What's new

Alissa (Ranger9000)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Alissa (Ranger9000)

"... I am Sienna, Alissa. The desert wastes can be a very unforgiving and relentless place. You are... Fortunate, that you ran into a humanoid, sentient creature. They are full of more... Primal, let us say species. Creatures who only act on animal instincts of killing, eating or mating. There's no reasoning or anything with them. Though sadly... Not all of my species, even are as... peaceful as me. Unfortunately, they become as harsh as their environment..." She explained as Alissa bathed. As she finished and inquired about the mushrooms, Sienna would shrug before taking a drink from the pond, "Yes. The taste is... somewhat bland, but they are surprisingly filling and high in nutrients. I had to fight out several xenos in order to claim this cave. I was surprised to find that the plants seemed to help me recover rather quickly..." She finished eyeing Alissa up and down.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alissa continued to look nervous as Sienna looked her over. The girl wondering how much longer she had left till the scorpion wouldn't wait any longer. "Well, I guess it is good I came across you f-first then. Also d-do you think I can take some of those with me when I g-go? Something to help me recover from f-fights would be useful...Also, could I have one now? I'm a bit sore from before"

After that question was answered, and she'd hopefully get to quickly eat one of the mushrooms, she would finally sigh. "O-Okay...I think I am r-ready now."

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sure. Help yourself there are plenty to go around." The scorpion woman said as she handed Alissa one of the strange mushrooms. Upon nomming on the alien fungus, Alissa would begin to feel... funny... She would feel a strange heat all through out and especially in her loins. If she looked down she would see a wet spot in her crotch, that didn't smell or feel like urine... Also her breathing would get hot and heavy, her throat and voice becoming husky, her head getting a little swimmy. Sienna would become more and more attractive to her... And she would feel a strange feeling of expansion on the inside around her core... Not painful... Just strange.

Sienna would look at the shroom and then to Alissa before asking "Alissa... are you okay? I swear there's nothing wrong with these mushrooms. Not to scorpitaurs or aliens anyway. I've eaten them for years... Though as I have said... I've not had many if any human visitors..." She going to catch the woman if she were to faint or fall...

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"U-Uhh, it doesn't hurt. Just f-feel weird. I'm so-o hot." Alissa said, looking to see if the sunlight was getting in the cave somehow. "A-and I feel, bigger inside...somehow."

Alissa looked up at Sienna, and the scorpion girl seemed...surprisingly attractive. Awkwardly she started to step closer to the scorpion woman, and said with a bit more confidence then before. "Don't worry, I don't think I'll faint. Now though, l-lets get started. Though I don't know w-what would be comfortable for you."

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sienna would stop munching at the mushroom for bit before looking at Diana, "That's weird... Though I guess they would be... Different for humans than mamono or aliens. I dunno how you humans work, really." she would finish before finishing off her own mushroom. As Alissa would begin to sway towards her she would hold gently before giving her a full kiss on the mouth and lay her down on the cave floor. "First, I need to jab a lil with my stinger. Don't worry, I can make it non lethal. It will just numb you all over for a bit, so it doesn't hurt when my ovipositor goes in." She would say before slowly and carefully pricking her with apoendage. Once Alissa was fully numb, she would lean over and kiss French style again while kneading her breasts before lining up her ovipositor with Alissa's vagina. "Are you ready?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alissa responded to the kiss with uncertain vigour. The heat through her driving her to do it well at the same time she didn't really know what she was doing. Still, soon she was lying on the floor, staring up at the already taller scorpion girl, and she was sure she looked rather small to Sienna.

She 'eep'ed when the tail pricked her, and then let out a sigh as she started to go numb. When the second kiss started she was a bit more certain of her movements, and let out an "Ahh huh" in affirmation when Sienna asked if she was ready, focusing more on the kiss to help her forget she was about to get stuffed full of eggs.

Last edited:
OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Alissa's confirmation that she was ready for Sienna to proceed and get to the main event, the scorpion girl would slowly press her ovipositor into the young woman's folds until it reaches her cervix. She would then lean down ontop of Alissa before resuming her kneading of her breasts and slowly and carefully penetrate her inner defenses, giving Alissa a good deep long open mouth kiss when she would gasp and cry out from the penetration, helping her to cope with the brief pain and keep her calm. Once Alissa would be good and calm she pull her ovipositor out about half way before slowly diving into her pussy once more. She would keep this motion up for a few more minutes until Alissa felt she was ready frlor her to pick up the pace and strength. When she was she would gradually start going faster and harder in the young woman's honey pot. She would also begin caressing, kissing, licking and sucking over the rest of her upper body, not just her breasts; keeping the pistoning going until Alissa would eventually reach her climax. Once Alissa hit her peak and came, Sienna would hilt her ovipositor into Alissa's womb, filling it up with eggs. First one egg slowly entered into her core, followed by another and another until a grand total of ten eggs had been deposited into her womb. Finally, Sienna would groan and moan out loudly as she would release a torrent of seed to help the eggs grow. Once it was all over, Sienna would pass out on top of the young woman, passing out peacefully through the rest of the evening...

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It hurt. A rather good amount. That was the pervading thought's through Alissa's mind as she was penetrated by Sienna. Even with the assistance of the fungus she still hadn't ever had sex before, and her hymen breaking was really painful. The only thing that kept her from screaming out in pain was that she was still deep in a kiss with the scorpion girl.

As they kept going though it got better, every movement bringing a bit more pleasure and a bit less pain, and when Sienna started to play with her with her hands and mouth the final bits of the pain left. Soon enough she was on the edge of her climax, and when one of Sienna's thrusts hit deep inside her she let out a cry as her body tensed in bliss.

Then things went back to a bit of pain again, Sienna's ovipositor pushing past her cervix and bulging even as she was still climaxing, and a moment later she felt her eggs forcing their way into her and depositing into her fresh womb. The seed that came after though drove her orgasm on further, the heat filling her core sending her to the heights of bliss before the flow stopped, and Sienna collapsed ontop of her.

Seeing as she wasn't likely slipping out from under the large scorpion girl, and she was full of eggs, and she was incredibly tired after everything that happened before, so with a final yawn she nuzzled into Sienna and fell asleep.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Alissa and Sienna would lie on the cool cave floor exhausted and spent completely from the evenings session of lovemaking. The scorpion girl providing a heavy fleshy warm blanket from the human woman as she dozed off all throughout the evening, Sienna's snoring making a soothing lullaby for her. Eventually, she would be awoken by the harsh light of the rising sun snaking into the cave. Sienna would stir awake first, shuffling up off of Alissa, stretching out and yawning surprisingly cutely. "Fuuuuuwaaaaa~ Good morning Alissa. Thank you for letting me get rid of those eggs. They had been driving me near insane. The jungle is just a short trek from here. Please be careful heading in. It has its fair of predators and dangers. And don't worry about the hatchlings. They should head back out to the desert and seek shelter once they're born." She said before plucking herself another shroom from the cave wall and scarfing it down before washing it down with some of the pond water.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alissa would be a bit groggy when she woke up, her arms grabbing out for Sienna to try to foce the scorpion girl to keep up her role as a blanket so the human could catch a few more minutes of sleep. When that didn't work, she shook herself awake, and gave a moan as she felt the eggs jostle inside her a bit. "Good morning, and...no problem." Alissa blushed a bit as she admitted that. Pulling herself up and getting a drink from the pond and then taking a few of those mushrooms for the road, she asked the scorpion girl. "Anything specific I should watch out for? I really don't know anything that lives around here."

Once the question was answered she'd bid goodbye, and head out of the cave, aiming for the jungle to hopefully get a bit of progress before something else tried to attack her. Preferably she could find something to charge up or replace her rifle.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmhmm... Don't be a stranger, gorgeous~ And as far as things to watch out for... Some of the plants like to snare and inseminate unsuspecting travelers. Its how they repopulate. They're mostly the big purple podlike ones. They have a tendency to puff out different pollens- they can either stun, sedate or make targets horribly horny. Though you won't know what it does till too late. So its best to keep your mouth guarded if you see one of them. They also can lash their vines out like whios to attack or trap prey. Most of the other plants will just make you horny or something but aren't sentient. The Arachbees are mostly pacifist, though they are horribly defensive and possessive of their honey. You might find some tribeswomen from the desert and surrounding areas on hunts but if you don't fuck with them they won't bother you. Just make sure you're out by night or have some shelter. That's when all the real predators come out." The scorpion woman would go onto fill Alissa in on.