What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] President Yukino (English Localization on Steam)

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I read that they have remove the shota scene is true ?

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game has not been released yet as far as I know. If they handled this game like their previous ones than downloading the uncensor patch should add everything but the kids got renamed to gnomes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The game has not been released yet as far as I know. If they handled this game like their previous ones than downloading the uncensor patch should add everything but the kids got renamed to gnomes.
Even witht he patch? Although it would be funny it they did it like "Gnome......yeah right...." or something lol

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even witht he patch? Although it would be funny it they did it like "Gnome......yeah right...." or something lol
The shota that you babysit was changed to a NEET or something. The shotas at the playground where changed to a bunch of teenage delinquents. The sprites and CGs were replaced with non-shota ones. You also cannot prostitute yourself to shotas anymore.

In short, fuck Kagura Games.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The shota that you babysit was changed to a NEET or something. The shotas at the playground where changed to a bunch of teenage delinquents. The sprites and CGs were replaced with non-shota ones. You also cannot prostitute yourself to shotas anymore.

Huh so the game has been censored? Got a source for that or screenshots to show the changes? I really liked Treasure Hunter Claire, but I have to wonder if that was altered at all now as well if this is the case. I was hoping this would be an H game company I could follow, but if they're altering content that's a big no no for me.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi guys,

Game is out! You can grab the game on Steam, JAST USA, and MangaGamer!

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

......but if they are teenagers that changes nothing, that is still minors lol, oh well it wouldn't be the first time moral guardians force something and totally miss the point or do it so wrong its useless or worse.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It doesn't make any sense to cut the content from the adult stores such as MG and JAST. JAST the ones who host a patch to make Shiny days include hardcore loli content and Mangagamer the ones who have plenty of games including loli characters. What's the point of an adult patch if it doesn't actually restore the content to the form it should be in in the first place?

Additionally if the game has had its content altered, I sure hope the store fronts have been notified. Paying customers like to know these things up front. Some customers absolutely will not stand by censored games.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow ok that´s shitty. The other games didn´t have this problem and yes Kagura games should have said this in advance. Well guess I wait to buy this game till we get a true uncensor patch. I loved the other games and glady bought them to support the tranlation but I don´t want to support this kind of stuff for (maybe) other Acerola games in the future. or have a lot of great shota scenes and I don´t want to miss them. Make their names gnomes (Like in Claire), short adults (Makina) or something else but don´t censor content. I hope Chiakisan can say something about this or maybe some other good guy can create a true uncensor patch.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Well firstly, it's fantastic to be able to play the game in english. This was one of my favourite games from Acerola and the translation seems pretty good. But to address the shota issue, I can understand why the shota stuff was cut/changed, but I am somewhat disappointed by it. But it makes up a small fraction of the total content and a large chunk of it was the semi-generic prosititution scenes, I'm not too burned by it. Certainly not enough to regret my purchase. Here's to hoping for a future patch to add it back in, whether that's officially done or not.

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes it´s not that much but I don´t want to support this for other games in the future. Let´s be honest there are a lot of this kind of stuff in h games especially other Acerola games. In it would change more than 8 scenes and I just really don´t want to spent my money on this game and support that behaviour (especially reward the lack of communication). If this get´s changed or some "unofficial" patch show´s up than I´m the first to throw my money at Kagura games, until than I rather support other games or official translations.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi guys,

I just wanted to clarify that during Yukino's development, there was a lot of uncertainty when it came to Steam's rules. In general, we were basing a lot of our assumptions pre-Steam's introduction of their tools and filters. Yukino presented a lot of challenges for us in that sense. So I hope that helps a bit in how we ended up in this place.

In general, we always want to keep all the original content in the game. I'm a fan like you guys. I want to keep everything in. But depending on the rule set we're dealt with, we have to make some compromises. It sucks... but that's kind of the reality. And I'd like to apologize to you guys for that. I hope you'll forgive us.

For future games, we have a better plan for keeping all the original content in the game now that Steam's features seem set in stone for the most part now. And I think we'll be able to do just that.

There could be something unofficial coming out though. Perhaps from a super fan.

Last edited:

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There could be something "unofficial" coming out though ^^
*opens up the wallet*

Thanks for the fast reply I hope we don´t need to wait too long for this miracle from a totally unknown source *cough*

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I sure hope so. As I already mentioned I don't see a reason why the MG and JAST versions have to be censored. If Steam has to be the most censored version so be it, but MG and JAST are very familiar with this kind of content and I doubt they asked for modifications to be made.

Good H publishers who have their customers best interests in mind are few and far between, and since I loved Claire, I was hoping I could add Kagura to that list. This particular scenario sets off my red flags though, undisclosed censorship is a huge issue for me to want to put my money towards.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Wow ok that´s shitty. The other games didn´t have this problem and yes Kagura games should have said this in advance. Well guess I wait to buy this game till we get a true uncensor patch. I loved the other games and glady bought them to support the tranlation but I don´t want to support this kind of stuff for (maybe) other Acerola games in the future. or have a lot of great shota scenes and I don´t want to miss them. Make their names gnomes (Like in Claire), short adults (Makina) or something else but don´t censor content. I hope Chiakisan can say something about this or maybe some other good guy can create a true uncensor patch.
You know that an official company has to abide to laws or something?

Dude932

Reputation score
Hi guys,

I just wanted to clarify that during Yukino's development, there was a lot of uncertainty when it came to Steam's rules. In general, we were basing a lot of our assumptions pre-Steam's introduction of their tools and filters. Yukino presented a lot of challenges for us in that sense. So I hope that helps a bit in how we ended up in this place.

In general, we always want to keep all the original content in the game. I'm a fan like you guys. I want to keep everything in. But depending on the rule set we're dealt with, we have to make some compromises. It sucks... but that's kind of the reality. And I'd like to apologize to you guys for that. I hope you'll forgive us.

For future games, we have a better plan for keeping all the original content in the game now that Steam's features seem set in stone for the most part now. And I think we'll be able to do that.

There could be something "unofficial" coming out though ^^
I can understand the reason for it, especially with corporate guidelines and what not, but couldn't you guys have at least kept some of the original poses? While i'm not a fan of shota, I'm a HUGE boob sucking fan, and the fact that a lot of it was removed from the translation really makes me feel dissatisfied with my purchase.

Pesty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll take a punt a get it, but the "unofficial" patch will hopefully come out soon...

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I can understand the reason for it, especially with corporate guidelines and what not, but couldn't you guys have at least kept some of the original poses? While i'm not a fan of shota, I'm a HUGE boob sucking fan, and the fact that a lot of it was removed from the translation really makes me feel dissatisfied with my purchase.
well.... truth to be told, I messed up a bit with Yukino's files (the jap version) some months ago, and all the boob-sucking is shota-related,
for keeping that part of the game, they couldn't have used the original arts, but ask Acerola (or a third party) to draw those...

As a fan, obviously, I don't like that.
But with all the shebang going on Steam lately (Oneone1 most recent game took a beating, or so I read),
here the choice evidently wasn't between do shota or don't do shota, but between doing the game like this or not doing it at all...
so... yeah, it would been better the other way, but...well... the important part now is...

so... don't search for me :D

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That doesn't excuse why the MG or JAST versions are censored as well.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's more or less my complaint, except it's less towards the breast sucking and more towards that, as far as I can tell, entire CG sets, like the bathtub scene, were removed and replaced with generic positions that were already used in other events (unless it was moved to another portion of the game that I haven't made it to yet). Here's to hoping that the unofficial material changes something.