What's new

Any body morphing game recommendation?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am looking for games (with graphics, so non text game) where you have the choice to change/customize characters during the game.

What I seek is not simple body transformation game (like [Valkyria] Nyotai Kyouran) where you just choose a path of transformation, I look for that the transformation must not change the story directly, it's just the player choosing a preference.

Some example: -A Day With Paige (english flash demo) (you can increase the breast, up to 3 times, or not doing it)
-Legend of lust (idem) (you can increase boobs and lips for your minions)
-Elena, Champion of lust chapter 2 (idem) (you have two forms)
-The Curse of Cracklevania (flash game) (you can be a woman or a man and change every x seconds)
-Maiden maker (rpg maker) (you can take fruits before sex scenes to add a penis or increase boobs size) (the game is bad btw. Not awful, but bad)
-Knightmare (hentai rpg game) (you can choose which part increases at the end of the day) (it's not exactly what I am looking for (you are forced to morph, you can't refuse it and the story is a bit too influenced by the transformation) but it's pretty close)

Note: - the transformation doesn't need to be a direct choice. It simply need to have the possibility to avoid it (for example: being killed by a enemy increase the size of your breast)
- the transformation can influence the story but not too much (for example: the dialogs change a bit, the secret ending can only be unlocked with a certain form, ...)
- except if the sex scene are well done, I am not really interested in games where there only are sprites sex scenes. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that the change of the body is often badly integrated (for example: mario is missing) (exception: in cracklevania, the sex scenes are well integrated for the two genders (even if they are badly animated nonetheless))

Alternatively, I am also looking for these type of games, so if you know one, I am taker (but it's secondary):
Game about breast expansion or cumflation. I mean games where it's the main thing or one of the main things (it can be for example that there is two girls. One who can increases her breasts, the other can grow her butt), not just a game where it's only some of the things that happen (i.e: most of tentacles/bestiality game)

In breast expansion, I know: [U-Me SOFT] Shiiku × Kanojo 1 and 2; [Boinesoft] Princess Body AS; [Rapapuru] Chichi Miko!!; [Atelier Kaguya Cheshire Cat] Idol Puff-puff Management (surely the best example of what I mean); [MBS Truth -Deep Blue-] Nangoku Sakunyuu ☆ Milk Island; [Sekilala] Onedari Milky Pie ; [May-be Soft] Pai Touch!; [OLE] Tsuribaka ~Gakuen Taikou!; [gajumaru] Okinodoku desu ga (not sure about this one). (there is 2-3 that I have yet to play, so I may be wrong)

Sort of BE: [G.J?] Maid-san to Boin and Hime to Boin; [West Vision] Bakunyuu Kissa (all of the girls have a minor BE and the games mainly focus on boobs)

In cumflation, I only know the dieselmine serie.

Last edited:

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Any body morphing game recommendation?

Well, considering you already mentioned all the games I know which fulfill that criteria, the only one left I can think of is Free Cities, which is not completed but has a lot of content already.

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, free cities is a text based game. (even thought there is a bit of pictures). As of now (I don't know if he plans to add more about the pictures), you can't see a sex scene with how your slave looks like.

diegoletal

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might be worth mentioning Mario Is Missing. You can only change the breast size and the game is buggy as hell, but I always try to play it a little once in a while =P

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It might be worth mentioning Mario Is Missing. You can only change the breast size and the game is buggy as hell, but I always try to play it a little once in a while =P
Aready mentioned in my third note:

- except if the sex scene are well done, I am not really interested in games where there only are sprites sex scenes. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that the change of the body is often badly integrated (for example: mario is missing) (exception: in cracklevania, the sex scenes are well integrated for the two genders (even if they are badly animated nonetheless))
The game is fun and all, but since they use the same sprites for the sex scenes, with only the breast "zoomed", a lot of sex scenes look funny past a certain size. TLDR; the game supports badly the big size in sex scenes.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try

God of the Dark Night REFinE

also by Ki Software who did the Knightmare game you referred to

There are fenoxo's CoC and TiTS

Also check out the games at TFGamesSite, though a lot are gender swap

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Milk Training, which you should be able to get if you message this person on pixiv

They appear to be able to speak english as well based on comments. Game has a goal that's similar to Your Own Living Cow Girl.

You also didn't mention Morning Star Rush. They do have some games like Sacrifice maze, mostly VNs that would probably fall into the Nyotai Kyouran category though.

You'll have to figure out which ones fit your interests though and finding some of them may prove extremely difficult unless you're only looking for the cg sets on panda.

There's also the first rie dojin game

Breast size can increase up to twice in it if I remember correctly. Art may not be for everyone though. :p

Although the later games that doesn't happen aside from endings, so don't bother with them.

Fairy Fighting vs the expand bee. The game also includes cumflation in some parts. Although it's probably not what you're looking for since it's mostly game over related stuff and you don't get to keep any changes.

Most of what I know are VNs though unfortunately, so you probably don't want those. There's probably other stuff that I'm forgetting at the moment too.

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@cmacleod42 God of the Dark Night REFinE : it's more like Nyotai Kyouran. Even if you can choose the transformations, the game is only about that, there is nothing else. I look more for a game where the transformation is secondary, where it can be an important part, but not all of the game.

COC, Tits : It's a text based game. I don't look for text based game, I wish for a game with graphism (There is also Nimin). Text adventure game with TF are legions.

@Rawr1125 Milk Training: Didn't know about this one. But it seems to be just a cow-girl trainer, with no sex scene. There also is Cow girl Game on Deviantart in the same style. (Though, it's inferior to YOLCG) (Though, if you recommended it for the BE, thank you. The game looks nice, so I'll take it anyways. What I mean is that it doesn't fit my main search but my secondary objective)

Morning Star Rush: As you said, their VN are more like Nyotai Kyouran and the other game doesn't contain permanent transformation. (And for my secondary goals, there is only only one game that may or may not fit (RJ063821))

RJ088475: Didn't know about this one. I'll try it.

Fairy fighting: it's more a ryona game than about cumflation. But it's still a nice game (a bit hard without cheat, a lot of enemies spam the attacks)

I'll say again, what I am looking for is game where the transformation is a a bit like the games where you can change your ouftit and it's shown. It's more choosing a preference for the scenes than a TF game.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Morning Star Rush: As you said, their VN are more like Nyotai Kyouran and the other game doesn't contain permanent transformation. (And for my secondary goals, there is only only one game that may or may not fit (RJ063821))
Technically Sacrifice maze does have permanent transformation though. The scenes reflect the difference in the size of her breasts and whatever other transformations she ends up with. Only if you manage to get her transformed before the scene though.

Although the problem would be the game can be a bit tedious. :p

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, confounded it with Sacrifice Body. I never tried Sacrifice Maze, I thought it was nearly the same to Sacrifice Body. So, I'll try it. Thanks for the recommendation

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you're including games like Cracklevania, then there's The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria; you can switch between your normal male form, and different female forms. There are also some items that change the female forms' appearance (like a super large breast one for one form).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just remembered one for your secondary list.

Lots of cumflation in it. Actually finding the game on the other hand might be tough unless you buy it though since most things related to the artist just completely get deleted from everywhere. Even the thread that was about his new game he's working on mysteriously vanished.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rain's Rave and Lilia's Livelihood.

The former had everything from cum inflation and playing with the desire body type you like, story was linear and nice interaction differences depending on your state and your attire at the time.

The latter is in development but it had everything from the original, only much improved, game was designed to the open-world based on the looks of the trial so it is worth looking at.

OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria: Yes, I forgot this one. Very nice game (though, I didn't finish it, I was blocked) (Though, it's not really body morphing/customization. It's more like different characters or swapping between bodies (even if it's always the body of the same character). The different forms have little links in appearance, while in cracklevania it's really just the girl version)

RJ126642: I'll try it if I find it. Thanks

Rain's Rave and Lilia's Livelihood: Seems to fit the description. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
Z

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I forgot: There is also dragon bride with body customization.

Sacrifice maze is what I am looking for. I like it.

@Rawr1125 About Milk Training: Do you have the demo? The artist still has not responded to my PM (I don't know why he call it DM though)