OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A World in Cold Shadows (SomCr)

Nevanas Stats: HP = 35, PP = 46, EP = 63, Pregnant

The woman only smiled as Nevana indicates the liquid dripping from her pussy, and says; "Oh, that's nothing to worry about. Why aren't you going so well? Did something happen to you?"

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nevana gulped, she wasn't sure how people outside would react to what happened. "I ran into some wolves in the forest, they attacked me." Though she tried to lie Nevana wasn't exactly the most adept at social situations. Her voice was far too even and she brushed a hand toward her groin unconsciously, making it quite obvious to the woman exactly what had happened.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman only nods as Nevana gives her explanation, and replies; "Yes... Such creatures are common in the forests around here these days. I'm sorry you had to run into them before enjoying some of our hospitality. Still, I suppose I should try to amend it. Would you like to go someplace more comfortable?" If she does notice the young elfs indication toward what the beasts had done to her, the woman makes no mention of it.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"That would be wonderful thank you." She says rather quickly, "Uhh, lead the way, but did you have anything with you out here?" She asks a bit confused by the other woman's lack of clothing.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh... No, I'm afraid what clothing I had I.... Lost. Not to worry though, I'm sure that I can find more where we're going! Come, follow me!" She said, all of it with an audacious amount of cheerfulness, before she began walking down the road, ironically toward where Nevana had been heading anyway.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

<Uhh, ok...> Nevana thought, a bit weirded out by how casual she was about this, <People outside are strange, but fun.> "Lead the way." She said following.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman cheerfully turns and begins strolling down the road, acting as if she weren't completely naked with cum still trailing down her legs. After a short hike down the road and then through the woods, Nevana finds herself at a small but pretty looking cottage. The woman, without hesitation, enters, and then turns to hold the door for Nevana to follow.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nevana follows her in, looking around the interior of the cottage as she does so.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The walls of the cottage are made of worn-looking wood, and are mostly covered in various nick-knacks, either sitting on shelves or hanging from the wall. The decorations give a sense of it being a home, rather than just a house, and Nevana feels oddly comforted by it. The woman turns away from her and walks deeper into the small cottage as Nevana walks in, and Nevana sees that she is walking into a small living room. A hearth sits on the right isde of the room, surrounded by a trio of chairs. The woman, still leaking cum, sits in the one farthest from her, and indicates toward the chair next to her as she says; "Won't you come sit with me?" Then, she pushes herself forward, and begins poking at the hearth, apparently trying to light it. It still had plenty of wood in it, but it looked as though it had been cold for quite a while, and had very little kindling as far as Nevana could tell, causing the womans early efforts to result in nothing more than sparks and grunts of annoyance.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As she walked into the home Nevana let out a sigh, it was nice and cool here. She followed the woman into the next room, "Gladly," She collapses into the chair, and shuts her eyes, relaxing for a bit.

The other woman's grunts cause Nevana to stir and look at the heath. "Here, let me help." The elf stood up and shut her eyes to concentrate, it had been a while and this was not her preferred school. she raised her right arm, index finger outstretched and traced a pattern in the air. Wisps of smoke followed her hand forming a circle containing 5 different runes. When the circle was complete Nevana touched the center with her palm and her eyes opened, flashing orange briefly as the temperature around the other woman rose until it was around the level one would expect if the heath were active. "I hope that's better." The elf said smiling, "Oh, by the way I didn't catch your name."

(Casting Warmth on her.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nevanas Stats: HP = 35, PP = 46, EP = 63, Pregnant, Warmth

Casting: Success.

Despite not being of her preferred school of magic, Nevana had little trouble in casting the simple cantrip that gave the room warmth. As she feels the heat spreading throughout the room, the woman smiles, and says; "That's wonderful! How did you do that? But, it's still hard to see...... My names Katelyn, what's your name?" It was then that Nevana realized that, while she could see quite easily, the woman likely had much more trouble navigating even her own home by starlight.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you Katelyn, I'm Nevana. I learned a bit of magic as a child," She says beaming, in truth most of her class mates were far better than her, but the woman's praise felt very good. "Wait, it's hard to see in here?" She asked confused, the room was perfectly lit, in fact a bit too bright for proper hiding.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Why, yes, of course! I can barely see my hand when I wave it front of my face in here! How can you see?" She replied incredulously, even going so far as to wave her hand in front of her face.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

<Wow, she really can't see.> "I just can. You're the first one I've met who can't." <This could be fun...> A wide grin crept over Nevana's face as she contemplated what to do, then she remembered that that was why she was thrown out of her home. Besides Katelyn hadn't done anything to her. "Umm, so what shall we do now?" The elf asked unsure how to proceed.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well.... If you can make warmth, do you think you could make light? I don't like being here in the dark...... Especially because the woods have gotten more dangerous over the last few months. Monsters, like the wolves that attacked you, are all over the place." Katelyn says, and a slight tremor goes through her voice as she mentions being afraid of the dark.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Uhh, sure. Light's usually pretty easy." Nevana closed her eyes again and raised both hands to her chest. She first sculpted a sphere out of the ambient magical flow and pushed a little bit of her own power into it, creating a small spark. A ball of blue fire encased by a bubble floated in front of her briefly, then she raised it to the ceiling and held it up there. "And you said there were more of those things?" The elf asked a little bit of excitement creeping into her voice, before she realized what that implied and corrected it, "Have they gone after you before?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nevanas Stats: HP = 35, PP = 46, EP = 63, Pregnant, Warmth, Light

Casting: Success.

Nevanas sphere of light fills the room with a pleasant blue light, and Katelyn smiled and sighed contentedly, apparently happy to rely on Nevanas magic. "That's very convenient. How long can you keep that up? I can't imagine you keeping this place warm and lighted all night, but I don't suppose you could keep that up until we go to bed? I'd be happy to let you stay here for the night, by the way."

At Nevanas questions, and her excited tone, the elf noticed a strange glimmer of excitement enter the girls eye, though it disappears almost immediately. When she speaks, it seems that a light tension has entered her voice, though she doesn't seem unhappy or uncomfortable. On the contrary, she seems excited as she replies; "Yes... Lots more, and lots of different kinds too. I usually try to avoid them, but sometimes they get me. And...... Sometimes.... I let them find me....." A slight blush creeps over her features as she finishes, and her nipples stiffen to points plainly for Nevana to see. It suddenly occurs to the elf girl that it is a little odd that this woman was outside in the middle of the night, naked, and hasn't put anything on since she arrived at home.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Thank you, I hadn't really considered where I would be staying. And I think I can manage that." Nevana can't help, but recall her own experiences as Katelyn continues, though the thicker fabric of her top prevent the woman from noticing anything too over. "So... was tonight... one of those times?" The elf asked tryign to find the right words, her own interest plain to see now.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nevanas Stats: HP = 35, PP = 46, EP = 63, Pregnant, Warmth, Light

Katelyn blushes a little brighter, and she shifts slightly, crossing her legs over one another, before saying; "Yes...... Something like that.... I've been with Walter before... And he knows what I am....... And he doesn't seem to mind it. And.... Well..... He's umm..... Well endowed."

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Ahh, I see..." Nevana looked at the woman's body intently now, "What you are? You look perfectly normal to me..." She continued looked trying to find anything that would give away what she meant.