Akari Sunblade (ryuforce)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Akari Sunblade (ryuforce)

Akari kept on moving, finding another plant filled area. As she moved through ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Trap???: 150+317=467 vs. Akari: 200+500=700 (EVADE!)

One of them tried to grab her again! It missed, and she was left to her thoughts again.

Options:

Same.

((Seriously ... STOP rolling traps HAHA!))

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She gasp as something grabs at her but she jumps away. Again she moves on, trying to find an exit or path way.

(lol, this is just getting silly)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving on yet again this time she spotted two enemies!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 3 Slime Blob: Accuracy: 185. Magical Accuracy: 125. Evasion: 170. Capture: 175. Sexual Attack: 185. Magical Defense: 125. Speed: 170. Stamina: 95. Pleasure: 30. HP: 300. Weak vs. Lightning, has the Stuck on You Ability.

Level 2 Possessed Human: Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 120. Capture: 145. Sexual Attack: 165. Magical Defense: 75. Speed: 120. Stamina: 175. Pleasure: 30. HP: 700.

Initiative Roll:

Slime: 170+431=601 (3rd)
Human: 120+6=126 (Last)
Akari: 140+819=959 (1st)

Options:

1: Attack the Human.

2: Attack the Slime.

3: Try to run away!

4: Let one fuck you!

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As luck would have it, Akari would finally find something, anything actually. "Oh, finally a human! I thought I would just keep wandering into plants all day long." She smiles warmly but suddenly feels something to be amiss. Noticing right away that there is a slime creature next to the human she tries to warn of the would be attacker. But the slime has no interesting in the human and inches towards her, just like that human. "Hey, who are you?" She tries to ask the human, wanting an answer.

She draws her sword out though, feeling uneasy. "Answer me now, I.. I don't wanna hurt you!" The guard warns, still unsure if the human is actually friend or foe but more concern of the slime blob nearby. She readies herself to attack which ever one tries to lunge at her first. "Last chance...who are you?" Akari demanded an answer.

(Attack the first person to try to attack her. Seeing as Slime has higher initiative, thus she will attack the slime first.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As no answer seemed forthcoming, Akari finally had no choice but to attack the Slime, which was almost on top of her!

Attack Roll:

Akari: 170+600=770 vs. Slime: 170+200=370 (HIT!)

Akari lands her Weakening Blow, and instantly kills the Slime!

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 140+700=840 vs. Akari: 140+741=881 (DODGE!)

Akari barely avoids being grabbed by the Human, who lets out a lustful moan as he misses her!

Options:

1: Attack him!

2: Let him grab you!

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari gasp and slices her blade though the slime as it jumps towards her, watching it split and land on the ground before her. "Okay..definately hostile creature." She muttered to herself before noticing the male human lunging at her. Barely slipping away she turned to face him.

"G..-get away from me! Now!" Akari demanded at the man after hearing his lustful moan. "Back off now, and I won't cut you in half too!" Knowing she doesn't have much choice, she braces herself for a swing. Giving this man a chance to run away instead. However a part of her feels that this man has no intent to just leave her.

(Attack the Human!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Akari: 170+153=323 vs. Human: 120+323=443 (MISS!)

Akari MISSES!

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 140+399=539 vs. Akari: 140+802=942 (DODGE!)

Akari manages to avoid his grab again, despite being off balance.

Options:

1: Try again!

2: Run away and forget whatever loot might have dropped.

3: Give in to sexual temptation!

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari swung her blade only to watch the man dodge it and dive after her. With quick foot work she pulls out of the way, barely being pulled to him. "Don't you dare get your hands on me!" She demanded as she swung again. There was no way she would run from this. The man had no weapon and it would be an embarrassment for a guard to retreat from such a fight. Then agian, she is fighting an unarmed man, even if his intentions are clear. It's disheartening but Akari knows not to let him grab her.

(Attack!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Akari: 170+275=445 vs. Human: 120+25=145 (HIT!)

Akari HITS the human, taking off 600 HP and leaving him with 100. The human is in the weakened state now.

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 140+850=990 vs. Akari: 140+360=500 (GRABBED!)

The human seems pissed, and suddenly lunges at Akari, tackling her to the ground!

Options:

1: Get him off!

2: Explore your sexual side.

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari manages to make the swing hit true. Watching as he seems to have taken it hard. "There, that'll show you, retreat now before I have to finish it!" Akari demanded the man, confident that with him so wounded he would make a run for it and leave her alone. So it came to a surprise when he lunged at her instead, knocking her to the ground. Akari struggles and tries to pull free right away, also becoming angry. "Get the hell off of me!" She demanded as she struggled to get herself free.

(struggle! She won't give up without a fight!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Akari: 170+119=289 vs. Human: 145+500=645 (STUCK!)

Despite her struggles, the human manages to hold on to Akari ...

Penetration Attempt:

Human: 165+600=765 vs. Akari: 200+361=561 (SEX!)

... and suddenly their bodies line up perfectly, and the next thing Akari knows, the humans cock is thrusting inside of her! Akari suffers 30 pleasure, and has 105 stamina left until she has an orgasm. The human has 145 stamina left until his orgasm. Akari gains 50 KP.

Options:

1: Try to escape the rape!

2: Give in to your wild side and have an orgasm.

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Despite her best struggles, Akari can't get the man off of her. Before she knows it, her eyes widen and her body tenses as she feels his cock push into her. With grunts mixed with moans she feels the cock thrusting inside of her, filling her with pleasure. "Oh.. damn... get off you...bastard." She pants and tries to cry out as she attempts to break herself free and push him out of her.

(Make an escape!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Akari: 200+186=386 vs. Human: 165+290=455 (STUCK!)

Akari can't toss the human off!

Pleasure Roll:

Human: 165+450=615 vs. Akari: 200+355=555 (SEX!)

Akari can't even stop him from continuing to thrust deeply inside of her, perhaps the human taking the words "get off" as to mean "blow inside me?" Akari suffers 30 pleasure and has 75 stamina left, while the human has 115. Akari gains 30 KP as well.

Options:

1: Try to escape the rape again!

2: Give in to your wild side and have an orgasm.

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari gasps, forced to moan at the constant thrusts of the man who has her pinned. "S-stop it!" She demands as she groans. Trying her hardest to pull this man off of her.

(Try to escape again)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Akari: 200+61=261 vs. Human: 165+500=665 (STUCK!)

Akari can't toss the human off still!

Pleasure Roll:

Human: 165+36=201 vs. Akari: 200+733=933 (RESIST!)

Akari resists sex this time, and perhaps her fortunes are starting to change?

Options:

1: Try again.

2: Give in and have an orgasm.

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not seeming to go well. She can't seem to get this person off as he continues to have his way with her. But still Akari refuses to get up as she struggles to try to find some way to break his pin and finally get him off. "Jus..just you wait til I get free you bastard!" She called out threatening to him. This man is going to pay.

(Continue to struggle. If get free, attacks)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Akari: 200+671=871 vs. Human: 165+251=416 (FREE!)

Akari finally throws him off!

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 140+459=599 vs. Akari: 140+364=504 (GRABBED!)

Akaria finds the human is faster than he looks as he's suddenly pinning her down again!

Options:

1: No means NO!

2: Fuck me baby!

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari finally manages to get this man off of her, panting as she groans. This bastard just doesn't know when to stop. And before she can put two and two together and grab for her weapon, he's on her once more. Squirming and struggling, the warrior is determined not to let herself get penetrated again. "Get off of me NOW!" She demands, struggling to try to push him off as the girl attempts to get to her weapon.

(Struggle, if free, attack)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Akari: 12 vs. Human: 11

Akari gets free!

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 7 vs. Akari: 14 Counter Attack = NO.

Options:

1: DIE!

2: Want to fuck?

Ryuforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Akari panted when she finally got the man off of her. Finally able to get a reprieve but only a brief one. As she got back up he rushed her once more, forcing her to barely jump out of the way. "I warned you to get the fuck away." She stared at the man, pulling up her weapon. "But your just a sick bastard." Furious at how this man has raped her, the woman rushes forward and swings her blade at him. Determined to make him pay for his crimes.

"As the guard of the city, I'll make you pay for your crimes!"

(I think it's safe to say she went for the DIE option)