What's new

Any games involving Mom-Son content?

wewlad02

Reputation score
I've already played a large chunk (in case anybody is also looking for something similar i'll list them down below) and i'm after some more to statiate my degenerate fetish

UrbanX
Long Vacation
Incest Story (and all the other similar ones. I.E, Keeping it in the Family, Incest Adventures, The Artifact etc)
Home Invasion
Super Mom
Dr Diggler (and the other games this creator has)
Glassix
MyXXXKin
Superpowered
Spells for All
Summers End (not even worth mentioning as it has hardly any content, looks promising though)
Zombie's Life
Stepbrothers Gerl
Son of a Bitch

Looking for some more.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Any games involving Mom-Son content?

I'll update the list if I remember more.

Gibo - Stepmother's Sin (Visual Novel)
Baka Mother Fucka (Flash Game)
M! M! Quest RJ108763 (RPG Maker) (Contains shota, send pms to the account listed in my sig if you want links)
RJ180002 (RPG Maker) (Contains shota, oppai loli, futanari on male and heavy and hard to avoid NTR elements)
RJ175655 (RPG Maker) (Contains shota and some optional NTR elements)
RJ149926 (RPG Maker) (Contains some optional NTR elements but I think there is one unavoidable scene of your mother, but this is before you even get the chance to romance her)
Sims 2 with sex mods and/or teen-adult romance mods

Last edited:
OP
W

wewlad02

Reputation score

I'll update the list if I remember more.

Gibo - Stepmother's Sin (Visual Novel)
Baka Mother Fucka (Flash Game)
M! M! Quest (RPG Maker) (Shota so send pms to my account listed in my sig if you want links)
RJ180002 (RPG Maker) (Also contains shota, oppai loli, futanari on male and heavy NTR elements)
RJ175655 (RPG Maker) (Contains shota and some NTR elements)
RJ149926 (RPG Maker) (Contains some NTR elements but I think there is one unavoidable scene of you mother, but this is before you even get the chance to romance her)
Thanks man, I tried to PM you but you've exceeded your quota apparently and need to delete some messages.

Error Message:

"AceofWind has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks man, I tried to PM you but you've exceeded your quota apparently and need to delete some messages.

Error Message:

"AceofWind has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
As I listed in my sig, you'll have to pm my other account, that's because my pm box is broken on this account

jonnymelabo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know probably is ask too much... but it would be appreciated if with the name of title there´s some kind of image to show it :p

Dustellar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fate of Irnia
Summertime Saga
Growing Up
Bimspreed
Momcest Trainer
Roundscape Adorevia (Farmer, noble)
CougarX

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bukotoma 300G drop factory has some late game incest content with your son, but it's just milking and a nipple rub scene.

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've already played a large chunk (in case anybody is also looking for something similar i'll list them down below) and i'm after some more to statiate my degenerate fetish

UrbanX
Long Vacation
Incest Story (and all the other similar ones. I.E, Keeping it in the Family, Incest Adventures, The Artifact etc)
Home Invasion
Super Mom
Dr Diggler (and the other games this creator has)
Glassix
MyXXXKin
Superpowered
Spells for All
Summers End (not even worth mentioning as it has hardly any content, looks promising though)
Zombie's Life
Stepbrothers Gerl
Son of a Bitch

Looking for some more.
Do you mind sending me a link to these games? (Not necessarily a download but their pages) I could not find most of the games listed on google.

mvelesk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try my game Total Seduction. there is a thread right now where is a link to download and look at screenshots. you can seduce your mother in it like any other girl, but you have to get her drunk first. there is about 20 different sex scenes with her at various places (bed, shower, sofa in living room, gym...), even threesome with your mother and sister. later you can possess the body of your mother and fuck other guys with her body. mother is free content so there is no cost to play the game.

Last edited:

Padraig

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Vitamin Quest Has Mother Son Incest too, but you need to get pregnant to a specific character and give birth your son first.

I just found this out thanks to some guy in the forums

"
> get preggers by Tony (shota) in first town
> 3rd kid will appear in room next to tony
> name him then he'll ask for sex
"