What's new

ADV [ ankoku marimokan] アンコクマリモカン Metal Edge Girl Blazer Special Edition -Captive Breakdown Mini AVG- 鉄刃少女ブレイザー特別編~変身ヒロイン監禁調教ミニAVG~ RE157381 RJ157381

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mega

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [AVG]鉄刃少女ブレイザー特別編~変身ヒロイン監禁調教ミニAVG~

ankokumarimo huh?

love this circle's games. MANY thanks for the share.
i wonder how heavy on the guro this game is, they seem to be leaning towards ryona lately, or is it just mi imagination?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing! Rep+
Could someone upload full gallery save please?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm absolutely CRAZY ABOUT THIS!!! :D

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone found out how to escape from that base ? it either ends after 2 fights or you end up at that base for me, but i'm still missing cg's.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Alrighty, finished the game! (The best I could, anyways)

This game feels like either a teaser to a true sequal or a piece that was taken out and transformed into a demo. In comparision to the first game, this release has problems...and not the technical kind.

The heroine now has animation, but only for her default and nude stance in battle. It looks great, but not the fight itself. Unlike the first game, this is based completely on chance: You may hit or miss. There is also no health bar, and neither does the enemy. For combat options, the player has 'Attack' and 'Escape'. The latter simply leaves the heroine open for damage, which means the player cannot flee. At all.

Content-wise, it basically boils down to the heroine being captured and tortured for the player's pleasure. It becomes a game of mix-&-match which can be tiring, but some results are quite entertaining to behold.

There is also no voice acting.

Overall: I'm disappointed by how short it is. Was looking forward to this, too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.