What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ アップルソフト] カノン~ココア島事件簿~ RJ175772

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ175772 カノン~ココア島事件簿~ (Features Combat Rape)

I dont understand this game, where tf do I go?
I talked to the general type guy in that one town and got a cutscene twice but now no town will let me in other than the ones I already visited, help?

EDIT: when i'm done with this one i'll make a A-B walkthrough for it, since I dont post much and I might as well contribute something towards the site.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I dont understand this game, where tf do I go?
I talked to the general type guy in that one town and got a cutscene twice but now no town will let me in other than the ones I already visited, help?
well use some machine translator, missions are pretty simple, since there is not enough information on your progres, i might be wrong, but i think you should return to forest's 1st part and go to upper left

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty stuck myself. The last thing I did is clear the girls' school building in the central city, which gave me some sort of card as a key item. The guy in the second floor library in the northeast city gave me a small scene and there's an interaction point on the railing just above him, but nothing really advances when I do interact with it. I've checked just about everywhere already, so I'm pretty lost.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't delved into the game yet other than playing the demo but is there any sort of corruption towards the MC or is it flat out what it is?
Like, do her facial expressions get sluttier or anything or is it just scenes, combat rape grapples, and GoRs?

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty stuck myself. The last thing I did is clear the girls' school building in the central city, which gave me some sort of card as a key item. The guy in the second floor library in the northeast city gave me a small scene and there's an interaction point on the railing just above him, but nothing really advances when I do interact with it. I've checked just about everywhere already, so I'm pretty lost.
go to the shop and buy a rope , it will be hooked to the interaction point and you'll can sneak by and enter the room behind the guy at the desk in the library
you should also buy a sleeping potion , in the same shop so you could put at sleep the many guards that are patrolling the room . i tried the first time without potion (i couldn't have known before) and it seems kind of impossible/extremely tricky to get by the guards without being caught . unfortunately no h-scene for being caught , they send you out , and an hint about the sleeping potion pops up
here the devs could have inserted two instances for cool h-scenes/events : 1st scene with the guards , maybe some groping , blackmail bj or something on the line , if not actual gangbang (kind of rude tbh , since it's still early in the game) , 2nd scene when she get to climb back on the rope , since she wear miniskirt the scene is pretty obvious

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't delved into the game yet other than playing the demo but is there any sort of corruption towards the MC or is it flat out what it is?
Like, do her facial expressions get sluttier or anything or is it just scenes, combat rape grapples, and GoRs?
I got stuck so I went to the gallery room and input the code to see most of the scenes.

I think in a couple of them she seems sluttier, but no big corruption I'm afraid.

Seeing some of the enemies getting raped was cool though.

Walrusface11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got stuck so I went to the gallery room and input the code to see most of the scenes.

I think in a couple of them she seems sluttier, but no big corruption I'm afraid.

Seeing some of the enemies getting raped was cool though.
Gotcha, thanks.
It was out of my own curiosity for I have yet to play and was going to experiment with having her violated multiple times over and over to see if anything would change.
Saves me a half hour or so of doing that knowing there's nothing like that.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let me try and put together a walkthru:
Cocoa Map.jpg

Outskirt & Shopping District
- Your home is here
- you need to go to the shopping district (2 screen north) to look for your mother... H
- After the events, you need to go to the police station.
- Exit North, East, or West from shopping district for the world map. If you look at the map, shopping district is south middle, and your destination (Police Station) is west middle.
- Upstairs of item shop sells weapon. Equip the crowbar would scare the thugs away instead of them chasing you.

World Map - get the bike!
- Once you leave shopping district, there is a clown nearby that ask you to play a game or buy the bicycle for 1500g
- Lose first to unlock a scene
- To win, you need to pop the balloons spread out around the map. Clown gave you a hint that it won't be in the mountain or in town
- I just loop around the outer map and found them all... I assume their position are random
- If you can't be bothered, just pay $1500 for it

Police Station (West side of World Map)
- SE corner has massage shop for scene x3 (rest in Inn)
- West side of map, air vent has scene x2 (rest in Inn)
- sex toy store in NE corner, but is closed for now.
- Check the NW building, 2F to speak to police chief
- He will send you to government office to talk to the Mayor

Government Office (NE Corner of World Map)
- Check the female toilet here for scene (middle NW)
- Check the NE building for event
- Head back to Police Chief

- Report to Police Chief
- You heard something is happening in lost forest, western area
- Return home and head west into the lost forest

Lost Forest (West) (West of your house)
- On your way home, your saw a scene in NW corner of the forest... so head on over for a boss fight
- After that, follow the road to beach and check the hut for scene and some H
- When you regain control, you will be with the police chief. He sends you to the data archive (2nd floor of government office)

- Before you go inside, buy 1 sleeping potion from the item shop (last item). Buy a rope if you don't have any in your inventory.
- Go into government building, 2F, north middle room and talk to NPC.
- Check the sparkle, climb down, and go inside. What you are looking for is at the back.
- When you regain control, you will be with the police chief. He sends you to the Abato area.

アバート "Abato" Area (SE Corner of World Map)
- East side, 2nd row from the top, orange roof building. Talk to the NPC lying on the ground and 1st choice for H.
- The house you are looking for is the green roof building directly SE of the central pond. There is a hooded figure next to entrance. Your quarry is in 2F, check the room on the right.
- No one's home, go back to 1F and check the directory (paper on table), then go to the bank (Yellow coin icon for store sign in the NW area).
- Bank for H, then head back with the key for another boss fight.
- Boss is the dodgy type while he has buff up.
- Go back to see police chief

- Report to Police Chief for H
- Prisoner has escaped from the jail @ government office
- Before you go, check out the sex toy store in NE corner. Talk to the clerk to buy a toy for 1,000G. Use it from the item (under key item) for H.

- Head to the Jail to stop the prison riot (fight against 3 trash)
- Afterwards, they will tip you off that you are looking for a purple hair guy in the pub at Abato Area

Detour: Farm (East side of World Map)
- East side, check the cart for 300g and H
- Middle west, house with old man playing dead, he will give you a quest to get a mushroom from the NW hill. Turn in and grant his final request for H. Granny will pay you 500g.

Abato Area (SE Corner of World Map)
- Go inside Pub and talk to the bouncer in upper right corner
- Check the robed dude in lower left, then go back to talk to the bouncer
- Go inside, check the upper left room to get your next clue, the slum

Slum (SW Corner of World Map)
- Purple dots on ground are poison
- Use female toilet for H
- Stay in the Inn (West) and drinks the tea for H
- You are looking for a black suit, who will try and run away from you. Found him in SW part of town.
- Defeat him to proceed, and you will get a clue that the mayor is in the dormitories

Detour: Residential Area (NW Corner of World Map)
- Check upper right house, 2F bedroom for H (sacrifice yourself to be the kidnap victim)
- There is a guy hiding behind the trees on the upper left house, beat him up would get him arrested and thrown in Police Station's Prison.

Detour: Dock (Middle North of Work Map)
- NE side, there is a white tent with a fortune teller... H x3 (rest in Inn)

Dormitories
- Check the Girl's Dormitory in the SE, go inside the big gap for H and more H. You are also rewards Card Key C, key item that has something to do with a mysterious hideout near the SW mountain in the world map
- Check the upper right house (talk to black guy guarding), then go up the 3rd floor to talk to Alfred. You have to work as a maid if you want to find out about the mayor's whereabouts.

Dock (Middle North of World Map)
- Go to shipyard in the north, man will tell you his ships are gone.

Police Station
- Go to Jail for a scene, you will be directed to look for a room 302 in Abato Area

Abato Area (SE Corner of World Map)
- Make sure you are well prepared and rested
- When ready, go all the way south. It is the 3rd building from the left (yellow roof, between blacksmith and pub). Go up to 3rd floor, its the 1st room on your left. Talk to man in upper right.

???
- Check the wall on the back (left side)
- Check the 6 craftes
- Check the wall again to get things started
- Get caught for H
- Hold down shift to sneak behind the idiots
- Head left (lower), continue towards down and left until you are lower left area of map... then follow the route north to a ladder up.

Slums
- Follow your lead and head to the beach (remember lost forest)?

Lost Forest (West) (West of your house)
- Head to the beach for another mini boss fight
- Back track and head back to the ship wright

Dock (Middle North of World Map)
- Talk to ship wright to get a row boat
- Now head north to Mayor's cottage (island to the north)

Island
- You one to go to the on in top right, go inside the woods to find his hidden cottage.
- Well, that did a lot of good, your next clue is monkey hill (world map)

Monkey Hill (SW Mountain on World Map)
- You want to climb up the rope on the West and follow the path.
- Go down the ladder and jackpot
- If you have the Card Key C from saving the Girl's Dormitory in one of the detour, you can use the blimp to bypass the maze. Otherwise have fun :p
- Head to NE corner. Check the NE stairway to open up a shortcut to entrance.
- Head inside the cave when ready.

Police Station
- Make a game clear save, all CG should be unlocked too.
- Go talk to the police chief when you are set.
The bad girls will be "working" the rest of their lives, and you become a police woman. GG

Last edited:

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- Before you go inside, buy 1 sleeping potion from the item shop (last item). Buy a rope if you don't have any in your inventory.
Was the sleeping needed because I did it without it

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know of the sheets of paper in the gallery room are story events or just placeholders for something?

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What to do after I escaped dungeon?

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here is link for the last update (Ver.160630):

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know of the sheets of paper in the gallery room are story events or just placeholders for something?
Yep, place holder.

Anyway, walkthru is done :)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, place holder.

Anyway, walkthru is done :)
Great guide, but you missed a scene. It's the gang-rape one located to the left of the clown scene. I can use the password to unlock it but I don't know the context.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great guide, but you missed a scene. It's the gang-rape one located to the left of the clown scene. I can use the password to unlock it but I don't know the context.
Thanks, Harley. That is from when you visit the Abato area:

- East side, 2nd row from the top, orange roof building. Talk to the NPC lying on the ground and 1st choice for H.

Also looked like they release an update on the 17th.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, Harley. That is from when you visit the Abato area:

Also looked like they release an update on the 17th.
It seems this event is time-dependent, since visiting the area in question too late in the game doesn't seem to give a dialogue.

No matter, it's a minor inconvenience.

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but does anybody have a link for the updated version?

Status
Not open for further replies.