What's new

anyone have any notes on RJ194470, "A World at Peace"?

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's an action game by Fox Muffler, paid too much for the game. :) However, i'm not progressing very well. Points don't stack, and with no translation not understanding how to get more to buy the good stuff. If anyone has any walk throughs, notes, etc. would be appreciated.

OP
D

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May also be known as

forbidden101v

Reputation score
The game gives you more points depending on how what stages you get to and what you do to her. The first time you fight her theres no way to beat her entirely. It's one of those games like JSK Studio where you have to grind for points and gradually get stronger so you can win. You can buy weapons and items at her shop which and you can equip them by going to your place. First form is a cake walk. Probably beat her on on your second or third try maybe if you get the right upgrades. Second form will require some health items as you will need to recover from the damage you have taken, and her third and final form being demon mode will likely require some of the best equipment in the game if you want to survive. I can't remember how many sex scenes there are in that but its not many and I don't remember how to trigger them since its been so long. I know if you beat her in a certain manner you can also unlock hidden items.

OP
D

deadbob43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"I know if you beat her in a certain manner you can also unlock hidden items. " this is what i really want to know. I've already beaten her 3rd form, but it only got me 1140 points. So far, i'm only getting around 600-800 points, which isn't enough to buy anything. There are items that cost over 4000 points, how the heck do i get that many points?

forbidden101v

Reputation score
You get more points depending on what you do to her during the fight. I think you can use a dildo and sawhorse whenever you unlock it on her, rape her after the second fight but I can't remember how to trigger that, and if you don't rape her have vanilla sex at the end. Honestly if it feels too grindy I would just use cheat engine. The game makes you play the same fight over and over again so instead of focusing on grinding points I spent my time just figuring out different routes instead.