What's new

ACT [ Almonds & Milk ] [ アーモンドと巨牛乳 ] Total Disgrace Synthesoid Heipo / 徹底凌辱改造人間ヘイポー RE189112 RJ189112

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 徹底凌辱改造人間ヘイポー (act game)

This is possibly the worst fighting game I have ever played.
There is no frame limiter. If your graphics card is to fast the game is literally unplayable.
Wow. You were not kidding.

I'll go so far as to say I am CERTAIN this is the worst fighting game I have ever played.

lostnumber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah same issue as the demo. One touch of a direction key and the character flies across the screen. Going to have to wait for a fix.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah same issue as the demo. One touch of a direction key and the character flies across the screen. Going to have to wait for a fix.
to the people who are having problems with too fast frames/teleporting:
I have that problem running the game as adminstrator but running it without admin makes it play normally.

to the people not getting any hentai:
you have to use your special attack to make them masturbate (default is A IIRC), its a ranged attack that takes time to charge.
as for actual hentai you have to use your special ability that becomes usable when the ability gaige is filled.
hitting the heroine with it tears her clothes and upon defeat you press Z to pick her up and then choose a hentai finish, tho animations are pretty meh.

to defeat heroine just wait for full special gauge and use it to get her clothes off or by direct combat by hitting them and jumping (space) out of her special attacks, there are different CGs depending on how you defeat the girl and what hentai you use.

hope that helped

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to the people not getting any hentai:
you have to use your special attack to make them masturbate (default is A IIRC), its a ranged attack that takes time to charge.
as for actual hentai you have to use your special ability that becomes usable when the ability gaige is filled.
hitting the heroine with it tears her clothes and upon defeat you press Z to pick her up and then choose a hentai finish, tho animations are pretty meh.

to defeat heroine just wait for full special gauge and use it to get her clothes off or by direct combat by hitting them and jumping (space) out of her special attacks, there are different CGs depending on how you defeat the girl and what hentai you use.

hope that helped
Either i'm bad, or i just can't get the timing right :/. Mainly because the special attack deals no damage. Or did i do smth wrong?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My GPU can play the mother fucking witcher 3 on high settings and i can play this game just fine, did you guys actually put the graphic quality on fastest or some shit?

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Either i'm bad, or i just can't get the timing right :/. Mainly because the special attack deals no damage. Or did i do smth wrong?
just make sure you are facing the heroine, close and not too high or too below her in the map.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually a little offended with this game. There is barely any gameplay element to it, but the UI makes it look like it's a real game for screenshots. There is basically no fighting game element and is basically just a small gallery with a few barebones animations and some generic cg.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm actually a little offended with this game. There is barely any gameplay element to it, but the UI makes it look like it's a real game for screenshots. There is basically no fighting game element and is basically just a small gallery with a few barebones animations and some generic cg.
if you see this artstyle the game and the HCG are going to be garbage.