What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Adult's Hobby] [ 大人の道楽 ] Pocket Hero / ポケットの中の勇者 RE124342 RJ124342

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ポケットの中の勇者 (Hero in the pocket?)

If any of the old members who have posted in this thread have access to the translation link, can you repost here to let people know, but if you prefer to not be hounded by link requests. Just leave a download link here cheers...

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't have the original translation .zip so heres my whole data folder

enjoy

Attachments

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where can i find the 1.2 version of this game?

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for necroing this thread but could anyone guide me to a download location for this game? Unable to find it on all my known sources and most links are dead since 2014-15. Appreciate the consideration and thank you in advance.

Regards
-LP

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apologies for necroing this thread but could anyone guide me to a download location for this game? Unable to find it on all my known sources and most links are dead since 2014-15. Appreciate the consideration and thank you in advance.

Regards
-LP
You can try nyaa or

They usually have older games

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can try nyaa or sxshentai.com They usually have older games
Thank you for the suggestion. Sadly I tried nyaa already and there are no links left there. As for sxshentai, I did have some luck finding it but downloading it might be a pain since they limit free downloads to 30kb/s only and for some reason the moment I hit download, they locked me out for 1 hour 30 minutes before letting me try again. Not sure how stable their file hosting site is but I am not seeing much hope there. :(

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Thank you for the suggestion. Sadly I tried nyaa already and there are no links left there. As for sxshentai, I did have some luck finding it but downloading it might be a pain since they limit free downloads to 30kb/s only and for some reason the moment I hit download, they locked me out for 1 hour 30 minutes before letting me try again. Not sure how stable their file hosting site is but I am not seeing much hope there. :(
Well how about trying this link? ;)

Edit: Actually wait it has shota so I don't think I can post it. PM me if you want it.

SwordofHeaven

Reputation score
Sorry for the necro... I can't find the translation for the 1.2 version of this game anywhere. I have the game from dlsite and I used to have the translation but I lost it years ago with my dead hdd. Does anyone still have it?