What's new

Anyone ever use Filesmonster ?

squareco

Reputation score
well, It use to be a free-downloadable site in the past (plus a little bit of patience) but since last month its cheating me lol It said I already downloaded some ***file and have to w8 170min no matter how i change my IP, believes it or not I even try w8ing and it STILL doesn't allow me to download some error just popup and I have to w8 again 170 min with the "Other" @#!?file.....that I already downloaded ...and I was like...was I ? LOL
what is going on (and my most wanted files always end up at Filesmonsteror lol) this is wired is it just me? are they recently changed into pay download site ? anyone ?

plshlpme

Banned
Reputation score
Jdownloader

well, It use to be a free-downloadable site in the past (plus a little bit of patience) but since last month its cheating me lol It said I already downloaded some ***file and have to w8 170min no matter how i change my IP, believes it or not I even try w8ing and it STILL doesn't allow me to download some error just popup and I have to w8 again 170 min with the "Other" @#!?file.....that I already downloaded ...and I was like...was I ? LOL
what is going on (and my most wanted files always end up at Filesmonsteror lol) this is wired is it just me? are they recently changed into pay download site ? anyone ?
Google Jdownloader it is the first hit on Google. It is the best way to download multiple parts .RAR once you get Jdownlaoder; which is free. All you do is right click on a URL and Save link location (or you can just copy the desired URL) once that happens Jdownloader uses link grabber. You then go into link grabber which is the second tab in Jdownloader. It detects if the file is still in existence. For example if it was pulled down from copy right infringement it will say "File offline" File monster allows you to download up to 100MB per part of a file. So if it is 678MB it will give you 6 multipart files and one 78MB file. It will also give you one link that is 678MB. Under link grabber it would give you 7 multipart downloads and one 678MB file. The 678MB file will say "Only available premium" which simple means you need to pay for premium. What is nice about Jdownloader, it will give you optimum wait timeouts. I believe File Monster is about 30 minutes. It will simply create a count down timer for multiple downloads under the same download sites. File Sonic, Deposit Files, Rapidshare, fileserve, bitshare and so forth.

If you have any questions or concerns, PM me. Because I highly doubt I will visit this thread again :D