What's new

RPG Ci-En PUZ WolfRPG [アヒル重工] おねがいテレポーター (No RJ Yet)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
image-web.jpg

Dev site:
Public Demo:

Story (such as I understand it): The MC has been teleported to a lab of sorts, and through the power of hentai puzzle-solving (thus far, closer to Zelda-style, not Layton-style, thank god) involving hypnotism and tentacles, you endeavor to find a way out.

When it comes to h-scenes and art direction, this game (which seems to roughly translate to "Please, Teleporter") is very reminiscent of Maitora's 赤ずきんちゃんと不思議な洞窟, except it works as an adventure/puzzle game and doesn't have the loli content. In fact, I honestly thought it was made by the same guy when I first stumbled across this. There's a focus on status corruption/debuffs as you progress through the game, which naturally is still unfinished but seems to show a lot of promise.

Gameplay is pretty standard WolfRPG fare with Z to confirm/act and X to cancel/menu, though you can use ESDF in place of the arrow keys, and you do have skills like "Deep Breath" to remove certain status effects.

Hopefully this passes standard for new threads - for all my time spent lurking and replying I've never done this before.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Picked up the supporter version (2.9.1) and god I wish I had a guide. Took me far too long to realize you can use the "deep breath" skill in the room full of mushrooms in the sewer to trigger a scene. Judging from comments on the ci-en page, I'm missing more stuff and just have no fucking clue how or where to find it.

OP
U

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Picked up the supporter version (2.9.1) and god I wish I had a guide.
Nice! I think(?) I've gone through just about all the content in the current version. I've attached a quick guide for everything that I'm aware of. Hopefully it's easy enough to follow.

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice! I think(?) I've gone through just about all the content in the current version. I've attached a quick guide for everything that I'm aware of. Hopefully it's easy enough to follow.
Big ups, I hadn't even found the second keycard and for some reason never realized that second option on the teleport button took me to the scientist instead of home base. Found a bunch more stuff thanks to you.

HK51

Reputation score
I suppose as of now (2.9.1) you can't access men's bathroom in "ラボ棟2階廊下" - Second floor of Laboratory Building?
'Cause once you enter this floor, you can see some black dude running in there. Once you try to enter, mc screams "こっちは男子用!". Tried to enter in it with 100 corruption, tried with full bladder of coffee (when 尿意 state is yellow and she clings to her crotch), tried to use cheat engine to reposition her just right to the door, but anyway she still screams that it is for men only - with cheat engine even several times until she is pushed out of the doorway, lol. I understand you can get a lot of black dudes to watch your petrification event by fapping in Hibachi's (peach/red haired girl) Lab on the same floor, but they just watch and chatter.

* to access second floor of Laboratory Building, you need to teleport into ハカセのラボ (Hakase's Lab) while having [全裸催眠] (Naked Hypnosis) state and go down the stairs in the hallway. [全裸催眠] (Naked Hypnosis) state is acquired by clicking TV several times in 倉庫A (Warehouse A)