What's new

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A new game from what DLsite has registered as a new circle, but is clearly the same guys who made My Church.

You play as a witch on an island who opens a hostel to mess with adventurers. They head off to dungeon crawl each day, and you try to get them captured or killed. You could also be their ally by healing them and hiding treasure in the dungeon, but I don't really see a point to it.
The game-play is pretty solid, and I love the concept and style, but the game is pretty undercooked. There's not much h-content, and I don't even think you can win or lose the game.

As of right now, it's sold about 180 units and has 4 stars on DLsite, so I guess some people like it. Maybe it'll get some more content patched in... but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Island (Alibi+)

Yeah, it's an excessively simple game, and you can't actually lose.
Figuring out how to unlock each CG is a pain in the ass, though.
If you drop this into your save folder, you can see everything in the gallery.

Attachments

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hm, I can't find a download link for the full game. Maybe my google-fu is off.

Alibi games always drive me crazy. I think they have excellent art and they seem to always be trying to make really interesting game mechanics... But then fail to actually create a 'fun' game mechanic and just end up with something that feels rather unfinished, clunky and repetitive, but with this great art that makes me want to play it anyway.

I wish they would keep their designer and just get a project manager and coder who kept their ideas reigned into what was possible, and would let the good ideas show through.

OP
Slam Sector

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah. I'm regretting using the "full game" tag, because this is starting to look like an unfinished game that got kicked out the door. I seriously can't find a win condition, and there's a lot of menus that look like they have some screen real estate set aside for later.

Quiv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, game seems pretty empty, there's a lot of space that looks like there was supposed to be something more.

I played it for a while before getting stuck in a loop where nothing new was happening anymore despite there being a couple more CGs and replays locked in the gallery.

There's even supposed to be different outfits for the MC, but I didn't see any of it in the game itself.

TitanMeteor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's on nyaa for torrent

Edit: I forgot it wasn't under it's english name on nyaa. htt p://sukebei. nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2077201

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

26MBs? Did the developer accidentally upload a prototype version to DLSite or something?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

26MBs? Did the developer accidentally upload a prototype version to DLSite or something?
No, it's just a very simple game. A couple CGs and some animated sprites for CG. The gameplay and UI are very basic so the full game is actually 26 MB.

tneer2

Reputation score

that torrent is not the english version... anyone has any idea where i can download the english version?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^

Mouse pointer on the giant red "Add to cart" ;)

Reactions: e01

reaver_87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the last CG on the bottom left and how does one become 'Cruel'

Last edited:

Dark Deed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the last one by having a village girl at 0 sanity and health while being cruel, then waiting few turns. Actually, a lot of turns.

OP
Slam Sector

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got the last one by having a village girl at 0 sanity and health while being cruel, then waiting few turns. Actually, a lot of turns.
Unfortunately, I have no idea what triggers your inn residents going Event Horizon on someone. People who have had their morale/sanity dropped to zero through summoning don't leave, so I think that's a way of "corrupting" victims.

Synester567

Reputation score

For anyone who got stuck or is to lazy to unlock everything in the gallery. Here's a guide for all the CG's and animations ;)

Witch Island

Galllery Guide

CG's:

|01|02|03|04|
|05|06|07|08|
|09|10|11|12|

|CG 01| Summon Shadow
|CG 02| Summon Shadow (high ero, around 6 times when you start a new game)
|CG 03| Produce nutrition in Witch's Garden with male
|CG 04| Summon Succubus
|CG 05| Cook poisoned food for female villager and summon Nightmare Lord on her
|CG 06| Cook poisoned food for female knight and summon Nightmare Lord on her
|CG 07| Summon Shadows until your character has a high ero, every night, when you have at least one male guest, your main character says:"Let's have some fun", and tries to seduce him, when you succeed this CG unlocks (higher charm higher
chance to success, i guess)
|CG 08| Cook food
|CG 09| Unlocking this CG is a real pain, it's connected with beeing cruel and a village girl, the easiest way to get cruel is by summoning Reapers. I couldn't figure out when exactly this event triggers, don't know if the health or sanity bar of the girl needs to be empty or if it doesn't matter. If you're cruel and you have at least one female villagers in your inn and end the days (a lot of days) and continue summoning Reapers it should eventually unlock.
|CG 10| Summon Succubus or cook drugged food for female villager (H shows up) and summon Rascal Ghost on her
|CG 11| Summon Succubus or cook drugged food for female knight (H shows up) and summon Rascal Ghost on her
|CG 12| Female villager captured in dungeon in trap

Replays:

|01|07|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|

|Replay 01| Sacrifice female villager who got captured in trap in dungeon
|Replay 02| Sacrifice female knight who got captured in trap in dungeon
|Replay 03| Produce nutrition in Witch's Garden with girl (female villager)
|Replay 04| Produce nutrition in Witch's Garden with female knight
|Replay 05| Female knight dies in the dungeon to a bomb or a monster
|Replay 06| Female villager dies in the dungeon to a bomb or a monster
|Replay 07| Unlocks together with CG 07, but doesn't show up ingame

Beeing cruel changes the outfit for the main character.
High ero changes the outfit at night while event for CG 07 triggers.

Last edited: