What's new

A Young Slime's Journey (Bloodshifter) GMed by Rathuris

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: A Young Slime's Journey (Bloodshifter)

Tori: EP = 184/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

"Alright," Kairi replied, and thus made food only for herself. She made no effort to get dressed, however, letting the slime ogle her body while she worked. She would eat, but when Tori climbed onto her and began massaging her breasts the human woman was quite happy to lay back and take it. She was quite happy to have her swollen breasts slowly but steadily emptied, her sweet milk restoring the slime's substance and her bosom proving able to provide quite a bit of it. She moaned wordlessly when she'd finally fed the slime her fill, her breasts back to their normal large size, and managed to gasp in reply; "Any.... Any time."

Once she'd gotten off of the human, she sighed and replied; "Yes, of course. My sons are there. Once my chores are there I'll be going to help the sick. Thank you again for healing them!" She blushed, "if you want to.... Do that again, come back tonight."

Tori would find the church in more or less the state she'd left it in. The worst were still recovering, but were much better off than before.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori smiles at the woman, "Definitely." The slime lunges back to Kairi kissing the woman deeply and into a drawn out make out session not stopped, leaving the woman with nearly invisible trails of faintly mint smelling slime about her body. When she finishes a couple of minutes at most she smirks before replying, "I can't wait till then." Before getting up and leaving, before she simply takes the woman before her.

Tori enters the church, unmolested on her way to the church, she moves over to the worst dozen patients and begins to fuss over them. Almost automatically she casts [Diagnosis] on each of them to see if the insides match the outsides, 'At least I don't need to keep the same shape, would be horribly dull during sex that's sure.' She was only mildly disappointed when she couldn't find the man that had assisted her yesterday, he was fun to rile up about sex. Shaking her head the slime begins to treat each of the patients starting with a dose of her slime and an cleansing spell to rid the unwanted, he in her mind the best, part of her slime. Being a bit more tight fisted on her spellwork. Once done she would look to find an doctor to see what else she can help in.

Spells Used
{B}[Diagnosis] x12
{B}[Restoration] x12(2*2*12=48EP used)

Asks around to see if there is anything else she can help with.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 184/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

Kairi would gasp in surprise and then moan into the kiss, her tongue responding as it would to that belonging to a more conventional partner than Tori, and she would make no effort to break the embrace prematurely. She was flushed bright red by the time the slime pulled away, her body already aroused and ready to go, but simply nodded to Tori's lewd promise.

Returning to the temple, Tori would find that nothing much had changed with the people she'd treated since she'd been there last, mortal bodies healing at annoying slow rates. None of them even seemed to need her healing, as none had gotten worse since she'd initially applied her treatment. The people looking after the sick didn't seem to know what else she could help with beyond fairly menial stuff, or perhaps performing the same treatment on the rest of the sick, but whether or not Tori wanted to do that was up to her. None of them were showing signs of further illness, and most were already getting better.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She stared at the slowly healing patients in front of her with a look crossed between incredulous and joy. First for the failing of the squishy bodies daring to not become better overnight and the second because she was given no more patients, she does decide to heal the next 6 worst cases. Aside from helping in some tasks, or trying to win her way into a few pants or skirts by talking with the various healers and visitors that pass near enough to the slime, Tori spends her day doing nothing much of import.

Spells Used
{B}[Diagnosis] x6
{B}[Restoration] x6(2*2*6=24EP used)

Tori uses small talk and propositioning sexual congress.
-Tries to learn town name.
-Tries to learn mayor's name, if there is one.
-Any ruins nearby?
-Want to go to an nearby building for a quicky?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 160/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

Tori would heal the next six worst off patients, who had no sores in their lungs which signaled the progression of the disease into its potentially fatal state but still had the fever. Her slime eased their symptoms slightly, letting them rest more comfortably, but while her efforts would earn the slime some appreciation they wouldn't net her another person to feed off of, most of the healers being too busy to even talk much and uninterested whenever Tori brought up the idea while what few others entered the temple where the sick were being housed did their best to avoid her entirely. A few hours would pass, and she had little that she really needed to do and no distractions, leaving Tori to wait around, return to Kairi, or perhaps go elsewhere and find out what else might be in the town.

She would learn the town's name, at least, as it was called Menyi, and that it lacked a single authority figure. A small place, there were a few respected individuals, such as the monk Shio and Tsui the wealthy merchant who controlled much of the trade going through, but they and a few others formed a council when important decisions were to be made quickly, while the town voted on other important things of a less time sensitive nature.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Bored, learning things is boring. Ran by a community for things this town is going to make things hard. Not to mention prudes.' Tori had just about had it with not doing anything worth her attention. 'I'm sure Kairi won't mind me looking around while I wait for her... so long as I come back right? Ehehe maybe even see if I can find the brothel.'

Tori informs a doctor that she is leaving for a time and to inform Kairi if, she comes by, to wait for her at home. Leaving the church she moves to investigate the town proper, focusing first on locating the red-light district for future reference. She larks about till the sun prepares to set for the day marking down any other important structures and tries to talk to the villagers.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 160/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

The people working with the sick would acknowledge her exit and the request in case Kairi should show up looking for her. The rest of the village people proved somewhat less tolerant compared to those who had seen her work, however, and mostly tried to avoid her and get away as quickly as possible when she managed to corner one of them for conversation. Any direct questions she had would be answered, but no one seemed to want to simply chat, wanting to get back to their daily chores.

The small village had no sort of red light district for Tori to explore, sadly. It was a small village out in the jungle, probably less than two hundred buildings all told. There wasn't even a brothel she could go to, but as she wandered about Tori found herself coming before another temple. She'd been mostly ignored in the first, and passed by small altars representing things that the slime had never seen, but the smaller temple that she found herself in front of was very different. Where the first was highly conservative and reserved, this was covered in hand crafted lavish decorations, murals and carvings of people in the act of love in all manner of positions on the walls and the detailing of the smaller structure. A woman's voice could be heard singing softly from within, her song wordless but pleasantly melodic and accompanied by a voice on a harp.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Its Official I hate this town. Stupid small brothel-less town, and its like no one has ever seen a slime before!' To say Tori was mad was an understatement the young slime was furious, she had been thoroughly bamboozled. Not to mention the cold shoulder she has been given since she left the temple. Tori was inches away from simply going into the fields finding Kairi and screwing her senseless where she found her audience be damned.

Looking at her surroundings once more Tori notices that she was in something resembling a temple district. Most of the altars were foreign to her, she investigates one a bit closer before continuing on. Then she came across something she was forced to stare at, the temple was smaller then the makeshift hospital that she had been in but, the different between the two the slime couldn't have cared. 'I think I'd pull something if I tried that for anything length of time.' Tori was paying very close attention to the murals covering the temple, had she paper one might have seen her taking notes, when she heard singing from inside the temple well the slime couldn't hold back from seeing what wonderful people could possibly have inhabit something dedicated so to the carnal pursuits. The two voices within singing so was a bonus in her book.

Tori tries to grab a name of one Altar.
-Spends sometime studying the scrollwork and murals on the temple before entering the temple proper.
-- Shapeshifts Pheromones for 2 EP.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 158/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

If she asked, it would be revealed that no one in town had ever seen a slime before, in fact. That was generally true of most places, in her experience, and those that had usually tried to destroy her on sight since they had seen her kind amongst the ranks of the invaders.

What she came upon was not a temple district, it was simply a smaller temple that was on the edge of town. There were no altars outside of it with writing on them. And there was only one voice singing, which when she entered was revealed to be yet another local, but this one with a light purple skin. She was nearly as busty as Kairi, and had long dark green hair, and stopped her singing and harp playing from her position on a couch in the center of a room lined with small shrines to gaze at Tori curiously.

"Hello strange thing," the busty night elf said, "are you the one I have heard of from the temple where the ill are being seen to?" There was one much larger shrine in back, with more lewd murals on it, which seemed to have the most sacrifices laid out on its altar. She sat up, her cleavage revealed through her skimpy dress, and then stood in a jump that made her full bosom jiggle enticingly.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The first thing Tori saw on entering the temple was a woman in the center of the room, shrines lined the walls, her purple skin and verdant green hair made her stand out from the background. After confirming she was infact the source of the singing and music, said singing stopped as the slime was scrutinized by the woman. The details of a couch and the instrument being harp filtered in afterwards, Tori places the newcomer slightly under Kairi before she started lactating pleasant to watch certainly all the same.

Recognizing that the purple skinned woman was talking to her the slime answers, "Hello, yourself gorgeous. Name is Tori, mind telling me yours?" Tori wasn't leering at the woman having a pleasant sensation in her gut reminding her she wasn't no the prowl for food, yet the slime was no point in lying to the reclining woman she was above most people she had seen thus far. "Yes, that is indeed my work, I helped at the temple for the plague victims. Surprised you know about it actually, its only been a day news here seems to travel slow."

The slime at first slowly works her way to the woman, if not asked to stop she walks before her, ending a arms length apart. When the Purple skinned woman gets up Tori lets her face visibly trace over the woman humming in appreciation of the woman and her choice of clothing.

Introduction, Flirtation, and Questions.
-Move till she is 10th apart from the night elf or until told to stop.
--Pheromones should still be paid for don't stop.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 158/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

"I am Dreyina, little flirt~" the night elf purred, tilting her hip so that it jutted out and put more emphasis on her hourglass figure. "Mmmmm, and what sort of creature are you, my ruby?" she purred as Tori oozed over to her, "what brings you to the temple of the great goddesses of life, hrm? Have you come to accept the blessings of Naya and Venus? Mmmm, I think I know a believer when I see one~ Certainly of Venus, if your antics with poor Kairi are any indication! She was so bereft when her husband died, it is good that you have reminded her of the communion of Venus." She eyed Tori up and down with a wide grin, "I would be happy to teach you some prayers, if you cared to continue sharing the love of the goddesses~ Perhaps even one that would let you honor Naya as well!"

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori preened when Dreyina teased back, only to be called an Ruby, now Tori had recieved compliments before usually after leaving men after snacking but, the slime had not gotten one for simply the sakes of it even shen backed by curiosity, 'Dreyina just got herself moved up from person I'd like to fuck to person I'd love fuck and know.'

Gathering herself and expending some of her gathered stores, yet again, Tori took the form she had taken Kairi in last night minus her pseudo clothing and cockacle.

She cheerfully answered Dreyina, "I'm what people call an Living Slime, or just Slime!" Tori nods her head sagely as if telling an great truth, "I have no idea on how I know that, only that I am and a wizard was clearly not responsible." She was particularly adamant about the last part.
-
Having somewhat gathered herself once more, still flying high on elation, she answers Dreyina after listening to what she had to say all but bursting from her body in pride, "Your song was so nice and the temple's artwork really drew me in." She giggles at the mention of the 'artwork' remembering it and her original goal, "I had wanted to meet the one who's voice was so sweet, before now I haven't heard of the Goddesses but, had I known that they were served by visions of beauty like you I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to go without knowing." Tori moves closer to Dreyina, if allowed till she is almost touching her, only to back away lust dancing in Tori's eyes held back by an effort of will. Her instincts calling for her to please the night elf until she was a puddle of pleasure in return for making her feel happy, the slime ripples as she suppresses her base urges for now.

"If it's all the same I would like to learn about both Venus and Naya before being blessed by them." Tori chuckles, an husky quality in her voice, "While I would like to accept praise for Kairi, it was her you should be praising, that woman has a heart that is much larger and caring then most.

Seeing the sweep of Dreyina's eyes Tori brought her arms under her now easily F-cup breasts pert mounds swaying slightly, small nipples seem to harden on them, her entire body seems to constantly make small sensual movements, whether noticed or not is up to the priestess. "I'm sure I would love to learn all sorts of prayers for either or both of them with you teaching."

The slime was all but, dry, 'would it count as wet humping for me?', humping the priestess at this point her skin began pumping her mix of liquid 'medicine', yet she would refuse any 'help' till at least the priestess had finish telling her of the Goddesses and prayers that she needed to learn. Unless Dreyina pressed the issuse of course.
Gains Mutations
+Massive Breasts
+Odd Hair
+Odd Skin
6EP.
=Pheromones
Doesn't stop it.
- Flirts
- Asks about the two Goddesses in question.
- Makes leading comments and body is clearly wanting to jump her.
- Asks for the Prayers for said Goddesses
- All but yelling her plans to jump Dreyina's bones given a chance or permission to.
- Refuses blessing for now.

OOC:One track mind, make Tori happy she wants to return the favor only way she knows how. Also not sure if it was clear but, unless Dreyina touches/kisses Tori the slime won't show the priestess her appreciation until she has learned the history and prayers needed. Possibly even leave her unsexed!

Cockacle= Tentacle Cock.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 152/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

"Clearly not~" Dreyina replied dryly when Tori insisted that a wizard had surely had nothing to do with her creation or self knowledge. "Mmmm, you wish to know more of the goddesses? But... You already serve one of them~ Venus is the goddess of love, mistress of passion and the bright flame of lust! I can see the hunger in your eyes, fufufu~ Would you like to take communion with me upon her altar? I can see in your gaze, even with your strange form, that you do!"

She turned from Tori and walked around the bench on which she had formerly reclined, strolling off of the dais and beckoning Tori to follow her as she strutted away towards the large altar in the back of the room. A statue stood upon it, two figures entwined in a passionate embrace, and there Dreyina led the slime and then knelt down. "Venus' most sacred prayer, I think that you already know~ It is two beings - or sometimes more - entangled in heated passion, leaving their body and soul bare as their minds are left dormant, enraptured in the blessing of the goddess!"

Reaching up to her shoulders, the busty elf grasped the straps of her dress and pulled them down, slipping them down and rising her hips to pull it down. The garment slid smoothly down her body until it pooled around her knees, leaving her gorgeous, voluptuous body completely on display, but some force would urge Tori to hold back her lust... For now. Should she beat back her desire to claim the elven beauty, Dreyina would beckon her closer and say; "Come, kneel beside me.... I would beseech the goddesses on your behalf~ If you would become a disciple of Venus, you must also become one of Naya as well! She is the mother, the source of life, embodiment of fecundity~ I sense that you cannot fulfill this purpose as you are, but I would give upon you a gift, little ruby! But... Only if you wish it~ If you wish not to become a disciple, then we may pray to Venus right now... Claim me! Right here, upon the altar! But if you would know the true blessing of the goddesses... You will be patient~"

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori giggled at having been called out on her less then wholesome intentions being aired, she gives a nod to confirm Dreyina's guess.

As the night elf strutted away, the slime's focus on the priestess's hips, to the large altar in the temple which she notices as Dreyina knelt the two carved women were holding each other in such a way that implied something to come. Listening to her Venus's prayer seemed to be lover's losing themselves to their instincts, something Tori did to her partner's often at a touch.

"You kn..." Words died in Tori's throat as Dreyina began divesting herself of the dress she had been clad in, the slime's focus was riveted to the purple skinned woman's flesh, had Tori been in need of a throat and tongue she would have found them very dry. Tori very carefully made her way besides the priestess her entire body rebelling against her, her body's outward signs had all disappeared leaving her moving too perfectly and too efficiently, even her eyes took on an unfocused quality as she tried desperately to fight against her instincts. The last few steps and words were too much for the slime, her legs 'giving out' to slap wetly against the floor of the temple failing to reform for several seconds, Tori placed her hands against her central mass fingers sinking into herself, she seems to compose herself after a minute her hands settle into her lap.

Tori's eyes gained clarity and her body began moving in those small ways one expected of a living body to move in. "Sorry." She looks over to Dreyina a smile on her face, one that quickly turned sultry, arms extending to wrap around the priestess, placing a wet chaste kiss upon the woman's brow, Tori returns to her place next to Dreyina, "Well then Venus and Naya are right up my alley, I can't wait!"

Accepts Blessing and doesn't sex up the night elf for now.

OOC: Also incase its not clear with "speaking" and 'thoughts' I will italic internal dialogue.

Edit: BLERGH fixed that spew of sewage sorry about taking so long.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sit before me," Dreyina said, and when Tori obeyed she would begin to softly chant a prayer. It would go on for only four verses, a pledge to honor the spirit of both goddesses, to spread pleasure and love, to give back to the land that supported her by spreading fertility, to ensure that life spread and flourished wherever it could, and to revel in sensation with only the greatest passion. When she had finished, Dreyina would order Tori to repeat it with her, twice, and then on her own.

A shiver of power suddenly went threw the room, and the busty elf smiled and leaned forward to kiss Tori softly on the mouth, the engagement of her mouth with that of the slime's current form brief but passionate. "Will you devote yourself to the goddesses, little ruby?" she asked, "they have accepted your pledge.... And offer you a gift, that you might better serve them~" Magic slowly swirled around them, like a gentle and pleasant breeze, but its source was not the elf seated before her but something else, something that Tori would feel was greater than either of them even as it looked down upon them benevolently.

"Will you offer a sacrifice, a portion of yourself, in exchange for this gift?" she continued softly, "I am ready to bestow their gift upon you... To take your offering on the goddess' behalf... But only if you are willing!"

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori dutifully sits where she is asked and repeats the prayer 3 times, she is somewhat concerned on the last line considering her almost voyeuristic fetish of watching her partners when they give in to their lusts might interfere with reveling in the sensation, 'A question for later."

When she completed the last part she felt the change in the ambient magic, she almost got lost in the new feeling until Dreyina drew her into a kiss, focusing on the priestess she listens to her offer from the Goddesses. 'Can I offer myself to these Goddesses? Can I be sure that this is in my best interest... Can I give up a piece of me?' The slime's mind was being cluttered with variations of these thoughts.

The gentle spiraling winds of magic and the benevolent feeling pushed her decision. Looking to Dreyina she answered, "Yes, I will devote myself to the Goddesses. Yes, I will accept their gift and am prepared to give a sacrifice of myself for it." Tori takes in everything around her, "I am Willing."

Tori Accepts the 'Gift'

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Stand," Dreyina said, and when Tori obeyed she gathered a bowl and began to pray, first repeating the prayer she had said and then uttering a second, shorter one. The strange power began to swirl around Tori, slowly filtering into her, tendrils of magic sliding through her slimy form and coiling around her core. Magic suddenly pulsed through her, unlike any she'd experienced before, and suddenly a cock began to sprout from her body, as long and thick as the one she had used on Kairi the previous night. It was unlike any she had ever conjured as well, not only not subject to her control in its shape but forming a channel of magic directly to her core, one that would allow Dreyina to siphon off her energies and could not protect herself by preventing herself from feeling pleasure.

"You must trust," Dreyina said softly, and then her luscious lips claimed her new rod's helmet and sent pleasure trembling through Tori's form, the hardened rod solid rather than soft. "You must give of yourself to the goddesses," she purred after releasing Tori's cockhead and leaning over to the altar, retrieving an empty bowl. "If you give a gift of your essence... You will be given a gift in turn, and I shall restore it to you in time~" she continued, and then leaned in and claimed the first inch of Tori's cock and began to suck on it.

The night elf's lips formed a tight seal as she drew upon the slime's rod, and her tongue danced over the tip. Tori felt her essence being drawn from her core, the energy that sustained her gathering in an orb at the base of her shaft by the power that Dreyina and her mysterious magic had inflicted upon her, ready to be seemingly literally sucked out of her. The elf began to bob, descending further and taking in more of Tori's rod with each push forward as her tongue began to roll over the underside of it, maintaining eye contact with Tori and gazing up at her searchingly as she began to suck the slime's cock. She had already agreed to submit to this, and even as frightening as having her energy drawn out of her might seem it certainly felt good, but the very real danger if Dreyina took too much from her might be a reason for her to reconsider her agreement.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori stands, she looks at Dreyina as she chants, only to be distracted by the storm of magic that surrounds her and begins flowing into her. Accustomed to absorbing magic in a very similar fashion, only that in those cases the magic didn't feel quite so different, the slime is shocked when instead of dissipating into her core it causes her to sprout a cock. "Not what I was expecting." she muses to herself, when a channel of sorts is formed from her core to the cock she becomes a bit more concerned, she looks to Dreyina for an explanation.

"Well, if-Aaah-all then I guess we can come to an agreement-mmh. Tori can barely stop herself from impaling the night elf's throat on her penis, the thought grew harder to ignore as more and more of her essence a traitorous thought occurs to her, 'What if she does suck me dry? Eh a Slime dying from being slurpped up.'A haze of pleasure and trepidation fell on the slime warring with one another even as she lost more and more of herself to the deliciously willing and tight throat of the night elf, those eyes that stared into her though firmed her resolve even as that deep set hunger grew in her. Her hips twitched and hands began inching towards the priestess's face the longer she sucked, Tori wasn't entirely sure she could last until she was gifted back essence, fucking her here and now began to look like was the superior option to the increasingly starved slime.

Tori hangs on to try to finish the ritual, if allowed she attempts to speed it along by thrusting her own hips.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tori: EP = 52/109, PP = 83, Status = Fine

Power would continue to swirl around them as Dreyina sucked on Tori's conjured cock, the orb of energy being sucked out of her core while an orgasm steadily built. When it finally came, wild pleasure wracked through her as a massive stream of energy was drained from her being, forming a glowing sphere that rushed in a line down her cock along with her cum. The priestess, her eyes aglow with emerald power, pulled back with perfect timing and brought up the offering bowl, holding it up in one hand while jerking Tori's rod into it. Not a drop of her seed, its color and consistency not the same as her usual release, was allowed to spill upon Dreyina or anywhere else save within the bowl, spurt after spurt of her cum filling the receptacle glowing with her stolen energy.

Once it was over, Tori felt more drained than she ever had before, but for now Dreyina stopped and turned, placing the offering upon the altar and bowing her head in silent prayer. Them, suddenly, power once more poured through Tori, piercing into her core and... Changing it, somehow. It was a painful experience, and one that left her stunned, but when it was over Tori was released, and the magic around them faded. The cum in the bowl was gone, leaving the bowl itself spotlessly clean, and Dreyina turned to her and smiled.

"The goddesses... Have accepted your offering. You are their disciple now, just as I am~" she said, and leaned forward to kiss the tip of Tori's rod, no longer draining the slime's power. "Are you tired? Or... I suppose more appropriately hungry?" she purred, "I cannot leave a fellow believer in such a state... Take your first communion with me, pretty ruby~" It was clear enough what she was offering by her tone, and if Tori didn't lunge at her immediately she would turn and present her perfectly plump backside for the slime's enjoyment, her folds glistening and waiting to be filled.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tori was wells to the throes of pleasure by the time her orgasm came, the rush and lost of energy through her made the slime drop bonelessly to the floor of the raised altar. She had hardly been able to tell what Dreyina did with the Slime's collected energy, it was the Power flowing through her that brought her back from cloud 9.

The pain of being changed brought about Tori losing cohesion of Tori's avatar, causing it to look like a melting snowman her features and looks begin to take on a mannequin-esque look, swiftly returning when the change is done. When it was done Tori was left dazed and confused, she dimly registered Dreyina talking to her taking in the words without truly understanding them, the kiss to her cock brought the slime to the now and did make her aware she was desperately hungry.

Still slightly dazed she could only nod in agreement with the priestess's question, as she turns around Tori's gaze locked onto Dreyina's love canal she hardly gives the priestess time to settle before her tongue is plumbing the depths of her folds. The slime's hands are massaging the two plump semi-spheres of her backside leaving a shiny coating of slime on them before long the two perfect orbs are entirely covered in a thin coating of transparent slime reflecting light off of it.

Tori's main focus meanwhile continues to greedily devour Dreyina's pussy and energy her tongue occasionally flicking the night elf's clitoris, the slime's tongue not quite following the nature of other lovers reach into the deepest points of the priestess's depths stimulating everything and taking careful note of the most sensitive areas and her g-spot only once she is done mapping out her lover's puss does the slime's tongue withdraw from Dreyina's folds giving one last lick to the woman's clitoris. She stands up and settles her cock between Dreyina's legs running it over the outer lips of her labia, already modified with all the 'data' she collected, teasing the woman now under her. Tori continues her dance with her hands across Dreyina's back, tentacles of slime reach around the two onto the surface of the altar to form a 'mat' between it and Dreyina and a much thicker layer of slime engulfs the woman's legs to her upper thighs, working her way across her lover's back Tori roughly binds Dreyina's arms to the altar keeping her in the pose, only once the entirely of her back is glistening does the slime enter her.

Slowly parting her petals Tori's cock make its entrance into Dreyina, once it reaches as deep as it could go she pulls out and begins hammering into the woman leaning over her and smashing her own bosom into her lover's back. Arms firmly attached to Dreyina's breasts squeezing and playing with her nipples, she nibbles briefly on Dreyina's neck before moving onto to kiss her, Tori's hips move with machine like precision every downstroke punctuated with a wet slap and jiggling of Dreyina's backside.

After a few orgasms on Dreyina's part, Tori intent on giving pleasure and draining the woman rather then receiving it, the bonds around her her slacken and Tori pulls away from her. Assisted with tentacles she flips Dreyina over and pulls the woman towards her, her hands lock onto her plump rear rhythmically squeezing and massaging it, her cock never leaving her folds the slime 'sinks' to her knees and speaks, "Dreyina I will leave you as a puddle of pleasure, but before then I want you to scream my name as you finish."

The slime begins bouncing the night elf on her lap setting a rapid pace, Tori turns to playfully bite on Dreyina's long ears, an tentacle extends from Tori's leg and presses against Dreyina's rosebud. Slipping past it the tentacle quickly gains girth matching the cock currently inside the priestess's depths, it begins an alternating rhythm, Tori lowers her blocks from receiving pleasure she lets out an ragged moan as she falls into the haze of pleasure the two cocks and Dreyina's body rubbing against her. She cums into Dreyina her hands move to her lover's hips to grind them together as she releases inside her, Tori falls onto her back Dreyina ontop of her the two cocks still inside her.

The slime begins thrusting again hammering away at the night elf, hands snake back to again massaging her rear, the two cocks keeping their alternating rhythm up they quickly picking up speed, tentacles sprout from her mid section and begin wrapping around Dreyina's chest and back. This continues for several minutes, Tori moaning signals her release her second bath of cum finishes filling the inside of Dreyina and begins spilling around their joined neither wicking away back into the slime's body. Tori nuzzles into her purple skinned lover slowly retracting her cocks from her disappearing both into the slime's body, she stays like this until Dreyina can begin to walk under her own power.

"That was delicious thank you, I hope I didn't go overboard? I tend to enter a rut when drained that heavily. What happened exactly? I felt it change something something in me." The slime asks the priestess about the change she underwent during the ritual, intent on finding out what exactly happened to her.

Tori happily accepts the offer given, goes for draining over length.
And when she needs to pay for the modifications she lets them go instead.