A very hesitant attempt

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: A very hesitant Attempt...

Started sketching...

I don't follow RWBY a lot, who could be the guy? Shall I pick randomly or there is someone who's flirting with her in the episodes?

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Started sketching...

I don't follow RWBY a lot, who could be the guy? Shall I pick randomly or there is someone who's flirting with her in the episodes?
You could use Jaune Arc. :D

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shit, that looks really promising!

Love her expression. The skeptical look is very charming and full of personality. :)

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ay, we're looking good man. :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ay, we're looking good man. :D
:D

I'm adding more details...perhaps someone peeping? Is there any girl who has a crush on Jaune Arc?

/edit

For some reasons some images disappeared,
I tried to use the new postimage website and that's the result. Switched back to old one.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually it's been hinted Ruby has a crush on Jaune, as well as Phyrra( Good lord, I'm botching her name, I know it).

Also, you may wanna use the spoiler tags, so we aren't constantly scrolling massive lengths. :p

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually it's been hinted Ruby has a crush on Jaune, as well as Phyrra( Good lord, I'm botching her name, I know it).

Also, you may wanna use the spoiler tags, so we aren't constantly scrolling massive lengths. :p
Roger that!

Added SPOILER and looking through both Ruby and Pyrrha...we'll see... :rolleyes:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Roger that!

Added SPOILER and looking through both Ruby and Pyrrha...we'll see... :rolleyes:
Haha. Still thanks for doing this. It's awesome so far, and I'm eagerly awaiting the final one. :D

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Haha. Still thanks for doing this. It's awesome so far, and I'm eagerly awaiting the final one. :D
Well it's me who asked for that so I should be the one thanking you! :p
However, I added Ruby. What do you think?

Shall I add some more details before starting color it? Background?
I know you said brothel but that's a bit complicated to draw.

Let's say the quick plot would be that:

After a huge tournament fight Jaune lost consciousness and so his friends brought him on a sofa to let him rest for a while. After a couple of hours Blake went there to check how he was feeling...but her curiosity brought things to another direction.
Meanwhile Ruby had the same idea but hearing Jaune's moans and thinking he was about to wake up, sneaked inside the room with the intention to prank him from behind the sofa.
Jaune slowly woke up and barely regained the control of himself, proved by the tough fight but also because, in order to focus more on the fights, he was actually "saving" since the beginning the tournament.
In the very moment he saw Ruby's face popping up he went into panic and couldn't hold back his "joy" anymore and had let all his "happiness" free in the air (and not only).

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well it's me who asked for that so I should be the one thanking you! :p
However, I added Ruby. What do you think?

Shall I add some more details before starting color it? Background?
I know you said brothel but that's a bit complicated to draw.

Let's say the quick plot would be that:

After a huge tournament fight Jaune lost consciousness and so his friends brought him on a sofa to let him rest for a while. After a couple of hours Blake went there to check how he was feeling...but her curiosity brought things to another direction.
Meanwhile Ruby had the same idea but hearing Jaune's moans and thinking he was about to wake up, sneaked inside the room with the intention to prank him from behind the sofa.
Jaune slowly woke up and barely regained the control of himself, proved by the tough fight but also because, in order to focus more on the fights, he was actually "saving" since the beginning the tournament.
In the very moment he saw Ruby's face popping up he went into panic and couldn't hold back his "joy" anymore and had let all his "happiness" free in the air (and not only).

That's really good. Probably a little more detail, and then I'd begin with the background, flesh it out a bit more, and then begin the coloring.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's really good. Probably a little more detail, and then I'd begin with the background, flesh it out a bit more, and then begin the coloring.
I'm not sure about the background yet. I mean, I've set up a sketch as you can see but is a very classic style (window & door). Perhaps it doesn't match with RWBY style at all but I don't know if I really want to go through high detailed sci-fi environment.
However, what do you mean with more details and flashing it out? Giev some ideas plx! :p

Anyway today I got very busy, I don't think I'll be able to upload any upgrade until the next days, just saying.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure about the background yet. I mean, I've set up a sketch as you can see but is a very classic style (window & door). Perhaps it doesn't match with RWBY style at all but I don't know if I really want to go through high detailed sci-fi environment.
However, what do you mean with more details and flashing it out? Giev some ideas plx! :p

Anyway today I got very busy, I don't think I'll be able to upload any upgrade until the next days, just saying.
I mean like, little small things, like Blake's book sittng on the table near them, or something like that. DETAILS!

Also, alright. I must say, you're very fast at your art, so it's cool to wait a couple days. Builds the hype, even if you are busy.

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you think? Is that enough? I think I can start coloring it...

OP
Vicissitudo

Vicissitudo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks awesome! :D
Glad you like it Daddy! :p
Also thanks Zodiark69 for the hint about her ears! I didn't know about it!

Little update, just plain base colors + few outline tweaks and adjustments.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said, you have awesome talent man. :D

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really like the expression of the peeping girl, the one behind the couch.