What's new

Accepting CG Set commissions

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've been studying Japanese for a few years now. I started off with learning and mastering the grammar and I found that the most effective method, for me personally, was to practice grammar by translating JRPG's using machine translators to handle the kanji. After translating a lot and beating the grammar into my brain I then moved on to memorizing the kanji which is where I've been for a while now. Which brings me to my main point. I've recently been typing out transcripts of cg sets as a method to practice my kanji/jukugo knowledge and it has been extremely helpful. In fact it's been so effective that I'm kind of mad that I didn't think of it sooner. Since I'm already kind of translating cg sets for myself daily, I figured why not try to make a couple bucks while I'm at it.

If you wish to have a CG Set translated please contact me. I'm willing to do it a super cheap rate at 0.30-0.50 cents a page depending on how many pages it is (the more pages the lesser the rate will be). The CG Set must have both text and non text pictures, and be a decent quality scan. I've come across a few poor quality CG Sets where the kanji just looked like solid black blobs and I was unable to make out any of the radicals which is no bueno for me. I won't translate anything with Loli or Guro. I will translate Yaoi and Futa but it will come at a normal rate of $2.00 a page because honestly I'm really not into that. CG SETS ONLY. Manga and doujin require editing and are just too annoying to work with. I'm a fan of gender bender so you might get a better deal if you commission something that has it ;)