What's new

RPG [Acerola/OneOne1]交錯のブバルディア~精液を集めて世界を救う剣士と魔術師~(RJ364256)

easy85

Reputation score
have no idea how to manually install Xunity translator
You put it into the game's root directory (where the .exe file is). If you had installed it previously, you have to remove all of its files and install it again - otherwise it won't "see" plugin for Sugoi (which connects xunity translator with sugoi). Btw. as far as I know you can use any version of Xunity translator you wish, which includes reipatcher and melon loader. The important part is to have sugoi plugin in Translators folder after installing Xunity (but before launching the game) so they can "connect" with each other. After that, you just have specify path to Sugoi in the config file and specify that you want Sugoi to translate the the game instead of google (steps 16-18 of the guide). Config file looks the same no matter which version of XUnity translator you are using, be it Reipatcher, Melon or BepInEx.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You put it into the game's root directory (where the .exe file is). If you had installed it previously, you have to remove all of its files and install it again - otherwise it won't "see" plugin for Sugoi (which connects xunity translator with sugoi). Btw. as far as I know you can use any version of Xunity translator you wish, which includes reipatcher and melon loader. The important part is to have sugoi plugin in Translators folder after installing Xunity (but before launching the game) so they can "connect" with each other. After that, you just have specify path to Sugoi in the config file and specify that you want Sugoi to translate the the game instead of google (steps 16-18 of the guide). Config file looks the same no matter which version of XUnity translator you are using, be it Reipatcher, Melon or BepInEx.
thanks it finally worked

is there anywhere i can download the CUDA script?

the discord link isnt working

easy85

Reputation score
thanks it finally worked

is there anywhere i can download the CUDA script?

the discord link isnt working
First join their discord server (invite link is on MingShiba's patreon page), then try the link. If it still doesn't work, click "Home" in discord client and paste it in "Find of start a conversation". You can search their server for "cuda sugoi", too. There should be a post with instructions and link to install scripts in search results. If you can't find it, I'll attach it below.
Please note that running the script will update Sugoi and download a few additional GBs of data. Also, remember to set "EnableCuda" to "True" in XUnity translator config.

Attachments