OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Thief's Oasis (Hafnium) GMed by Takimaru

Xara: HP = 53, PP = 41, EP = 38, Status = Pregnant

It may have been hours that the trio went on like this--none of them could really tell, with the sheer pleasure having utterly overwhelmed Xara, Ilias, and Nadim's other senses. Time itself had been thrown down by the wayside, as its importance became secondary, at best. At some point, they had to reach their limit soon, and surprisingly enough Nadim did it first, flooding the interior of Xara's rectum with his thick spunk, adding to the already warm feeling inside of her belly by covering the rear end as well. Ilias only lasted a few moments longer, however, and with a deep groan released whatever he had left remaining of his potent seed into Xara's pussy, the interior of which was already mostly coated with his cum. Even after this, the grunting pair continued moving, albeit somewhat slower, to what their bodies would allow, still feeling their next orgasms churning throughout their lower bodies despite the lack of anymore fluid to contribute to the bunnygirl's thirsty chambers. The steadily pumping males gave her their all, with unbridled passion and true sincerity in their sexual want for her, until the burning need in the Void rabbit's belly was now but a dim light if it remained there at all, having for the most part been quenched by the valiant efforts of these two studs.

When they were finally finished, the three were splayed out onto the bed, as exhausted as one might expect. The sun, no longer high up in the sky, had now just touched the horizon in its slow, but inevitable, journey to set and bring dusk upon Jadiram. After an indeterminate amount of time, or at least what felt like such to the group, Ilias was the first one to rise from his back. The effects of the fruit had clearly faded at this point, given that he wasn't attempting to immediately climb back onto the bunnygirl. The brown-haired craftsman rubbed his eyes, trying to shake away the grogginess, before looking around him, first to Nadim then to Xara. "Crap... that... actually happened, didn't it?"

Then his sense of urgency and responsibility kicked in as he nudged both of the ones still lazing about into action. "Uh, get up! We gotta clean up before Safiya and Yasmin get here!" Almost panicked, he began to make a mad search for towels, spare blankets, rags, anything that could be used to soak up the various juices that had sullied the sheets and dripped across the floor, the latter of which was probably made during the transition, thanks to Nadim. Ilias found a few rags that served their purpose, then looked to the shower curtain, and grabbing his tools, installed it within minutes. Turning to Xara, he gave something of a worried look, seeing her cum-glazed face. "I... guess this is as good of an excuse as any to take a shower," he commented. The youth then lugged one of the large pots of water near the door into the new bathing room, setting it in the corner, and grabbed a smaller, wooden bucket, placing it inside so that the bunnygirl could collect a bit of water to dump over herself, since the luxury of an actual shower was unavailable at this time. "Hope Safiya doesn't mind, we'll just tell her that we needed to test it out, or something. You first, Xara." Grabbing a bar of soap from the blonde girl's personal stash of things, Ilias handed it to Xara, his fingers lingering upon hers for longer than usual as he did so.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By the time that exhaustion and the fruit-induced lust had faded from Ilias, only the former had vanished from the bunnygirl. It wasn't as bad as it had been. The pounding in her head which had all but demanded that she sate her primal needs had gone for the time being. This didn't mean that she was thinking clearly, everything was still a fog, and, to make matters worse, her skin was still painfully sensitive. Every little brush set her nerves aflame with need and caused her heart to flutter.

Xara, in the end, gave no response to the craftsman's initial efforts to get her clean. She looked at him with glazed, confused eyes as he spoke. The words found no purchase in her floppy ears. All she could think about was the heat. Why was it so hot? She needed to cool off. But how? She was already naked, after all. Her internal monologue would continue along that line until Ilias had all but guided her to the shower. When handed the soap, she simply looked at it and gave a catatonic; "Okay." The potential meaning behind Ilias's overly long touch didn't occur to her as she entered the shower.

Some coherent thought sparked in her brain as she realized she was granted water and soap to wash with. Mostly, it was that the water would help her cool off. But someone who had traveled the Deunic deserts didn't forget the need to conserve the precious resource easily. She dipped some water out into her bucket and, cupping her hands, splashed some onto her body. She rubbed the water across her body, wetting her burning skin. Had the bunnygirl been of a clearer mind, she might have expected steam to rise from her body wherever the cleansing liquid touched for how hot she felt.

Xara continued to spread the water across her body, coincidentally washing away some of the cum in the process. She had started with her face, then her hands, slowly moving her way up her forearm until each hand, in turn, smoothed across the bicep of the arm opposite it. The path naturally brought her to her collarbone, and from there, to her pert breasts. While it had been ignorable up until that point, the shiver of pleasure that ran through her body as she rubbed water against her soft mounds caused her to gulp loudly. And, after a brief few seconds of hesitation, she continued her thorough 'cleaning'.

She began to massage herself, mimicking the motions that Nadim had performed on her bouncy orbs earlier. It was nice, in its own way, to control her own stimulation, as she knew exactly what motions were eliciting the most enjoyable sensations. Yet, despite that she had been on the receiving end of what might have been one of the most orgiastic displays in Jadiram that night, it was lonely in a way. The former outweighed the latter many times over as she continued to caress and squeeze at herself, drawing a few pleasured gasps from her own trembling body.

After several moments spent toying with herself, she moved to her nipples, rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. Volts of happiness shot through her spine as she incorporated her two new-found joys into one by cupping her hands around her boobs and locked her the stiffened, dark nubs between her index and middle fingers, molesting herself. She squeezed the two orbs together, creating a valley between them as she groped herself, the sensations of her self-play causing her to give involuntary squeaks muffled by her biting on her lower lip. Her body reacted by becoming steadily more and more excited at her own stimulation, until her sex burned with need.

Well past the point of inhibition, Xara sunk to her knees and obliged her own greedy body. Her fingers traced a line down her sternum to her lean belly and beyond. She sighed with joy as her fingers grazed against her clit, already poking out from its hood. She circled her pointer and middle finger around it, rubbing in a small circle near it lest it be too sensitive and cause jolts of pain again. As she pleasured herself below, the void rabbit continued to squeeze her breast with her free hand. Under her own ministrations, the pleasure began to build in her.

It hadn't been the first time she ever played with herself, but at every point prior she had shied away when she felt that odd buildup. Even in her most lustful state, it had felt strange and unusual enough to stress her and ruin her mood. But not this time. For better or for worse, Nadim and Ilias, albeit not entirely in the latter's will, had shown her what waited beyond that point. That sense of euphoria as waves of unearthly pleasure had rolled through her. Maybe it would douse the burning feeling inside her again.

At the first realization that she was coming closer to that plateau, she pressed on. Her fingers plumbed her own depths and she began to manipulate her clitty with her thumb. It was the sensitive little button that evoked most of the sparks of pleasure in her, but in her heat it felt so good to have something inside her aching pussy. As she continued to jill herself off, the horny bunnygirl's left hand dropped to the ground and she eased herself down until her face was against the floor of the new shower room and her ass was in the air, she muffled her gasps of pleasure with the freed appendage once she was secure in her new position.

Her calves lifted skyward, leaving her balanced entirely on her knees and front as she sped up. She could feel herself getting closer and closer and it drove her on to a dizzying quickness. And then, with the only fanfare an explosion of stars in her head, it came. She came. Her toes curled. Waves of euphoria caused her to spasm as she brought herself to orgasm for the first time, although for a countless amount of times that day. Her entire body flexed and she was too lost in pleasure to hold any coherent thoughts other than to keep her hand clapped around her mouth in order to muffle her soft moans. For a precious, short amount of time, her heat was satisfied.

Once the afterglow had subsided and she had fought off the urge to drift to sleep, she found that she could think a bit more clearly. Right, Safiya and Yasmin. Need to rush. Especially Yasmin. The snooty girl would have rabbit stew if she were to find out what happened, even if it had all been Nadim's fault. And on the matter of the trickster, she would need to think up some appropriate revenge for what he had done, even if, for a reason she couldn't entirely put her finger on, she couldn't find it in herself to hate him for it, the void rabbit in her was almost thankful to him.

She finished up rather hurriedly, splashing more water onto her body and soaking her hair before following by lathering herself up with soap, especially careful around her still-sensitive bits. When it was all said and done, she rinsed herself off by dumping the bucket of slightly used water over herself, meaning that the net cost of her shower was, in the end, a wooden bucket's worth of water. With her body rinsed of the various deposits left on her by Nadim and Ilias, she called out; "I'm done. Could you bring me my clothes, big brother?" When her request was fulfilled she would get dressed, not bothering to dry off as she was thankful for the water's effects on the heat of her skin, and stroll into the main room as if nothing had happened before plopping herself down into a sitting position on her mattress, mostly clean, even if nothing seemed capable of washing off the lingering smell of her pheromones.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While Xara cleansed herself, between the gentle splashing sounds made by her half-dazed bathing, she would hear nothing spoken from Ilias nor Nadim, who appeared to be helping themselves to some of the water from the second jug in the main room. It was mainly frantic chugging from both of them, one after another, which made sense considering how much of their own bodily fluids they had spent on her. However, this only lasted about a minute or so, as the noises involved with moving things around picked up not long afterwards.

Even as she began to please herself, they remained relatively silent in terms of spoken words, limiting their sounds to those of brief, casual movements such as shuffling, airing out sheets, folding clothes, and so on. No doubt they were hard at work cleaning the place up, though the bunnygirl was likely unable to tell whether or not they actually heard her muffled moans as she jilled herself off. And even if they did, neither of the young men would say anything about it--after all, they had been at it for several hours, at least. With the effects of the aphrodisiac having worn off on both Nadim and Ilias, it was practically panic time for them, especially knowing that Safiya and Yasmin could be back any second.

"Huh...? Oh, r-right," replied Ilias to the girl's request, finding the garments that were stripped off during their shared adventure and delivering them to her. He was blushing fiercely at this point, even with the neutral, dumbfounded expression upon his face, and as the bunnygirl went to casually have a seat, he would keep his gaze fixed on her as he went about trying to make the place look as clean as possible, on his hands and knees wiping the floor. This attention to her had even caused him to collide with one of the beds. "Ow!" His resulting look was that of severe embarrassment, as one might expect.

Luckily for the three, it had still been another hour or so before the two girls returned, which had allowed much of her pheromones to disperse. Much had been cleaned, and the place ended up looking better than before with the cleanup job, although the sheets on the second bed that they 'used' had been switched out for the only sets of spare ones. Nadim's bed had some of his spare clothes conveniently piled onto the wet spot that was created.

"We're back! You guys weren't pickin' on Xara, were you?!" Safiya exclaimed somewhat accusingly as she barged in, though they could figure she was just teasing them. Probably. "Wow, really cleaned up the place, huh? It smells... kinda nice in here...whew!" the blonde one commented, pinching the front of her shirt and inviting some air in between her sweaty bosom and the moistened fabric.

Yasmin entered the room right behind her, with two baskets full of assorted food. She raised a brow at the three, then walked straight into the room, taking a moment to set down her cargo before raising a hand to her chin and examining her bed. "...Why are my sheets changed?"

"U-Uuh, well... err..." stammered Ilias, though he was smoothly interrupted by Nadim. "Well, since we were doing a bit of cleaning around the place, I figured I would change yours out first since they were a bit dirty," the redhead explained calmly.

"But you know how specific I am about those, Nadim! Just warn me next time, okay?" she replied, huffing and giving him a skeptical look.

"Ah, yeah. Sure, babe," was all he said in response, giving her a quick kiss, to which she finally exhibited traces of a smile.

"Hey, nice job on the shower room, you two!" interrupted a pleasantly surprised Safiya as she surveyed the new addition. "Even put one of the pots in here. I see one of you has used it already, too..." She slowly turned, looking to Ilias, then Nadim, and finally to Xara. "Buut, if it was you, my cute little bunny, I don't mind!" The tallest of the thief girls slid over next to the family's newest addition and hugged her briefly, but tightly. "Coulda waited for me though, y'know. Wow, you... really smell nice, moreso than usual." Unable to help herself, she took in the bunnygirl's scent and stroked her ears back lovingly. "At any rate, we're set on food and stuff for a little while now," she explained, getting up slowly, then marching over to the water pot. "And since our dear Xara was a great distraction just the other day, we're all set on wat... err..." Her voice trailed off as she opened the lid to see the container half-drained. "Okay, what the hell! Who even drinks THIS much?! I know you guys couldn't have been this thirsty..."

"Hmph... well it certainly wasn't me, obviously," scoffed Yasmin, folding her arms.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xara's customary snicker was absent when the brown-haired man collided with the bed. Her flush might have looked like one of embarrassment if it hadn't been accompanied by a small smile and if she hadn't been returning his gaze the entire time with it present. The crash, however, seemed to wake her out of that. Afterward, the bunnygirl swung her legs back and forth and watched the door like a bored little girl until the arrival of the other two women, and persisted in swinging even after that. She acted naturally, more or less. The petite thief couldn't help but notice that her 'big brother' didn't seem to have the same talent when it came to acting in front of her 'big sister', and even briefly managed to wonder whether he was really cut out for a life of subtlety.

But the time to lie was upon her quickly and, after all that had happened, she wasn't about to miss the chance to embarrass Ilias and vaguely incriminate Nadim in front of his lover. "It was, big sis," she sheepishly admitted regarding the shower. "I tripped and spilled a bucket of mud all over myself, and big brother suggested that I should be the first to try it out." The bunnygirl attempted to masterfully intermingle pity and subtly suggest to Safiya that Ilias had been lewd -- in the one way which he probably hadn't been, no less.

The shortest thief then accepted the hug, as she felt a good 'little sister' should. The contact alone was enough, when mixed with the heat that had set upon her, to make Xara fidgety. When the embrace transitioned into the strong woman's usual stroking, it was impossible for her embattled body to do anything other than become aroused. Safiya's soft hands set her nerves alight with tingles. By the time she was done, the bunnygirl was staring at her with an odd glint in her eyes and a face so bright it looked like she had caught a fever.

The petite girl's only saving grace was the ensuing surprise over the water level drop, and she still blinked twice as the cogs in her head slowly reversed and steered her thoughts away from 'sisterly' bonding time and toward framing a reply. An idea slowly seized her, though, which would incriminate Nadim and playing off the amount of water consumed in one fell swoop. "It wasn't me, big sis, honest! I used a single wooden bucket to wash with!" She blurted out before the two men could say anything. As the tinges of her blush faded away, Xara put on only her very best expression of innocence and cuteness. "I know big brother was thirsty after all his hard work, but I didn't see him drink all that." Technically true, she hadn't been watching him as he had undoubtedly guzzled down the water. "Naddi looked really parched when he came back! Like he ran a marathon! It must have been really hot and heavy work getting that fruit," although she looked at Safiya, she was really only saying any of that for Yasmin.

"But I didn't see him drink that much either!" Xara added innocently. She might not have been angry at the smooth-talking thief, but she would take revenge on him over time if only for the principle of it.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's okay, Xara! I'd have figured it wasn't you anyway," exclaimed Safiya, sparing the bunnygirl no degree of coddling when the excuse was made on her end. "I pretty much meant these two guys, as they're the ones causing all of the trouble anyway," she added, replacing the pot's lid before folding her arms. Her looks were trained on Ilias and Nadim as she spoke, letting the boys know exactly where her suspicions lay.

Technically, Safiya wasn't wrong in that either--it was them who drained that particular pot. Ilias' guilty look didn't help that either, but the blonde-haired girl didn't single him out this time around. Instead, her attention was focused on Nadim thanks to Xara's implication, and the redhead replied smoothly to this.

"Well, you know. I'll admit, a bit of that was me, and Ilias definitely did the work necessary to earn his share. But, I did bring back quite a bit of food! And if it's a problem, I'll do the next water run tomorrow, no sweat," Nadim said calmly.

His well-chosen words did a good enough job at pacifying the leader. "Hum, well, alright, I guess. I know it seems pretty easy for us nowadays, but I'm sure everyone here knows the penalty for stealing water here in Jadiram, or in all of Deun really. I just don't wanna see any of us put through that, well, ever. But if you wanna do the next run, I'll hold ya to that, then," said Safiya, shrugging and moving to her bed, digging about for a towel.

"As long as we get the water back somehow without incident, then I won't give ya too much grief. It is there for all of us, anyway. But for now, I'm gonna go and take a bath. Sooo happy, I've been needing this since... well, forever!" Her thoughts had obviously moved towards the time of relaxation she'd soon have, as she stepped into the shower room and began to undress while inside, throwing clothes on the floor just outside of it. "No peeking!"

"Ahaha..." Ilias laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head and glancing over to Xara once again. Nadim did a good enough job of hiding a chuckle under his breath, enough for the well-toned girl not to hear him, but he wasn't out of hot water yet despite the bunnygirl's attempts to incriminate him.

Yasmin looked between her crimson-haired lover and the newest member of the group, squinting her eyes. "Naddi, huh...? So now you've got a pet name or something?"

"Well, y'know, I uh, it's just our way of bonding and stuff. Big sis Safiya definitely wants to make our newest member feel at home, so what's the harm, right? So that we're all a big family, and stuff. It's not like anything's going on between us," lied Nadim, shrugging.

Yasmin took a deep breath and glared at him, then finally looked to the bunnygirl, building up enough nerve to say what she had finally been meaning to, and in front of almost everyone at that. "Fine. You can call Nadim whatever you want. So long as you understand that he belongs to me," said the lavender-haired girl sharply.

"Listen. I don't know who you are or where you came from, and maybe that's why I'm so irritated, because the four of us have been together for quite some time now. And for you to just walk in and be treated like you've been here the whole time is just... ugh. Whatever. Just know that Nadim won't even so much as touch you while he has me." She was rather direct for a girl of her previous standing, especially with this level of hostility, but one could guess that the former aristocrat reached her limit at this point. Her tirade did earn her some shocked looks from the other two, however, and her significant other was the first to intervene on the subhuman's behalf.

"H...Hey, Yasmin, that's enough already. It's not like that, I swear! I already told you..." said Nadim in an attempt to deflect the girl's aggression. "Just trust both of us, will you? If not her, at least me. I'm allowed to be friendly with her, aren't I? I wouldn't betray you like that, honest!"

Ilias, on the other hand, moved beside Xara and gave Yasmin a stern look, somewhat uncharacteristically of him given his usual attitude. "How about keeping your issues in check and get over yourself? She's only been with us for a few days and has already made herself twice as useful as you, so I almost don't blame you for being jealous. But don't go trying to pin it on Xara. She's wonderfu... I mean, uh, having her around is..." The tall craftsman began to stumble over his own words towards the end, especially after seeing that the lavender-haired one gave him a skeptical look.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stop it!" The bunnygirl cried out. Whether she was emboldened by her hormones or simply tired of Yasmin's constant suspicion was anybody's guess, including her own. "Please don't fight over me! It's not worth it!" She frowned, going still as she sat upon her mattress. "Naddi is my friend! That's all! I would never try to steal him from you!" In fairness, it wasn't really a lie. The cherry hadn't exactly been her idea.

"If you all start fighting like this, it only hurts the group! And after a month of wandering in the deserts, I can tell you that the group is all you've really got to keep you alive on a bad day!" She paraphrased the smooth-talker's words from the night before and added her own flourish. Then the excitable thief continued, deciding to appeal to the group's loyalty to Safiya in the hopes of getting things to settle down since Yasmin wasn't likely to listen to much anything else she might say. "And if that's not enough of a reason, then at least do it for big sis! I would probably be locked up somewhere right now if it hadn't been for her! We all owe a lot to her! She's trying to take a shower now and a silly argument will only end up ruining it for her!"

"C'mon, big brother, let's go outside and everyone can cool off and leave big sis to shower in peace," she suggested, quickly donning her robe and hood to hide her ears. She hoped that the removal of the craftsman and herself would at least allow Nadim to soothe the irritable former noblewoman. With any luck Yasmin might even take it as a sign that Ilias was more likely than the redheaded thief to be a paramour for the petite girl. Beyond that, she needed to ask tallest of the two men for a few favors.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, pipe down! What are you guys talking about over there?!" Safiya could be heard yelling from the shower room.

"I-I...! N... nothing..."
Yasmin found herself silenced, though whether it was by Xara's words or by those of the group's leader was difficult to determine. With the others, especially Ilias, giving her less than loving looks, the lavender-haired girl looked as if she was about to cry, but instead resorted to pouting and flopping down face-first onto her bed, a defensive instinct she had resorted to before. The last look she wore upon her visage would stick with the bunnygirl, as it hinted an honest trace of vulnerability, and more importantly, one of shame. That face told a thousand words, but among those, the most crucial ones said that she knew Xara was right. None of them would really be anywhere good, if it wasn't for Safiya and each other--a run for water simply couldn't go quite that easy for a thief on their own.

Yasmin winced a few times, but Nadim was quick to sit next to her and stroke her back comfortingly. He gave Xara an apologetic look, shrugging his shoulders. The crimson-haired thief didn't need to verbally reinforce the bunnygirl's statement, seeing that his lover had clearly gotten the point.

And with that, Nadim was left to tend to his significant other as Xara dragged Ilias out of the structure. The tallest one of the group blinked and exhibited a delayed response to her nonverbal persuasion, taking a few seconds to snap out of the frown he was wearing in her defense. "Oh, uh, r-right," he stuttered out loud, trailing after the bunnygirl like an eager puppy. Perhaps a large one, but a devoted one nonetheless, and she could figure that he wouldn't have much trouble agreeing to practically anything she would request of him.

Once the two of them were outside and around the corner, he sighed, placing a hand behind his head. "I probably shouldn't need to apologize on her behalf, but sorry--she's usually not THAT bratty, I swear. Anyway, uh, so..." Now that it was down to just the two of them, in relative privacy at that, Ilias found himself staring at Xara, matching her cute, otherwise innocent look next to the lewd visage of her calling his name in his flashbacks.

"About what happened earlier... I'm sorry, I should've known that Nadim would do something like that. I'm not gonna lie, Xara, I like you... a lot, even if it's just been a few days. I admit, I'd have wanted nothing more than to lose my virginity to you under other circumstances, between just the two of us, after earning your heart properly. But for it to wind up the way it did, it just... I'll make it up to you somehow." Ilias looked a little sad as he spoke, but he was definitely honest. A mix of various emotions still swirled in his chest as he looked upon the beautiful bunnygirl, but that was all he managed to say for the time being.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the first time in as long as she could remember, the bunnygirl felt guilty about her manipulative ways. It had been very easy to justify in her village, where nobody liked, trusted, or really spoke with her. Living with people who saw her as a mutant or an omen of bad luck, it was very easy to tell a few lies in order to end a day with one more cup of water. Besides, she had always figured, they were just little white lies. They never really hurt anybody and they had kept her alive, so what was the harm? But it was becoming a little harder to justify when faced with a 'big sister' who cared for her so, a 'big brother' who followed her around like a puppy, and even Nadim, who had at least been there for her in a moment of doubt, whatever he had done with the fruit.

"It's okay, big..." She stopped. Xara might not have been very good with names, but she'd had some unforgettable times with the craftsman already. She knew his name well enough by now, she could definitely remember "Ilias." The much smaller thief looked him in the eyes as she continued, a slight blush the only betrayal of the expression of innocence which she had so perfected. "She's her own person. I think this is just hard on her. She'll grow strong, like we've all had to do." She spoke aloud the white lies that, in her head, had originally caused her pangs of guilt. All of them might have been true from another perspective, but the void rabbit wasn't as good of a person as she was pretending to be. Xara felt very petty toward Yasmin right then and believed only a few of the words she had said.

Maybe I won't have to lie about this, she thought as the next subject came up. Her hands reached out with much less confidence than she had held during any of her three trysts with the craftsman. She grabbed at his shirt and gently pulled him toward her, standing on her tiptoes as she tried to lean him downward. If he didn't resist, her lips would meet his for a kiss, the bunnygirl briefly entangling her tongue with his. Despite her unnatural talent in coaxing orgasms from the man, she proved to be truly inexperienced in kissing, having given her first such time to him only hours before. Still, she found it fun, at least.

When the two pulled away, she would smile and offer; "It wasn't all that bad." That, at least, was true. Something in her subconscious caused the short thief to touch her own tummy as she recalled the threesome. As much as she wanted it to, though, the two couldn't linger on the subject for too long, and the time was ripe to make her requests. "But... if you'd like to make it up to me, I need something from the market. Um, there was this tea in my village that some of the girls drank whenever the merchants came through. It was so that they, er, didn't... didn't get pregnant."

She blushed and looked away from the craftsman, another honest response. "Would you mind going to the market tomorrow and finding me something like it? I'd be a little embarrassed." A small lie, she was starting to keep track now. It would certainly be embarrassing, but the matter of her sudden heat was truly what was keeping her from wanting to visit the market. "And I had hoped you might help me create a few things, too. I would need a smooth wooden pole, maybe five or six inches long, a length of sturdy rope or chain about ten feet long, a belt or harness of sorts, and a set of lightweight bowls for them. I still have the gold, I think it would be enough to get all of that. Would you be okay with that, Ilias?"

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Huh... you're being pretty understanding about this," replied Ilias with a raised brow. Indeed, of the entire group, he was the quickest to shut Yasmin down at any given opportunity, especially when it involved defending Xara in the process. "If you say so, but I'm not going to just stand there and let her just verbally abuse you or whatever it is she's trying to do," he added sincerely.

As the petite bunnygirl grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down towards her, Ilias' eyes widened slightly, as if it was the last response he expected from her. It certainly wasn't something he was completely prepared for, as he only returned the motion a few seconds later, stooping down to return her kiss wholeheartedly. When he did, Ilias sighed deeply in the embrace, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end when the bunnygirl's tongue slipped in between his lips. He tried to catch it with his own, but was just a tad too slow before she withdrew, a hungry look lingering in his eyes after their lips parted. "Hahh... a-ah, wow..." It might have had much more of an effect on the brown-haired thief more than it did Xara, but it was likely to prove fun in its own way to the bunnygirl when she saw the beet red tint that had taken over his face. Apparently, having gone 'all the way' with the thief didn't take away from the potential excitement of something as simple as a kiss from her, which let her know that Ilias was still susceptible to teasing--and most notably, still subject to her sway. This made her requests that much more potent, and the tall one listened intently to her following words before making his own response. "T...that's good. I don't even remember every single detail of it, but it... was pretty wild, wasn't it? Eheh."

Placing a hand behind his head, he gulped nervously before continuing. "As for the tea... I get it. I think it's silverseal and tergheb tea, if I remember right, but I could probably ask around to make sure..." The topic did appear to make him somewhat uncomfortable, as he would have liked nothing more than an excuse to tag along with his crush, given the binding nature of such a deal, at least in Deunic custom. But Ilias was far from ready to be a father, and he also remembered that Nadim had also been given the opportunity to drop his own load inside of Xara, the bastard. "Alright, I'll go first thing in the morning, then." He looked somewhat confused when she made her additional list, but this was Xara, after all, and he was Ilias--it was no secret by now that he'd do just about anything for her. Strange as it was, it was still a trivial request for him, all in all. "So, tea, a six-inch or so pole, ten-foot rope or chain, belt or harness, and a set of lightweight bowls. Uh... hmm. I'd say that's probably about... 35 gold or so? Can't be more than 40, I'm sure. But I'll take care of it for you," he said with a nod. "Is there anything else?"

If Xara had no other requests to make, he'd actually linger there for a moment, perhaps to try and steal some extra alone-time with her, be it quality conversation spent or otherwise. After all, that was something he definitely couldn't get enough of at this point. However, Ilias' chance to do so was quickly shot down by Safiya, who appeared from right around the corner, looking quite refreshed. "Hey, you two! Geez, I take a shower and drama already, huh? But Yasmin is fine now, I think--she's just sleeping it off now, and Nadim's taking care of her. I think we're just gonna have to have a girls' night out, or something, because we're a family now, and everyone's got to learn how to get along, like it or not. Besides, you're sooo cute, I'm kinda jealous myself!" she exclaimed while picking Xara up and hugging her warmly. "How'd you like to sleep with big sis tonight, huh?"

If she were to look back at Ilias, out of her peripheral vision or otherwise, the bunnygirl would find him giving her a sigh and a shrug. Still, he wasn't about to pass up his opportunity to make his usual wisecracks. "Can't say I didn't see that one coming. I think Safiya just wants to show you how soft her uh... pillows are."

The short-haired blonde simply stuck her tongue out at him. "Come on, let's go inside! It's already getting pretty chilly out here."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nope, that's it! I'll give you all the coin you might need when we get back inside! You should buy something extra for yourself!" The voidic bunnygirl replied cheerfully. She was a little anxious about having the tea. Life was hard enough in the Deunic deserts without a little rabbit to take care of, let alone the implications that would arise around Safiya and Yasmin when her belly started to grow, even if the choice did make her feel a little sad for reasons she couldn't quite determine. Afterward, she took the brief opportunity to linger with Ilias.

But that was quickly cut short when her toned big sister made an appearance. Xara flashed the woman a guilty smile. "Sorry," she apologized, rubbing the back of her head, but otherwise offered nothing beyond her grin as Safiya suggested that they get to know each other. It wasn't a plan that she expected to end well, though she'd never tell the taller woman that. The small thief wouldn't have time, even if she had wanted to, before she was wrapped in the hug of her strong, unofficial sibling. And it was a good thing that Safiya wasn't actually her big sister, as her warm embrace was hard for the hypersensitive bunnygirl's body to ignore.

A blush steadily grew on her face, leaving her unable to look at the craftsman. It grew even worse at his quip, the intense scarlet blush of her cheeks standing out vividly against her dusky skin. While it was probably not his intention, his comment sounded more like a promise to Xara than a wisecrack. Her voidic instincts overrode her common sense as she opened her mouth. "That would be nice, big sis... I have been getting cold lately..." The short thief followed her big sister inside in an almost a hypnotized trance, eying the woman's toned muscles as opportunities arose.

She would still need to give the gold to Ilias, and she would do that, but her mind was utterly fixated on ensuring that she didn't lose that spot in Safiya's bed. Her pheromones were in full production as she stepped back into the group's little den. Perhaps this was the evidence that her rational brain was drawing from when she got a nagging feeling that, however her strong sister slept that night, the bunnygirl herself wouldn't be getting much.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Though Ilias seemed to revert back to his usual, public self when Safiya made her appearance, Xara would still notice the craftsman putting on something of a forced smile, the kind that was used to hide words that he wanted to say, but simply couldn't for one reason or another, though the toned woman's presence would have been a safe bet, as far as guesses go. Regardless, he continued to trudge along behind the two while keeping his gaze aimed downwards, with his shoulders shrugged slightly.

The big sister of the group, on the other hand, bore a grin that was far more honest and natural in stark contrast to that of Ilias'. Provided, it wasn't uncommon in Deunic culture for close friends of the same sex to be more touchy-feely with each other than in other nations, but even then, Safiya's tendency to cuddle with Xara rode that thin boundary between acceptable and taboo dangerously, not to mention her fondness for the bunnygirl was no secret at this point. When they made it back inside, Yasmin would be found sleeping, or at least pretending to, with the covers mostly over her, and Nadim sitting next to her with a hand on the girl's side. The redhead looked up and greeted the arriving trio with a nod, then stretch out onto his back with a yawn, staring up at the ceiling.

"Looks like everyone's winding down, huh? Guess it's about that time to follow suit," said Safiya before removing her towel to reveal her sleeping wear for tonight, which was little more than a thin, high-cut tanktop and a pair of gray panties. Despite this rather marvelous view, Ilias didn't give the short-haired beauty's fit body so much as a glance, although Nadim could be seen stealing a look at her shapely backside, with at least some relative discretion while the blonde's back was turned, only moving his eyes for a second or two. Safiya didn't even notice, however, instead focusing her attention on Xara as she hopped into bed, leaving a nice space for the bunnygirl to join her. Once the others were settled, Ilias would blow out the gently burning candle kept near one side of the room, leaving only the faint moonlight shining through the windows as the only assistant for one's visibility.

After Xara slipped into bed with her 'older sister', she would find that the other girl was incredibly warm, which certainly helped when the cold night air began to drift inside. Casually, Safiya slipped her arms around the subhuman's shoulders and cuddled with her softly, dipping her chin down to kiss the top of her head, then lovingly stroked her ears afterwards. The way she positioned herself left Xara facing the tanned beauty's bosom, concealed only by her flimsy shirt--if one could call it that--which treated the bunnygirl to the sight of her breasts' undersides, as well as the peaks of her nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric. Both were just an inch or two away from the petite thief's face, as if to taunt her inner Voidic temptations even further. Finally, Safiya crossed her legs with those of Xara's, her ankles serving to warm her feet as well, leaving her fairly comfortable all in all.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bunnygirl recalled her pressing task before laying down with her big sister. She retrieved her gold pouch and counted out forty coins, which she wrapped in her traveling wear and placed on her mattress. The remaining sixty coins and the pouch she pressed into Ilias's hands. "That should be enough for everything. Use the spare to buy anything you'd like as thanks for helping me out! And for earlier, too!" The short thief gave him a quick peck on the cheek as a sign of that thanks. At the time, she didn't particularly care whether the other conscious members of their little household took it as being platonic or a symbol of something more.

With that taken care of, she returned to her mattress in order to change into her nightwear. Given that she had no clothes beyond the ones on her back, this equated into taking off her pants, exposing her own silky panties and her cotton tail, and leaving only her shirt on to cover her upper body. She laid her pants on her mattress along with all of her other unworn belongings, which amounted to two cloaks, the pants in question, some coins, the waterskin, and her meteor hammers, and padded over to Safiya's bed.

It was all too easy to get comfortable in her 'big sister's' embrace and the sights only made it easier still. Her eyes wandered across the strong thief's body. Her toned abs, powerful muscles, and nicely rounded bosom might have been a bit of a mismatch for someone who wanted to be a traditional Deunic beauty, but they were a pleasant sight for the bunnygirl's eyes. The cold had certainly been dispelled. The heat felt something akin to laying in a volcano. Despite her lack of clothing, Xara was beginning to feel very overdressed.

Still, she did not move or fidget. If the short thief went back to her mattress, Safiya might know that something was up. And she'd definitely know something was up if the void rabbit gave into the building urge to stroke her skin. The fear of being kicked out of the small group for molesting the sleeping woman tempered the rest of her wayward desires. Besides, her 'sister' was so soft and comfortable...

In the end, the bunnygirl forced herself to close her eyes. And, though it felt like it took a long time, she drifted off to sleep... very temporarily.

Xara woke up after a dream -- or maybe it was more a daydream -- involving Ilias and Nadim stuffing her with seed until her belly was bloated with little void rabbits. Oh no. The realization finally donned on her in full: she was in heat. Matters were made worse by her eyes opening to find Safiya's breasts in front of her face. Before she could get a handle on the urges, her hand slipped down beneath the fabric of her panties and began to rub at her sex, which she found was already slightly damp from her dream.

The realization that the soft orbs in front of her face belonged to her sleeping 'big sister' only struck the tanned bunnygirl when a stifled moan escaped her own lips. She couldn't masturbate right next to Safiya, the fear of getting caught dulled the excitement. So she tried, as best she could, to slip out from the older woman's embrace. If she made it free, Xara would make an effort to sneak to the newly built shower room for some privacy and relief.

And once she had overcome her urges and cleaned up the ensuing mess, she would try to slip back into bed with her 'big sister'-- that is, unless she was caught at any point in the process, in which case she would try to explain what had just happened with some of the grandest lies she had ever fabricated.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Xara rolled a 3 (+37 Stealth) = 40.
Safiya rolled a 13 (+20 Perception, -10 because sleeping) = 23. Xara wins.
The others also stay asleep.

"Uh, t-thanks," stuttered Ilias, who looked considerably more conscious about the gesture than the flirty Void rabbit. After these recent displays, one almost had to wonder how he got by being a thief in Jadiram, of all places. Perhaps he was more of the grab-and-snatch type, what with his considerable physical attributes, but at least when it came to dealing with Xara, his sense of subtlety was clearly lacking. Nadim glanced over and could only exhibit a knowing smirk. It was the type of expression that tipped off something greater, like he was chuckling inside. After receiving a most innocent kiss that predictably got a light blush out of him anyway, Ilias nervously stashed away the gold given to him before getting ready for bed himself. Occasionally, he'd steal a glance over at Xara as she was changing, a hint of melancholy in the looks he gave her surfacing once she cuddled up with the big sister of the group.

That wasn't nearly as distracting as Safiya's own features and her loving embrace once the bunnygirl joined her, however. It probably didn't help that the blonde was rather touchy-feely with her bedmate, throwing arms and legs over Xara's frame to make the situation even more awkward. However, she was still fast asleep nonetheless, and even when the smaller thief slipped out from her grasp, the toned beauty remained deep in her peaceful slumber. As did Ilias, Nadim, and Yasmin, blissfully unaware of the subhuman's self-pleasure. Occasionally, Xara would hear one of them stir or toss; each of the three probably did so at least once or twice, adding a few uncomfortable moments to her lewd session, but she was ultimately able to get off once or twice before returning to Safiya's side. The taller girl was quick to welcome her back, snuggling up with her little sis when she returned. It could have been mildly unsettling to Xara, as that apparent awareness of her presence in bed raised the question as to whether or not Safiya was truly asleep, but other than that, the rest of the signs pointed to the taller one being unconscious.

~~~~~​

Morning came, and naturally, Safiya was the first one up. Stretching out, she let out a yawn, smiling to herself afterwards. "Wow, that was a nice dream. Haven't slept that good in a while! Hope you did too," she commented, aiming it mainly towards Xara and petting her side. "Don't worry... I'll spare you the pot this time," Safiya added with a wink, gliding her hand over to stroke at the bunnygirl's ears, though she did bother to address the others with a slightly raised voice. "Everyone else awake?"

Yasmin and Nadim woke up afterwards, with Ilias rising last. The latter seemed a bit groggy still, with light rings under his eyes, though he made no verbal complaints, instead moving as quickly as he could to get ready. After getting dressed, which he was swift to do before everyone else, he stashed away the pouch of coins that the bunnygirl had given him onto his figure. "Uh... I have some errands to run. I'll be back later this afternoon."

Safiya couldn't help but raise a brow at him, but shrugged and gave a nod after the odd look. "Suit yourself. Leave the water run to Nadim though, it's his turn," said the group leader somewhat accusingly.

"Ahehe... alright, alright. I got it," replied Nadim, shrugging. "Can I at least take Yasmin with me?"

"Not a chance, loverboy! If I let her go with, we all know you two wouldn't come back with any water outside of the sweat on your bodies," scoffed Safiya.

Yasmin's face flashed a look of disappointment. "So am I stuck with you two, then?"

"Mmhm! Just the girls--it'll be fun." The short-haired one grinned somewhat deviously. "That okay with you, Xara? We'll do a little run of our own while the boys go out and do their own errands."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As consciousness returned to the bunnygirl, so too did the heat. Having been born in the deserts of Deun and living their all her life, she took some pride in her ability to stand high temperatures during the day and the chill of night. This wasn't the same; the warmth that felt like it spread from her core to her every extremity was worse than the desert sun. She wondered if she hadn't been thrust into an oven as she slept.

Safiya's touch dispelled that thought very quickly and had the side effect of causing the void rabbit to want to leap from the bed, her skin so sensitive to the petting that excitement stirred with pain, though she managed to contain herself enough to merely give a start. The prospect of ignoring and repressing the feelings was beginning to feel impossible. When her voidic instincts had descended on her before she had the benefit of being completely alone with no human life around for miles, her current situation felt like being a glutton in the middle of a buffet without a means of exit.

"Y-yes. Thanks, big sis," Xara replied to the toned woman's inquiry with a touch of uncertainty and not nearly as much enthusiasm as she normally bore. Snap out of it, you can do this, she reprimanded herself. The petite thief was no slouch in her chosen profession. She just needed to think of her situation as any other con job. She didn't need to be able to actually ignore the urges, just to pretend that she was--the bunnygirl could even fool herself that way. And by night, with a little privacy, maybe she could take the time to properly thank Ilias and blow off a little steam until she was in the clear...

She could only swallow hard as Nadim expressed his desire to keep Yasmin at his side, imagining why he wanted the bratty, but pretty, girl with him for a few seconds before forcing the thoughts away in order to focus on what her 'big sister' had said afterward. "Yep, big sis!" Xara mimicked a fraction of her normal enthusiasm and in doing so managed to reassure herself about her talent at lying, as time spent with the red-headed thief's lover sounded anything but okay. She padded over to prepare her weapons, remaining gold, waterskin, and traveling cloak. Her hands trembled and slowed her efforts, but in a few minutes she announced her readiness. "I'm ready to go! I can't wait to see what you have in mind!"

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's with you? You seem... jumpy today," remarked Safiya after witnessing Xara's slight start. Giggling slightly as she petted the bunnygirl's head in the same way she would a beloved pet, the blonde-haired leader caressed the smaller thief idly. Safiya wasn't going to make dealing with this Voidic heat of hers easy in the slightest, or so it seemed.

When it came to the day's business, however, the toned beauty did manage to keep herself from smothering her newest member with affection, instead returning to getting herself prepared for the day's work; outfit, cloak, throwing knives, waterskin, and headwrap--everything a Deunic thief such as herself would need. Yasmin did similarly, though she took a longer time to prepare herself than the other two. She gave Nadim a tight hug before seeing him off. Not long after the red-headed one headed into the city, it was Ilias' time to go. He could only give Xara a very brief, but meaningful glance as he made his way out the door, no doubt to complete the various errands his new romantic interest had assigned for him.

"On today's agenda!" exclaimed Safiya with her arms folded. "We're gonna rob the Voidy rabbit-musk dealer blind, teach her a lesson for taking advantage of poor Xara's kin like that! And once we get the stash, we'll burn it or something. There's no reason that people oughtta use that stuff, especially if it causes innocents to suffer! I know there won't be any profit in it for us, at least not with today's run, but..." She winked at Xara. "I don't want to give the victims of that trade any more reason to worry. They need to get the message that it just isn't right!"

The lavender-haired girl sighed, shaking her head slowly. "I'm not sure that'll cause them to stop dealing. If anything, won't that simply raise their level of security?" questioned Yasmin. "I get having no choice but to steal to live, but to further a cause in this manner... I'm just not sure it'll actually accomplish what you're hoping it will," she added boldly.

Safiya huffed. "Does that even matter?! The point is the principle! After finding out that innocent creatures are being used for profit like that, against their will, can you REALLY just stand there and say 'oh, well, it's not my problem'?!" she shot back. "No... I'm not gonna take it lying down. There's just so many things wrong with this place and at the same time, it's my home, so I refuse to just stand by and let it all happen!"

The short-haired one had to take a moment to catch her breath from getting so worked up, and after doing so, continued in a calmer voice. "S... Sorry. I get it, we're from different upbringings and all. But since I found out about this the other day, it's been stuck on my mind, and I think Jadiram would be a much better place without that kinda trade. We'll do whatever kinda run you want after that, Yasmin."

Yasmin shrugged and exhaled deeply, saying, "Alright, fine, whatever you say. I'm just saying. But after this, we do a jewelry run for sure!" Her eyes sparkled. Despite her reservations about thievery, the thought of shining gems seemed to re-kindle the young girl's passionate fire.

With that, the trio headed off into the city; specifically, the same place where the musk vendor was found the other day.

~~~~~​

"There she is," said Safiya in a whisper as the three surveyed the shop from a dark alleyway directly across from it.

"Alright, there are pretty much no guards at this time of day, so I'm positive this'll go without a hitch. See that counter at the rear of her stall? She's got no security, and keeps all of her bottles there--in an open-air tent of all things--so if we just run by the back way and nab 'em, Ilias-style, there won't be a damn thing she can do about it. Just get as many as you can, then meet back at the hideout. Any questions?"

Yasmin raised her hand right away. "So, wait. No one's going to serve as a distraction?"

"Nope, we're stealthing this all the way! Or rather, forcing it. I know you two are pretty fast, so, we can do this. You okay with it, Xara?"

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I-it's nothing," she lied. It was a lie that was made harder to maintain by Safiya's very physical nature. It's just like any other con job, she told herself again. If nothing else, she could remain silent and minimize contact until she was in the clear. To that end, once she was ready she sat herself on her mattress, hanging her legs off the side and swinging them back and forth as Nadim and Ilias departed. Xara did meet the craftsman's glance as he exited the little home, though, and while it might not have been obvious by her eyes alone, he would probably have no reason to think she wasn't thankful for his assistance come the end of the night.

The petite bunnygirl managed to bring her leg swinging to a halt as Safiya began to explain, more-so because of the tone of her 'big sister's' conviction than immediate recognition of what precisely she was suggesting. And sadly, when it became more evident what exactly the athletic thief was saying, the void rabbit found herself more inclined to agree with Yasmin. That, in itself, brought on that string of secondary concerns, the most pressing among them being what if the former noblewoman recognized what the voidic subhuman would be worth to a slaver?

But her big sis was getting worked up and she didn't have the heart to voice her concerns, let alone to voice the brewing thought that maybe they would be better off to sell the stuff themselves. When the eager Safiya managed to coax Yasmin into agreeing, there was no other course, Xara could only nod and prepared to follow them into the city, uncertain as to whether or not she herself was for this step toward liberating void rabbits.

---​

The trip had been absolute torture. The city seemed a sea of bodies, the vast majority of which Xara had wanted to throw herself at. Tanned, lithe bodies with sweat from the desert sun, curvy bodies covered with veils and other attractive fabrics, big, strong bodies with powerful muscles such that their owners might have been able to lift her up in one hand, even the less fit ones were appealing when they carried themselves with confidence. She felt like she was in the throes of a perverse fever. Her heart felt ready to pound out of her chest by the time they had found their target.

With all the risk to herself, to Safiya and Yasmin, and the constant reminders of her heat, she couldn't help but become very, very aware of the danger involved in even what the toned and experienced thief was passing as a simple heist. When she finally managed to calm herself down a bit, nearing Safiya's question of readiness, she couldn't keep back her concerns. "Is this really worth the risk, big sis? I-I know that you're trying to do the right thing and all, but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if one of you was captured over this. Maybe there's another way? A way that might be less dangerous and do more lasting damage? I think she'll just harvest more to sell if we do a smash and grab..."

As soon as she had finished her question, something sparked in Xara. It was the start of some greater idea, a potential path to a life past simply surviving. If the merchant could harvest and sell void rabbit musk, why couldn't she? She was a void rabbit, after all. It probably wouldn't be easy. She'd have to ask Nadim if he knew anything about the harvesting process, plus she'd have to ask around about the other logistics that would be necessary. It would be difficult and she had only the barest idea of where to start, but destroying the merchant's business, and competition as a result, probably wouldn't be a bad step. "H-hey, rather than just destroying them, maybe we could slip something into the bottles? I know there are some plants that cause itching or rashes. If somebody bought that stuff from her and got a really bad rash, it would be bad for her business, right? If it happened enough people would stop buying from her altogether, right? It might be a bit harder, but I think we could pull it off. If we do it right she'll never have any idea."

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While the sea of bodies may have been nearly irresistible to Xara, especially in the buildup of her heat, the relatively secluded alleyway that the trio took refuge in provided some degree of respite from at least being in close, physical contact with the crowd. Still, this didn't help the bunnygirl escape her dilemma entirely, as the ever-shifting throng of potential mates were still within plain view from their vantage point, not to mention she was huddled snugly between Safiya's athletic, fit body and Yasmin's lithe form. Even if it was a high possibility that Xara and the latter would never get along, her figure did carry a certain charm to it that made it easier for the Voidic beauty to understand why someone like Nadim would continue to hang around her the way he did.

The short-haired one looked about ready to spring, as if expecting an immediate nod of agreement from her newest cohort, but stopped with a slight look of surprise after Xara voiced her concerns. She took a momentary pause, almost stunned from having to consider the various points that the bunnygirl brought up. However, these did prove effective in provoking Safiya's thoughts, as shown by the facial expression she soon took.

"Hmm... I guess you're right," she finally replied with a resigned sigh. "I wouldn't sell what we stole, anyway--I'd probably just dispose of it somehow. It doesn't feel right giving out a resource that was harvested inhumanely, be it for money or otherwise, y'know?"

Yasmin shrugged. "I personally don't see what the big deal is, as in this world, there will always be someone that gains at the expense of another."

Safiya put on a frown at this. "Do you really believe that? Ugh... A-Anyway, I'm not going to argue anymore, since Xara has a good point. Maybe some common desert plants like Hayfa's Thorn? I think that one has irritating sap or something."

"Try the red sottonweed. That one even stains the skin a certain color for a good amount of time. Should at least be sure to get some unhappy customers," said the lavender-haired thief. Despite her thinly veiled dislike towards Xara, she didn't appear to have any immediate protests against the bunnygirl's proposed plan.

The change of subject did wonders to ease the tension between Safiya and Yasmin, and the former nodded with a renewed twinkle in her eye. "It's decided then! We'll ruin her stash to stop the flow of cruelly-harvested Void Rabbit musk into Jadiram."

"Easier said than done," said the shorter girl. "But fine. I'm just glad she doesn't have as much security as the water merchants."

"This'll be no big deal compared to some of the heists we've pulled off before. We'll head out for herbs later on. But while we're here, were there any shops you two did want to try taking a uh... shot, at? The boys are out for water today, and for good reason, so we don't have to risk that much, luckily."

Along the strip was a variety of shops, basically the same ones from the day before, with the tapestries, candles, food and jewelry stands, as well as the quaint little curio stall, open and available for business.

"Why don't we go for jewelry, like I was saying before?" asked Yasmin. "Unlike musk, at least no one has ever suffered over the acquisition of diamonds."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xara immediately found herself inordinately glad of Safiya addition of 'cruelly-harvested' into her declaration. After all, there was a respectable spot on the lying pie chart saved for lies by omission and lies by clever wording. Her proclaimed big sis had just worked the wording for her such that she would be able to avoid tallying up a few more lies to her fellow thieves when she sought to replace the flow of void rabbit musk with her own. She, however, wasn't sure if the technicality should have brought her quite as much relief as it did. Even the path to beginning to start her little business was proving confusing.

"Won't the jewelry be super well-guarded?" She asked when the other short woman suggested an alternative course of action, not really having the world experience or education to challenge the latter part of Yasmin's statement. "It's expensive and people really clamor after the shiny stuff, so it's bound to have guards. Plus, it might be hard to sell the loot afterward." She wasn't sure she understood the base appeal of most jewelry other than as something to be sold for gold with which to buy other, more useful things. Decorated waterskins were one thing, those were a real mark of status--and more importantly were a bit more difficult than a flimsy golden necklace or small ring to lose or for another thief to stash and get away with. And when it came down to it they were just shiny rocks and metal, right? Pricy rocks and metal, but rocks and metal all the same.

"We could always just take a look at the curio shop. What if we find a genie's lamp or something! And there wouldn't be any risk!" She counter-suggested excitedly, not so much because she believed that she would find a genie's lamp but because it fit more with the sort of image she had carefully projected up until that point. It felt like the ensuing responses would serve as a decent distraction from her growing desire to jump the other thieves' bones, as well.

OP
Takimaru

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yasmin responded to Xara's question with an immediate, dramatic huff before saying her piece. "Who said I was planning on selling them? It's just so that I can feel pretty every once in a while, you know, and look nice for my man," said the lavender-haired girl somewhat smugly, as if she knew volumes more about the civilized world than the bunnygirl next to her. However, her tone didn't stay harsh for long, and she moved to a more suggestive one as she continued. "You know, even a subh... a girl like yourself could benefit from such sparkling boons. Sapphires might look nice on you, I'd say. I know that whenever I get dolled up, Nadim can't help but notice. Most men don't, really, but the ones that matter should."

Safiya stifled a laugh, shaking her head slowly. "Yeah, but I somehow doubt that a sudden lack of jewelry would ever cause Nadim to stop... um... playing with you," she muttered with her best flattened look, though she was unable to hide the defined blush over her cheeks. How often had the strong-headed leader of the group thought about things like this? Of the group, she was probably the least vocal when it came to matters of sex, only hinting embarrassment at the experience of others, while at most showing a few romantic tendencies towards the same gender.

"Speaking of which, Safiya, I really think you could use a bit of a makeover too. For being as pretty as you are, you sure do insist on a boyish appearance, or rather, perhaps all of that progressive thinking has left you with little time to spend on yourself..."

"Shush," replied the short-haired blonde. "I-I just... I've got other things to think about. But you know, Xara's right. Maybe we should take it easy for today, just browse a bit instead, since we were on a pretty risky water run yesterday while the boys did their thing. We can go to both of the shops you two want to visit. Let's take a look at the curio shop first, okay?"

A prolonged sigh escaped from between the shorter one's lips. "Ugh, fine."

The three slipped out from the alleyway rather casually, joining the constantly shifting crowd of bodies looking for wares on sale. A few people bumped into Xara, making no apologies, but being the experienced and somewhat natural thief she was, she knew that these collisions were merely accidents and not pickpocketing jobs; her belongings were still intact and on her person, from what she could feel.

Finally, they reached the curio shop from the other day. The shopkeeper was the same as ever, a tiny old lady dressed in cream white robes. A heavily shrouded figure, not terribly large in stature, stood at the side of the stall. Safiya turned an eye to him, with a somewhat suspicious look. She didn't have to say anything to the other two, instead using her eye motions to alert them that he was most likely the security guard for this particular shop.

"Ooh, welcome, welcome," greeted the merchant. "Come to look at our goods today? There are plenty of things that could interest you, I'd say." She began to comb through the various wares spread across the front table, many of which were simply rusted trinkets, with others having been polished to look more attractive.

After what appeared to be a careful reading of her potential customers, she went on. "Some of today's items come from as far as the Western Continent. I've a dowsing pendant that points you to the direction of natural, underground springs--water! No doubt priceless around these parts, but I can make a special, affordable deal within the window of 300 gold. On the other hand, I also have a flask here, one that is said to transport you to a beautiful oasis for a short time when whistled into. 50 gold. Or maybe a pair of magical slippers that causes vegetation to grow wherever one steps while wearing them? 100 gold. Finally, one of our associates found this lamp just the past week. It's said to have a rather tricky entity within, but even he hasn't figured it out. I'd be willing to part with it for 80 gold."

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The void rabbit wasn't very surprised by Yasmin's preference not to sell the jewelry. Her suspicions about the former noble's reasoning behind the planned heist had been part of the reason why the bunnygirl hadn't really wanted to take the risk in the first place. Sparkling jewels were of no interest at all to her when they wouldn't even bring her any monetary gain with which to purchase food and water. Of course, part of that was simply because she couldn't really relate to much of Yasmin's life, spent in palaces where the nobles had certain expectations of each other, nor could she relate to part of Safiya's, to whom a boyish look came more naturally than a girly one.

When the group's leader called off the heist for the time being, Xara nodded her assent. Better just to look than steal for today, especially given her plans for later. After all, with any luck they might eventually be able to simply buy what they desired. She slipped out into the crowd with a practiced confidence, trying not to betray that feeling of lust and fever that returned to her nearly immediately. The bumps into her felt more likely to inflame that feeling than worry her regarding her coin.

There were certain rules to be followed by a thief in a large city in order to avoid ending up on the wrong side of her own trade. Number one was to look confident, even if you really weren't, as most street thieves tended to prefer an easy-looking target to a hard one. Among other precautions were keeping valuables in buttoned or otherwise secure pockets on the inside of robes, keeping goods in a place where they could be checked visually and by touch frequently, and, in any case where something had to be secured outside of a pocket, tying knots that were difficult to quickly remove. The most important rule of all, though, was to never become sedentary, check everything after every bump and around every corner. Xara was very good about the last one, she didn't intend on letting somebody out-thieve her.

Though it appeared, upon arrival, that the curio shop owner seemed very ready to try. The bunnygirl couldn't believe the absurdity of some of her claims. A magical dowsing pendant? If it worked, surely the curio shop owner herself would use it at two-hundred gold a barrel of water. The flask was suspect for much the same reason, and the lack of information on how one would return from that oasis. The lack of vegetation on the table made her doubtful of the effects of the slippers. The only sales pitch that was particularly enticing was for the lamp, and that was because the owner had provided a reason as to why she wasn't using it for her own riches.

Still, the void rabbit had to give her some credit. The merchant was as dedicated to low-risk thievery as Xara herself was, maybe the latter could learn something. Yasmin probably wouldn't appreciate her efforts, but the petite thief thought that it was time to see how the merchant handled improvisation. She gave out a thoughtful hum before responding. "I have a bit of money to spare, but not three-hundred gold or the dowsing pendant would be a no brainer..." She trailed off, playing the part of the clueless mark. "Immediate transportation to an oasis seems neat but getting back would probably be a chore. Hey, I wouldn't mind a garden, but how do you keep the slippers from growing things when you put them away?"

She gave another thoughtful hum as she regarded the merchant's wares, planning on putting the woman's sales pitches to the test. "Do you have any sort of item that causes people to become charmed by the wearer? That seems like it'd be useful in my line of work."