What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Almonds & Big Milk] [ アーモンドと巨牛乳 ] Invasion! Seeding Brigade's Ambition / 襲来!種付け軍団の野望 (RE271287) (RJ271287)

gmretto

Reputation score
RJ271287_img_main.jpg

Eng:
Jap:

An RPG Maker MV sex battle game where you rescue your all-girl school from an invasion of "seeding uncles" from another world. It uses the same type of controls you'd find in most MV games.

You can defeat the uncles using various attacks and can also defeat enemies when your "cum degree" reaches 100. Boss fights have a different strategy you need to use and an orgasm can trigger a game over.

Most of the H-content is found in the battles and you don't have to go searching for scenes. 30 scenes total. The battles are pretty easy except for the boss fights at the end where you have to watch your cum degree.

In a few battles, you can fight two enemies at once and there are different H scenes as a result. H scenes are also supposed to change based on how you progress.

Much of the gameplay is also centered on puzzles. Some exploration but it is mostly linear. There are three levels and four possible endings.

Fetishes:

• Rape
  • Creampies
  • Orgies

There's no extreme content or NTR.

I'm currently working on a full English translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard; copy pasting DLSite English's description does not constitute a valid OP. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked and moved back to H-games.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do I figure out the 2 number code that (I assume) deactivates the lasers on the stairs from floor 1 to floor 2?

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
It was 04 for me ( no idea if it is random or not). I tried Brute forcing it