What's new

VN/TEXT [ ABALONE KISS] Futago Conceptia: The Demon Seeds Within Magical Twins Rin and Mayura 胎孕の双子魔法少女リンとマユラ ~戦士の子宮は汚液で満たされ魔を孕む~ RE129743 RJ129743

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From Abalone Kiss group .- . sadly no trial but given their sale record + 'happy' rating so far, I think it's a god bet it'll actually be decent.

Also seem to feature some sort of corruption system ' 3'

Chopped off the 'subtext' of the title since the full thing is too long.

* The End Of The World
The earth opened and from its depths came the VIVO, giant world-enders immune to humanity's weapons.
Unable to fight, the people of Tokyo built a massive barricade hoping to keep the giants at bay.
But it only delayed the inevitable. The barricade was breached; all humans were r*ped or slaughtered.

* Magical Twins Impregnated With Apocalyptic Monsters
Horrific birth / Rapid generations of squirming spawn / Shocker eel tentacles
Endlessly seeded wombs / Plumes of alien jizzum / Coiled tendrils / etc.
The girls vomit excess sperm from one end while their destroyed vaginas purge
living spawn with wanton, shrieking spasms.
Can sisters Rin and Mayura save the world, or will they drown in the miasma of this nightmare nursery?

* Endless Birth Power Up!
The player can choose to make the twins give birth multiple times, over and over again,
in a beefed up system that will utterly wreck their wombs and genitals!

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: 胎孕の双子魔法少女リンとマユラ

In fact the ADV rarely catch my attention,but this one looks really nice.I'll keep track of it.:)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this looks like it'll be nice. not often you get birthing scenes. just hope they do it right. voice acting and faces are everything.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the images look good, but are these circle's vn interactive in some way or just "text->moarrr text-> choice" over and over? if they are its often better to donwload the cg set unless:
-you can fast translate it and read the story
-you like the story