What's new

agth now works on RPG Maker games with windows 10?

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score
So, after installing the latest update of windows 10 (1703) I tried running agth on some RPG Maker games I had and it works now after not working for a long time.

Has it been working for a while and I just didn't know, or is this a new thing?

Re: agth now works on RPG Maker games with windows 10?

dunno they it doesnt work for me.

about this, with the last w10 update agth is working again without crashes but i have a problem (idk if i m the only one with this issue).

When i use it, its work very irregular, for example:
if i speak with an npc on an rpg maker vx game, usually i just cant get the half of what he is saying, sometimes copy all the sentence, sometimes doesnt copy a shit.

Its very annoying copy it for myself, i m the only one with this problem? what can i do? i try this with rpg maker MV games and the libellula hooker + translation aggeragor and works flawless, but i have this problem with VX games.

Help pls

I gave up on AGTH, but I find "Interactive Text Hooker" works fine and links to Translation Aggregator fine.

I gave up on AGTH, but I find "Interactive Text Hooker" works fine and links to Translation Aggregator fine.

Thanks for ur answer, i would try it and hope works fine.

If anyone know another solution or hooker, share it pls :)

Edit: Its works nice, but i want to try an alternative for translation aggregator, any alternative out there?

Edit2: I update my tanslation aggregator to 2016.09.08 (r184) Version and now works perfect.

Last edited:
Back