, the twins in particular would rather have their fill first than talk unless spoken to. Korrie, not being socially assertive, was too shy to start any conversations neither, simply waiting for someone to ask her what she’s been up to today. Before that could happen though, the distinct sound of fireworks drew the three’s attention immediately.

Was that fireworks? Wait, they’re starting now?? But…” Shiroi exclaimed in surprise and even half got out of her seat before her eyes darted back to her meal. While slightly calmer, both Kuroi and Korrie were clearly eager to see the fireworks show themselves too, but also just as eager to continue their delicious dinner, now torn between the two choices. What to do, what to do?

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As soon as Fey made her announcement most of the room went deathly quiet, though it was not Fey the y looked at, but Aya, who were looking at Morrag with a flat-out murderous glare, Morrag for her part sighed, before looking at Aya with a somewhat resigned expression, by this point the reactions of the others would probably have sunk in as well "Please calm down, it was a Familiar Ritual, Fey, also in the future, please don't joke about such things in front of Aya, I do not wish to die" The tension in the room melted away as Aya shifted her gaze, now much more friendly and curious, over to Fey and the phoenix, looking at the bird for a moment then giving a small smile "Well Fey, allow me to congratulate you and your familiar then, it's not often that anyone befriends a Phoenix enough to have it go through such a commitment, you better treasure it for life" Aya smiled gently even as she resumed putting food on her place, then started to enjoy her meal.

As they got a taste of the alcohol filled they mouths the siblings would learn first hand that this was not your everyday beverage, the Gorian Malt were slightly thick-flowing, and had a honey like sweet-bitter taste followed by an aftertaste not unlike pistachios, a taste combination that would likely be impossible in the real world, meanwhile the Terau Golden had a distinct cherry-like taste and a slight fizz too it, almost akin to a soft drink more than actual wine, even so it would still make them feel slightly giddy just drinking it, probably an effect from the drink itself, not any alcohol it contained, however.

Before the two twins as well as Korrie could get out of their seats they were both pushed back into them "Dinner first, besides that was only a test fire to ensure that the launchers aren't faulty, wouldn't do much good if the fireworks all blew up all at once on the ground, the real fireworks are still a while away" As she spoke Aila looked over at the twins with her usual expression "Don't Worry I will notify you once the fireworks is about to start as I have an internal timepiece installed to tell the time" She went back to her meal, a small smile actually cresting her face as she stuffed a particularly fine piece of ham and veggies into her mouth and started to chew enthusiastically, while all of this were going on both of the elemental children were eagerly chewing through their own food without much of a care, having largely ignored even Fey's statement off being married, mostly because the thought of yummy food clearly outweighed the curiosity at Fey's choice of marriage partner.

Meanwhile the dwarves were wolfing down their food like someone possessed, every now and then casting a sidelong glance at the Emerald Dream still sitting on a nearby table, untouched, it was pretty clear what their main goal was, finish the meal as fast as possible, then get to the content in that bottle before anyone else, noticing this Maeve just shook her head "You might as well slow down, Dear, as your not getting any of the Dream until everyone has finished heir meals, so wolfing it down early won't get you to the Dream any faster" The effect was pretty much as one could expect at this point as the dwarves slowed down and instead of just wolfing down, reluctantly started to try to get some conversations going.

As things returned to more or less normalcy for such a table Aya turned towards Korrie, tilting her head a bit "Hmm, say Korrie what ha happened to you? your literally suffused with certain... energies" She was no doubt referring to the fact that Korrie were still feeling the aftereffects of her "reward" from earlier, likewise Fey's enjoyment of the meal would be disturbed by Maeve who seemed genuinely interested in the Phoenix, "Say how about some food for your feathered friend as well, eh Fey?" She walked walked out of the room and returned about a minute later with a ceramic bowl full of red-glowing hazel nut like acorns, she sat it down on the table next to Fey's own dinner, the Phoenix, upon seeing it would give a happy tune before eagerly flapping over and starting to enjoy it's own meal, clearly enjoying itself, if the delight Fey could feel through the bond was any indication "Now, tell me in more detail how yu and this little guy wound up with a familiar bond, don't hold back now" Maeve gave a friendly smile as she calmly waited for Fey to get going.

Meanwhile Aila had gotten into a discussion with the dwarves and the twins about how her inner functions were able to convert normal food into fuel, allowing her to essentially function like a normal person at meals, despite her now inorganic body, she even had a sense of taste, though it was greatly reduced from that of a normal person, after a bit though the dwarves fell into a conversation of their own regarding the repair of the hammer now that the forge were a mess leaving Aila and the twins to speak on other topics, "Say... there is something I have always wondered, about, how is the waking world, would you mind telling me about it?" she looked at the twins with a surprisingly earnest expression on her normally completely expressionless face, as it was clearly a topic that held great interest to her.

((hope you enjoy the post, it's a bit more casual than most since this is a dinner party))

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
With the matter of Fey’s surprise ‘marriage’ settled, Korrie and the twins resumed their delicious meal with gusto, testing the chosen alcohol for the night, besides the Dream of course. While none of them had ever really drunk alcohol before, so they couldn’t compare the Malt and Terau to drinks of Earth, the complex flavor easily held a touch of otherworldliness and regardless, both were delicious and the twins had to remind themselves not to drink too much lest they start getting drunk. Heck, the Terau’s already making them what they could only assume to be tipsy, their spirits lifted and feeling a bit bubbly. Korrie had slightly less concern over getting drunk, but still kept a limit on her fill out of politeness.
Pushed back into her seat, the news that the explosion was just a test fire caused the excitement to fade again, as Shiroi blushed lightly and tried to suffocate her embarrassment with food, while Kuroi giggled softly and Korrie simply relaxed again. “That’d be much appreciated, Aila~” The ravenette thanked the golem girl in her sister’s stead and returned to her meal, glad that the feast won’t go interrupted.

The commotion from the test fire aside, the most notable source of ruckus at the dinner table would be the dwarves scarfing down their food like madmen, their goal obvious. Shiroi really had to wonder just what was so special about that Emerald Dream that would have the dwarves in a frenzy like that. From the way Maeve referred to it, she pondered if the Dream in its name referred to more than just the taste or appearance. It might induce vivid hallucinations of one’s desires or something like that, a sweet dream so to speak. …In that case she might have to hold off on it, she’d rather not be tripping when the fireworks start. Either way for all the curiosity she holds she’s not even gonna consider wolfing down her meal, the food’s too good for that.

As the conversations got started around the table, Korrie’s heart beat a little faster when Aya finally asked her about her trip to the dragon enclave, considering what the explanation may hopefully lead to. Still, it’s a little embarrassing now that she thought about it with all these other people around, and there’s a few things she’s not sure if she should risk the others overhearing, so she kept her voice on the soft side and leaned a little closer to her handler. “About that… Remember how we met the emissary of Lady Pale Moon in the forest when we first arrived? Apparently that encounter was enough to leave, um, energies on Korrie, and when she visited the dragon enclave’s museum, the energies reacted with a relic and sent it back to Lady Pale Moon who it came from. It wasn’t intentional, but she wanted to reward Korrie anyway, so…” Her face flushing redder with both embarrassment and anticipation, her voice grew softer and she leaned in closer. “…She put a spell on Korrie that made her cum lots and leave her horny for the rest of the night… Korrie was hoping you might help with that later… if you know what she means…” She finishes, smiling a little bashfully as her arousal grew from her confession, though remembering she’s still at the dinner table, the pet wyvern girl quickly busied herself with a bit of food to avoid raising suspicion.

While Korrie tried to avoid looking like a total slut in front of everyone, the twins listened with intrigue while Aila explained some of her body’s inner workings, like how she’s able to eat normal food. Her heavily reduced sense of taste only made Shiroi more incensed at the bastard who made the poor girl into a golem, and she hoped she had successfully shattered his mind for life with that mental attack of hers, though now was not the time for dark thoughts of vengeance as she took another sip of Terau Golden. Luckily, Aila’s question made for a great distraction.
The waking world, you say? I’m afraid I haven’t seen much of it myself due to certain circumstances, so I’ll have to rely on you, sis.” Shiroi remarked, turning towards her sibling who was taken by surprise, the ravenette’s fluffy ears perked up.

Me? Well… How should I describe it I wonder… Truth be told, my understanding of both this world and the waking one is very limited, but just comparing the city we live in to Ulthar… I would say that our city’s more advanced in terms of technology. It’s a jungle of concrete buildings, with skyscrapers of glass reaching up for several dozen floors. Metal carriages we call cars act as our main form of transportation, and there’s also ships and airplanes for sea and sky. You could travel to the other side of the planet in a matter of hours without any magic, though I never had a chance to do so myself…

There’s also all the gadgets, the TVs and phones and computers, and who can forget the wonders of the internet?” Shiroi chimed in, being more knowledgeable on such things as they were her only source of entertainment for years, “Instant communication with people around the planet, easy access to almost all knowledge known to man, simulated worlds that you can adventure in, all from the comfort of your own home at the press of a few buttons. It’s almost magical, really, though I’m sure there’s tons of things that’s commonplace here that’d be seen as impossible in the waking world thanks to magic.

On the subject of magic, it’s much less commonplace in the waking world even if it’s known to exist.” Kuroi continued, “People with magical powers aren’t too rare, and magic is being actively studied and incorporated into science, but it’s still all experimental right now. Humans are also the only sapient species, barring special individuals. There’s no elves or dwarves or talking cats. The eldritch truth is also only spoken of as popular fiction. Things like other dimensions are only theories.

There’s a lot more about the waking world we could talk about, but I think you might have to be more specific at this point. Anything in particular you wanna know about?” Shiroi asked, rather enjoying telling the golem girl about the world. She could tell Aila was truly interested in the subject, and glad to see some sign of human emotion peer through.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Phoenix girl flexed.. and patted down her flames, adjusting them like fine clothing for the dining occasion, looking over and raising a hand. "You guys dig in. I kinda ate a lot of fire earlier.. not sure if that's nutritious.. but I feel pretty full.
.. hrmnn dream-food full.."
She got thoughtful for a moment.

She grinned and presented her married phoenix, hesitating as she realizied she didn't know if it was male or female. She leaned over and whisper-asked Morrag to asses the situation, before bowing slightly a the congratulations, grinning cheerfully.
"I dun get what you mean, Morrag, you said it was a bond for life and all that stuff, and yep, family, familiar, all the things.. oh.. oh I get it, it's more of a life partnership because we are both girls, right?"

"How I met the phoenix? Well, it followed me home from awesome fire-land. Who'd you meet? Did you meet the robot girl? She err..."
She enthused to Korrie with an inquisitive look, before lowering her voice. "She isn't gonna go all terminatey on us, right?"
Ironically, by comparison, Fey was far more experienced with alcoholic beverages, so she aquired just enough food to justify a rather generous use of spices and a drink, before dining down herself, leaning over and whispering to Korrie.
"See, totally a marriage, lifetime committment and all. I guess the others are a bit more.. conservative than I thought they were.." She shrugged and brushed along an orange-golden phoenix-feather.

"I like this stuff!" Fey proclaimed, aquiering a -large- glass of Terrau Golden and downing it... apparently with little ill effect to her. Of course none but Christine would know of this side-effect of Fey's special metabolism as of yet.
"Sidenote. Who is.. err.." She waved her hand, indicating Aila, raising her brows. "Also, who taught them cats how to do fireworks, you don't pre-test a launcher with a highly visible payload exactly because it gets people all bouncy." Fey commented.. after all this had been her day-job besides the fiery heroine business.
Her professional 'complaints' were however quickly brushed aside when someone questioned her about feeding her bird. "Oooh.. thankies!" She enthused, pet-petting her winged companion absent-mindedly. "Oh, that's easy. I went to Morrag's and was like.. let's learn more fire magic! .. and then she was like.. you need a bird! And I was like.. ok, I have a bird.. And she was like.. ok you got to ask permission. And I did. We're both kinda phoenixy after all, anyway. And then uh.. she did some magic stuff, and we didn't kiss, but I think that's because she's not that into same-sex relationships..." Fey.. explained to Maeve.

Besides that, Fey giggled innocently, half-listening in on Korrie, noticing the girls drinking alcohol with.. a bit of a hesitating tipsyness. It didn't occur to Fey, but technically, she was the most adult of the waking worlds group, barring Aya. "Anywhoo, if they did a pre-fiering up, things should start to get fire-workey soon, eh?" She mused, reaching for a refill of the booze, why reject anything free, after all!

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aya nodded slowly as she listened to Korrie's explanation and as Korrie finished she could feel something slowly stroke her leg inching ever closer to her needy little snatch, whatever it was it was not visible to the naked eye, though the culprit would be easy enough to guess if Aya's knowing smirk was any indication, the invisible something stopped just short of Korries little love hole and started to circle slowly "Oh I have some ideas on how to fix that dear, don't you worry" Aya would continue to tease Korrie for a bit before she started some dry talk with her while continuing to enjoy her meal, all the while she would continue to tease Korrie, though never so badly that it would cause her composure to break, but certainly enough to keep her on her toes and probably squirming quite a bit.

Aila for her part listened with an attentive and quite interested expression on her face as the twins went on about the waking world, the stories clearly intriguing her a she listened and she woudl often interrupt to have the twins clarify or to ask follow up questions as the conversation went on, while also telling the girls about comparisons that could be pulled from the dream world in the few cases where a comparison could actually be made, even so she seemed in a much better mood as time went on and she enjoyed her meal and the company.

Maeve listened to Fey's explanation quite attentively and chuckled at Fey's instance that she was now married to the phoenix "Well Fey, while it's not marriage in the way the others might view it, a familiar bond is a very close substitute and to make such a bond with a phoenix is a rare occurrence, to say the least, which means you had to have managed to forge a close bond with it in an unusually short amount of time, which is good, because a familiar bond where one part despises the other never ends well" Morrag took a sip of her own glass as she pondered Fey's latest question "True, the fireworks should not be that far off at all seeing as they did the test fire already, I am quite certain you will appreciate them" Maeve gave Fey a happy smile, and the phoenix a light pet, if it allowed it.

Shortly after there they could see that people were starting to gathering outside in the park, the test fire clearly working as a warning that it was about to start to the local inhabitants, Maeve looked over to Flint "Flint dear, could you be so kind as to get us a better view?" Flint paused his conversation with the other two dwarves and looked at Maeve it a confused expression for a moment, before he nodded and disappeared out of the room, there was a loud *CLUNK* sound as a mechanism started and suddenly the entire roof started to slide open and as flint hurried inside again the floor started to rise like an elevator, until the dining room had become a big rooftop balcony allowing an unobstructed view of the park and more importantly the night sky, as the room finished elevating a railing made of some kind of crystalline metal popped up around the edges, but even so there would be a perfect view of things to come "Well then, dear friends and extended family, Allow me and my husband to welcome you once again to Ulthar, City of Cats" and just as she finished speaking the fireworks started from the park itself.

The entire spectacle started with a single piece of firework going skyward, a small little speck of light against the now dark night sky, until it exploded filling the night sky in a spectacular series of explosions and colors in all manner of strange and unusual shapes that would decidedly not be normal if physics alone, including several cats as well as other such shapes, and that was just the beginning as more specks of light started their trip skyward, each exploding into ever more spectacular fireworks, the likes of which could never occur in the waking world without the use of magic.

Aya looked over at the girls under her care "Enjoy the sight girls as it is unlikely we ill be here for the next one" she leaned back in her chair and kept watching the sky as more and more intricate and fantastical explosions took place in the sky above. The finale of the whole fireworks show would be the highlight of the entire show though, the final piece of fireworks that went up were diffrent from the others, whereas up until now the fireworks had had a normal shape this last one had a trail of brightly burning purple flame trailing it and when it exploded it took a shape that Korrie would recognize, that of a 12 headed 6-winged dragon, the "dragon" would fly a circuit around the city, before arching even further up into the sky and exploding into thousands upon thousands of sparks in every color of the rainbow, the sparks, however would not fall to the ground bout would linger in the sky until sunrise as they randomly would explode once again, changing color and relocating across the sky in the process.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fey shrugged at Maeva who, due to her lack of a familiar, was not as qualified as Fey to judge the matter, naturally. Though she did enjoy the petting, nuzzling a bit bird-like to Maeve's hand.
"Hooh.. it's a converter-house!" She cheered at the roof-clunking. She suspected this was in part to start up super-villain rockets from this place.

Fey leaned back, happily taking in the ensuing fireworks and smiling curiously. "Hooh. Pretty neat work on that. and... huh, that kinda stuff is propably magical. Can't do that with normal fireworks.. now I'm jealous..."
She leaned back with big eyes, cheering a bit.
"Lookit that, that's a fancy lesbian dragon fireworks. Hoooh.. woaaah.. pretty neat!" She cheered and clapped, leaning back, secretly planning on stealing some of the fireworks creation-secrets.
"Fancy! Who makes these?" She asked curiously.

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm? The robot girl?” Korrie blinked when Fey asked her about her day and looked over towards Aila, realizing she hadn’t been paying the new face much attention so far what with helping out in the kitchen. “Korrie doesn’t know her actually, it looks like she’s with the twins. Korrie’s sure she’s perfectly safe though…” She replied, though now she’s curious how they met the golem girl and even brought her back. Luckily for her, looking inquisitively in Aila’s direction had caught Shiroi’s attention, so it was easy to ask. “Hey, Shiroi? Who’s the new girl with you?

Oh right, we haven’t introduced her yet. Korrie, Fey, this is Aila. Aila, Korrie and Fey, our…” At that point the albino hesitated for a second. What… actually were Korrie and Fey to her and her sister? They’re technically not ‘fellow apprentices’, and they’re certainly NOT ‘fellow pets’. Eh, simple is best. “…friends, or I suppose extended family. Anyway, we met Aila at the magic tournament, and after… some extenuating circumstances best not talked about in-depth right now, I now technically own her but not really. I’ve been trying to find ways to make her human again, or at least find her a good home.” She finished explaining, deciding to keep the details brief. No need to dampen the festive mood now, and it’d be awkward talking about it with Aila right next to her. Sure, maybe Aila can’t actually feel awkward, but she’s going to treat her like a normal human anyway.

It’s a complicated story, huh… Well, either way it’s nice to meet you, Aila~” Korrie said with a friendly smile towards the golem girl, and shrugged to Fey’s remark about the ‘marriage’. “Just a matter of terms, isn’t it? It’s a marriage if you both treat it like one.” She remarked and left it at that, leaving the rest to Morrag, seeing as she’s not too familiar with… well, familiars. It’s going to be interesting having both a ‘true’ phoenix and a phoenix girl around though, and probably very fiery. The wyvern girl also couldn’t help but wonder if she might find a mini-dragon at some point, of the reptilian kind. Not that she actually wanted a familiar or a pet, she’s content being a pet herself.

After retelling her tale to Aya, the wyvern girl nervously awaited a response. She hoped and expected her handler to be happy to take advantage of her night of heat, though she didn’t expect such an immediate, physical response. The second of confusion at something touching her leg quickly gave way to surprised arousal as she flinched and gasped softly, feeling the tendril circling her needy pussy. Her blush deepening, she had to suppress herself from moaning out loud and tried to discretely look downwards to check, only to find the teasing tentacle invisible. Guess she got her answer, though as happy and eager as she was, being secretly toyed with in public still made her burn with embarrassment along with the arousal. While it was difficult to hide the red on her face, she did her best to pretend nothing lewd was going on, engaging in regular conversation despite a bit of stammering and partaking in more alcohol in an effort to mask the source of her heat, squirming subtly in her seat from impatience and secret pleasure both.

Meanwhile, Kuroi and Shiroi were more than happy to tell Aila about all the things about the waking world that she wanted to know about, at least to the extent of their knowledge, and hearing more about the world of dreams in kind. As the conversation went on, it was easy for both of them to forget that they were conversing with a golem and not a regular human, so genuine was Aila’s enthusiasm on the subject.

Eventually, a passing glance out the window while her sibling was talking caused Kuroi to take notice of the people gathering at the park and point it out to the others, in case it was a sign that the fireworks were about to begin. The conundrum of their meal still only being half done was resolved in seconds once the dining hall’s secret mechanism was revealed, both siblings and Korrie looking up and around in awe as the room was lifted up to the roof, giving them some of the best seats to the show without them even having to leave the table, just in time for the fireworks to start.

The experience was… magical, in multiple senses of the word. From the atmosphere created by Maeve’s little welcome to the majesty of the fireworks display before them, the myriad colors and shifting shapes made only possible through magic. For the twins, it was as if all the years of hardship had simply melted off them and they were kids again, staring up in speechless wonder while sparkles of rainbow light in the shape of a pegasus galloped across the night sky before exploding into a dozen fairies flying in complex maneuvers, and a massive whale-like beast breached from a ripple of shifting colors to launch another spray of explosions into the air from its blowhole. In that moment, for the two of them, despite feeling the presence of friends and family around them, they were also alone together, hands held without even noticing them.

For Korrie, while it wasn’t quite as emotional as it was for the twins, it was still an amazing sight that made her even forget to eat for a good while, too busy trying to keep track of as many parts of the show as she could. There’s seeing impressive visuals in games and anime, and then there’s seeing something like this in-person, at a scale unmatched by any earthly media she knew of. Even her wildest imaginations couldn’t quite compare to the creativity of some of these fireworks, and heck, she’s pretty sure Fey wasn’t misconstruing things and those actually were a pair of lesbian dragongirl fireworks making out, she only kept her eye on that for several seconds before some other fancy series of explosions and light caught her attention.

It felt like forever, yet also like too little time, until the final firework soared into the air. It was easy to tell that this one was special even relative to the other ones, and indeed it was. Only Korrie recognized the Ancestor, but it didn’t take knowing the lore to be awestruck by the massive hydra flying through the sky, culminating in one final eruption of color and sound as the sky filled with countless sparks. It soon became clear that this was the end of the show and the sparks were just there to decorate the skies for the remainder of the night, and unbidden, the sisters applauded and cheered unabashedly, not a speck of their usual reserved demeanor to be seen. Korrie was, ironically calmer than the twins, but that was mostly because she was still stunned by it all, now at a loss once it was over. Either way, this was a memory that none of the three would ever forget.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maeve looked at the girls, gauging their reaction to the fireworks with a pleased expression, before she walked over to a panel at the small wall that was left where the roof were still raised above the floor, a simple click of a button and the room started to descend once more, leaving the panel with the button behind, the roof slowly sliding back in place above them as they sank down, Maeve were also somewhat amused that none of the girls had questioned how they could rise from the ground floor, through the 1st floor and attic, up to the roof without displacing the entire inn, though if they weren't going to question it she wasn't going to tell either, she figured that they simply hadn't noticed.

As the room slowly sank back down Aya rose as well and walked over to one of the cupboards and took out several shot glasses, one for each of them, except the kids, something that immediately caught the attention of Flint, who instantly lost focus on his meal and instead started to once more eye the bottle of Dream on the shelf, though if Aya noticed she didn't show it, she filled the glasses with practiced ease and put them on a tray before she slowly started to divvy them out, walking in such a fashion that the last ones to get a glass were the dwarves and Aila, the reason for it became clear as the dwarves grabbed their glasses and emptied them within moments, earning them scathing gazes from both Aya and Maeve, though the dwarves didn't seem to notice as they leaned back in their chairs with a dopey grin plastered across their faces, their eyes giving off a soft green glow.

Maeve gave a displeased shake on her head before she too carefully took a sip of her own glass, giving a happy shudder as she did, before she gently guided the kids out of the room, probably to tuck them into bed, given how they were rubbing their eyes and yawning, once she returned she too downed her glass in an instant, before joining the dwarves in just grinning with a slight green glow in her eyes, with Morrag joining her shortly after, Aya would stop Fay, Korrie and the twins from downing theirs and Aila would also wait seeing that she did so. "Just a warning dears, Emerald Dream is a magic beverage, once you drink it you will sink into a dream showing you your deepest desires, do remember that it is a dream, or you might be trapped in them forever" She looked at each one of them in turn making sure that they understood the dangers, she made especially sure that Fay understood, given her tendency to space out when things were not particularly interesting.

Once the remaining quintet had downed their drinks and were enjoying their dreams Aya looked at her own, then calmly took it into the kitchen and emptied it in the sink, rinsing the glass as she did, she then returned to the dining room with her empty glass and simply sat down, observing her sleeping companions, before she, with a mischievous grin put her hand on each of the girls in turn, taking a brief look at what each of them was dreaming by doing so, satisfied that they were enjoying their dreams she eyed the only other person at the table that were still awake, Aila had downed the drink but, due to her status as a construct had been unaffected. "Why did you pour out your drink?" Aya eyed the construct for a while, before she answered, her tone unusually serious "Because if I drank it then I would subconsciously affect everyone's dreams, turning them into a lewd and madness inducing nightmare and in so doing turn everyone in the room into raving sexually addicted lunatics" Aila were quiet for a moment "I see, that's too bad, I hear these dreams are supposed to be quite a trip" "Aya shrugged, "I honestly wouldn't know, Mother was quite insistent in making sure I knew the consequences of drinking the Dream while others were around and so I never took the chance, besides I don't need the dream to have a pleasant time seeing as i can spy on everyone elses dreams"

Aila found that she didn't know how to actually respond to that and so simply resumed to watch the twins as they dreamed a pleased smile on her face at their expressions, she kept watching, not even blinking once until they were starting to stir once more, at which point she pretended to be just waking up herself, something that Aya did not miss, though she hadn't missed the slight blush on the Golems face either as she watched them, once awake Aila would not hesitate to ask if they wouldn't mind telling her of what they had dreamed about.

Aya also noticed that the phoenix had sunken into the Dream as well, no doubt pulled into it by it's bond with Fey, though how that would affect the Fiery pet she didn't know, as such she calmly spied a bit more on Fey's dream, though not allowing Fey to notice her there, and more as a silent observer watching from behind a curtain, a curtain that neither Fey not her feathery companion could even notice was there, in truth Aya was quite interested in seeing what Fey's biggest desire was.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hrmnn..." Fey mused, glancing over to the robo-gal, adding: "Will keep an eye on in case she gets all sky-netty on us." She gave the robot-girl a 'I'm watching you' kind of gesture while Shiroi explained. Perhaps also because she didn't know what extenuating ment.

The Phoenix had raised one hand in a peering gesture, grinning up at the fireworks-alighted sky. "Me thinks adding too much magic is cheating." She noted, with just a hint of jealousy, looking over to the others amazed by the firework.. She could totally do all these things too, after all! Pfff. She was definitly not impressed by part of it. Nu uh!

Fey's cross-armed mood got improved a little bit by watching the dwarfs guzzle down their drinks, provokinga playful chuckle from the phoenix before she glanced over to her own glass. "Hold on, hold on, we're already in a dream. Are we gonna double-dream? Or, err, you know, is there multiple dream worlds going ever deeper? Methinks this is more like an illusory trance state thingie than an actual dream. Or will we dream of being awake? Hrmnn.." She pondered. That said, seeing her greatest desire sounded like fun.

"What.. what... I'm paying attention.. you know I can do fireworks too.. I've just not used my flame control together with them, because that felt cheat-y." She shifted, chuckled, and reached out for the glass.
"Eh, bottoms up." She chuckled, and did just that.

~~~~
Fey's dream was.. Dynasty city.
Dynasty city, at a smaller shopping mall and currently, under siege by a group of darkly dressed up villains.
There was a large group of civilians, barricaded into the shopping centre and protected by.. Well, that was interesting.
There was Aya, Christine, Kuroi and Shiroi and.. A green dragon?
Each of them was depicted more or less accurately, with Christine seeming slightly more regal and having small tentacles writhing around her, and they seemed to be fighting against the villainous creatures.
If it was unclear if this was Fey's fantasy, that perception quickly changed as 'Aya' declared:

"Oh no! They are some sort of super dangerous eldritch somethingoranother, I will use my something or another defeating spell and bla bla bla, bla, bla bla bla. Bla." Before twirling her hands in an exxagerated magical gesture, one of the henchmen-creatures catching on blue fire.

Next to her, Christine posed, rather.. sensually, declaring: "Now it's my turn! Decimating tentacle slam!" She declared, raising her arm to summon a tentacle like fist, engulfing a trio of attackers into a.. questionable fate within black, writhing tentacles.

Next the dragon shily interjected. "Korrie can t.. totally help too.. Dragon-Claw!" She declared, smacking an enemy into the ground. afterwards apologetically checking up on her defeated foe.

Shiroi came up next: "I'm here too! Eldritch blast something something bla bla! Albino power!" She declared, creating what looked more like a rocked-launcher before blowing up an attacker, only to find her back turned to one of the creatures.. to which Kuroi informed: "I'm helping too!" And an observer would notice that Kuroi had scribbled the terms 'Lol, u suck, get rekt' on the creatures back -clearly, Fey understood Kuroi's abilities the least-, nonetheless, the creature.. exploded. "I painted some happy little tree's up your butt-nya!" Kuroi added.

Still, the group fighting these villainous enemies found themselfs on the backfoot, by the sheer numbers of enemies, with Korrie informing: "There's too many for us. We need the Phoenix-Empress!" much to everyone else's agreement.. and then, suddenly, a fireball hit the middle of the plaza, Every villain gasping in fear, a sudden cheer among the trapped civilians who remembered existing in the dream.. and there stood a majestic phoenix, only to be consumed by the flames, like the myth described.

It was Fey, turning from Phoenix to her human form, dressed almost regally, albeit with still subtly phoenix-like touches, flames forming to add a large, equally majestic seeming birds on her shoulder, whilest the villains narrated: "It's the Flame-empress! There's no way we can defeat her!" And, with a handwave, Fey sought to prove them right. Well, a handwave, and then a dramatic posture.. and another.

"Oh yes, you are correct Villains! It is me! The immoral Phoenix Feyline! What, did you think you could trouble my friends and get away with it? Hah!" No one seemed to notice that Fey had misspronounced Immortal. Had she..? "Ooooh!" "Sister, look closely at the awesome things she can do!" "I'm looking too. Meow." "Watch out Fey, bla bla dangerous eldritch bla."
Fey raised her hand, and flames in beautifully meticulate shapes began encircling her. "Don't worry guys.. I got this." Fey nodded and Christine nodded back in acknowledgment, with Dragon-Korrie giving a thumbs up and aquiering popcorn from.. somewhere, whilest dream-Aya flailed in impotent worry.

"Flame control: Flame Empress Magnificent Radiance!" Fey declared, her little flames flying out, following the fire-mages dramatic gesturing and glowing brightly, they incinerated any villains that didn't flee (proclaiming that they gave up because Fey was way too awesome), accompanied by the cheers of audience and impressed friends. Christine proclaiming that this was her amazing Flame-Empress pet, whilest Aya and Kuroi randomly made out, with Aya trying to attach a wiggling, yet disembodied feline tail to Kuroi, giving Fey a secret thumbs up.

"Wohooo! Yay! Go Fey!" Another civilian standing by the side cheered. Something felt off about her, a woman with two big cat ears poking up from her hair, which was a sandy blond bob-cut on the right side and a mix of long, purple and pink striped fur on her right, this fur pattern also covered her lower arms, lower legs and long flowing tail, as well as covered her clearly human chest and crotch like a sort of natural bikini set, her eyes were a mix of lime-green and yellow and slitted, one winking at Aya.
"Oh. Someone else here likes to watch. Shhhh." She put a paw-finger ontop of her lip. "Just pretend I'm not here and I'll simply.. fade away." And fading away, she did, with a playful wave, before Aya could take much action.

Perhaps it was coincidence, perhaps it was the conclusion of the scene before Aya, but the scene shifted, with Fey on a luxurious looking pillow, by the side of a majestic, almost egyptian-pharaoh look alike seeming throne, upon which Christine throned, caressing a hand through Fey's hair, with her nuzzling into it. Fey looked decidedly more Phoenix-like than human, in a revealing slave-girl outfit, presented, almost. Her Phoenix was nowhere to be seen, though to sharp senses it seemed like there was little difference between Fey and the bird, infact, if not it, then at the very least Fey yearned to be just a much a phoenix as she was a fiery-spirited human. "You're such an amazing pet-phoenix, good girl." Christine confirmed and nodded.. as did a slightly more human, but still rather Draconic looking Korrie-slave. by the other side: "You're the best slave-sister I could hope for!" "You're both such good girls, would you like me to play with your mind some more, my loves?" Christine tempted, wiggling a dark, lewd tentacle "Ooh yes please! Train me to be a better Phoenix" they nodded, Korrie agreeing with Fey ande both girls cheering in the dream, there was an odd sense of warmth and.. an almost innocent familiarity, a love and admiration given to Fey and then responded to in turn. Fey smiled a happy smile while listening to the soft praises and moaning under the tentacle, before jerking up, just a little and sighing:

"Haaah... This is nice, but I think I shouldn't get lost in the dream..." She said, poutily, longingly looking over, the dream shuddering ever so softly as the dreamer began awakening...

Last edited:

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The fireworks at an end, the floor’s descension shook the trio out of their reverie, Kuroi blushing a little at how excited she got while Shiroi simply settled down, unabashed. “That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life.” The pale girl declared, and her sister nodded in agreement.

Korrie doesn’t know if it’s the most, but it’s definitely up there.” Korrie smiled as well, feeling a bit emotionally spent after the spectacle and at a loss for words, so she simply resumed finishing off her dinner, noticing Aya retrieving the shot glasses and finally pouring out the mysterious Emerald Dream. The wyvern girl would’ve taken a tentative sip after she got her glass to get a figurative and literal taste of what all the hype from the dwarves were about, if said dwarves didn’t immediately chug the whole thing as soon as they got their glasses, earning a surprised stare from Korrie and Kuroi (and an amused one from Shiroi, who had been expecting that outcome).

The results confirmed both Korrie and Shiroi’s suspicions about the nature of the Emerald Dream, and though Kuroi didn’t really think about it before, she could put two and two together. With the others falling under the Dream’s effects one by one, Korrie eyed her sister-pet and the twins, who eyed each other with shot glasses in hand, though Aya stopped them before they could down their drinks. “Well that doesn’t sound ominous at all.” Shiroi remarked, while the two, more timid girls eyed their drinks with renewed hesitation, before steeling their nerves and letting the green liquid flow down their throats.

Korrie shivered a little in delight at the taste, forgetting her previous nervousness, and simply waited for the drowsiness or whatever to take her, which did so quickly, leaving her slouched in her seat with a trance-like expression and glowing green eyes. Not wanting to end up looking like they were being possessed by demons, the twins decided to close their eyes before the dreams took them, leaning up against each other and relaxing as if they really were peacefully sleeping.

Drawn into sweet dreams, none of them were aware of any unexpected audiences…

~~~

It would become quickly apparent that Kuroi’s dreams were pretty heavily influenced by recent events, considering Aya would find the ravenette and her sibling standing atop a balcony, overlooking the night view of the city of cats. One could even see distant festivities, implying that the same festival was taking place. The house itself was very different though, no longer the inn but a classy mansion, not quite the size of Christine’s but impressive nonetheless. The twins themselves were different as well, looking more in their late 20s, though there wasn’t that much of a difference in appearance other than the fact they were taller. Interestingly, Kuroi was still a catgirl, and she even wore a cute leather collar with a little bell on it. The two held wine glasses in hand as they gazed out into the night.

Another year’s flown by, huh… It didn’t feel like so long ago we were still journeying through this world for the first time, and in the blink of an eye here we are, full-fledged archwizards with a place in history.” Kuroi mused, her sister nodding as she took a sip of her wine.

Yeah, I guess you kinda lose track of time in times of peace. The days tend to blur together, and you gotta go seek out new things to do. Like commentating on magic tournaments. I still don’t know if I did that right, I think I tried too hard to be witty.

Nonsense, the audience loved it! Even though I think Korrie and I were the only ones who caught those references, but you still did great, sister! Of course, I get the feeling you would’ve preferred being commentated on instead.

Eh, it’s fine, it’d get boring if we won every year.” Shiroi said with a chuckle and a smug grin, “Like Fey with the fire-eating contest, at this point it’s less a contest and more a performance, not that it’s any less popular from what I hear. Speaking of our phoenix pyrotechnician, where’s Korrie and Aya, and Christine? The show’s about to start.

Kuroi sweatdropped at that and looked back into the mansion. “They, um, retreated to the guestroom early. They’ll probably watch on their own, if they’re not too busy…

Shiroi rolled her eyes and shrugged. “Oh well. I don’t mind if it’s just you and me.” She said with a grin, then beckoned her sister to lean closer. Knowing the meaning, Kuroi was all too happy to do so and purr in delight as she received some loving ear scratching and petting, the fireworks starting soon after. It was about as spectacular as the real fireworks that had just occurred, though with an added touch of dancing flames and phoenix motifs. The finale also arrived earlier, time condensing within the dream, only instead of the multi-winged hydra, this time the fireworks took the form of the Monochrome Twins, Shiroi soaring on starry wings, Kuroi stylishly riding a hoverboard, dancing across the sky until they came together and each pointed a wand into the sky to launch the final explosion. Beneath a sea of stars and colorful flares, the fireworks Shiroi and Kuroi embraced and kissed, and upon the balcony, the real sisters did the same.

~~~

Contrary to her sister’s dream, Shiroi’s took place in a vastly different locale, though still seemingly somewhere in the realm of dreams, or at least an otherworldly location. Under a golden sky with luminescent clouds of rainbow colors, over an alien jungle of purple flora, the twins soared, Kuroi holding onto Shiroi who flew upon massive wings of energy. Both of them looked about the same as they did now, though with a costume change of intricate mage robes that made them look like high level adventurers from an RPG. Kuroi was also still a catgirl, fluffy triangles poking out through her witch hat, though she didn’t have a collar here.

There it is! The ancient temple!” Kuroi suddenly pointed out, and straight ahead of them was indeed the abandoned derelict of an ancient Mayan-looking temple.

So the legends were partially true at least. With any luck, the relic will be there too.” Shiroi nodded as well and zoomed towards their destination, landing deftly upon the entrance. With a flick of her hand, glowing blue runes sparked to life along the walls of the passageway, illuminating the darkness. “Relic or not, I’m sure the place is defended. Ready, sis?” Shiroi turned back to ask, and her sister had already quickly rendered a glaive and greatshield from her magical grimoire, giving the pale girl a shaky but confident smile.

Ready!

As the two ventured into the depths, time seemed to twist and turn the dream into a montage of excitement. Vicious fauna lashed out from the shadows, only to be struck down in the blink of an eye by the duo, both much more skilled than what they were in reality, sometimes even bending the rules of their own abilities just to do something awesome. Traps were narrowly evaded or defended against, puzzles solved by the catgirl’s intellect, until the duo finally reached a vast altar room. At the end of it was what they came for, a gem-studded staff secured in the hands of a monstrous statue that loosely resembled someone the twins and Aila knew well, though Shiroi didn’t comment on it herself.

There it is, the Scepter of Golemancy!” Shiroi exclaimed excitedly, “If the legends are true, it can both turn living creatures into golems and vice versa. With this, we can finally save-

WHO DARES TRESPASS UPON SACRED GROUND!
With a thunderous roar, the statue’s eyes lit up with an ominous green glow and the construct rumbled to life, stomping forward while the staff began to glow with power as well.
THIEVES! DEFILERS! YOUR FLESH IS FORFEIT, YOU SHALL SERVE AS MACHINES TO THE END OF DAYS!

The timid Kuroi let out an adorable “EEP!” and scurried behind her strong and capable sibling who stood firm with a confident smirk. “Oh really? We’ll see about that!

Easily evading the first beam from the staff along with her sister, Shiroi spread wide her wings and unleashed a barrage of lasers from them towards the golem, hitting every shot even if it didn’t seem to do more than chip damage. The menacing statue lumbered forward through the resulting dust cloud and threw an earthshattering punch at the girl, only for its fist to be bounced back by a quickly-drawn barrier glyph in the air. Before it could recover, Kuroi had already scurried next to it and done her part.

Process!” The ravenette shouted, activating the ‘Freeze’ script and causing the entire golem to rapidly be frozen in ice, unable to move. “Sister, now!

Their opponent disabled, Shiroi grinned and charged up a massive energy claymore in her hands, using her wings to leap high up into the air. “CLAIOMH SOLAIS!” She shouts as she does a somersault in the air and brings the blade of light down upon the statue, cleaving it clean in twain. However, as the guardian collapsed, so too did the floor, revealing (for some completely nonsensical architectural reason) a deep bottomless pit. Unable to summon her hoverboard in time, Kuroi screamed as she started to plummet…

…for about 3 seconds before she found herself safely held in a princess carry by her sister, the magical staff floating next to them under Shiroi’s power.

You okay?” “Y-Yeah, I’m fine…” Kuroi stammered with a blush, looking up at the handsomely beautiful face of her cool big sister, before purring and fidgeting as loving fingers played with her fluffy ears.
That’s good to know. Good job, sis~ And now that we’ve got what we came for, let’s go home! Aila’s waiting, and a celebratory feast!
We seem to have a celebratory feast every other day nowadays.
Each one of them well earned! I guess we’re just that awesome~” Shiroi grinned, and both sisters giggled merrily as they set off for home…

~~~

Phew~ That was a close victory! Good game everyone~

Once again, the setting changed drastically when it came to Korrie’s dream, though in some ways it started similarly to Kuroi’s, both being at home in a lavish mansion. Rather than looking out over the balcony though, the wyvern girl was seated in front of a very expensive-looking computer set, having just finished another round on stream. Oddly though, she was still happily in the nude without even the token effort to cover herself up.

Korrie’s gonna call it a night here though, her back is tired from all that carrying… Just kidding~ Though seriously, it’s late, and Mistress needs her~ See you all tomorrow!” She waved goodbye before shutting off the camera and getting up, stretching as she wandered over to the window to take a look outside and get some fresh air. Rather than the sight of Ulthar, one could see an evening view of Dynasty City beyond, though with some very notable differences. For one, the giant statue of Christine, as well as other eldritch signs and statues, giving the city a corrupted look. It would appear that the pet wyvern supports her Mistress’ goals quite loyally to dream of her victory.

After admiring the view for a moment, a knock at the door caused her to turn around excitedly, getting down on all fours as she crawled over to open it, revealing Aya waiting outside. The pet wyvern nuzzled happily as her beloved handler leaned down to pet her and attach a leash to her collar, before leading her down the halls to the altar room for the nightly rituals.

Though it wasn’t a long trip, no part of the journey was time-skipped, perhaps since Korrie actually enjoyed being walked like that. It wasn’t too long though before they arrived at their destination, where the ritual was just getting started. The chamber was filled with followers doing their chants and whatever they’re supposed to be doing, and in the center of the hall in the pit of tentacles were the night’s ‘sacrifices’, the twins. Kuroi was, again, still a catgirl, though her limbs were also covered in black fur and her hands and feet were now fluffy paws. Shiroi got the same treatment, only she was a white fox with a bushy tail as big as the rest of her instead. Both were collared of course, and mindlessly making out while tentacles caressed and toyed with their bodies.

Korrie savored the sight of the two tamed girls as Aya walked her towards her Mistress, seated upon her throne as the high priestess, though rather than needing to take part she could simply relax and oversee the proceedings. Fey was already there too, cuddling and nuzzling with their collective owner. The pet wyvern eagerly joined her sister pet once she got there of course, leaning up from the side of the throne with a happy little bark to catch Christine’s attention and earning her a smile from her Mistress that made her heart flutter and some loving head pats. Pulling herself up all the way, Korrie joined Fey in snuggling their Mistress, moaning as a hand playfully groped her pillowy breasts, and simply enjoyed herself. Her owner, of course, could sense the slutty wyvern girl wanted a bit more than that, and with a knowing look and a subtle point, Korrie got the message, eagerly climbing back onto the ground and positioning herself in front of her owner’s uncovered snatch. All it took was a nod of confirmation for the pet wyvern to bury her face between her owner’s thighs and start worshipping with her tongue, a tentacle emerging from the ground to squirm into her own drooling pussy as a reward.

The pet wyvern diligently kept at it, pleasuring the now familiar honeypot with practiced skill and controlling herself even as the tentacle made her moan and squirm until she finally drove her Mistress to orgasm, shivering with ecstasy as she climaxed herself and swallowed Christine’s nectar, panting like the hound in heat that she was, before she finally allowed herself to rest, closing her eyes and enjoying the hand gently stroking through her hair…

~~~

Though the dreams were sweet, as the climax of their short stories passed and they were given a moment of peace, all three of them knew it was time to wake up, reluctantly as they did so. The green light faded from Korrie’s eyes as she started coming to, and the twins shifted and got up bleary-eyed as well, looking around in a moment of disorientation. Shiroi noticed Aila and was a little surprised to see that she seemed to be waking up from her own dream, but it was a pleasant one and she smiled warmly at the sight.

Wha… What I dreamed about?” Kuroi blinked, recalled the events of her dream, and averted her eyes downwards, blushing like an innocent maiden. “Oh, um… I suppose you could say it was of a peaceful future for us. It was years into the future, and Shiroi and I had finished our apprenticeships and settled down here in Ulthar. It was during the festival too, fireworks and all. It’s not particularly creative… or exciting, or anything like that… but it was nice.” The ravenette smiled longingly, through she threw a few awkward glances at her sister, skipping the part where they were making out under a sky of fireworks like it was some kind of romantic chick flick.

Aww, that sounds sweet~” Shiroi chuckled, happy for her sister. “Honestly, mine was kinda… what do they call it, ‘chuuni’? Anyway, Kuroi and I went to some generic ancient temple to look for a, um, to go treasure hunting, basically.” The albino continued, deciding not to be too specific with what they were there for so it wouldn’t be awkward for Aila, “Power fantasy ensues, we clear the dungeon with style, beat the boss and get the treasure, that kind of story. In hindsight, I’m almost disappointed that’s all there was to it, but it really felt great at the time. I can see why our dwarven friends were so hyped about it.

While the twins told Aya about their dreams, Korrie thought on her own and blushed heavily, squirming in both arousal and embarrassment and hoping she wouldn’t get people’s attention yet. She’s come to terms with her true self as a slutty pet with simple (and often carnal) desires, but she was so glad no one saw that dream just now, knowing it’s supposed to represent her deepest desires. She made sure to keep her summary as short and concise as possible. She should also really skip the part about how she wanted the twins to end up. “Um… Korrie just dreamed of a simple happy future with Mistress and everyone! It’s nothing special, other than Mistress winning and converting the rest of the world in her eldritch patron’s name and all that.” She said quickly, trying to look normal. One look at Shiroi’s wry smirk told her it didn’t work though.

You were having an orgy with Fey, Aya and Christine, weren’t you?
N-No, of course not! Korrie doesn’t fantasize about lewd stuff ALL the time…
Really now?” Shiroi raised an eyebrow and looked smug while Korrie fidgeted, but decided to let the subject slide. “Well, if you say so. How about you, Aila? Did you dream of something? If you don’t mind sharing, that is.” She turned her attention towards the golem girl, curious what her desires might be, and hoping that whatever they were, they were still possible.

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Once Fey woke up she would find Aya giving her an amused smirk "I do hope you were enjoying yourself Fey, it certainly seemed that way on my end" she gave a good natured chuckle just as Morrag stirred beside Fey and nearly punched Fey's shoulder as she blindly stretched her arms, clearly quite pleased with her experience, "Seriously Aya, how can anyone not enjoy themselves when there is emerald Dream on the menu?" She looked over at Fey in an attempt at get her to agree with her, though Morrag's attempt at continuing the small talk was interrupted as the dwarves started to come too as well, though they all seemed to have a headache as they all simply excused themselves and staggered out while clutching their heads "Well, nothing new there, that's for sure" Maeve just shook her head, before she filed her glass with some of the remaining normal wine, sipping calmly "Then again when your greatest dream is to have a never ending supply of alcoholic beverages I can't really see how they would not wake back up with a hangover, even more so when you embrace the dream as strongly as they do" she gave a chuckle before she turned her attention back to Fey and Morrag, clearly hoping to hear Fey explain a bit about her own dream. Morrag for her part put an arm around Fey and leaned in close "Between you and me Fey, I am qute certain that their hangover are from the excessive amount of wine they downed during the dinner and not their Dream" she gave Fey a light kiss on the cheek before she rose from her seat "I will be back tomorrow to take you to one of the local pyromancers who are better suited at teaching pyromancy to you tomorrow, as I promised, see you then, darling" She rose from the seat and with a happy wave to Maeve walked out of the room, they could hear her spoeaking to someone, briefly, in the common room, probably one of the dwarves before the sound of a door opening and closing could be heard.

Aila squirmed a bit as the twins looked at her, feeling a bit ill at ease by the looks of things, before she mumbled something short and nearly impossible to hear, even for the cat-eared Kuroi, though it sounded something along the lines of "It's too embarrassing to say" as she looked away, blushing once again, even squirmed a bit in her seat, before she refocused her attention on her own question about what the twins had experienced, poking the two for more details, at least until there was a scurrying sound and Erfek jumped up on the table, the Zoog had not been seen in a while though judging from it's bulging stomach it had not been forgotten, apparently it had taken it's dinner in private "Well I'll be, a sentient Golem, say where did you guys meet, I mean you seem like so good friends already" Aila looked at the Zoog with a surprised and somewhat intrigued expression, she opened her mouth to say something but were interrupted by the Zoog before she could say anything "Ya wgah'n Zoog orr'e nnn-y-hrii, and that's why I am here, please don't share this knowledge to anyone it's supposed to be a secret, you can call me Erfek, a humble Zoog merchant, at your service" Aila looked at the Zoog for another moment, then looked at Aya, who after giving the Zoog a rather annoyed look gave a single nod in confirmation "I see, well happy to meet you Erfek, I hope we will get along" she reached out and gave the Zoog a single finger to shake, rather than her entire hand and the Zoog replied by happily shaking it "Such a polite young woman, how refreshing" The Zoog tossed Aya a toxic glance as it said that, but said no more about it.

Aya on the other hand just shook her head at Erfek's antics and turned her attention over to Korrie who seemed rather uncomfortable "Well then, Korrie, could you be a good girl and help me with the dishes, seeing as we are the only ones here who aren't busy being hungover or dragged into a conversation?" under the table Korrie could feel Aya's spaded tail slide around her snatch in a playful manner, meaning that once in private the Wyvern-girl might get more than just praise for her help, should she agree to do so, not to mention that when she said "good girl" her tail had prodded into her snatch ever so slightly, teasing out a delightful tingle for the wyvern-girl, without waiting Aya rose from her own seat and started to collect the plates and cutlery from the side of the table opposite where Korrie were seated, leaving it up to Korrie to either pick up the slack or disappoint her handler and also not get a reward that she had been teased with the entire dinner.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I dreamt of burning stuff!" Fey proclaimed, truthfully, but not detailed. It was almost regretful that she couldn't peer into the others dreams, having made comments, especially about being good at setting up fireworks herself, but also noted the amusing detail of one of the girls wanting to be in an rpg, basically, while the other wanted to be an rpg-camgirl.
"Eldritch conversion sounds like fun time though!" Fey enthused towards Korrie, remarkably unconcerned about Morrag's random punching in waking up, shrugging to the fiery trainer.
She chuckled briefly.
"I never really had a hangover, I heal too fast to get drunk in the first place, and if I do.." She shook her head however at Morrags offer.
"Sorry, errr.. but for one, while I am totally willing to learn more, I doubt that there's much an average pyromancer can teach me and I think we'll be off by tomorrow. Should be off, anyway. We got things to do! Thanks for the pointers though." She insisted, tilting her head ever so slightly at the happenstances with the Zoog.. but, being herself, didn't care that much about things that didn't burn up, went boom, or otherwise drew her attention.

"Hmpfh." Fey suddenly made, stretching, hopping up from her seat and wandering out to the common room herself, giving her phoenix a slow, gentle petting along the way, her fiery flame-plummage mimicing its own.

"This is all taking too long." She complained, to the nearest hungover dwarf she could find.
"We got things to do, shouldn't be enjoying recreational dining and watching fireworks, can do that all afterwards." With arms crossed behind her back she continued. "I'm burning up to do things. Never been a fan of problems that didn't have a simple sollution, waiting is worse. I get that we have time, but that doesn't make it any better. I need something to do, ideally something that either helps us get going, or involves fiering stuff up. Ideally, both."

MortalitasBorealis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As long as you didn’t dream of burning us I’m okay with that.” Shiroi remarked as Fey vividly described her fantasy in minute detail, her sister chuckling good-naturedly at the rather obvious dream. “Yeah, it’d be an improvement, and not just because it’d mean Mistress wins~” Korrie agreed as well on Fey’s own comment about her dream. If nothing else it’d mean she wouldn’t have to wear clothes anymore.

As the others woke up as well, Korrie raised an eyebrow as she noticed the dwarves shuffling away with signs of a hangover, only to sweatdrop when she heard the most likely cause. Being so excited over the Emerald Dream before, she’d have thought they’d have bigger fantasies than just MORE drinking, but to each their own she supposed.

Shiroi would’ve wondered about the dwarves as well if her attention wasn’t entirely on Aila. Her curiosity for what the golem girl dreamed of brought her only more curiosity as Aila started blushing and fidgeting, mumbling something she couldn’t hear. Kuroi’s ears twitched as well as she belatedly tried to focus on Aila’s voice better, though she thought she heard something about it being too embarrassing. It didn’t take hearing her say it to see how flustered she was though. “It’s, uh, okay if it’s too personal, you don’t have to tell if you don’t want to.” Shiroi reassured her, though the question of what could cause the golem girl to be this embarrassed gnawed away at her internally. Was it too cheesy? Too childish? Too lewd? …She wasn’t going to insist, but it’s gonna be bugging her for a while.

Nonetheless, both of the twins were happy to talk about more of their own dreams when Aila asked, until the Zoog returned, apparently having had his fill of dinner as well. “Oh, hey, haven’t seen you in a while. Then again we were out for most of the day. Anyway this is Aila, we met at the magic tournament today, long story. How’ve you been?” Shiroi greeted and answered the scruffy creature, though both sisters (as well as Korrie, who decided to eavesdrop for lack of better things to do) stared at him with intrigued looks when he suddenly explained his presence to Aila with some kind of eldritch language. What was even more curious was him saying it was a secret. Was it a secret? They never established it was, though him getting stuck with them because he tried to attack them would be some awkward info to get out for anyone not already in the know, maybe. …But then why did he just tell Aila that? The brief exchanges between him and Aya did not go unnoticed neither.

Shiroi decided to shelf that mystery away for later, while Kuroi, being less suspecting by nature, simply dismissed the oddity as something having gone on between Aya and Erfek while everyone else was out at the festival. Korrie on the other hand was distracted from her ponderings by Aya, shivering with delight from the teasing hint and practically springing out of her seat in eagerness to help. “Korrie’s always happy to help~” She grinned as she started helping clean up the table near her, only reminded to curb her enthusiasm a bit when she almost fumbled some plates in her haste. To think that she used to hate having to do chores. Well, having someone she actually cared to please ask her certainly helped, as did the enticing reward~

OP
L

Lunaraia

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As Fay mentioned wanting something to burn it looked like Flint, who had been the one to be intercepted by the Phoenix girl suddenly had an epiphany, "Lass, yer a genius, follow me" without waiting for an explanation the dwarf dragged Fay out of the room, earning curious looks from the other two dwarves who followed along "Just maybe, with you here I can finally go out and prove that I wasn't cheated after all" The dwarves words clearly sparked something in the two others who just groaned as they followed flint out on the streets and towards the river "Now I am certain you are confused about what I am talking about, well it's.. this" Flint stopped and pointed at something moored to the nearest pier, a small, old fashioned, steam boat, large enough to comfortably allow about a dozen people or so a comfortable trip, but nothing so major as to actually block the pier it was moored to, it was clear, however, that the boat had not been used in a while "Bought this of a dreamer who came through her years ago, cost a bleedin' fortune, he swore the thing could move on it's own but he woke before I could actually get the instructions how, I know heat is somehow involved but I have never been able to get the damn thing running because I have no idea where ta start, you help me and ye can skip the whole ferry part and be on yer way, I get proven right and everyone wins!" Flint's rambling was interrupted by even more groans from the two dwarves "Fer cryin' out loud Flint, we have tried to get this thing started fer years, aint no way ta do it and ye know it, isn't that right lass?" The look in the younger dwarf' eyes were almost... pleading?

The Zoog and Aila looked over at Flint as he dragged Fay away, before turning their attention back to the twins "Hmm? oh I have been great, took a nice comfortable nap while you were all enjoying yourselves, then I were given this most divine meal that I could enjoy to my hearts content in private, Ms. Maeve figured it would be more comfortable for me to dine in accommodations fitting a Zoog, you see, to think there are inns out there so thoughtful they even have Zoog sized furniture and cutlery, hard to believe she is related to... her" The Zoog seemed quite moved at Maeve's dedication to her inn being for everyone, while who "Her" was would be pretty obvious to the group, though the way he said it had no malice or ire behind it, so it seemed more like a good natured jest, Aila tilted her head as she looked at the Zoog "Well they have been so kind as to welcome me in as well without any complaints, even treated me as family despite being a stranger, so I am not surprised that Ms. Maeve and Flint would have such a thing" To which the Zoog nodded, while making a strange expression that maybe, just maybe was the zoog equivalent of smiling, hard to say, given the Zoogs strange features.

Korrie would find the task of carrying out the dishes mundane enough, though Aya would continue to tease her until the job was done every time they passed each other in the hallway or kitchen, making it ever harder for the Wyvern-girl to actually keep walking not to mention not dropping the plates, though she never let it go too far. While she was having a blast teasing the girl and were going to enjoy spending some time with her later she were set on making sure she got as much fun out of it as possible first, once Korrie was done helping out she would find herself snatched into a corner of the kitchen, Aya giving her a smoldering look that alone would induce lust into the wyvern-girl, "Well then, lets have some fun, shall we?" before Korrie would be able to answer Aya would spear her tail into Korries, by now overly stimulated, snatch while also capturing the wyvern girl in a kiss to prevent her from making a racket, her tail starting to wiggle and thrash inside to stir up as much pleasure as possible "Well Korrie, do you like your reward? You know what, don't answer that, jst melt into a little puddle of pleasure and lsut for me for a little while" Aya chuckled she let up the kissing just long enough to "ask" before recapturing her wyverns lips, once more.