What's new

RPG RPG Maker [akuochichance] Village of Nightmares 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Village of Nightmares 2

Anyone with a save past the red light, green light ghost tag part? I might be able to get past it in 3-4 hours, as I've gotten most of the way through the 2nd area multiple times, but it is incredibly annoying, and very random whether you will be able to pass by or not.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone with a save past the red light, green light ghost tag part? I might be able to get past it in 3-4 hours, as I've gotten most of the way through the 2nd area multiple times, but it is incredibly annoying, and very random whether you will be able to pass by or not.
Here you go. The trick with the ghosts is the same as the guards. Just run past them while they're not looking directly at you and they won't turn red. You could also try to bait the green girl into teleporting to another area if she's in an area easier to pass through.

Attachments

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first game was actually one of my first RPG maker games so it was good for nostalgia.

Game Ending in the spoilers....

That being said. At the end of the ghost shit i promised myself if Green don't get the shit gangbanged out of her for the shit i went threw trying to avoid those ghost i'd never play another one of these games again. Beat green, then the ending happened..... Still going to play the next though. Bastard :)

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Close to, if not complete walkthrough. Feel free to correct or add more info.

At the end of the scene, pick walking speed:
Slow
Medium
Fast

Go to town square in this map (map 1), stone monolith and 4 trees (quad) and talk with the couple in between the bottom two trees

Go back to church and talk with the two women on the first floor to corrupt the brown hair one in the confessional. The green hair one is the game's final boss.

Talk with the dresser in the building south of the quad on the far right of the room.

Head to bar and talk with the waitress (brown hair, green blouse) next to the stairs

See her again after the scene.

Talk to her in the quad's left side.

Head west, then north into the next area (map 2). Then head east to the last map (map 3)

Head east and go into the building. Talk with the nun there.

Head to tavern and talk with the waitress to complete her corruption.

Head back to the tavern again to talk with the waitress. The tavern will not turn into your new base of operations.

In the tavern, go north and down the basement to talk with the girl on the right side of the middle table to start corrupting some orphans with her (former, now sister) brother. For those who played the first game, you'll recognize them.

Go back to the tavern basement and talk with the same girl to continue corrupting them orphans.

Go to map 2 and head north. You should see two guards with a wooden sign that turned purplish. Interact with the sign.

Head back to the tavern and talk with the silver-haired girl to play as her.

Go back to the two guards and walk past them to the school where you'll have a small scene in the headmaster's office.

After that scene, you'll end up as the blue-haired schoolgirl on the second floor of the dormitory. Head down, south, then west to the school courtyard. The smaller path leads to behind the counter for the pharmacy, next to the doctor's office. The double doors lead into the school and south leads back to map 2, if you are able to pass through. Inside the school, talk to the girls in the hallway. Northeast is the headmaster's office, Southeast is the school library, Northwest is the classroom, and Southeast is the dining hall. Head to the classroom once you're done.

After the scene, interact with the girls in the hallway and head back to class for another scene.

Afterwards, talk with the girls in the hallway again before heading back to the dorm building.

It's a new day and you guessed it! Talk to the girls again before heading to class.

You'll end up in the taver after the scene. Go downstairs and talk with the girl with blue hair at the middle table. This time, you're going to corrupt the water source for the entire town. Go to map 3 and jump down the well.

At the first fork, going straight up leads to a chest with an accessory for you to equip. At the second fork, you'll see the metal gate you'll be going through. Head down to the third fork. Going down leads to a small chest with items. Going up leads to the lever that opens the gate. Pull the lever and head through the gate to fight the slime boss.

Hints for slime boss: Use flame attack for first fighter on the big boss, use second more SP expensive flame attack with second fighter to wipe out all the slime minions in a single attack, whatever for the third (she's your support class). Once the slime boss dies, all its minions die with it as well, so it's pointless to fight them. Of note, HP and MP will automatically be replennished after any fight, so no need to heal up before a fight is done. Blue-haired fighter's 200 SP skill seems very useful as a debuff and seems to make it harder for enemies to hit you.

After the fight, you'll end up next to the middle table. At this point, you have two options, and the same options at any point in time until both are finished:
1. Continue to corrupt the water source of the town or
2. Continue corrupting the school

2. Corrupting the school:
Speak with the silver haired woman and you'll be the blue-haired schoolgirl again. Head to the school building and do the usual. If you head to the dining hall, you'll get a scene. To get back, talk with the silver-haired woman again. This can be done many times. To proceed, head to the classroom.

At this point, the blue-haired schoolgirl should be corrupted with you baing back at the tavern as the nun. Head downstairs to interact with the necklace on the middle table to continue with corrupting the water.

You're now in the forest. Enemies are optional. A chest is in the west area and is optional. In the north, you'll see a log crossing the chasm. To the left is a tree with a glowing spot. Interacting with it will give a fight with 3 angels. Winning the fight is easy, just use AOEs. Winning it gives 6k. Try to cross the log and you'll be knocked down into a pit of rats. Use AOEs to kill them.

Now back at the tavern, interact with the necklace again to be teleported to a room with chess pieces. I just run from the fights unless my way is blocked. Head to the area with a second save crystal. Interact with the mess in the north for a boss fight.

After the fight, head through the corridor and interact with the boy. Head north, staying on the left passage for the boss fight.

NOTE: If you don't get to the end faster than the kid, he'll get killed by the boss.

For this one, try to kill it as fast as possible. It's weak to ice attacks. It uses AOEs very often and they hit often as well.

After the fight, you'll be back at the basement. Interact with the necklace again to be teleported to a dark place with sparse trees. Walk onto the red button to press it down. Walk around and follow the fairies. They lead you to other buttons. Occaisonally, you'll have a demon tree chasing you down, but they can be outrun. If you outrun them, just walk around again for a fairy. There's also a red chest in the map. Eventually one of the fairies disappear into a tree. This is another boss battle. Try to kill it as fast as possible again.

Jump across the pond, interact with the necklace on the table. You'll be led to a place with stone gates that act as portals. Follow them until you reach the hooded figure for a fight. The 120 SP lightning attack seem to work well. Once you win, the water supply for the town is corrupted.

Now, do to the doctor's office next to the pharmacy and talk to the nurse. This will give you a scene where both are corrupted.

Go to the tavern and talk with the red warrior woman. Then go to and talk with the guard in the far west side of map 1. Then go back and talk with the red warrior woman again to play as her. Make your way back to the same guard and you'll be let into the compound. Make your way to the commander in the top left of the map and talk with the guard before talking with her.

You'll be back at the tavern as the nun. Talk with the red warrior again to play as her. Go back to the commander and talk with her again. Then go back to the tavern and talk with the blacksmith from the previous game (the one with brown hair and black gauntlets with gold trim). Now make your way to the red-haired town blacksmith to corrupt her.

Once the blacksmith is corrupted, you'll be back in the tavern. Make your way back to the church. Go to the second floor and head north on the right. Talk with the bunny girl. The other nun will come running up. Talk to her and head outside. Try to go to map 2 and you'll see a bunch of guards. Walk up to them for a short dialogue. Now go into the tavern. This will bring you to the next section of the game where you'll have to avoid the guards.

In this portion of the game, your aim is to sneak around without the guards seeing you. Your first objective is to try to make it to the Northwest corner of the map where the blue-hooded old guy is. Talk to thim, then interact with the crystal. You'll be teleported in front of a sealed door. Interact with it and after a scene, you'll be back at the church. Make your way to the library in map 2 and go to the open seat next to the teacher. After the dialogue, you'll be able to play as her.

Make your way to the school and you'll be back as the blue-haired schoolgirl. Talk with the girls in the hallways before going to the classroom for a scene.

Now, you'll be in map 2. Make your way to map 1 and then to the tavern for some shenanigans. After this, you'll be back as the nun.

Go to the blacksmith's place and talk with her. Head to the empty seat in the library to play as the teacher. Now go to the headmaster's office and interact with the cabinet in the top-right corner. Head to the courtyard just outside the school entrance. Go down the smaller path on the right to the pharmacy. Talk with the girl and interact with the first shelf on the left.

Go to the classroom for a scene with some students. After this scene will be the corruption of the headmaster. Congratulations. You now have a school full of horny succubus schoolgirls.

Make your way to the blacksmith and talk with her to play as the red warrior. Go back to the commander to proceed with corrupting the entire compound with the black armor that was made by the blacksmith. After that's done, you'll be back to being the nun.

As the nun, go to commander and talk with her. She'll put on a dress and you can play as her. Make your way to map 2. On the left side of the map, you'll see two doors. Go to the one with 2 sign posts. Interact with the guard and go in.

After the scene, go back to the commander. Interact and play as her again. This time, head to the door with a single sign post on the left side of map 2. Talk with the guard and go in.

After the scene, interact with the commander for another scene. This time, you're corrupting almost the entire town during mass as well as redecorate the church with sex juices of various types.

Now back on the second level of the church, make your way to map 2 and talk with the guard in front of the door to your right. Pick the second option twice for a scene.

Now back at the church, head back to the guard again for another scene.

At this point, you should now be in the commander's office. Save near the entrace before heading out.

This will be similar with the guards. Head to map 2. Once you're near the entrance to map 2, there will be a ghost in the alley. This one will not move, so you'll have to trigger it to move on. Once in map 2, make your way to map 3. Before map 3, you'll find a save crystal with an NPC that cells supplies. Stock up if you need and move on for the boss fight.

Win the boss fight and you've beaten the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well...i've tried to play it...but it's such a waste with a machine translation...
i'll wait for a kind soul to translate it, even if it will take a year i suppose T.T

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I checked vontranslation.blogspot.com and he will not be translating the game due to not liking the game. It was the lack of CG and way to quickly spread corruption that ruined it for him.

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've finished the game in eng ver. and this is verywell done translated

Some Pics

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the english version from the blog to run on my computer. It crashes after I start up the game's exe. I can run other japanese games on my computer and have it set to japanese locale and installed all the japanese RTPs. What should I do to get this to work?

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get the english version from the blog to run on my computer. It crashes after I start up the game's exe. I can run other japanese games on my computer and have it set to japanese locale and installed all the japanese RTPs. What should I do to get this to work?
Can i have a screenshot ?

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome balls!

I didn't know this was a thing

And it is translated already :D

Go go go power rangers!!

Sorry, too excited xD

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, after i hit the New Game, i get this message and the game shuts down, i searched the picture folder and the picture didnt exist, so has anyone an idea were i can get the missing picture?

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Windows 7 home edition :(

Sometimes i hate microsoft.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the kid in the cave supposed to die?

omnibomb