What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Akari Blast!] 性欲☆天使 (RJ301837)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite link:
ulmf thread: None at this time.
Etigoya did post a walkthrough in the walkthroughs thread, however. Search the title if you're interested.

This one is an MZ (not MV) game. It is boxed, so you will need to extract it. The EngimaVB unpacker used for MV games worked fine for me. As with MV games, you will want to remove the % symbols from the DEFAULT FOLDER it extracts to. After that just drag and drop the folders (data and js) from the partial and overwrite.
Images are also encrypted, but that shouldn't be an issue for this game, you can just leave them encrypted. If you want to decrypt them, you will need a newer decrypter, the old one for MV will not work as far as I know. (Link to decrypter removed, seems to be dead, you'll have to search for an MZ decrypter yourself if you want images decrypted. Reminder this is not necessary for the partial to work.)

Translated the usual, menus, items, gear, skills, enemies. Also did a few choices, but not all of them. (EDIT: choices are all translated now, was worried the MV choice tool would break something, so I had to test it first) I skipped translating some of the skills as I think they are not used. Haven't played the game through yet, however, so let me know if any show up untranslated later in the game.
I also included libellule's cliplogger so it will send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like. (It DOES work on MZ games, with a small edit)

Attached as usual. This is the first MZ game I've made a partial for, let me know if there are any problems.

Attachments

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It seems to be breaking battles - the options for attack, miracle, etc aren't appearing, and then after the battle it crashed.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It seems to be breaking battles - the options for attack, miracle, etc aren't appearing, and then after the battle it crashed.
Fixed. Attached updated patch to the OP. :D
It uses an icon system and translating the battle commands broke it. Changed the js file to call the translated names instead.

tiada

Reputation score
excuse me how do you apply this trans files
i tried copy paste inside main game location it didnt apply

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
excuse me how do you apply this trans files
i tried copy paste inside main game location it didnt apply
Did you read the instructions in the OP? You need to extract it (the game, with enigma unpacker, should be easy to find with a google search) first, and remove the % symbols from the folder it extracts to. You should get a message about overwriting files when you paste the patch.

tiada

Reputation score
yes but i can't seem don't understand how to remove the % symbol

Cumbot

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I heard that I shouldn't ask for games in threads but I couldn't find a working link for this anywhere. Can anyone here kindly PM me a mega or gdrive link? Please tell me if that isn't allowed. Thank you.

SpiderGamerXxx

Reputation score
bitbucket link doesn't seem to be working?
I don't have access... or it doesn't exist anymore

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
bitbucket link doesn't seem to be working?
I don't have access... or it doesn't exist anymore
Yeah, the link seems to be dead. It was not needed for the partial anyway, so I just removed it.
I might try to search for a MZ decrypter and link it later, but I will be busy most of today. I couldn't find one with a quick search, but I'm fairly certain there was more than one working decrypter for MZ.