What's new

Alexis' Thread (xivvix)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Alexis' Thread (xivvix)

...And it felt as though very little time had passed before Alexis woke, still curled on her side, in a bed that was much more comfortable than the stone floor that she'd collapsed upon! Her body felt calmer, however, and she was no longer drenched in slime and semen. In fact, she felt as though she had just woken from an incredibly restful sleep.

Looking around, she'd see a small, warmly lit room and an older, muddy-skinned woman resting on a chair nearby her. The woman looked older, and was built like an experienced mother, or perhaps a younger grandmother. Perceptive as Alexis was, it didn't take much staring to recognize that this woman must be a demon of some kind. Her slightly mottled skin didn't look anything like a human's might be. Still, the fact that the demoness looked so... so comforting was a little odd. Most demons tried to wear a commanding or predatory presence, not like this.

It seemed that the demoness was perceptive as well. "Ah, you're awake. Good... now, Alexis is it?" She smiled, setting a sheaf of papers on her lap as she spoke to the human, "you didn't waste any time in giving me a visit. Most women wait at least a day or a week before they wind up in that particular bed!"

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, well, I found some very eager friends a soon as I came in," Alexis said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she pushed herself up. Remembering the daemons, she looked at her arm, wondering if the creature that had somehow connected to her had come to this strange room with her as well.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It looked as though even her tight-clasping friend was gone, Alexis was alone in the room with the demoness. Speaking of which, "So," the older female said, "I'm not sure that you know why you're here, but if you're unfamiliar with the Burrows, there isn't really any way that I can break it easily to you. My name is Mistress Falia, and you were brought here to be put through a magical birthing -- you were recently impregnated, you see."

She shuffled through her papers, bringing forward a blank one. With a wave of her hand, a slowly rotating image of a young looking woman with iridescent, auburn hair and skin as tanned as Alexis appeared. Her facial features looked rather striking, like Alexis herself, but her build was quite slight. The young woman also sported a large pair of wings just like on those swarmers that the woman had encountered. Because her size was so disproportionate, a scale placed beside her marked that the young woman stood only a couple of feet tall, even if she looked full-grown!

"Your child has been named Alela," Falia announced, holding the sheet out for Alexis to look at for as long as she wanted. "By Burrows traditions, each and every time that you become pregnant, you'll be brought to me to go through the process of birth, and the child is aged an appropriate amount and," she smiled, "you are compensated for the few days that it takes to undergo this painless procedure. That means that you might ask for whatever you like. If it's too large, I can't guarantee that I'll grant it this time around, so you may wish to start out with something small."

--

((If you'd like to switch over to Alela, let me know! If you'd like to see specific traits added to her, now's the time to spend XP on 'em!))

Name: Alela
Race: Human/Daemon Hybrid

Experience Points: n/a
Inventory: n/a
Fetishes: n/a

Stats
Body: 5
Aim: 2
Brains: 3
Agility: 6

Build: Slender
Height: 2'3"
Hair: Hazel
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: Iridescent Auburn

Personality: n/a

Other Info: Alela's crossbreed status might be challenged on the human side, rather than the daemon one. While she is humanoid in build, she is also much too small to be a grown human. Her wings are covered by a large pair of frilly, insect-like wings that are quite noisy when in use.

Possible Traits to Purchase

Make hair, eye or skin-tone iridescent (1xp each)
Slick Skin (2xp): The characters skin is always warm and slick
Tail (2xp): A tendril-like tail, used more as an appendage
Reproduction-capable tail (3xp): A tendril-like tail that can be used during sex to impregnate a female. (May gain 'hermaphrodite' status if given to a female)
Carapace-shielding wings (3xp): Not capable of flight, but provide protection for back and thighs.
Empathy - Broadcasting (3xp): Character can broadcast its feelings to others.
Small Size (3xp): The character loses between 1 and 3 feet from their height.
Slender Build (3xp): The character's build becomes slender and delicate.
Empathy - Receiving (4xp): Character can sense the feelings of others around it.
Two-pronged tail (4xp): A tendril-like tail that splits into two somewhere along its length
Flight-capable frilly wings (4xp): Capable of flight, but are very noisy
Two-pronged reproductive tail (5xp): A tendril-like tail that splits into two somewhere along its length, which can be used to impregnate a female. (May gain 'hermaphrodite' status if given to a female)
Wall-clinging ability (6xp): Character can stick to most surfaces (when taken with 'slick skin', can hang from the ceiling as well!)
Swarmer body-structure (6xp): Discard humanoid build for the two-tendriled, double-winged form of the Swarmer.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

(I'm going to keep playing Alexis ;) And not spending any XP on Alela)

Alexis gaped at the image in front of her, unable to look away. "Magical birthing?" she asked "Me? impregnated?" Of course she had been impregnated, Alexis thought. The swarmers shot so much spunk into how could she not be? "Alela," she said, reaching out to the image, surprised when her hand passed right through it. She pulled her hand back then, looking angrily at Falia, mad that she had been sent here for such a purpose.

"Well, if I can have something in exchange for my... services... then I want to leave," Alexis said indignantly. She realized quickly that leaving wasn't an option when the demonness started laughing. "Fine, then," she said, pouting. "Then a new pair of clothes, I suppose. I probably should have taken the last pair off before I got carried away..." She blushed, then added. "A shirt and a new pair of pants... no... a skirt. Might be easier to keep clean if more of those daemon's want to... play." Her stomach growled, reminding her that she had been asleep for quite some time. "Something to eat too, if that's not too much."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Done and done," the demoness replied, careful not to chuckle again as the dark-haired young woman grew indignant. "And perceptive of you. The sooner you realize that the Burrows are now your home, the faster you'll become happy that you have relative freedom to move around, without a Master breathing down your neck." She scrawled a few notes, then looked up at Alexis again. "I'm sure that you'll find your way; if you're looking for a niche in the Burrows, I'd suggest finding a somewhat friendly face and a cavern that will admit you to sleep. Being homeless is not why you were brought here."

Falia paused, tapping her quill against her lip as she thought. "Just in case, though, I'll throw in a bag with which to keep your belongings, my dear. Are you feeling fit to walk? I'll be teleporting you back to the Burrows along with your supplies, if you are."

((Sounds good! Would you like to make a quick personality for Alela and allow her to roam the Burrows as an NPC, or would you rather have her sold off? Alexis may not meet her if she stays, but the fairy-girl might pop up in other threads!))

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

We might not have masters, but as long as we're trapped and being used as breeding stock, we're slaves, Alexis thought. She didn't want to make her 'host' angry though, so she kept her mouth shut.

At the offer of the bag, Alexis says, "Thank you, I'd appreciate that." She then pushed herself off the bed, testing her legs. They wobbled at first, but quickly regained their strength. All that time sleeping left her feeling full of energy, and she told Falia so. "I think I'm ready to return. As ready as I can be..."

(I'll pm you about Alela ;) )

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Good," Falia grinned, setting her notes away. "If you haven't been teleported before, you'll want to brace yourself. Do find a way to enjoy yourself," she urged, meaning once she returned to the Burrows-proper! She reached out and laid a dark-skinned hand against Alexis, and in a moment of disorienting, jumbled senses, the human found herself in the passage-way that she'd been taken from in the middle of the night, a neatly folded skirt and shirt at her feet overtop of a simple, shoulder-sling bag.

Looking around, she could see the dried stains where so many of the swarmer daemons had been. The passage-way was bright now, and her sudden appearance startled several of the passersby, including one green-haired man who'd been busily scrubbing the walls to clean up said stains!

"Good Goddess," he exclaimed, staring at Alexis for a moment, then recovering from the startling she'd given him. "Well, that explains something." he grumbled. He cast his eyes away, apparently concerned with allowing her to keep her modesty.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis blushed and threw her arms across her body when she found herself standing naked in the middle of the now well traveled passageway. She gave a nervous laugh to the green haired man as she dropped to a crouch and threw the new set of clothes on faster than she had ever put on any clothes in her life. After throwing the skirt around her waist, Alexis blushed again. I can't believe I assumed she'd give me underwear, she though. Standing and straightening the embarrassingly short skirt (only halfway to her knees), she threw the bag over her shoulder, then walked sheepishly over to the green haired man.

"Hi," she said, total embarrassment clear in her voice. "I think... I should help you with that," she said, looking for something to help scrub.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

As Alexis tossed her bag over her shoulder, she felt it was a little heavier than it first appeared -- that would be her rations!

The man, surprised again as she approached and then suggested she ought to help, cast a side-long glance at her first to ensure that she was clothed. Alexis could see that he was blushing as hard as she, his rich brown cheeks taking a reddish tint. "Uh... you don't have to," he told her, "though... it'd be appreciated." A pile of rags and a bucket of soapy water was waiting a short distance from him -- he'd apparently already gotten a good deal of the stains, even those far above where he looked like he could easily reach, from what Alexis could tell. "I should have known I'd put my foot in my mouth, complaining about whoever left this mess," he said, though whether it was to himself or to Alexis, it was hard to tell.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis smiled weakly and comforted the man. "Don't worry about it," she said, "I didn't know I was going to be leaving the mess..." She quickly moved to grab a rag and ducked it in the bucket, thankful to have a reason to look away after having to admit to such embarrassing things. She tosses her bag next to the bucket and wrings the rag out a bit, then gets to work cleaning up some of the stains next to the man, her arm brushing against his every so often. She laughs nervously, then says, "I'm Alexis. I just arrived, uh, a week or so ago. What's your name?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Relaxing a little as he went back to work, as if it soothed him to be focused on a task rather than facing and speaking with another person, the green-haired man replied, "Um, Nieomu." He was well built, athletic but not stocky, and quite a bit taller than Alexis, even if she was tall for her gender and species! His dark green hair was rather long, but pulled back in a loose, practical braid. Even his neatly trimmed sideburns were green... given that, he was probably an earth dragon in human form. That might explain his reluctance to socialize, beyond embarrassment at their current circumstances. Scrubbing dried daemon slime and semen off the walls wasn't necessarily a bonding experience!

"Ran into those damn swarmers, huh?" He finally said, as if he felt nervous with so little space between them without words to back him up. "They always come flocking out into the public spaces in the night, sometimes here, sometimes there... I've heard stories but..." He glanced over at her, then looked hastily away again. "Didn't know they could give a girl a case of the babies. Man." He had just connected her arrival time with the length of time that the stains had been out here. "So they were the first thing you found, coming here?" He cast another glance at her, this one sympathetic!

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, almost as soon as I was tossed in, they were all over me," she said, remembering the experience. Noticing the sympathetic look, Alexis smiled and added, "It wasn't so bad. I never knew I might enjoy something like that until it happened." She looked away quickly, and scrubbed the stains harder. Damnit, why was she saying such embarrassing things? Nothing else to talk about, maybe. After an awkward silence, Alexis asked, "So, Nieomu, how long have you been in this... place?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The dragon man choked as she explained away his need for sympathy, going redder in the face as he, too, focused solely on the wall. Suddenly scrubbing didn't seem to be helping him out too much. Never the less, he didn't move away from her, even given that while they worked they touched occasionally. That was a big step for a person like him!

"Oh, Goddess," he mused, happy to take his mind off of the human and her apparent good times. "A long time. More than ten years?" he fathomed. "I stopped counting after the first couple of years." Smiling wanly, he refused to look at her as he told her, "that's probably depressing news for someone like yourself... then again... after a while, freedom isn't really on your mind anymore."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, really, wow," Alexis said. "I didn't even know this place existed until I got thrown in here." She was pleased to see that they were making real progress removing the stains from the wall. "So, what have you been doing down here for so long? I mean, besides the obvious of course. I can't imagine that you spend all your time cleaning up other people's messes." Each time she brushed up against Nieomu, Alexis jumped a little. The man seemed nice, but was still a stranger to her.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

To Alexis' credit, Nieomu seemed to jump a little as well. It was like placing two nervous cats who didn't know one another in close quarters! "Uh, surviving, I guess," the dragon replied, ducking his head to one side momentarily in a different kind of embarrassment. "Sometimes I give in to the demon's stupid game, sometimes I don't. Some humans hired me to clean up this mess in exchange for food, so I took the opportunity." How embarrassing, to be put to work under the authority of mere humans!

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Alexis shifted nervously, wondering if what she was about to do was a good idea, then decided to just go for it. "I have some food in my bag. I don't know how much is in there, but I'd be willing to share." She continued scrubbing, though she cast a few glances at Nieomu, to see his reaction.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The dragon frowned, stopping in scrubbing altogether to look down at the human woman. "I can't accept charity," he politely declined, even if he glanced down at the bag on her now clad hip. Finishing up with the stains that he could reach here, he looked as though he was deciding what to do next. There wasn't much left at all. "You're very generous, though, especially for a human. Thank you."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, alright" Alexis replied. At his compliment, she smiled and said, "I guess I just feel like I've made trouble for you. I thought I might make it up to you." She wiped away the last of the stains near her, then put the rag down by the bucket. Her stomach growled, reminding her how hungry she was. "If you can't accept a gift, maybe I could hire you to show me around then?" she asked. "At least just to show me someplace quiet where we could enjoy a meal?" She said the last while looking around at the people moving around through the passageway.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nieomu only had to think about that for a moment. "That, I could do, Alexis." He had gathered up the bucket and rags, wiping his hands off on his pants afterwards and grimacing. As soon as that daemon spunk got wet again, it became mildly sticky.

Gesturing down the path, he apologized ahead of time, "it's kind of a long walk. Most of the upper caverns were laid claim to a long time ago, but when I came here, I'd managed to find one far down the path that wasn't taken."

As they wandered, Nieomu seemed a little less embarrassed; perhaps because they were done with the stains and had moved onto something a little more mundane. "I just have to make a quick side-trip," he told her at one point, not long after they'd started. "I need to get my payment. No offense, but sometimes humans are all talk and no action." He had stopped outside of one cavern, the inner entrance of which was strung with banners that had obviously been placed at human height. "Even ones that once considered themselves noble. If you'd like to wait here, you can, or you can come along."

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"None taken, I've met quite a few unreliable humans in my time," Alexis replied with a smile, then continued, "I think I'd like to take a look inside, though I'll leave you to your business." She followed Nieomu into the cavern and stopped at the entrance to take in the interior, wondering just how people lived in a place centered on breeding. She waited as Nieomu walked off to find his payment.