What's new

Announcement Adult Patreon links

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So a for those of you following different (adult) artists and (adult) games developers on patreon you may have read or noticed a change in Patreons search policies, mainly "adult" artists no longer can be found at all using the search function. while if you click a direct link you can see their page just fine, finding those links can be a little hard to do.

So I started this thread so we can share links to different adult creators, and maybe in the process some of them can get new support!

So Ill get the list started with some I know of:

Akabur: Games/Art, creator of Magic Shop and Princess Trainer

Eromancer: Games, in the process of making "Malise and the Machine"

Yummy Tiger: Games, in the Process of creating "Aylia's Story"

Marble Syrup

Thats all i have so far, (its pretty small I know) but i was curious what else was out there;

also its been a while since i posted here, but if this is not the kind of thing to have on the forum/section mods can feel free to delete/move the thread.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adult Patreon links

Grumby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As always, if you're thinking about supporting a patreon, make sure there's a link back from the creator's site to the patreon page, so you know it's legit.

sunonrise

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Adult content was never viewable even before the new policy changes (unless an adult artist didn't have "NSFW" checked in their content settings). Its done like that on purpose so they aren't liable to get fussed at for allowing minors access to adult content.

gambler

Reputation score

Patreon page for Newlife by splendid ostrich, with a mangled link because it won't let me post otherwise. It has no artwork and probably never will, but it does allow you to get pregnant, and everyone likes that:

patreon.com/splendidostrich

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As always, if you're thinking about supporting a patreon, make sure there's a link back from the creator's site to the patreon page, so you know it's legit.
OOOH that's a good point, (adds a link from blog to patreon)