What's new

Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Agent Alona (Combin Ation Game)

I'm sorry guys 100+ requests is just too much. I take it back all persons in this game are 18+ years there is no shota. So no problem if i share it here right?

sorry not playable.
Black screen
as soon as one goes purely with black underwear when Director

jappetto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry not playable.
Black screen
as soon as one goes purely with black underwear when Director
How to fix:
use black underwar not white, go into the director room and see the scene.
Now you have fixed (for me worked).
If the problem is different I'm sorry to have misunderstood.

Last edited:

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On what are you basing that, where is that stated?
Wear black underwear and the second time it happens is a scene where alona has to hold buckets of water and two students go up to her and molest her. As for the other scene tha the other poster is referring to, save the kid from the two bullies then walk him home and accept to go into the apartment

Also, what exactly is new in 0.041 vs 0.03? How do you get the track and field one? Maybe my version isnt the right one?

Last edited:

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

Updates :
1. School Track And Field Stage 1(This event has problem to determine the winning and losing. But i have created two track points so you can decide to win or lose. The event pictures will be shown accordingly. However, it is not suggested to save after this event. And it would be great if some of you can tell me how to solve the problem! )
2. A minor event in school male toilet (no picture event)
3. The whole school map is finally completed! You should be able to walk around most of school places except restricted area.
4. Added special Alona sprites for School Principle Stage 2.(Thanks to one of the fans who is willing to create this for the game!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

stellygopher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woohoo! 0.6 has apparently been sent out. Looking forward to this one!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to fix:
use black underwar not white, go into the director room and see the scene.
Now you have fixed (for me worked).
If the problem is different I'm sorry to have misunderstood.

goose simply put the demo is not compatible with the front engined save.

GTA89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know why you're so hurry to play this game, I mean, if it's the same length than other Ation's games, even completed you won't take long to finish it.

So why play a alpha/beta/whatever version which probably last less than 30 minutes (correct me if i'm wrong) and then wait the contenu bit by bit? Won't this spoil the pleasure? Especially for a H game? :D

J

JackalMask

Anyone have version 0.06? Version 0.1 should be out soon and haven't found 0.06 anywhere.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Please send me the the latest version 0.6 to a PM, I wanna finally give this game a try now that it looks like it has some actual gameplay, Thanks :)

poolmans

Reputation score

...and me too last version 0.06. Pleasу :)

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i thinki nobody have it or want share it :(

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've actually talked to the designer about the sharing thing. Now normally I'm not against sharing when it comes to the bigger companies who rake in the money on these types of games. But as a smaller developer I think he has a point on not wanting to share it. I paid the donation for my advance copy and he's been very friendly, polite and frequent with his updates. He's working really hard and being very generous as it is. That's probably why nobody wants to share their copy. If you want a copy so bad, just pay the small donation and get on the list. It's hands down his best game yet and well worth the price.

Raistan

Reputation score

I've actually talked to the designer about the sharing thing. Now normally I'm not against sharing when it comes to the bigger companies who rake in the money on these types of games. But as a smaller developer I think he has a point on not wanting to share it. I paid the donation for my advance copy and he's been very friendly, polite and frequent with his updates. He's working really hard and being very generous as it is. That's probably why nobody wants to share their copy. If you want a copy so bad, just pay the small donation and get on the list. It's hands down his best game yet and well worth the price.
I think the issue is that someone had posted earlier that it's a monthly fee to sign up for his updates. I can't see many people wanting to pay $10-30 a month for minor updates on any game, large developer or small. If this is not the case, then yes, you have a valid point... a one time $10 fee for monthly updates would be fine. But until it's clarified as to which, I'm in with the "not worth it" if its a monthly hit for demos....just pay the $20 when its released.

stellygopher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I just caved and donated. This guy deserves it. Makes some solid games. From what I read its just a one time donation of $30 for updates and the game itself (uncensored). No doubt it'll sooner or later get leaked, just no telling how much patience you'll have to have.

Sablemyst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the issue is that someone had posted earlier that it's a monthly fee to sign up for his updates. I can't see many people wanting to pay $10-30 a month for minor updates on any game, large developer or small. If this is not the case, then yes, you have a valid point... a one time $10 fee for monthly updates would be fine. But until it's clarified as to which, I'm in with the "not worth it" if its a monthly hit for demos....just pay the $20 when its released.

Its not a monthly fee. He was trying to figure out how to allow people to pay in advance and when he discovered it was a recurring charge, he bailed on that method and went with another. Trust me I was one of the people who was signed up originally. It's a flat rate and you get all his updates as he goes. It's all on his Ation blog.

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what's new in update 0.1?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The version number.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its not a monthly fee. He was trying to figure out how to allow people to pay in advance and when he discovered it was a recurring charge, he bailed on that method and went with another. Trust me I was one of the people who was signed up originally. It's a flat rate and you get all his updates as he goes. It's all on his Ation blog.
Still seems to be monthly though

Status
Not open for further replies.