What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

freemoon

Reputation score
I hope you will expand more on the idea of using seduction as a fighting style, like the allowing of ero attacks without having full submission bar.
perhaps few seductive skills? like "appear weak" skill where the goddess will fake to be in trouble to lower the aggression of the enemy.
or any type of skills that can makes the enemy behave as the goddess wants for example getting much more pleasure so that the bar doesn't go full submission before ejaculation.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Hello! been following this game on different sites and wanted to ask if there's going to be preg content in the game (even in the form of bad endings or game overs)?
I think he means the entire pregnant system.
Basically, you can fight with pregnancy status and have pregnant CGs/animations on screen while pregnant, extending the current BE or sort of conditional restriction only.
I wish I could add rape scenes with pregnancy. But unfortunately the PlayHome, which I used for making the scenes, is not good to present the pregnancy. The belly looks just weird and even not round when inflated. This is the reason why I didn't include rape scenes with pregnancy in this game. Trust me, I tried hard initially but finally gave up.

Oh right, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for that.

I should have elaborated a little more.
So there is a system, but it may not be the one that you would expect but I will still explain it.
I am sure you noticed the flower UI icon that shows the getting-baby probability. The probability can be increased by the lewd passives you will naturally get.
I don't think I need to explain how you get pregnant part.

This game has two types of preg system:
1. getting pregnant by the human enemy.
2. getting pregnant by monsters (in the forest)

Human enemy:
This one can lead you to an instant game over + bad ending, if you decide to rest right away after they impregnate you, you will get a different bad ending depending on who impregnated you.
Make sure you take an abortion pill before you go to sleep, otherwise, you will lose all your progress. This is pretty much it for a human enemy.

Monsters:
This one's a little more exciting. When they impregnate you during the fight- and you drop their HP down to 0, the monster baby will come right out of the goddess's womb(with an evil laighter) and BOOM you now have a full HP enemy. At the early point of the game, this is about it.
But If the monsters baby-inject you enough(5? I think?), you will get a new passive(forgot the name, basically goddess grows fetish on having monster babies), which adds another H-SCENE during the battle when goddess gives birth to a monster.

And that's all. I'm not sure what will be added next but this is all the preg-related stuff in the game.
Thanks a lot for the explanation! And that's all for the pregnancy content in this game. I don't have a plan to further expand the pregnancy system.

I think you should be make that players can use more items off battles, like mind pills, since enemy hits first i always am in a disadvantage same with angle of bliss or escape scrolls.
Thanks for the suggestion! I will consider this.

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Will you do more animals?
Like horses and pigs?
Will have pig man or orc, probably won't have horses.

For god, don't
Don't worry, there won't be cockroaches.

dev said around late April

btw any possible preview on pixiv soon? 👀
It will be released by the end of May, because I wanted to include more content. The plan is to finish Belva's scenes before her boss fight. So Belva needs to fight goblins, double dogs, and a new human enemy in v0.9. v0.9 will also include improvement on the battle mechanics and some new mechanics.

freemoon

Reputation score
It will be released by the end of May, because I wanted to include more content.
Rushing the project is always a bad idea, so take as long as you need 👍

Btw I saw a old feedback that I think makes a lot of sense and it may also adjust the balance in fighting so I wanted to bring it back, give more durability to the outer layer of clothing, since it breaks after 1 or 2 strip attacks and then goes directly into sex attacks, since it's supposed to be an armor it only makes sense that is more durable while the underwear should break faster.

Mankean2

Reputation score
Will have pig man or orc, probably won't have horses.

Don't worry, there won't be cockroaches.

It will be released by the end of May, because I wanted to include more content. The plan is to finish Belva's scenes before her boss fight. So Belva needs to fight goblins, double dogs, and a new human enemy in v0.9. v0.9 will also include improvement on the battle mechanics and some new mechanics.
Will the game end at 1.0 or will you continue updating it and adding other things later?