What's new

VN/TEXT [Appetite] アパタイト Aniyome Chijoku no Time Sale ~Otto ni wa Ienai, Himitsu no Part~ 兄嫁・恥辱のタイムセール~夫には言えない、秘密のパート~ VJ007059.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
INFO

Heres another VN style game. you play as a clerk to a grocery market and your boss cant keep his hands off you. During sex scenes you press on where you want to group her and depending on where you grouped her you'll get a differen reaction and ultimately a different ending.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

enjoy

question and comments ill be more then happy to answer.
This game doesn't require mounting, its a .exe installation

Attachments

• VJ007059_img_main.jpg
    VJ007059_img_main.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 兄嫁・恥辱のタイムセール~夫には言えない、秘密のパート~

It's a Netori game, where YOU are the evil bastard to steal someone else's lover.

Random thought: That tag is totally racist.
If your character is not human, it basically become corruption, rape, or just tentacle tag.
Regardless of how totally in love with you the girl become (even without turning into total slut) you will never get NTR tag ' 3'

Freaking racist...

well i got 1 ending so far. there was no snatching of any ones lover. game starts with her working there and yes, you do play the guy which is why i said you choose where you want to grope her. well i dont know japanese, but if it's the story i wouldn't have known.

INFO

Heres another VN style game. you play as a clerk to a grocery market and your boss cant keep his hands off you. During sex scenes you press on where you want to group her and depending on where you grouped her you'll get a differen reaction and ultimately a different ending.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

enjoy

question and comments ill be more then happy to answer.
This game doesn't require mounting, its a .exe installation

you sure it doesn't require mounting, i tried unzipping it but then it asked to put disk 2 in.

Full Save, please? I can't find all the scenes... Always loop the same ones, even clicking in different spots. :(

you sure it doesn't require mounting, i tried unzipping it but then it asked to put disk 2 in.

yah man, 100% sure because i didn't have to >.<

Full Save, please? I can't find all the scenes... Always loop the same ones, even clicking in different spots. :(

http: //sagaoz.net/savedata/a/01a.htm

Just Ctrl+F 兄嫁・恥辱のタイムセール ~夫には言えない、秘密のパート~ and there you have it.

Back