What's new

VN/TEXT [Active] Discipline -The Record of a Crusade-

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The story revolves around Takuro Hayami who transferred to the mostly female Saint Arcadia School. Seemingly all of the girls want to have sex with him because the school only recently started admitting male students. Takuro seems like a normal student, but what the girls later realize when they try to take advantage of him is that he has a secret. Takuro has an "Ultimate Sex Power" that becomes the focus of St. Arcadia's sexual power struggle.

In my opinion,The spiritual follower of Bible Black - expect the same art style, entangling story and loads of well-written sex. While in Bible Black you were mostly the active part here the roles are reversed. The games are overall very similar, so if you like the one you'll like the other. ^^

and i think Another nukige, but without being a classic. I'd recommend playing Bible Black first and if you liked that to pick this one up ...:p

Company: Active Soft
Translation Company: Kitty Media
(i will reupload and add more ..)
SUMMARY:
Hayami transfers to the previously all-girl university of St. Arcadia, and his once-normal life immediately takes troublesome turn. After his innocence is stripped away by strange dorm mates, a nagging two-faced friend, a nymphomaniac teacher and several corrupted sports clubs he fears that things can't get any worse. That is, until he meets the sadistic heiress Leona Morimoto...

Will he fall pray to Leona and her perverted minions? Only you can determine Hayami's fate as you navigate through the treacherous waters of life at St. Arcadia, rife with romantic entanglements and kinky sex of all kinds. Featuring both story and art from Sei Shoujo, the mind behind smash hit game and anime franchise Bible Black, Discipline: The Record of a Crusade contains a huge storyline with hundreds of gorgeous erotic illustrations along multiple story paths and endings. A classic hardcore bishoujo game rated one of the best of all time by Japanese fans, presented here for the first time uncensored and in English - Discipline is a title you can't afford to miss

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Record of the Crusade [english]

.....So yeah don't mean to be rude but most people that enjoy hentai have probably heard of this game lol.

and fyi it's made from the same creator of Bible Black (P.S He has a new game out called Starless)

Both are fantastic animes if you weren't into h back then.
To this day, some of the best ever.

Thank you for this upload. I had to flounder through a non translated version for a while before I gave up. I might finally get through it this time.

Do you happen to have Bible Black on hand as well? I'd like to play through that one too.

and fyi it's made from the same creator of Bible Black (P.S He has a new game out called Starless)
starless .. i will find it.. but i think the record of crusade is better ..

Last edited:

here is some characters
* Takurō Hayami

Takurō transferred to St. Arcadia Academy to get a good education. What he gets is an education in sexual politics. Almost all of his roommates are after him and once his secret gets out, the rest of the women on campus won't stop until they get a piece of him. He has feelings towards Saori. Clues to his "ultimate sex power" are his stamina, his penis continuing to grow inside a woman, and most bizarrely, the ability to ejaculate copious amounts of semen. However he doesn't appear to be very strong physically as he is often over powered by female students and teachers who rape him. Although, due to him liking his situation in the first episode, it could be hinted that he could be enjoying it.

* Saori Otokawa:

Takurō's classmate, she is the first person he meets when arriving at his new home. In the original game she is just an ordinary student living in the same dormitory as Takuro (though she performs all of the household chores willingly). The anime series makes her the caretaker of the facility as well. Another change between game and anime series is the afterschool club she's a member of. In the game she is in a Biblical Studies group, whereas in the anime series she is a member of the Paranormal Research Club. She is a kind person by nature, but has a strong will when required. She also has feelings towards Takuro, but has a hard time expressing them. Unlike most of the women that Takuro has met, she is not out to exploit him. Her closeness to Takuro makes her a target in Leona Morimoto's schemes.

* Leona Morimoto:

The Head of the Social Club who is highly respected and feared. With the fact that most students are in debt to the Morimoto Financial Group and her sister is the headmistress, she practically controls the school and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants. When Takurō arrives at St. Arcadia, she goes to great lengths to make him a member of the Social Club and to make him her personal sex slave. She has also been shown to not be very intelligent since she apparently wrote the combination to a safe on the back of the same safe. In the third episode, she is kidnapped and raped by a group of male facility members led by the vice-principal.

Concerning the English translation of her name, her original creator and designer Sei Shoujyō specifically spelled her name as Reona to mirror her older sister's name Reina.

However, due to the fact that the Japanese language does not have separate sounds for L and R it was thought to be a case of Engrish and therefore translated as Leona in the English versions of the anime and game. John Sirabella, CEO of Media Blasters/Kitty Media whose company later translated the game, cemented this name change as personally preferring Leona as to a powerful "lioness" vs Reona.

In the original game and the animation, characters can clearly be heard saying her name as "Reona" and official Japanese merchandise have spelled her name as such, respecting her creator's design as many Westerners know little of Sei's English abilities despite his love for Western occult as proven in his game Bible Black.[2]

* Reina Morimoto:

St. Arcadia' headmistress and Leona's older sister. Ogiwara is her boyfriend. She had brought Takuro in to this school to give her sister the ultimate pleasure. In the fourth episode, Reina rapes Takuro and was given her desired "ultimate pleasure". Reina has unimaginable power and controls the school entirely. She runs a background lab to scan the school constantly with cameras and is willing to do anything it takes to give her younger sister leona pleasure.

* Yuuki Miyagishi

A roommate in Takurō's dorm, Yuuki is an unapologetic woman who likes to masturbate. She is proud of her body and knows how to use it. She even takes advantage of Takuro once in a while when he thinks of dirty or nice things (like Saori). She was the first woman to have sex with Takurō.

* Ruri Nonomiya

From her looks, Ruri is the innocent one out of the cast, but looks are deceptive. She loves sex just like all the other girls. She is the best friend of Yuuki and likes to do things together with her, such as annoying and taking advantage of Takurō.

* Maiko Kaneda

Maiko wears glasses and is the most intelligent of the group. She spends most of her time reading books and using her computer for studying. She may seem to be the quiet bookworm type, but again, her looks belie her ravenous sex drive. Maiko loves to masturbate whenever or wherever she can. Her sex drive is apparently so great that she required a gang bang to feel properly satisfied.

* Matsuno Kaori

Matsuno is Hayami's homeroom teacher, she is also the one who administered his "entry exam" in the first episode. When it comes to Reina and Leona, Matsuno is practically spineless and follows their orders, until the fourth episode when she fails to hold her self back and rapes Takuro, after which she is gang banged as a punishment for doing so by Reina. After that she is not seen nor mentioned again.

must be missing something i only get 4 items in the folder. Two anime sharing flies and two "movies" one in .bin file and the other in .cue file.

u should check it ... we have download and we can play it..
if it still have problem i will check again!
Tks for comment !

must be missing something i only get 4 items in the folder. Two anime sharing flies and two "movies" one in .bin file and the other in .cue file.

You need to use the .cue file in something like deamon tools, it starts up the installer.

here is how to use deamon pro
here is link download it:
password : afublog.com
Good luck ^^

well it's a bust for me followed the video to the letter and when i try to open the Deamon application i get a error message: Unable to add adapter. insufficient privileges.

i will check it soon

well it's a bust for me followed the video to the letter and when i try to open the Deamon application i get a error message: Unable to add adapter. insufficient privileges.

I would just get Daemon Tools Lite if you are just going to use it to mount ISO/CUE/BINs. Pro has a bunch of other features that are kind of wonky with Vista and 7.

I would just get Daemon Tools Lite if you are just going to use it to mount ISO/CUE/BINs. Pro has a bunch of other features that are kind of wonky with Vista and 7.

so do i still have to changed those 2 files in the lite version like in the Pro?

Start up deamon tools lite.

Open it up and then click on the cd with the plus symbol on it.

Browse to the place where the files are, should only be one visible in default settings. The cue one.

Select that one and ok, so it comes in the list of available cd/dvd images.

Make sure that the file is highlighted, then use the cd icon with the play button. This should run the cue file.

Doubleclicking just the .cue file and associating it with deamon tools will not work. I think it went wrong there.

it's very good... tks for share..
tks Duncleos !

<--- nolonger works Sonic Deleted it from thare service

You will insted get this message

The file has been deleted as per a copyright notification.

<--- nolonger works Sonic Deleted it from thare service

You will insted get this message

The file has been deleted as per a copyright notification.

That was quick, reupload?

It is still available on erogedownload.com
3 Parts, both on Fileserve and Filesonic.

BTW have fun browsing ;)

This forum is getting tracked. We should find a way to make the links less obvious.

Some other sites I have seen have done stuff like using hxxp instead of http, swapping out certain symbols for others, putting passwords on stuff and hiding where exactly it is, etc. which works great against robotic surveillance.

Back