What's new

Any CYOA/Text RPG with certain content?

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Basically, I'm looking for CYOA/Text RPGs like CoC/TITS, etc. That have the usual fetishes (cum inflation, tentacles, oviposition, etc.), but also has more out there fetishes, like bestiality, emphasis on rape/ryona (peeved how consensual all the western H-games/text rpgs/CYOA I've seen are), maybe even really bad ends?(guro/snuff)

Too many games made by the west the rape in it is just... Characters seemingly give in too easily. And with the 'really bad end' stuff, it doesn't have to be explicit, but if its heavily implied, I guess it could be called imminent peril. I just dont know any that might fit this criteria. Maybe mods for existing games?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wrong section guy. Moving this to H-game discussion.

OP
Soljer13

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
My bad. Also, if possible, non-furry games? I mean I'll take them if there is nothing else, but to me they seem all low quality, or use the furry stuff as the fetish. I should also specify that the stuff mentioned in my first post should ideally involve the player character, not just a side character happening in the text/dialogue.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
degrees of lewdity is the only one that comes to mind. has bestiality, rape, ryona (very mild), and several subplots that could be considered what you're looking for. the only thing it doesn't have are the bad ends. last i checked the game had no endings at all.