What's new

Animated sex gifs from FSA

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Animated sex gifs from FSA

The pixels at the kobold's heel are the foot on her other leg.
I needed to move the kobold down a smidgen so maybe that helps a bit?
Well if that's the case then all looks well. Just make sure to get them all centered up nicely and give them that finishing set so she's absolutely filled up ;D ;D ;D

I look forward to seeing more.

P.S. This website is moving so slow today o_o;

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Centered up?

Slimes didn't take too long. The last animation looks weird so I might try to improve it somehow, maybe even remove the oral from it.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

nevermind the centered up part, realized you did that in the second kobold set.

I think it might be the fact that her head moves in the fourth one, but there's only one way to find out... Looking good so far.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really gifs, but which set do you think looks better?

Version 1 (more pronounced outlines, darker, but a bit on the red side)

Version 2 (softer, more pink)

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I prefer Version 2. Looks cleaner and clearer.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would it be good enough to have an animation of Sienna laying down (no monster) and breathing hard while some cum drips out of her?

I'm thinking of making some animations of Sienna laying down with a little cum leaking out, and having alternate versions (more messy) for when excess cum leaks out.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly here is what I'm thinking...

1. Do the animation of her sitting there covered in cum or completely clean but breathing heavily, pretty basic and generic, and then animate the cum drips from her orifices separately; that way you can append them to the sprite to create unique sets based on what's going on.

2. Have it maybe go from one frame of each mob set fucking her to the next frame having them be clenched and fully inside of her and cumming. From there you can choose to just leave it like that and append in the cum animations to finalize the sets, or you can add in some minor twitching and struggling motions to them/her/all-of-them. That way you don't bust your ass but there is more fap content and a continuation on to her laying there defeated in that sense.

It's more work, but I think if you do it like that it won't be a massive load of work because you won't have to animate an entirely new set of animations or frames to get the job done. Details would go from them gasping and breathing to maybe a few sweat beads, everyone's eyes being closed, and shifting a few rows or columns of pixels to give an effect of twitching. If she gets really filled, maybe just add in a bit of a belly bulge effect. Doesn't need to be too fancy so long as it gets that effect across to the viewer/user.

What do you think? Again, that's just my perspective, but maybe it's what you're looking for... :) Either way I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using one animation the monsters go steadily faster until they start to come, at which point their movement slows down until they finish. They revert to their monster sprite, step back, and then leave as she immediately changes to an animation of her laying there, dripping some cum.

I'll be making different ones for different positions. This one should work for any doggy style, regardless of which entry the monster used.

I'll go with this method for now. If I get better at animations/drawing in the future then it's possible that I might go back to this and have climax animations.

Edit: I know it looks weird as a gif, but it works/looks much better in-game.

Last edited:

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Using one animation the monsters go steadily faster until they start to come, at which point their movement slows down until they finish. They revert to their monster sprite, step back, and then leave as she immediately changes to an animation of her laying there, dripping some cum.

I'll be making different ones for different positions. This one should work for any doggy style, regardless of which entry the monster used.

I'll go with this method for now. If I get better at animations/drawing in the future then it's possible that I might go back to this and have climax animations.

Edit: I know it looks weird as a gif, but it works/looks much better in-game.
Only way to find out how this will all work out is to keep moving forward. ^_^

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been a long time since I posted here. Partly because my gif making program's demo license expired. xD But now I've got GIMP.

A little strap-on sex:

I need to remove the couch for the final version (it's not lining up properly in-game, which means multiple clipping couches). I also need to add Kendra's bat wings. I'll probably do that tonight or tomorrow.

I was going to have this count towards the pegging (received) stat in the game, but I'm not sure if that's the proper term. Or maybe it doesn't matter..
I'm wondering if there should be a bit more movement on Sienna's side.. but I'm hoping I can find someone to commission to do these.
I'm not really good at it and it takes me at least 10 hours to do them (even though I mostly use cut/paste techniques).

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been a long time since I posted here. Partly because my gif making program's demo license expired. xD But now I've got GIMP.

A little strap-on sex:

I need to remove the couch for the final version (it's not lining up properly in-game, which means multiple clipping couches). I also need to add Kendra's bat wings. I'll probably do that tonight or tomorrow.

I was going to have this count towards the pegging (received) stat in the game, but I'm not sure if that's the proper term. Or maybe it doesn't matter..
I'm wondering if there should be a bit more movement on Sienna's side.. but I'm hoping I can find someone to commission to do these.
I'm not really good at it and it takes me at least 10 hours to do them (even though I mostly use cut/paste techniques).
pala do you got a screen shot of what it looks like in game , maybe i can help you make it work.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

pala do you got a screen shot of what it looks like in game , maybe i can help you make it work.
It's working now. It was easy enough and Kendra has her wings now too.

I still need to put the bed back in Kendra's room. I had to remove it and some other stuff to make room for the big couch. I would just leave it off but the cunnilingus animation probably wouldn't work on the couch (2x1 animation and the couch is kinda 1x3). Then again, I may end up changing the cunnilingus to 1x2.

OP
Paladox

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A more sexually aggressive Sienna.

The monster isn't animated at all but I wanted to make a test image.
The animation will probably be slower than this in-game. Also, the blip you see for a moment at the bottom right is her other foot.