What's new

ACT [鷹吠会] アホ毛少女 / Ahoge Girl (RJ229549)

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
RJ229549_img_main.jpg

(Sorry if a thread exists for this. Searched and couldn't find one.)

Brand new game from a brand new developer. Haven't delved into it much yet, but it seems like a fairly straight-forward and cutesy platformer. File size seems a bit large for what it seems to be, but it is what it is.

netherus666

Reputation score
i like how 2 of the pics on dlsite are the same lol, how helpful :p

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The levels are way too long and way too hard. Seriously you can only take 5 hits and its so easy to get hit in a game with contact damage.

Manuli3

Reputation score
the game takes and eternity to load and take all the resources in my pc...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Any sprite sex?

Manuli3

Reputation score
its pretty hard!!! damnit!!! no sex scenes cuz icant beat that fuck""g! block!

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
its pretty hard!!! damnit!!! no sex scenes cuz icant beat that fuck""g! block!
I can beat the G-Block but then you get into a fight with the actual girl of the level and she does constant attacks which cover 50% of the screen followed by constantly spawning scissors that limit your mobility. She also takes many many hits and once she loses all her clothes she flys into the air making it even harder to hit her without getting hit yourself. There's no checkpoints either, it's like this is a shovelware game made to be as obtuse and unfun as possible.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game is definitively stupidly hard,im ok with hard game but come on how are you supposed to kill her in air while she keep summoning scissor,if it was only that it would be manageable,but the sound note she does when spawning scissor also hurt you,its damn stupid,and ofc no check point or continue at boss fight.This game is really frustrating,and i don't even know what justify the 1.3 giga when there is only 5 boss and stage that can be done within 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, this just doesn't seem that well-made. It's cute, but there's hardly any content, and besides being really un-optimized when run, the difficulty's all over the place.

- Stage 1 boss is simple enough if you make sure to back off after attacking due to her random attack pattern, but she has so much health and it's so hard to hit her in the second phase that you're going to be hopping around attacking her and the scissor enemies for an eternity. On that note, she's the first boss but has two phases, but the next bosses don't.
- Stage 2's mini-boss also has way too much health for whatever reason. The boss, on the other hand, goes down fast compared to the first boss... but pairs that with obstacles you may not be able to avoid, if she summons bubbles you can't destroy before her pattern forces you to jump over her. She can even corner you in the sides with her wall attack, then proceed to blow bubbles in your face which you can't hope to evade. She doesn't even strip down as you damage her, either.
- Stage 3 is basically, "You have too many scissors? This sounds like a job for MORE SCISSORS!" The stage summons ridiculous swarms of scissors that will frequently become unavoidable due to the lack of an upwards attack. Meanwhile the boss just moves back and forth summoning scissors and occasionally using one easy to dodge attack.

After this the entire thing started slowing down to a crawl and I had to force quit it.