What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR [DeepSleep] Anna - Exciting Affection (version 1.0)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Anna - Exciting Affection - NTR Game

Oh man Carolight, it seems like you're new to the forum but that is an argument that we've been through -so many times- now. The problem is that slower progression results in what is generally a pretty boring game. Especially in these sorts of RPGMaker games that aren't huge on other content, slower H content either means repeated scenes, few scenes with a lot of filler text, or a whole lot of each 'level' of progression as the protag descends into depravity. Either way, it's not really what people are there to see.

In this specific example, I do know women who are totally happy to flaunt their looks a bit, and it wasn't like she was just suddenly flashing the guy her boobs or something. Some girls do like the reactions they can get from guys with some provocative dressing, and so far it does seem like it worked out innocently in Anna's case.

So in my personal opinion, I like the rate of progression. I want to see the MC doing lewd stuff!

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked it, it could have some added fine details and an English proofreader wouldn't hurt but those are extremely minimal, just something to consider on the long run.

I like the MC, great body but not a big fan of her "regular" clothes.

Sometimes when you enter an indoor map and exit back to the city (world map) you retain the BGM of the map you entered.

I was kinda clueless why I couldn't run pressing shift at your house regardless if you had ALWAYS DASH on or off, I assumed it just didn't work, only then I realized it didn't work at your house.

When you go the world map you're super clueless as where to go, I also didn't like the fact that most of the NPC's don't talk back to you or give you tips, you should have arrows in transitions to places you can go or buildings you can enter.

I was able to enter a house and interact with the doors but they opened and closed, figured I had no reason to be there. I applied for a job as assistant or whatever and then went to some tea shop, I realized there was a sparkle in front of it but it's barely visible, the funny part is that before I realized this was the placed I had to go to, I went home and changed into my underwear, after that I was able to walk around on my underwear and when I came here I saw the scenes as if I was fully clothed but I was on my underwear, this stuff you really need to fix.

Other than that I liked it, I can tell you put a lot of wrench time in the game and you're passionate about your project so I wish you the best of luck and if you need some help don't hesitate to ask. ^_^

EDIT: And I just realized that if you go to the assistant at the officer job on day 1 before you're told to go there you softlock the game as there's no way you can progress, that kinda sucks a lot.
You are right throwing player into map just like that, isn't right. I added already pointers to locations in corrected version of demo as well as fix for errors you mentioned. Thank you for your feedback.

Hi,

just tried it, it's very good, looks like you played some H-games and tried to improved them in any way.
So far, it's a success.

I'll still add my voice for clear instructions, some games add some pointers, maybe it's a bit extreme, still, some clear directions when we should know what to do and where to go would be nice.

I really hate when someone tells you to go to the local store or anywhere, the MC is supposed to know the location (otherwise she would ask where it is, right ? ) but you don't, doesn't make any sense and it's annoying.

Except for that, it's very good and to be honest, this isn't much of a problem here, this is far worse in so many games (i'm not going to add names, they know already, don't they :D )
Thank you. Map pointers will be added.

Oh man Carolight, it seems like you're new to the forum but that is an argument that we've been through -so many times- now. The problem is that slower progression results in what is generally a pretty boring game. Especially in these sorts of RPGMaker games that aren't huge on other content, slower H content either means repeated scenes, few scenes with a lot of filler text, or a whole lot of each 'level' of progression as the protag descends into depravity. Either way, it's not really what people are there to see.

In this specific example, I do know women who are totally happy to flaunt their looks a bit, and it wasn't like she was just suddenly flashing the guy her boobs or something. Some girls do like the reactions they can get from guys with some provocative dressing, and so far it does seem like it worked out innocently in Anna's case.

So in my personal opinion, I like the rate of progression. I want to see the MC doing lewd stuff!
I was thinking about this scene quite a lot, if it's acceptable to let him touch her so early. It was just laying his hand on his ass, before she also found him quite attractive and there is option to be angry about it. Her corruption though will still be progressing slowly.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love the pace, I don't think you're rushing it, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.2 is released to early patrons.

Around 80 new Cg's are added, most of old ones are fixed or reworked.
Most of known bugs fixed.
Added new music.
2 more days and several new characters are introduced.
This build concludes her introduction.

Older builds will be released to public after two updates and final game will be free.

If you like my project, please support me on

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey man, seriously hope you get some more views and higher fanbase, you're now on my list of 5 or 6 Patreons that I follow. I know that being on Patreon, specially being 3D is not always hard, but stay strong, your quality will speak for itself. Wish you the very best of luck.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey man, seriously hope you get some more views and higher fanbase, you're now on my list of 5 or 6 Patreons that I follow. I know that being on Patreon, specially being 3D is not always hard, but stay strong, your quality will speak for itself. Wish you the very best of luck.
Thank you. Doing my best. I'm trying to deliver the best I can.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking great so far! Hope the updates will be coming as frequently as possible

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update v.0.2 is free for all

Version 0.3 is out for early patrons.

Two more days. More than 90 new cgs and one animation added. Also couple more characters introduced.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Small update 0.3a released for early patrons with some bugs fixed, new renders added some redone.

Changelog here:

• Fixed bug when Brian was running up the street
  • Fixed bug with Emilie’s event
  • Changed and improved some dialogues starting from the demo
  • Corrected lots of mistakes in the text
  • Changed dress up renders
  • Added side quest to Saturday
  • Improved and added renders to love scene
  • Added render to dinner scene
  • Added sales girl dialogue renders
  • Redone Saturday morning scene and added new renders
  • Added quests to journal and fixed mistakes
  • Added toy scene animation
  • Created maps with points of interest (in walkthrough maps folder)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The set of Casual Clothes looks rather odd in most cases. Will that be in use a whole lot? We've already got new outfits at work, so I'm not sure if the Casual Clothes won't be seen much. They just look bordering on what I'd expect hippies to be wearing around.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The set of Casual Clothes looks rather odd in most cases. Will that be in use a whole lot? We've already got new outfits at work, so I'm not sure if the Casual Clothes won't be seen much. They just look bordering on what I'd expect hippies to be wearing around.
Hi. I agree, but it was just for start, to wear something simple. She get's a new dress in the latest version.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last update is now available for 5$+ patrons and new pool about clothes is up.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anna - Exciting Affection - NTR Game [Demo Updated - August, 2017]

Version 0.4 is out for early

The Demo is also updated, you can get it

This time 3 more days are added.

First action scenes with Anna.

More than 180 high-quality cgs and 1 new animation have been added.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great patch, lots of story and finally got some non-vanilla sexual interactions, love where this is going.

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great patch, lots of story and finally got some non-vanilla sexual interactions, love where this is going.
Thanks. Story just starts to take shape and more sex is coming in the next update.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

haven't played the latest version yet, but if it's got the Starke seal of approval, I'm in!

Played the previous versions and it seems very promising. Looking forward to the completion of this game.

Plissken58

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anna's model is some fantastic stuff. Not too exaggerated and.quite realistic. Great work and I'm too looking forward to the finished game.!

OP
deepsleep

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anna's model is some fantastic stuff. Not too exaggerated and.quite realistic. Great work and I'm too looking forward to the finished game.!
I tried to make it different. Both face and body are the result of two months of testing and experimenting with different settings and options.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like where this is going. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out :).